• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:53
CEST 13:53
KST 20:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9728 users

General Discussion - Page 175

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 173 174 175 176 Next
Please be advised:

We will be closing this General thread in 24 hours. It will remain searchable.

After that we will require new threads to discuss topics.

Questions should go in the stickied Q&A thread, screenshots and PotG will go in the PotG sticky, QQ/Rage/Complaints should go in the QQ/Rage thread. If you want to talk about maps or strategies open a new thread.

Any comments or concerns will be logged please forward them to ZeromuS. This new forum is still fluid so we will try this out. General TL rules will still apply to new threads.
Reaps
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom1280 Posts
May 06 2016 22:11 GMT
#3481
Asked a few people on twitch, they are saying the genji nerf was an old change which blizzard tried in closed beta but changed back because they didn't like it.

so maybe Faruko misunderstood.
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-06 22:15:42
May 06 2016 22:14 GMT
#3482
Genji went from 200 ---> 150 hp a few months back

Was too weak

They put him back at 200 hp and reduced the damage of each shuriken projectile by 20%

People liked the surivivability and lower damage vs being a glass cannon far more so its stuck

On May 07 2016 07:11 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 06:49 ZeromuS wrote:
The mod team and I have had some discussions. We will try running the forum without a lounge type gen thread.

Please see the note above. I suggest we attempt to open new threads now during the 24 hour transition period. I will rename the stickied PotG thread to be awesome moments later today. This way you can recount experiences without capturing your PotG and using screenshots or plain text.

We have a question thread, we have a rage thread, we can cover off what most discussion in here falls into. We will also be opening live report threads for tournaments so we can all talk tournies as they happen as well.

Self-promotion, as always, is limited to your stream thread under user streams. If the community really wants a way to discuss self promotion in the future for content we can discuss that when the time comes, use website feedback for that kind of large comment and discussion.

Sounds good?

hope so!

Lets make this new forum the best it can be. I want to be a place where we can have fruitful discussion as well as fun. Let's focus on being a great alternative to the PotG repository that is reddit/overwatch right now :D


amen


glad you approve as a fellow tl vet torte
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
May 06 2016 22:27 GMT
#3483
All you have to do is read Liquid'Dota "Off-Topic" GD to see the end-result of having a GD thread.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Voltz_sc21
Profile Joined August 2015
66 Posts
May 07 2016 00:21 GMT
#3484
Team Liquid should add Overwatch streams to the right sidebar, like they have for SC2, SC1, Hots, and CSGO.
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
May 07 2016 00:34 GMT
#3485
On May 07 2016 09:21 Voltz_sc21 wrote:
Team Liquid should add Overwatch streams to the right sidebar, like they have for SC2, SC1, Hots, and CSGO.


eventually
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
May 07 2016 06:12 GMT
#3486
Kinda off topic I guess but we should have a "customize" side bar feed for LiquidDota. I really cant stand the original TL site layout anymore, Im way too used to LD's one.
Skol
clickrush
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Switzerland3257 Posts
May 07 2016 06:39 GMT
#3487
On May 07 2016 04:00 Pr0wler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 03:45 Hider wrote:
I don't know what people expect from the internet. Every team-based game ever made is absolutely awful when you're solo queuing


Ever tried CS:GO?

What about it ? The solo experience is even worse than Overwatch, imho. That is why I stopped playing it. Nobody I know plays it and solo it is not fun.


That amazes me, from my experience the CS:GO soloq community is much more chill and fun than other team games such as DotA/LoL etc.
oGsMC: Zealot defense, Stalker attack, Sentry forcefieldu forcefieldu, Marauder die die
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-07 08:05:52
May 07 2016 08:02 GMT
#3488
this game is really fucking fun. quick question:

1. any in game map in this game? or no map overlays and radars?
2. After open beta ends, no one gets to play overwatch until launch right? But do origin versions get early access before launch? if so by how much?
3. Is there any way to change the crosshair?
4. Do health packs recover all health? How fast do they spawn?
5. awesome game.
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-07 08:24:41
May 07 2016 08:24 GMT
#3489
1. none. (but i really think they should add one)
2. no idea. my guess is no. i bought the origins edition and do not regret it, the skins are amazing.
3. there is a way to change crosshair and it stays individually customized based on which char you choose.
4. you can find your answer here (lots of other useful information as well)
5. i agree, most fun game ive played in a while.
Skol
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
May 07 2016 08:47 GMT
#3490
On May 07 2016 17:24 Emnjay808 wrote:
1. none. (but i really think they should add one)
2. no idea. my guess is no. i bought the origins edition and do not regret it, the skins are amazing.
3. there is a way to change crosshair and it stays individually customized based on which char you choose.
4. you can find your answer here (lots of other useful information as well)
5. i agree, most fun game ive played in a while.


thanks emnjay! that's more than enough info!
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46476 Posts
May 07 2016 12:05 GMT
#3491
On May 07 2016 09:34 ZeromuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 09:21 Voltz_sc21 wrote:
Team Liquid should add Overwatch streams to the right sidebar, like they have for SC2, SC1, Hots, and CSGO.


