• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:53
CEST 06:53
KST 13:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7413 users

Simple Questions, Simple Answers - Page 58

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 73 Next
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
February 25 2016 16:37 GMT
#1141
On February 26 2016 01:30 Mozdk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 21:58 Nagisama wrote:
On February 25 2016 21:46 Mozdk wrote:
On February 25 2016 20:57 Nagisama wrote:
On February 25 2016 20:55 Mozdk wrote:
Hi again.

How do I find pistol DM servers?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pistol DM servers csgo


I still have the same question... I don't know how to get to the servers. I've only used in game buttons.

I don't know how to use IP to get to a server.

You can find the server IP's from the google search, pick one out that you like, and then in the console (default is " ` " tilda key), and then type "connect ipaddress". Alternatively, you can go to "view community servers", it'll pop out a window, go to "favourites" tab and then click on the bottom right, "add server ip", and then paste the ip into that, and it'll be saved into your favourites server list.


Thanks. I didn't even know you could start console from lobby.

I think the command is just connect. That's what I got working anyway.

Is there any way to tell by the number sequence if a server is EU or NA?


nope; it's just an IP address which could be anywhere in the world.
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
PunitiveDamages
Profile Joined June 2009
United States131 Posts
February 25 2016 16:57 GMT
#1142
On February 26 2016 01:30 Mozdk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 21:58 Nagisama wrote:
On February 25 2016 21:46 Mozdk wrote:
On February 25 2016 20:57 Nagisama wrote:
On February 25 2016 20:55 Mozdk wrote:
Hi again.

How do I find pistol DM servers?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pistol DM servers csgo


I still have the same question... I don't know how to get to the servers. I've only used in game buttons.

I don't know how to use IP to get to a server.

You can find the server IP's from the google search, pick one out that you like, and then in the console (default is " ` " tilda key), and then type "connect ipaddress". Alternatively, you can go to "view community servers", it'll pop out a window, go to "favourites" tab and then click on the bottom right, "add server ip", and then paste the ip into that, and it'll be saved into your favourites server list.


Thanks. I didn't even know you could start console from lobby.

I think the command is just connect. That's what I got working anyway.

Is there any way to tell by the number sequence if a server is EU or NA?


You can try one of the many IP geolocation services. (ex: anything here, some are pretty sketchy sites though https://www.google.com/search?q=ip geolocation)

IP geolocation is almost always good enough to get you the continent, which is I think all you really need. Don't trust any of the state/city details, the free services have pretty bad data.
BW forever
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
February 25 2016 21:28 GMT
#1143
When winter update came (R8 + Rifles) someone made a short techno video of skins, and r8. It was posted all over reddit. I quickly got tens of thousands of view in a day. Hundreds of thousands (I think) in a few days.

I have looked for hours and I cannot freaking find it. I need to find it. And the song.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
porkRaven
Profile Joined December 2010
United States953 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-25 22:41:07
February 25 2016 22:37 GMT
#1144

original song in description
SHOUTOUTS TO Aylear!!!
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
February 25 2016 22:40 GMT
#1145
Thanks
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-07 18:40:24
March 07 2016 18:29 GMT
#1146
When I press tab it usually displays scorescreen. But for some reason now it shows a different radar. What can I do to get scorescreen back?

Nvm: Fixed via changing res twice.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
March 10 2016 09:36 GMT
#1147
Hi again.

If I am underground on Mirage and I want to smoke off window completely, where exactly do I aim?
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
March 10 2016 12:08 GMT
#1148
There's no set smoke for it... just go in an offline server and practice throwing it.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-10 13:33:46
March 10 2016 13:33 GMT
#1149
On March 10 2016 18:36 Mozdk wrote:
Hi again.

If I am underground on Mirage and I want to smoke off window completely, where exactly do I aim?


Aim for the beam on the roof on the left side (when looking up into it from UG). It bounces the smoke back so it lands in front of the window, instead of anywhere else you don't want it. There's no specific perfect spot like with a lot of other smokes tho.
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
March 10 2016 14:05 GMT
#1150
On March 10 2016 22:33 Excludos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 18:36 Mozdk wrote:
Hi again.

If I am underground on Mirage and I want to smoke off window completely, where exactly do I aim?


