• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:03
CEST 11:03
KST 18:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6003 users

FIFA Thread! (PC - Xbox - Playstation) - Page 7

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 20 Next All
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
May 29 2013 08:05 GMT
#121
It's fun Ysellian xD
We're division 8, and we get about 4players + 1 controlling "any" at one time. Most we have had is 6 + 1 controlling any!

It's great fun though! Your more than welcome to join
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
May 30 2013 13:04 GMT
#122
so i just got my first xbox controller and man do i suck with this thing. Its gonna be a long time before i can play to a decent level. I just got my arse kicked by watford in the capital cup first round, and i think i got cramp in my hand
RIP Meatloaf <3
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
May 30 2013 16:27 GMT
#123
18:00 GMT (+00:00) for some BeAPro TL team games
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Ethelis
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2400 Posts
May 30 2013 20:05 GMT
#124
ggs, omg man that last game ._______.

Then on our 5-1 win our misses were unreal rofl.
Disabled gamer - Diamond 3 (LoL) D+ Rank scrublord on BW. Bisu doesnt need DTs, He uses probes. just ask Flash.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
May 30 2013 20:55 GMT
#125
Haha indeed. So annoying, grr, well it will come if we continue to play together!
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 31 2013 16:13 GMT
#126
Guys I'm building my squad still in fut, what are some good cheap players like 5kmax?
Keep in mind that I prefer passing-shooting instead of pace-dribbling since I can't dribble my way around defences.

Atm, I got guardado, vidal from juve he's a beast, jesus nadal, higuain and isco.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
sc4k
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom5454 Posts
May 31 2013 16:26 GMT
#127
I made a premier league team that blows through opponents and cost very little, I'd say its ratio is about 3-1 W-L on top division. Not as good as my brazil team which is like 4-1. I'll try and bring up who I use:

4-3-1-2

Ba Torres

Suarez

Gerrard Toure Fellaini

Enrique m'biwa m'bia walker

Cesar

Tbh you don't need Toure or those strikers. You could just as easily get some lame wads who have reasonable pace, strength or shooting. I just like strikers who I am sure will score when they strike. Suarez pretty much scores all the time. RVP would be nice too if you can get him cheap.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
May 31 2013 19:41 GMT
#128
Just scored best goal of my FIFA 13 play so far xD
Through ball to Torres, Torres 1 on1 with keeper, keeper comes out, i do the magical mgeady turn (where you do 360 turn on top of ball dragging it with you) and rounded the keeper for a tap in. Was so sick :£

The turn is called something else buy my fucking brain is gone! Right time to go to the pub in a good mood. GG
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 31 2013 20:03 GMT
#129
You know how it goes mate, vid or didn't happen! xD

Btw I got De Rossi along with Vidal, they are unstoppable. Nothing gets past them.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
bram--1995
Profile Joined June 2012
Netherlands12 Posts
May 31 2013 20:33 GMT
#130
bramver origin fifa 13 pc, my peak was division 2 in seasons. I would like to play a couple games sometimes
ret make more drones
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
June 01 2013 11:52 GMT
#131
Haha i was looking for save replay but couldn't find it, then had to go pub anyway xD
Was like my best goal xD was so proud :3
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
alecspec
Profile Joined November 2011
Norway9 Posts
June 01 2013 13:45 GMT
#132
On June 01 2013 04:41 Pandemona wrote:
Just scored best goal of my FIFA 13 play so far xD
Through ball to Torres, Torres 1 on1 with keeper, keeper comes out, i do the magical mgeady turn (where you do 360 turn on top of ball dragging it with you) and rounded the keeper for a tap in. Was so sick :£

The turn is called something else buy my fucking brain is gone! Right time to go to the pub in a good mood. GG


Its called the roulette not the McGeady spin as its a 5 star move and Torres cant do those

If you really want the nice ones you finish the shot with a nice little trick pass. You just hold the L1 button and pass forward when facing goal and hell do a hell pass or roulette pass or something.

The best way to go around keeper is the Heel to heel, once you have learned the timing and angle you will go aroung the goalie 100% of the time, the AI of goalies cant prevent it.

Here are some ways to score when you have gotten past the keeper.



and here are the best ways to go past the keeper



And here are some decent goals Ive done myself, made a dozen better ones in Fifa 10 and 11 since skilling was easier without the contain auto n00b button that came in Fifa 12, but these are okey i guess

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/117342625
http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/89651874
http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/90328092
http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/89651944

PS. Check out FifaRalle and Hjerpseth for skilling videos, there are a few other guys as well that are way to good at skilling but cant remember their names. I have stopped playing since its no fun anymore.
bram--1995
Profile Joined June 2012
Netherlands12 Posts
June 01 2013 14:27 GMT
#133
when do you guys play? are you guys just randomly playing or do you guys have a scheduled match
ret make more drones
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
June 01 2013 18:01 GMT
#134
For the BeAPro Team we have (which you can join at any time; just search for club "Team Liquid" and join) we play in weekday evenings at 18:00 GMT (+00:00) normally play for about 1hour to 2hours when we can. I always post whenever we play though a good 1/2 hours before hand.
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Ethelis
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2400 Posts
June 01 2013 18:17 GMT
#135
Yeah, we have lazy people. I'd play all day everyday, my bro probably would too.

