• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:31
CEST 16:31
KST 23:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon104
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6365 users

Android: Netrunner - Page 4

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21 22 Next All
A crib sheet, for those attempting to learn NetRunner over OCTGN.
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-28 20:07:46
May 28 2013 19:52 GMT
#61
SaetZero one thing that stands out to me right away is the amount of high cost ice in your NBN deck. Have you had trouble rezzing that stuff? 3 tollbooth, 1 archer, 2 flare, 2 wall of thorns, 1 ichi even thats pretty expensive ice there. Do you ever find yourself just getting run over early game? I know you said you don't like 3 point agendas, but priority req. might be good in here anyways to help get up a strong server right away and support these heavy costing ice, allowing you to get two 2 pointers in ftw afterwards. I do like me some red herrings, it's good on R&D or on a strong remote.

If you played Magic before you can sometimes think of the cost of your ice on a curve, and it's really hard to make a high curve work imo without help like oversight AI or tons of transaction assets.

Your Kate is interesting, I personally don't like Underworld Contacts builds but if it works for you that's good. Do you generally find yourself happier with Kati Jones than Magnum Opus for economy? I like where you went with special order in Kate, I think Kate is strong with the new set as well here is a list I've been testing, as you can see we both went in different directions :D.

+ Show Spoiler +
Future Proof Kate (45 cards)

Kate "Mac" McCaffrey: Digital Tinker

Event (27)
3 Diesel
3 Easy Mark
3 Infiltration
3 Modded
1 Notoriety
3 Quality Time
2 Special Order
1 Stimhack
3 Sure Gamble
3 Test Run
2 The Maker's Eye

Hardware (8)
3 Dinosaurus
2 Plascrete Carapace
3 R&D Interface

Icebreaker (7)
2 Corroder
1 Crypsis
2 Femme Fatale
1 Gordian Blade
1 Yog.0

Program (3)
3 Magnum Opus
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
SaetZero
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States855 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-29 21:29:40
May 29 2013 21:20 GMT
#62
ideally i have a melange or a pad, and i play close to the chest until i get some bank going to get a real server running. all i need really is a ETR ice on my R+D or hand (based on how many agendas i have in hand) and I can wait a little

early game board (reasonable) would be like

cheap ETR ice on a pad campaign, pricey ETR ice on melange, 2 cheap ETR ices on my hand, 1-2 pricey ETR ices on my R+D. then you wait for 2 pricey ETR ice and that will make up your agenda remote.

so something for example could be like,

static protecting pad, tollboth protecting melange, ichi into eli protecting my hand, wall of thorns into flare protecting my R+D. then wait for 2 real ice to make an agenda server.

but yes, money is rarely an issue. i just need to have an ETR ice on my hand turn 1, so i dont get account siphoned. that's all really.

as for the focus of no 3 point agendas, thats a key thing i wont lose.

no 3 point agendas means several things:

1- with exception on the single corporate war, all my agendas are 3 or less to score.
2- this means i can play agendas and never advance them, then just sac the full turn to score it right away in 1 go.
3- this means i can bluff agendas with upgrades/pads/melanges since i not running trap assets.
4- this also means that with 1 of these (astroscript token, san san, biotic labor) everything but corp war can be scored from my hand
5- so you need to respect this style and run servers blind. i dont need to give you hints on where agendas might be. and you cant rig up forever, as falling behind on points vs this deck is VERY hard to recover from.

if i had a 3 point, i could win in 3 turns sure

but with only 2s and 1s, and 90% of them being potential out of hand scores, i only need to get to 4 (or even 2 depending on board position) points for you to start making panic runs.

because if i get to 5-6 points, and im just waiting to draw my agenda to start it out of hand, you already lost. and that will happen so much faster than you think it will.

astro into astro is a nightmare. astro, into second astro (and you keep both counters), makes beale a place into 3 pointer next turn, no prior advance ment. astro+astro (keep both tokens) + sansan/bio labor = out of hand 3 point beale.

im trading your hint at knowing what servers are agendas before i score them for the fact i need to score 4 usually to win. and my beale can be worth 3 to me. you get no 3s from me. you need notoriety to make a 3 agenda win vs my deck.

lots of little decisions made me cut all the 3 pointers.

-----------

im testing kati, since crypsis focused needs clicks, and 1 kati for 1 click and passive contacts money is fien for money, while you put cheap pressure on while kati builds. or you get extra clicks to install non-crypsis breakers/cresentus. its working well, but theres some tweaks i need since i played a lot last night.


======================

your deck:

i hate easy mark. its influence you dont need to spend for a 1 money gain (if you have opus installed which you will). you also dont need spec order since you have test run. and with 3 disel and 3 qual time, you WILL get a test run or opus early. most likely both.

i would change your influence personally.

3 easy and 2 spec order is 7 influ i think? cut the marks and 1 spec order and you can 1 more stimhack+2 emergency shutdowns+ 1 makers eye

cut 3 easy, 2 spec order, and 1 corroder for
2 account siphon, 1 stim hack, 1 makers eye, 1 snowball, 1 notoriety

you could also try to get medium, hq interface, nerve agent, surge (if you want any of these), vamp, e3 implants.... all sorts of stuff

but the 3 marks and (1 or both) spec orders are not needed. you could do better with the influence imo.

think about it
Never Forget. #TheRevolutionist
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-30 02:48:54
May 30 2013 02:47 GMT
#63
On May 30 2013 06:20 SaetZero wrote:

your deck:

i hate easy mark. its influence you dont need to spend for a 1 money gain (if you have opus installed which you will). you also dont need spec order since you have test run. and with 3 disel and 3 qual time, you WILL get a test run or opus early. most likely both.

i would change your influence personally.