eventually


I'm definitely looking forward to that
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Deleted User 26513
Profile Joined February 2007
2376 Posts
May 07 2016 13:37 GMT
#3492
I had my fun with the game, I'm done for the beta. I thought that it will get old really fast. That is not the case. Every match feels a bit different. Unfortunately it's really frustrating to play the game solo and that will probably be a deal breaker for me.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
May 07 2016 16:30 GMT
#3493
It's hilarious that right now Competitive Overwatch is Push the Cart Mode.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
ApocAlypsE007
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Israel1007 Posts
May 07 2016 17:41 GMT
#3494
Dammit after 3 days with the beta I came to conclusion that I suck in Overwatch. Any advice will be welcome, I find myself constantly surprised by people. Large portion of the beta I played as Pharah (wanted to focus on a single hero at first) and I get the impression I need to spend as much time in the air as possible but I get shot-down hard by McRhee and Widow, so I resort to taking the ground route but I die so fast... I watched videos of gameplay with Pharah, people seem to do so much damage with her but I feel I can't do anything...
I'm playing the game, the one that will take me to my end, i'm waiting for the rain, TO WASH-- WHO I AM!!!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
May 07 2016 17:53 GMT
#3495
On May 07 2016 22:37 Pr0wler wrote:
I had my fun with the game, I'm done for the beta. I thought that it will get old really fast. That is not the case. Every match feels a bit different. Unfortunately it's really frustrating to play the game solo and that will probably be a deal breaker for me.


All I did was play decent and I met some new peeps to group up with when they are online or join a reddit or TL thread with people to group with, if you really think it's an issue.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
May 07 2016 18:17 GMT
#3496
playing the beta, enjoying it but i don't know if i'm gonna like it on the long run

dunno if i'm gonna buy it or not
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
May 07 2016 20:08 GMT
#3497
That's it. I'm going to demand a refund for this. The pace is too fast for me, the heroes are too much bullshit, the damage/hp ration is complete and utter shit (you literally die in less than a second) and the maps are too cramped.
I really wanted to like it, but it makes me rage at everything. Literally nothing is enjoyable in it. I got to lv 23 in open beta, played every hero except that she-tank to give them all a fair chance. Solo queue is the absolutely worst thing I have ever experienced in any computer game. Worse than dota solo, worse than CSGO solo, worse than Dark Souls vs hackers.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Vaelone
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland4400 Posts
May 07 2016 20:41 GMT
#3498
Managed to get some 6 stacks going on with friends since everyones trying it now, did some dumb&disgusting stuff like 6 Bastions and won.
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-07 21:04:53
May 07 2016 21:03 GMT
#3499
wait D: shouldn't 6 stacks play vs 6 stacks. How can they not break this. Oh well the people I seen ... its open Beta everyone tries the game.

On May 08 2016 02:41 ApocAlypsE007 wrote:
Dammit after 3 days with the beta I came to conclusion that I suck in Overwatch. Any advice will be welcome, I find myself constantly surprised by people. Large portion of the beta I played as Pharah (wanted to focus on a single hero at first) and I get the impression I need to spend as much time in the air as possible but I get shot-down hard by McRhee and Widow, so I resort to taking the ground route but I die so fast... I watched videos of gameplay with Pharah, people seem to do so much damage with her but I feel I can't do anything...


Pharah is rather situational and you don't want to play her into to many hitscan enemies. I would say right now you can only play Lucio every game as no one plays healer. But usually you should try to learn 4 heroes with different roles atleast.

But if you wanna play Pharah into a Widow/Mcree. Make sure to be out of their Vision. Played alot of Widow today and met a Pharah that if I didn't one hit her was perfectly avoiding until I did a bigger reposition. Was pretty impressive.

Illios Well. Is a Pharah playground for example because you can rotate around the lighthouse there.
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
May 07 2016 21:38 GMT
#3500
i uninstalled, the game seems to be only for people that have friends that also play games with them.
Not my thing, unfortunately.
Prev 1 173 174 175 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV353
Rex76
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko395
ProTech132
Rex 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31988
Hyuk 1095
Soma 787
Jaedong 708
actioN 583
Horang2 381
Larva 362
Soulkey 335
BeSt 312
Mini 255
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 221
910 215
Stork 212
Light 203
Last 184
Snow 153
ggaemo 102
Pusan 92
Rush 92
ZerO 75
Yoon 59
Killer 50
Mind 48
Creator 40
Mong 38
Shinee 34
hero 31
Sharp 25
Bale 25
Free 23
sorry 22
HiyA 16
yabsab 15
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc7508
Dendi345
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1535
markeloff88
kRYSTAL_51
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2777
Khaldor976
Other Games
gofns32665
singsing1599
B2W.Neo327
XBOCT295
Pyrionflax262
DeMusliM231
Mew2King88
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 49
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH318
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1322
Other Games
• WagamamaTV166
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 7m
The PondCast
22h 7m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.