• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:02
CEST 01:02
KST 08:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9437 users

FIFA Thread! (PC - Xbox - Playstation) - Page 10

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 20 Next All
greggy
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom1483 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-25 21:40:18
June 25 2013 21:32 GMT
#181
On June 26 2013 05:12 Akamu wrote:
why is ultimate team so popular? I played it for like a week and hated it. Not trying to troll I wanna know why you guys invest so much time into it?

I play the shit out of seasons. Just jumping into a game with my favorite team vs some rando. May the better player win. Not who has the better players. And no 2 star teams vs 4 star teams.


it's like football manager and fifa rolled into one. best of both worlds, some say. plus, playing vs spain every game get old rather quickly.


E: it's also never worth it to open packs. I had ~230-250k coins total on fifa11 and I never opened a single silver or gold pack. can't imagine it's much different in 12 or 13. I just bought gold players that were on min bid or cheap rares and resold them. once you have a bit of a capital (50k at least, more preferable) you can start to trade IFs and such. I also never specifically bought/sold BPL players. they're always ridiculously overpriced.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
June 25 2013 21:44 GMT
#182
What sells right now like chocolate crepes are the german players.
You can make a fortune just from buying and selling royces, gotzes, hummels etc.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
June 25 2013 21:45 GMT
#183
Oh and btw, I just won for the first time div1, gogo serie a squad! xD
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
sc4k
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom5454 Posts
June 25 2013 22:52 GMT
#184
haha you might actually be a challenge to beat now we should play a game
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
June 26 2013 01:42 GMT
#185
On June 26 2013 07:52 sc4k wrote:
haha you might actually be a challenge to beat now we should play a game


Lol, bring it!!
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Ethelis
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2400 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-26 04:25:49
June 26 2013 04:23 GMT
#186
On June 26 2013 05:12 Akamu wrote:
why is ultimate team so popular? I played it for like a week and hated it. Not trying to troll I wanna know why you guys invest so much time into it?

I play the shit out of seasons. Just jumping into a game with my favorite team vs some rando. May the better player win. Not who has the better players. And no 2 star teams vs 4 star teams.


With the way ultimate team mechanics are, it's not really hard to beat 5 star teams as a 3 star team. Shot power is just that silly. Hell probably you can do it 2 star vs 5 star if you felt like torturing yourself heh. That's why pace is so prevalent more so than a player's technical skill unless you're good at passing to the flanks and stuff instead of just running down the middle or use a silly repetitive passing pattern that doesn't really vary.
Disabled gamer - Diamond 3 (LoL) D+ Rank scrublord on BW. Bisu doesnt need DTs, He uses probes. just ask Flash.
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
June 26 2013 05:56 GMT
#187
For any Aussie's wanting FIFA 13 for cheap for PC, you can get it for $10 before 7pm tonight.
http://store2.origin.com/store/eaapac/en_AU/html/pbPage.GameFrenzy_en_AU?sourceid=Origin_AFFILIATES_APAC_AU_MC61293
Commentator
DaMuffinman
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1705 Posts
June 26 2013 20:15 GMT
#188
FUT PC: I am looking for the Eintracht Braunschweig home kit, if anyone gets it, I would gladly buy it for ~1k =)
But does it djent?
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
June 27 2013 15:18 GMT
#189
Hmm, something weird happened.
I was playing the usual, online season div1, after 8 games I had 5 wins and 3 draws and just as the 8th game finished I got the You won the title message, I had 18 points and you need 21 to win it, wtf.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
ffswowsucks
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Greece2298 Posts
July 01 2013 11:59 GMT
#190
Ok guys, I want to share my 3 week experience with some 1.7m teams that I have made and FINALLY i made the perfect team for me that is winning me alot of games !!!

Teams I have tried include BPL squads including TOTS suarez, SIF Suarez (SIF Suarez felt same as TOTS and is cheaper), TOTS RVP ( i have tried him again and I can say he is good but not worth so many coins imo), best BPL player I ve used and didnt know he is THAT good was for my CF position and I think he is the best in whole bpl for this IF Taarabt he is a beast!!! I have played with him against leo23 and he was telling me he is crap but oh boy...he is beast (also ITANI did a review on him check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kt7ikDm7bs). Ive also tried serie A teams with TOTS Balo and TOTS di natale, both good. but all of these teams i made I believe had handicaps altho a forum mod told me there is no such thing well i think there is. Anyways ive tried alot of players past weeks (including motm torres, motm pirlo, tots reus, motm reus etc etc).

BUT the team that made me past 2 days so happy is the following:

http://www.futhead.com//fifa/squads/12807489/
Terran in particular is a notoriously strong race for a no brain skillhand bot style.
leo23
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3075 Posts
July 05 2013 12:30 GMT
#191
On July 01 2013 20:59 ffswowsucks wrote:
Ok guys, I want to share my 3 week experience with some 1.7m teams that I have made and FINALLY i made the perfect team for me that is winning me alot of games !!!

