• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:17
CEST 15:17
KST 22:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10221 users

Fire Emblem - Page 5

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 169 170 171 Next
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
February 19 2016 11:18 GMT
#81
Good that that limitation is there, also stops me from investing too much in 1 character and stuff, how does that work with aquiring skills though and are seals a limited resources or can they just be bought in shops?
WriterXiao8~~
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-19 11:28:00
February 19 2016 11:22 GMT
#82
They are limited through most of the main game. They become unlimited once you level up the My Castle shop so "unlimited" reclassing (in quotes because you're still limited by your gold) only becomes a thing lategame.

You might have missed my edit--you retroactively get the skills you missed from the class line you reclassed into on subsequent level-ups (i.e. if Severa reclasses Merc->Peg at level 10, she gets the level 1 Peg skill at level 11, and the level 10 Peg skill at level 12; if she instead reclassed Hero->Falco at level 20/5, she'd get the level 1 Peg skill at 20/6, the level 10 Peg skill at 20/7, and the level 5 Falco skill at 20/8).
Moderator
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
February 19 2016 16:11 GMT
#83
No jap audio

The weaboo in me fucking lost.
WriterXiao8~~
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
February 19 2016 16:13 GMT
#84
Cant wait, will get it in about 3 weeks tho, need to get my paycheck

And vacations are killing me
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
February 19 2016 16:35 GMT
#85
There's already an undub patch if your 3ds is still on a low enough version for homebrew.
Moderator
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
February 19 2016 16:49 GMT
#86
On February 20 2016 01:11 Kipsate wrote:
No jap audio

The weaboo in me fucking lost.

here is hope the EU version will have it.....probably not going to happen but at least that is the thing by which I try to rationalise the delayed release here :/
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 19 2016 17:24 GMT
#87
My question for all of you:

Are you the type that when characters die you just let it happen, or do you reset your game immediately? I know probably something like 90% reset maybe even higher but im curious. I don't really care too much about characters so if I fuck up I just let it happen.
I come in for the scraps
chocorush
Profile Joined June 2009
696 Posts
February 19 2016 17:48 GMT
#88
The game gets much harder because you lose resources you have spent multiple chapters investing into permanently. I never do an ironman run cold, and it's only something I consider on a game I've played multiple times.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 19 2016 17:50 GMT
#89
On February 20 2016 02:48 chocorush wrote:
The game gets much harder because you lose resources you have spent multiple chapters investing into permanently. I never do an ironman run cold, and it's only something I consider on a game I've played multiple times.


my first run in awakening everyone died at the final boss except two people so my endgame looked hilarious, good thing I didnt want to play the DLC
I come in for the scraps
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
February 19 2016 18:15 GMT
#90
Someone dies I always restart

doesn't matter what character or how far I am in.
WriterXiao8~~
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
February 19 2016 19:40 GMT
#91
I may have missed it but can anyone that has already purchased the game give any insight into the amount of SD card space required for the multiple campaigns? I'm planning on getting the physical copy of either Birthright or Conquest and downloading the other, plus Revelations. Some searching seems to give conflicting info, some saying it only takes ~100 MB to download the other campaign (meaning most of the content is probably shared on the cartridge) while others are saying 1-2 GB like a full title.
chocorush
Profile Joined June 2009
696 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-19 20:17:41
February 19 2016 20:12 GMT
#92
It should be around 200 MB for the two other routes. The vast majority of the data is common between all routes.

edit:bad calculation
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
February 19 2016 20:45 GMT
#93
I'm pretty curious about this as well as it's the one holding me back from purchasing it. If it's only 200MB total, I don't need to wait for the special edition to go on sale again.

I did look at SD Cards. Amazon is selling some at huge discounts (around $10 for 32Mb). An article I found said that the new 3ds supports up to 32 but it was from a couple of years ago so I don't know how outdated that is. Of course, I don't know how much of a pain it would be to transfer my info from old to new SD card.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
February 19 2016 21:12 GMT
#94
On February 20 2016 02:24 VayneAuthority wrote:
My question for all of you:

Are you the type that when characters die you just let it happen, or do you reset your game immediately? I know probably something like 90% reset maybe even higher but im curious. I don't really care too much about characters so if I fuck up I just let it happen.

I instantly restart.

Also holy shit these cutscenes are insane.
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
February 19 2016 21:14 GMT
#95
On February 20 2016 05:45 andrewlt wrote:
I'm pretty curious about this as well as it's the one holding me back from purchasing it. If it's only 200MB total, I don't need to wait for the special edition to go on sale again.

I did look at SD Cards. Amazon is selling some at huge discounts (around $10 for 32Mb). An article I found said that the new 3ds supports up to 32 but it was from a couple of years ago so I don't know how outdated that is. Of course, I don't know how much of a pain it would be to transfer my info from old to new SD card.

If you have a cartridge, and purchase the other path its "900 blocks". Getting the first path digital is "9000 blocks"
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
aRyuujin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5049 Posts
February 19 2016 23:47 GMT
#96
got the special edition and the new 3ds, just waiting for my stuff to come in the mail
can i get my estro logo back pls
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-20 01:05:23
February 20 2016 01:05 GMT
#97
On February 20 2016 02:24 VayneAuthority wrote:
My question for all of you:

Are you the type that when characters die you just let it happen, or do you reset your game immediately? I know probably something like 90% reset maybe even higher but im curious. I don't really care too much about characters so if I fuck up I just let it happen.


Depends on if I want the character to die or not.

Or I'm doing an ironman run.
Moderator
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-20 03:35:54
February 20 2016 03:29 GMT
#98
Of course I restart when a character dies, this is fire emblem you have a lot more invested in the characters than Xcom. Just got the game, only did the first few chapters, but damn the game quickly reminds me of what I hate most. Not lucky hits by the enemy like Xcom RNG, but the god damn random level ups. WHY did my character just level up HP and skill!?! Where is my STR and Def?!? This is the stuff I feel tempted and guilty for restarting for. Though honestly I shouldn't care about Corrin's level ups as I'm sure him being the MC will be OP almost no matter how RNG screwed he gets.

Also I can't believe the "Can't you behave like the adult you technically are" line is in the game. Nope no lolicons here.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
February 20 2016 03:51 GMT
#99
Just finished hoshido chap 9 + Show Spoiler +
is it just mme, or is izana amazing?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Dismay
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1180 Posts
February 20 2016 07:35 GMT
#100
Conquest Lunatic is beating me silly lordy.
In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 169 170 171 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs herOLIVE!
IntoTheiNu 1397
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 234
MaxPax 102
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64008
Calm 3911
Shuttle 2965
Bisu 1914
FanTaSy 1543
EffOrt 427
Hyuk 415
Stork 397
firebathero 322
Mini 285
[ Show more ]
Barracks 249
Soma 237
Rush 234
Light 210
ZerO 173
Zeus 167
Soulkey 153
Last 133
Snow 133
actioN 125
Killer 72
Dewaltoss 66
hero 58
Mong 57
Pusan 51
JYJ 50
Shinee 43
Hyun 40
Free 36
Bale 36
ToSsGirL 35
PianO 32
NotJumperer 31
Shine 26
Aegong 24
Sharp 22
sorry 19
yabsab 17
HiyA 13
Sacsri 12
Noble 10
zelot 10
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5776
Dendi772
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1386
kRYSTAL_529
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko413
Other Games
gofns37297
singsing2135
B2W.Neo517
hiko334
crisheroes265
DeMusliM227
byalli184
Livibee154
Hui .133
Mew2King95
Liquid`VortiX71
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 58m
Replay Cast
9h 43m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.