• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:43
CEST 05:43
KST 12:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10815 users

Genshin Impact - Coop RPG - Page 19

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 62 Next
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
December 21 2020 15:18 GMT
#361
On December 21 2020 19:17 abuse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2020 16:49 Latham wrote:
Any1 here has Sucrose built up? Is she just a discount Venti or actually decent subDPS or other kind of utility? How many constellations needed for her to be decent?


lol I swear, since day 1, whenever I see discussions about Genshin, this exact question has been a major point of discussion.
Overall the opinions are 50/50.


Yeah, she's not a discount Venti because she doesn't do what Venti does (no one does). As a Vene carrier she's quite capable as she has a fair chunk of Anemo procs, a little similar to Diona but without the heal/cleanse/shield. Both Anemo 5* are better than her but if your only other Anemo is MC then she's a clear upgrade/someone you can slot into any team because Vene is that good.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-12-21 15:41:56
December 21 2020 15:21 GMT
#362
On December 21 2020 16:49 Latham wrote:
Any1 here has Sucrose built up? Is she just a discount Venti or actually decent subDPS or other kind of utility? How many constellations needed for her to be decent?

All anemo characters can group monsters together and spread the elements with various degrees of success. Sucrose has similar skills to Venti and so is a good alternative to Venti, but rather obviously a 4* isn't going to be as good as a time restricted banner 5*. Venti is amazing primary because Venti provides an easy way to disable groups of monsters for long periods of time, something no other characters can do alone, except perhaps Zhongli.

From what I can see from streams Sucrose is better at grouping enemies up than Anemo MC and has less downtime from doing so. Grouping makes everything easier. So Sucrose looks like a very decent character, and C1 Sucrose seems very desirable since it doubles the damage of her E skill. Both skills can increase Elemental Mastery so Sucrose is good for those who has teams that do more than just physical damage and/or 1 element, which since everybody can use 4 characters, that should be all teams.

Depends on what you mean by "discount Venti". You seem to view it as a negative so do you mean "discount" to be a worse character? Well yes, but then again you might as well say that every support character is a discount Venti because no other character matches up to Venti at grouping and disabling. You might as well say every dps character is a discount Diluc or discount Klee.

Or do you mean discount as in cheaper? Then yes and is actually decent subDPS or other kind of utility at the same time. She is a 4* and a very decent anemo character that excels at what anemo chracters are suppose to do: spread elements around and cause elemental reactions. If you already put resources heavily in Anemo MC and have limited resources, then investing in Sucrose would seem to be a bad idea, and if you have venti, then obviously you will prefer venti.
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-12-21 15:30:24
December 21 2020 15:22 GMT
#363
On December 21 2020 16:49 Latham wrote:
Any1 here has Sucrose built up? Is she just a discount Venti or actually decent subDPS or other kind of utility? How many constellations needed for her to be decent?

Sucrose has decent CC, but she's no Venti in that sense. Man's broken.

Her niche is dealing AOE swirl damage while boosting party EM in the process. She's a pretty decent option for burst support. C1 is typically recommended for this because it gives her an extra change for her skill (her CDs are fairly long).

I've seen some people run her as main DPS. Can't really comment on how effective that is though.

Edit: I guess the main benefit of Sucrose as support is that she's reasonably cheap to run. I run her with my garbage 4* VV set, and it still results in an EM buff of ~100 on top of the VV set bonus.
Liquipedia
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-12-21 15:42:56
December 21 2020 15:40 GMT
#364
Wow, 3 replies at the same time. Anyways yesterday after 100 of 4/5 star goblets I finally managed to get a physical dmg bonus goblet, 2 on the same day, both 4 star. But I already transitioned the three characters I wanted that goblet for; MC, Xiangling and Beidou into skill and burst support characters since I couldn't get those goblets in the first place. Such is RNG.
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
December 21 2020 15:47 GMT
#365
The drop rates for dmg % on cups are just awful. I'm still waiting for a 5* pyro % cup. I hate it so much.
Liquipedia
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-12-21 17:07:21
December 21 2020 16:53 GMT
#366
Do you have a 4* Pyro cup at the least? I got a 5* Pyro cup and 2 of 4* pyro cups which was what pushed me to convert my Xiangling into elemental support. A shame though since I had another 2 polearm protypes which could had been a refinement 3 Crescent Pike. Though an attack% cup works out well enough since Xiangling has both physical and pyro damage, it was just that there was no real need to have built up 4 DPS characters.
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
December 21 2020 17:31 GMT
#367
Yeah, I do have a 4* as the off-set piece that I'm currently using. It's just frustrating that this shit is so hard to get in any form.