Aim for the beam on the roof on the left side (when looking up into it from UG). It bounces the smoke back so it lands in front of the window, instead of anywhere else you don't want it. There's no specific perfect spot like with a lot of other smokes tho.


I'll try this. Thanks.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Yrr
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany805 Posts
March 10 2016 14:09 GMT
#1151
This is how I usually throw molotovs.
MMR decay is bad, m'kay? | Personal Hero: TerranHwaiting
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
March 10 2016 17:31 GMT
#1152


This guy seems to say that distance doesn't matter when flashing. Only angle. Around 1:35-1:45 in this video.

My friend and I are arguying about it ATM if this is true. He is using the example of mid vs window on mirage and CT flash vs T on starting points on dust2, to say that distance does matter. It sounds like he is right, but how does this video only have 50 dislikes after 250k viewers, if this is true.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
porkRaven
Profile Joined December 2010
United States953 Posts
March 10 2016 17:59 GMT
#1153
Distance does matter when getting flashed. The video is not made for people that know how game mechanics work.
SHOUTOUTS TO Aylear!!!
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-10 18:14:18
March 10 2016 18:12 GMT
#1154
On March 11 2016 02:31 Mozdk wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF7xpUDs2Gw

This guy seems to say that distance doesn't matter when flashing. Only angle. Around 1:35-1:45 in this video.

My friend and I are arguying about it ATM if this is true. He is using the example of mid vs window on mirage and CT flash vs T on starting points on dust2, to say that distance does matter. It sounds like he is right, but how does this video only have 50 dislikes after 250k viewers, if this is true.


I'm curious about this one as well. While angle from crosshair is obviously the most important factor, I'm not really sure if flashbangs on long distances yield less effect (would a flash from A on Dust2 blind a player in pit if he looked right at it?), and no amount of googling seems to help.

edit: Now that I think about it. cs:go does measure distance from flash when you're turned around, so it would be unnatural to think that it didn't when you're facing it as well.
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
March 10 2016 22:15 GMT
#1155
Omg.

The stupid game has started showing the small help boxes again. What do I do to turn them off?

Press E to use.

Press H to show weapon.

It shows them in game all of the sudden... after 222 wins. Is this a troll from Valve? A bug? Something I did?


It's disruptive to my gameplay. Team Liquid, please help.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
iXphobos
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany1465 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-10 22:37:19
March 10 2016 22:35 GMT
#1156
On March 11 2016 07:15 Mozdk wrote:
Omg.

The stupid game has started showing the small help boxes again. What do I do to turn them off?

Press E to use.

Press H to show weapon.

It shows them in game all of the sudden... after 222 wins. Is this a troll from Valve? A bug? Something I did?


It's disruptive to my gameplay. Team Liquid, please help.

Help messages are pretty useful when you try to find a bomb in a smoke though.

Just bind "toggle gameinstructor_enable" to a key and you can switch it on and off.
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
March 14 2016 16:51 GMT
#1157
I saw a yellow AK today in a random MM or faceit game. I've never seen it before. Can anyone tell me what it is called?
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Yrr
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany805 Posts
March 14 2016 16:59 GMT
#1158
Fuel Injector?

https://csgostash.com/weapon/AK-47
MMR decay is bad, m'kay? | Personal Hero: TerranHwaiting
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
March 14 2016 17:02 GMT
#1159
On March 15 2016 01:59 Yrr wrote:
Fuel Injector?

https://csgostash.com/weapon/AK-47


Yes. That is the only skin I've found really beautiful.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
March 16 2016 08:55 GMT
#1160
Shroud just played OT on his stream. I asume this means he is playing Faceit or something like it. But after the game he got a drop. Some case.

Do you get exp from playing games outside competitive matchmaking?
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft254
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft658
PiGStarcraft254
RuFF_SC2 187
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 225
Stork 187
Leta 128
Hyuk 79
PianO 74
Bale 19
Icarus 9
yabsab 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm190
League of Legends
JimRising 747
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox816
C9.Mang0275
Westballz40
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor608
Other Games
summit1g7957
Coldzera 820
Sick125
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS48
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick791
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter147
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2144
League of Legends
• Lourlo1117
• Stunt350
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 7m
Online Event
6h 7m
FEL
11h 7m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.