Teams I have tried include BPL squads including TOTS suarez, SIF Suarez (SIF Suarez felt same as TOTS and is cheaper), TOTS RVP ( i have tried him again and I can say he is good but not worth so many coins imo), best BPL player I ve used and didnt know he is THAT good was for my CF position and I think he is the best in whole bpl for this IF Taarabt he is a beast!!! I have played with him against leo23 and he was telling me he is crap but oh boy...he is beast (also ITANI did a review on him check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kt7ikDm7bs). Ive also tried serie A teams with TOTS Balo and TOTS di natale, both good. but all of these teams i made I believe had handicaps altho a forum mod told me there is no such thing well i think there is. Anyways ive tried alot of players past weeks (including motm torres, motm pirlo, tots reus, motm reus etc etc).

BUT the team that made me past 2 days so happy is the following:

http://www.futhead.com//fifa/squads/12807489/


sick team I need to play vs this 1
banelings
sc4k
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom5454 Posts
July 05 2013 13:21 GMT
#192
On July 01 2013 20:59 ffswowsucks wrote:
Ok guys, I want to share my 3 week experience with some 1.7m teams that I have made and FINALLY i made the perfect team for me that is winning me alot of games !!!

Teams I have tried include BPL squads including TOTS suarez, SIF Suarez (SIF Suarez felt same as TOTS and is cheaper), TOTS RVP ( i have tried him again and I can say he is good but not worth so many coins imo), best BPL player I ve used and didnt know he is THAT good was for my CF position and I think he is the best in whole bpl for this IF Taarabt he is a beast!!! I have played with him against leo23 and he was telling me he is crap but oh boy...he is beast (also ITANI did a review on him check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kt7ikDm7bs). Ive also tried serie A teams with TOTS Balo and TOTS di natale, both good. but all of these teams i made I believe had handicaps altho a forum mod told me there is no such thing well i think there is. Anyways ive tried alot of players past weeks (including motm torres, motm pirlo, tots reus, motm reus etc etc).

BUT the team that made me past 2 days so happy is the following:

http://www.futhead.com//fifa/squads/12807489/


are you actually playing legit then or hacking? If you have 1.7m in the bank you must be pretty good or at least grind a respectable amount. If you are playing on PC I would like to have a go at your squad, I believe my gold brazil cookie cutter sweat team can beat pretty much any team even one worth 10x their price on a good day...
Mackem
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom470 Posts
July 05 2013 13:40 GMT
#193
Some of the players in Division 1 on the PC are so bad it's unbelievable they even got there. I'm having a lot of success with my Bundesliga team: http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/12974674/
Do you need a pole? I ask because your logical leaps are becoming logical vaults and your mental gymnastics are Olympic standard.
sc4k
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom5454 Posts
July 05 2013 13:43 GMT
#194
On July 05 2013 22:40 Mackem wrote:
Some of the players in Division 1 on the PC are so bad it's unbelievable they even got there. I'm having a lot of success with my Bundesliga team: http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/12974674/


Nice standard team although dat Javi Martinez makes me cringe with that pace
Mackem
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom470 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-05 13:45:50
July 05 2013 13:45 GMT
#195
On July 05 2013 22:43 sc4k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2013 22:40 Mackem wrote:
Some of the players in Division 1 on the PC are so bad it's unbelievable they even got there. I'm having a lot of success with my Bundesliga team: http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/12974674/


Nice standard team although dat Javi Martinez makes me cringe with that pace


I don't find it a problem as he's always in position and his interceptions are really good. SIF Ya Konan is an absolute beast. I hate using strikers that can't dribble the ball very well.
Do you need a pole? I ask because your logical leaps are becoming logical vaults and your mental gymnastics are Olympic standard.
sc4k
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom5454 Posts
July 05 2013 14:17 GMT
#196
I agree that's the problem with players like podolski. It's all about a silky player like RVP or Ibrahimovic etc.
ffswowsucks
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Greece2298 Posts
July 05 2013 15:31 GMT
#197
On July 05 2013 22:21 sc4k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 20:59 ffswowsucks wrote:
Ok guys, I want to share my 3 week experience with some 1.7m teams that I have made and FINALLY i made the perfect team for me that is winning me alot of games !!!

Teams I have tried include BPL squads including TOTS suarez, SIF Suarez (SIF Suarez felt same as TOTS and is cheaper), TOTS RVP ( i have tried him again and I can say he is good but not worth so many coins imo), best BPL player I ve used and didnt know he is THAT good was for my CF position and I think he is the best in whole bpl for this IF Taarabt he is a beast!!! I have played with him against leo23 and he was telling me he is crap but oh boy...he is beast (also ITANI did a review on him check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kt7ikDm7bs). Ive also tried serie A teams with TOTS Balo and TOTS di natale, both good. but all of these teams i made I believe had handicaps altho a forum mod told me there is no such thing well i think there is. Anyways ive tried alot of players past weeks (including motm torres, motm pirlo, tots reus, motm reus etc etc).