The flood of HP and DEF cups just adds salt to the wound.
Liquipedia
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
December 21 2020 19:02 GMT
#368
I got quite lucky for my Klee:
[image loading]

Jean is a good 5* anemo if you still need a healer but she doesn't group people as easily as Sucrose does
Moderator
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-12-21 19:25:40
December 21 2020 19:25 GMT
#369
Finally hit AR 50 and ascended and leveled my Keqing to 90. Probably not the most wise use of resources due to how many books it takes to get to 90 but its nice.
Never Knows Best.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
December 21 2020 19:53 GMT
#370
Grats Firebolt!
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-12-24 21:50:52
December 23 2020 11:00 GMT
#371
FUUUUUUUUUCK I got jebaited so hard.
90 rolls on new character banner and I managed to max out Fishl, 5C Sucorse, get Qiqi, dodge Alfredo, and... get exactly 0 copies of Bennett. WHY?!

edit: 110 rolls for C1 Bennett... thank fuck for the new zone and achivements
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7410 Posts
December 23 2020 12:22 GMT
#372
I had 40 free wishes on permanent and got my first 5* weapon

https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Wolf's_Gravestone

Who do I stick that on?
I got Razor C2, Noelle C1, Beidou C2, Xinyan C0 all at lvl 20. So ressource don't matter since I have to build one up anyway
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
December 23 2020 14:52 GMT
#373
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14KezgHl7VHzKS4XazrzgUTanF7W9WQZz/edit#gid=809817204

Probably Razor to be perfectly honest, maybe Beidou if you like her more and her counter skill. Noelle wants DEF% weapons so Wolf's Gravestone would be a waste on her. I want that greatsword for my Diluc btw TT.TT
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7410 Posts
December 23 2020 16:36 GMT
#374
Wow nice compilation!

So the obvious answer is also the right answer :D thank you
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-12-24 21:50:43
December 24 2020 13:38 GMT
#375
Wow the new zone is pretty awesome. It's small, but jam-packed with things to do and find!
3 treasure boxes, 7 scriptures, a few quests, a whole metric fuck-ton of chests to open, fire seelies, around 80ish new anemoculus/geoculus thingies called Crimson Agate to find etc.
It really builds upon the greatest fundamental of this game - the exploration part. Just jumping into the game daily to do your well.. dailies and use 160 resin makes you numb and makes you forget the stuff that got you into the game in the 1st place - the beautiful world to explore!
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
December 24 2020 14:17 GMT
#376
That's why I've kept harping on that the best way to look at the game is that every ~3 months it's releasing a new content area, everything in between is kinda filler like with FF14 :p To be honest 3 months is way faster (assuming 1.4 does indeed bring not-Japan) than I could have ever expected for area releases and I'll take it.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-12-24 18:10:40
December 24 2020 15:26 GMT
#377
Feels kind of odd to see non-common chests again. And the feeling of exploration in Genshin again. Never been a big fan of the dopamine reward feedback loop, but it's pleasant to explore again nonetheless. And my artifact limit got reached from just exploring; I didn't expect that to happen. The best part was that I finally managed to get that sweet flower by the waterfall in between the cliffs between Monstadt and Liyue without paimon turning me back. Though to be honest, all the snow, mountain and blocky stone ruins feels so bland, though that might be because it has all been done before in Skyrim. Wouldn't suprise me if I meet a dragon when I finally get to the top.

