• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:03
CEST 16:03
KST 23:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7658 users

FIFA Thread! (PC - Xbox - Playstation) - Page 9

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 20 Next All
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
June 16 2013 22:37 GMT
#161
On the same note I got a much shorter question, lol.

I finally reached the 80k coins mark and bought bale cause I like him irl.
But with my formation(4-2-3-1) I can't use him like I want to(shooting from everywhere, lol).

I'll sell him and get a better cam(cause isco is so average, cazorla is a boss though).

So, gimme some cam names, I want them to be able to pass and shoot with speed as a nice bonus, don't care about nation/league/chemistry, I just buy players that I like.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
ffswowsucks
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Greece2298 Posts
June 17 2013 20:17 GMT
#162
On June 17 2013 07:37 Steveling wrote:
On the same note I got a much shorter question, lol.

I finally reached the 80k coins mark and bought bale cause I like him irl.
But with my formation(4-2-3-1) I can't use him like I want to(shooting from everywhere, lol).

I'll sell him and get a better cam(cause isco is so average, cazorla is a boss though).

So, gimme some cam names, I want them to be able to pass and shoot with speed as a nice bonus, don't care about nation/league/chemistry, I just buy players that I like.

get podolski as CAM he is boss. i personally build this squad now but EA servers are down atm.

SIF Suarez IF RVP
IF Gerrard Rooney
TOTS Carrick Toure
Cole TOTS Jagielka Kompany Richards
Hart

in a 4222

ive tried so far these players:
TOTS Cazorla (didnt like him) preferred his IF version
TOTS Felaini (he is good but not that good for his price)
TOTS Baines (crap)
TOTS Gerrard (overpriced)

some low priced BPL that is good:

Bent (another expensive ST u wanna try out)
Sassagnon Podolski
Tiote Toure
Cole David Luiz Kompany Richards
Hart
Terran in particular is a notoriously strong race for a no brain skillhand bot style.
leo23
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3075 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-17 21:28:56
June 17 2013 21:21 GMT
#163
podolski shoots so well from outside the box so I completely agree as CAM.

diego is pretty good if you like dribbling and skill moves

btw I just got reus and he is so fast and shoots the ball well. Also I played against a guy who had TOTS messi and ronaldo and I won!! (1-0 with a goal at the last minute)

also tetsu is tots baines really that bad?
banelings
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
June 17 2013 22:54 GMT
#164
Thanks for the recs guys but I got di natale in cam position and he's unbelievable.
He has scored 24 goals in 16 games so far and I'm not that good in fifa.
Doesn't matter where I shoot from, it literally always goes in.

@ffs you got some sick players, lol, have you tried di natale if or tots(if there are, I don't know), must be awesome

@leo how did you win against messi+cristiano!!!
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
DaMuffinman
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1705 Posts
June 20 2013 11:07 GMT
#165
EA wont implement the new Ignite-engine on the PC-Version of FIFA 14, because the average PC of a FIFA-Player would be too slow. Source

I call bullshit on that. As much as I want to boycott FIFA 14, I need it for a lan party two weeks after release. Only game I have a real chance of going near podium.
But does it djent?
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
June 20 2013 11:10 GMT
#166
God dammit. FUCK YOU EA, cheap bastards ;_;
I mean how op would your computer need to be ffs, im pretty sure my PC > Xbox One/PS4 quite easily
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
June 21 2013 14:28 GMT
#167
Meh, I have already decided to get ps4 so..

About Di Natale, dudes I feel like cheating playing with him.
Seriously, go buy him.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
leo23
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3075 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 15:49:37
June 21 2013 15:48 GMT
#168
On June 18 2013 07:54 Steveling wrote:
Thanks for the recs guys but I got di natale in cam position and he's unbelievable.
He has scored 24 goals in 16 games so far and I'm not that good in fifa.
Doesn't matter where I shoot from, it literally always goes in.

@ffs you got some sick players, lol, have you tried di natale if or tots(if there are, I don't know), must be awesome

@leo how did you win against messi+cristiano!!!


kinda funny I got lucky literally every shot he made with cr7 and messi went into the post and I was defending the whole game and then I get a lucky break and just managed to go down the wing and cross it and head it in. TBH it was the best game I had ever played defensively as it is SO hard to keep cr7 and messi without open shots to the goal because not only are they fast but man do they dribble.

also di natale is good I agree but I don't like serie A that much
banelings
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
June 21 2013 23:05 GMT
#169
Guys, I got Hazard for the left side but he kinda tracks back a lot and he runs out of stamina in some games, if I change his position with a position training card from lf to lw will he track back less or does that depend on the formation I'm using and his position in it?

I'm playing a 4-2-3-1 atm with him as the left cam, must I change to a formation with hard coded wingers for him to stay up front?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Ethelis
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2400 Posts
June 22 2013 03:55 GMT
#170
We should start playing Pro Clubs again (PC). Confeds Cup is making me want to play more
Disabled gamer - Diamond 3 (LoL) D+ Rank scrublord on BW. Bisu doesnt need DTs, He uses probes. just ask Flash.
leo23
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3075 Posts
June 22 2013 19:17 GMT
#171
On June 22 2013 08:05 Steveling wrote:
Guys, I got Hazard for the left side but he kinda tracks back a lot and he runs out of stamina in some games, if I change his position with a position training card from lf to lw will he track back less or does that depend on the formation I'm using and his position in it?

I'm playing a 4-2-3-1 atm with him as the left cam, must I change to a formation with hard coded wingers for him to stay up front?