#nolife

Disabled gamer - Diamond 3 (LoL) D+ Rank scrublord on BW. Bisu doesnt need DTs, He uses probes. just ask Flash.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
June 03 2013 01:13 GMT
#136
OK i just created a right wingback and joined TL.

I will try and join you guys 1 or 2 days this week for a game
RIP Meatloaf <3
leo23
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3075 Posts
June 04 2013 04:13 GMT
#137
feeling a bit old school you know I've been playing fifa as long as I remember and I was wondering if anyone played the uefa champions league fifa game in 06 or 07... Surprisingly enough it was the first and last time I had touched ultimate team.

So now I decided I might as well give it a shot in fifa 13 and it is pretty fun... much more fun than the image I had of it.

So far I have a 40-2-2 record in FUT... But here's the deal. The gameplay from seasons (ranked 1v1 normal teams) compared to FUT is so different. I am at around 25k rank right now (in PS3 ladder for seasons) and it amazes me that when I go into FUT all I have to do is watch out for the lobbed ball as everyone is just playing for the pace.
None of the guys in FUT play like genuine passing football and its just making runs and lobbing it through defenders where as in seasons the play is much more methodical and passes are given more thought.

I also didn't know head coaches were stackable. I played against this guy and he had the fastest lavezzi I had ever seen... I mean I had my triangle button (to release the keeper) 80% of the time I was on defense. After the game I asked him how his his Lavezzi so fast and then he told me he had stacked him with all atributes training and had 50 percent extra on pace... But I'm telling you his speed is unreal.
banelings
ffswowsucks
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Greece2298 Posts
June 04 2013 09:24 GMT
#138
Hey guys, im a fifa addict (fut mostly) too but I think you guys are playing this on the PC. anyone in the ps3 ? My team looks like this:

4-1-2-1-2

Torres Balloteli
Rooney
Hazard Bale
Toure
Cole TOTS Jagielka Kompany Richards
Cech

and it pretty much destroys everyone.
Terran in particular is a notoriously strong race for a no brain skillhand bot style.
leo23
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3075 Posts
June 04 2013 13:02 GMT
#139
On June 04 2013 18:24 ffswowsucks wrote:
Hey guys, im a fifa addict (fut mostly) too but I think you guys are playing this on the PC. anyone in the ps3 ? My team looks like this:

4-1-2-1-2

Torres Balloteli
Rooney
Hazard Bale
Toure
Cole TOTS Jagielka Kompany Richards
Cech

and it pretty much destroys everyone.


Nice team I would change torres and the lbs and rbs im sure you can do netter.

Add me on the ps3 lloyd_16
banelings
ffswowsucks
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Greece2298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-04 13:12:59
June 04 2013 13:12 GMT
#140
On June 04 2013 22:02 leo23 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2013 18:24 ffswowsucks wrote:
Hey guys, im a fifa addict (fut mostly) too but I think you guys are playing this on the PC. anyone in the ps3 ? My team looks like this:

4-1-2-1-2

Torres Balloteli
Rooney
Hazard Bale
Toure
Cole TOTS Jagielka Kompany Richards
Cech

and it pretty much destroys everyone.


Nice team I would change torres and the lbs and rbs im sure you can do netter.

Add me on the ps3 lloyd_16

I have tried every LB and RB, I dont think there are better.

Also Torres is a beast only one I could think of is RVP or Aguero.
my psn: tetsu0jin
Terran in particular is a notoriously strong race for a no brain skillhand bot style.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 145
EnDerr 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4278
Hyuk 323
Stork 164
Soma 136
Mong 74
NotJumperer 66
EffOrt 61
Killer 60
Shinee 57
ToSsGirL 44
[ Show more ]
Sharp 31
Bale 30
Noble 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 25
Hm[arnc] 24
Shine 16
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc81
League of Legends
JimRising 457
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1228
shoxiejesuss700
ceh9524
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King147
Other Games
summit1g7728
gofns1581
singsing980
crisheroes109
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV157
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2177
• WagamamaTV103
League of Legends
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur791
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
57m
INu's Battles
1h 57m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 57m
OSC
13h 12m
Replay Cast
13h 57m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.