I levelled up Festering Desire yesterday with the intention of putting it on Geo traveller and shoving all the Vivid Viridescent artifacts to Sucrose I will build up but for some reason I kept getting gold chain instead of more of the normal weapon ascension material, which I can't use, until I ran out of free resin for the day. I now got 5 of the gold weapon ascension mat. I can't tell if I am lucky or not.

Ok, so it seems my daily crystal mining spots are no longer respawning dailly. On the other hand I've found new spots on Stormterror's Lair and Qingyun Peak which I swear wasn't there before. Unfortunately one of those spots makes the crystal fall down a cliff and skitter 100 meters across the surface of the river to rest on the opposite bank. I don't even. Found another spot north of Tianqiu Valley. And a rock removed near one of my artifact mining spots for seemingling no reason, as well as 2 boars gone. Bizarre. The new permanently on chat UI at the bottom left of the screen is irritating me. The screen is already cluttered enough.
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
December 24 2020 18:41 GMT
#378
Whee~

[image loading]

Been a long time since the last time I got to just explore. I really enjoy forging ahead blindly into an area to reach the statue and encountering new stuff along the way. It's still my favorite part of the game by far. Sheer cold wasn't that big of an issue except when I was not-oculi hunting. The food effect is really strong, and you can pretty much just heal through the damage anyways. It was kinda weird that you get some boss arenas without a heat source though.

+ Show Spoiler [Light agate spoilers] +
Anyone scale the peak before raising the pillar? I did, and was very confused as to why there was a bunch of boost rings to nothing.

I think the second survey quest only triggers once you've raised the pillar. Kinda smart, since it forces you scale the peak again now that everything is set up.


Lore-wise, I don't understand why we're doing anything we're doing. Yeah, let's just help this suspiciously menacing tree. What could possibly go wrong? It's also kind of funny reading about all these NPCs suffering/dying on the mountain, then we clear the whole damn place in a day. Guess it's just one of those things.
Liquipedia
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
December 25 2020 08:14 GMT
#379
+ Show Spoiler [story] +
It looks like it's a lead-in to Celestia. Between Albedo's not-human-ness, his ulterior motives in waking up something that's implied to have originated from Celestia, the archons getting thwacked, and Schara talking about the sky being a lie, just feels like a lot of puzzle pieces that are hard to tie together. Also not sure how much I trust their writing (given how Liyue ended), so I'ma take it at face value for now.


+ Show Spoiler [wrt your agate spoiler] +
I climbed the peak because I didn't realize what I was supposed to do on the nail, lmao. It was only on the descent from those rings that I realized there were those ice blocks. Interesting, by the way, that they call it a nail.


Exploration is fun, as expected. Going to be interesting trying to hit 100% too but I'll take it a bit more leisurely. Just wanted to make sure I get to level 8 today so I can get the reset. Some of the super cold areas were nifty/annoying. Fun from a game perspective, not so fun from an exploration perspective.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7410 Posts
December 25 2020 15:28 GMT
#380
Love Dragonspine! Good ol' exploring fun and you get stuff (books etc.) without even thinking about it or the need to grind for hours. You just do what you love and what got you into GI in the first place!

Got my tree to level 9 today, so thats's pretty neat. Bought everything the event shop has to offer besides a few Mora. Maybe I do them tomorrow.
Sword has 2/3 as well. Stuck it on Benni for now. Only other sword users are MC, Xinqiu and Kaeya lol

How did you get to 100%?
I'm sitting at 97%. Hmm maybe it is the last achievement, killing the lawachurl superfast or whatnot.

Anyway was having a blast these last two days
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings115
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 248
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 121
hero 43
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1123
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
JimRising 710
Counter-Strike
taco 452
minikerr34
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King151
hungrybox114
Other Games
summit1g9181
Maynarde209
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick494
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 155
• practicex 19
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo946
• Rush881
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 17m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.