In fifa players have work rates. They can be high, medium or low for attacking and defending. Now the formation dictates how far up the pitch does the player play, which in the case of your formation for hazard is not essential since he is really at his best at a really forward position. Changing the card from lf to lw will not change the work rate of a player. Hazard has a high offensive work rate and a medium defensive work rate. So in your position as a CAM in the 4-3-2-1 formation he is doing a lot of defending compared to as if he were a lw or lf.

So my advice is to change your formation in order to get full advantage of his play.
banelings
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
June 24 2013 20:19 GMT
#172
Thanks mate.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
sc4k
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom5454 Posts
June 24 2013 20:41 GMT
#173
I wouldn't have podolski at CAM that's silly if you actually want to improve as a player. His dribbling is wank and his passing is crap. You need a playmaker and need to learn how to use the position and do it properly. Long shots become so rare when you play good players.
Ethelis
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2400 Posts
June 24 2013 21:08 GMT
#174
On June 25 2013 05:41 sc4k wrote:
I wouldn't have podolski at CAM that's silly if you actually want to improve as a player. His dribbling is wank and his passing is crap. You need a playmaker and need to learn how to use the position and do it properly. Long shots become so rare when you play good players.


^

I rarely get scored on by long shots, not because i have a sick GK, cause i rarely allow any clean one.
Disabled gamer - Diamond 3 (LoL) D+ Rank scrublord on BW. Bisu doesnt need DTs, He uses probes. just ask Flash.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
June 25 2013 18:52 GMT
#175
Ahh, silly question, can I still get tots/toty cards from opening packs?
Also is it worth it opening packs at all?

So far I've opened like 30 and not a single if card, lol.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
sc4k
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom5454 Posts
June 25 2013 19:16 GMT
#176
Not really, next Fifa I really advise you just buy and sell on the market. It's way better for actually making cash and getting a nice team. The fun of opening packs is alluring, but it's not very sensible.

By the way, anyone else HORRIFIED that they are DOWNGRADING the PC version compared to the PS4/ Xbone versions simply because they think their customer base consists of legions of noobs playing on mum's Dell My First PC?
Akamu
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States309 Posts
June 25 2013 20:12 GMT
#177
why is ultimate team so popular? I played it for like a week and hated it. Not trying to troll I wanna know why you guys invest so much time into it?

I play the shit out of seasons. Just jumping into a game with my favorite team vs some rando. May the better player win. Not who has the better players. And no 2 star teams vs 4 star teams.
I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums, what a shame that you came here with someone.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
June 25 2013 20:32 GMT
#178
On June 26 2013 05:12 Akamu wrote:
why is ultimate team so popular? I played it for like a week and hated it. Not trying to troll I wanna know why you guys invest so much time into it?

I play the shit out of seasons. Just jumping into a game with my favorite team vs some rando. May the better player win. Not who has the better players. And no 2 star teams vs 4 star teams.


I jumped into football sims in fifa13 after like 3-4 years, at first I was thinking exactly like you.

But soon after I got my first quality gold player I was hooked, building your team and earning your coins to do it is very very rewarding.

@sc4k, I made like 90k with buy low-sell high method but I figured it would be easier to open packs till I'd get a very expensive player, dunno.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
3point14
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany890 Posts
June 25 2013 20:46 GMT
#179
how do you guys deal with the mechanics of fifa? ive played it for mb 100 hours now and im still frustrated alot by how my players do passes too late, wont accept passes (fifa doesnt realize a certain player is passed too sometimes), players not able to handle the ball when being passed too (very frustrating) and more ...
lots of frustrating stuff, you probably know it.

also are you playing without handball?

are you playing without any help on your passes, shots...?
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
June 25 2013 21:21 GMT
#180
On June 26 2013 05:46 3point14 wrote:
how do you guys deal with the mechanics of fifa? ive played it for mb 100 hours now and im still frustrated alot by how my players do passes too late, wont accept passes (fifa doesnt realize a certain player is passed too sometimes), players not able to handle the ball when being passed too (very frustrating) and more ...
lots of frustrating stuff, you probably know it.

also are you playing without handball?

are you playing without any help on your passes, shots...?


There are settings where you change passing mechanics for example. It is defaulted to "assisted" passing, where computer will automatically choose someone in the area of where you aim and how much power you put into the pass. You can change it to "semi assisted" or "manual"
Mastering Manual passing is pretty hard, but if you did you would probably star understanding the mechanics of it and owning people better.
I think pro players use "semi assisted" though, and thats what i use.
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 250
MaxPax 202
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65738
Calm 4028
Shuttle 3399
Bisu 1746
FanTaSy 1517
EffOrt 703
Mini 594
Soma 479
Rush 448
Stork 340
[ Show more ]
Light 272
firebathero 255
Hyuk 235
Snow 204
ZerO 160
Soulkey 128
Barracks 111
actioN 110
Zeus 85
Last 80
Killer 70
Dewaltoss 68
hero 64
Mong 57
Pusan 50
Hyun 43
Shinee 41
Bale 37
Free 36
ToSsGirL 31
Shine 29
PianO 21
Sharp 21
Aegong 20
zelot 20
sorry 18
yabsab 16
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7258
Dendi805
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1277
kRYSTAL_117
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko449
Other Games
gofns47281
singsing2157
B2W.Neo697
hiko449
crisheroes293
byalli275
DeMusliM250
Livibee219
Hui .183
Liquid`VortiX131
Mew2King83
Rex54
ZerO(Twitch)14
Trikslyr1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV255
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1121
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 12m
Replay Cast
8h 57m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.