BUT the team that made me past 2 days so happy is the following:

http://www.futhead.com//fifa/squads/12807489/


are you actually playing legit then or hacking? If you have 1.7m in the bank you must be pretty good or at least grind a respectable amount. If you are playing on PC I would like to have a go at your squad, I believe my gold brazil cookie cutter sweat team can beat pretty much any team even one worth 10x their price on a good day...

i'm playing on ps3 and no I dont know how to hack coins. Tho I sold my wow account to buy 1 million coins. Rest of it was from pack openning.
Terran in particular is a notoriously strong race for a no brain skillhand bot style.
CtrlAltDefeat
Profile Joined November 2010
Israel106 Posts
July 05 2013 16:09 GMT
#198
On July 06 2013 00:31 ffswowsucks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2013 22:21 sc4k wrote:
On July 01 2013 20:59 ffswowsucks wrote:
Ok guys, I want to share my 3 week experience with some 1.7m teams that I have made and FINALLY i made the perfect team for me that is winning me alot of games !!!

Teams I have tried include BPL squads including TOTS suarez, SIF Suarez (SIF Suarez felt same as TOTS and is cheaper), TOTS RVP ( i have tried him again and I can say he is good but not worth so many coins imo), best BPL player I ve used and didnt know he is THAT good was for my CF position and I think he is the best in whole bpl for this IF Taarabt he is a beast!!! I have played with him against leo23 and he was telling me he is crap but oh boy...he is beast (also ITANI did a review on him check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kt7ikDm7bs). Ive also tried serie A teams with TOTS Balo and TOTS di natale, both good. but all of these teams i made I believe had handicaps altho a forum mod told me there is no such thing well i think there is. Anyways ive tried alot of players past weeks (including motm torres, motm pirlo, tots reus, motm reus etc etc).

BUT the team that made me past 2 days so happy is the following:

http://www.futhead.com//fifa/squads/12807489/


are you actually playing legit then or hacking? If you have 1.7m in the bank you must be pretty good or at least grind a respectable amount. If you are playing on PC I would like to have a go at your squad, I believe my gold brazil cookie cutter sweat team can beat pretty much any team even one worth 10x their price on a good day...

i'm playing on ps3 and no I dont know how to hack coins. Tho I sold my wow account to buy 1 million coins. Rest of it was from pack openning.


Are you serious? I've opened 500k+ worth of packs and never got anything good Trading in the auction house by buying low and selling high gives me a lot more profit though.
ffswowsucks
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Greece2298 Posts
July 05 2013 17:21 GMT
#199
On July 06 2013 01:09 CtrlAltDefeat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2013 00:31 ffswowsucks wrote:
On July 05 2013 22:21 sc4k wrote:
On July 01 2013 20:59 ffswowsucks wrote:
Ok guys, I want to share my 3 week experience with some 1.7m teams that I have made and FINALLY i made the perfect team for me that is winning me alot of games !!!

Teams I have tried include BPL squads including TOTS suarez, SIF Suarez (SIF Suarez felt same as TOTS and is cheaper), TOTS RVP ( i have tried him again and I can say he is good but not worth so many coins imo), best BPL player I ve used and didnt know he is THAT good was for my CF position and I think he is the best in whole bpl for this IF Taarabt he is a beast!!! I have played with him against leo23 and he was telling me he is crap but oh boy...he is beast (also ITANI did a review on him check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kt7ikDm7bs). Ive also tried serie A teams with TOTS Balo and TOTS di natale, both good. but all of these teams i made I believe had handicaps altho a forum mod told me there is no such thing well i think there is. Anyways ive tried alot of players past weeks (including motm torres, motm pirlo, tots reus, motm reus etc etc).

BUT the team that made me past 2 days so happy is the following:

http://www.futhead.com//fifa/squads/12807489/


are you actually playing legit then or hacking? If you have 1.7m in the bank you must be pretty good or at least grind a respectable amount. If you are playing on PC I would like to have a go at your squad, I believe my gold brazil cookie cutter sweat team can beat pretty much any team even one worth 10x their price on a good day...

i'm playing on ps3 and no I dont know how to hack coins. Tho I sold my wow account to buy 1 million coins. Rest of it was from pack openning.


Are you serious? I've opened 500k+ worth of packs and never got anything good Trading in the auction house by buying low and selling high gives me a lot more profit though.


sorry that you are not lucky enough.
in fifa 12 ultimate team I got 3 messi's on packs. and the first 2 were only 1 day from each other at almost same time "early early morning". so ye im serious.
Terran in particular is a notoriously strong race for a no brain skillhand bot style.
leo23
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3075 Posts
July 10 2013 20:03 GMT
#200
This guy is legit he has the ea pass too so he gets a free pack and discounts on packs
banelings
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings5
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech163
Nina 143
ViBE112
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14621
Artosis 563
PianO 22
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever539
canceldota132
NeuroSwarm123
League of Legends
Doublelift3927
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe48
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g5795
FrodaN976
shahzam527
C9.Mang0310
Mew2King23
Day[9].tv0
Maynarde0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• RyuSc2 34
• Response 1
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur488
• Day9tv0
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 58m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.