3 easy and 2 spec order is 7 influ i think? cut the marks and 1 spec order and you can 1 more stimhack+2 emergency shutdowns+ 1 makers eye

cut 3 easy, 2 spec order, and 1 corroder for
2 account siphon, 1 stim hack, 1 makers eye, 1 snowball, 1 notoriety

you could also try to get medium, hq interface, nerve agent, surge (if you want any of these), vamp, e3 implants.... all sorts of stuff

but the 3 marks and (1 or both) spec orders are not needed. you could do better with the influence imo.

think about it



If the $ works for you then it works for you, lately people have been keeping my economy assets like melange in check so I try not to rely entirely on them.

I have already cut the easy marks(they simply don't synergize with the opus and other cards that much) but I only added 1 stimhack(it's good vs unprepared players who think you don't have it, but man does it suck compared to when you play it with a workshop out, it's just not an economy card in Kate like it is in CT and Noise, saving you $ is always good though, and can win the game outright) and not sure about the other cards, none of the things you listed interest me that much except maybe hq interface, but I'm already heavy on the hardware.

I have splashed account siphon before and it's really not worth the 4 influence although it's an excellent card, at that point I should just be playing Andromeda splashing the shaper cards . I don't want to be a notoriety deck I don't think that card is that good in here since you need your turn to work out right and not discard it from trap damage, it's not awful by any means but I am just using it as 1 of to give me some extra tools/options. '

I am considering Tinkering but it really needs to make runs way cheaper or protect your from something scary for it to be worth the deck space/click.



Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
Thereisnosaurus
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Australia1822 Posts
May 30 2013 03:30 GMT
#64
Biotic labour seems entirely superflous. it's a 1 in 49 draw chance of a card you need 7 creds to play with to be anything but a hand clogger, and it's stopping you putting in say another eli and 3 vipers or 3 chums. What I'd actually do though is something like this

- 1 biotic
- 2 enigma
- 1 ichi
- 2 WOS
- 1 foxfire

+3 viper
+1 eli
+1 archer
+2 data raven

So what that gives you is a more NBN style mix of good ice. Eli is great, viper is simply a better choice than enigma if you can afford it, you have plenty of 1pointer agendas to make splashing another archer worth it. I put in data ravens to replace the WoS since they pretty much do the same job, and if not you have enough sacrificial agendas to bait people into running through and taking a power counter for use at your leisure. going through a data raven will *always* cost a runner 2 and an action to clear the tag, WOS will rarely do better than that and considering a runner will generally be paying another 3-5 to break the data raven routine, totally worth the 1 extra cost.

Ichi is great, but you want more of them than 1. 1 ichi is pretty easy to deal with for a good runner who'll always be running it on their first click to rez it and then dealing with it with a parasite, shutdown, femme etc. if you can get 2 in play they start being worth their splash. You could totally drop the archer for 2 ichis, but I think archer just synergises way better with your deck contents.

Foxfire is ok, but you don't need it. With the DRs in there you have plenty of tag pressure so you can just pop resources naturally. If you really want resource pressure add more sea sources, more versatile since you can use those to pop workshops, pawnshops etc.
Poisonous Sheep counter Hydras
a9arnn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1537 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-30 04:40:14
May 30 2013 04:35 GMT
#65
On April 22 2013 11:54 Thereisnosaurus wrote:



Hey wait, that tutorial is my brother's!

Edit: Sorry, that was just super cool to see that lol. Netrunner is a super fun game to play, I really like how it's an LCG as opposed to a CCG, but I still don't like how you'd need to get multiple starter boxes/expansions if you want 3 copies of a card.
VOD finder guy for sc2ratings.com/ ! aka: ogndrahcir, a9azn2 | Go ZerO, Stork, Sea, and KawaiiRice :D | nesc2league.com/forum/index.php | youtube.com/watch?v=oaGtjWL5mZo
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-30 04:53:09
May 30 2013 04:50 GMT
#66
On May 30 2013 13:35 a9arnn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 11:54 Thereisnosaurus wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3w0B7txipk


Hey wait, that tutorial is my brother's!

Edit: Sorry, that was just super cool to see that lol. Netrunner is a super fun game to play, I really like how it's an LCG as opposed to a CCG, but I still don't like how you'd need to get multiple starter boxes/expansions if you want 3 copies of a card.


That's cool thats your brother lol.

I agree the core set is annoying but none of the expansions are like that they all have 3x of each card even of cards you don't need 3 of like identities, just clearing that up .

Speaking of foxfire, people are really getting rid of resources in their runner decks since the new expansion, at least on octgn.
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-30 05:54:53
May 30 2013 05:47 GMT
#67
I've been testing Andro/WS on OCTGN with Mr.Li. Originally this seemed like a good idea, but the more I play it the more I don't like it, it feels way too janky. I also have a new CT and Anarch deck in the works ill post that when I finish and test it.

Basically the idea was to throw everything on WS with the 9 card opener (I'm almost guaranteed to get it with mulligan). Then only run HQ while keeping Corp money low with Siphon/Forged/Shutdown/Crescentus spam using darwin and femmes while building up my HQ interfaces with workshop, and using the built up credits from Pheremones to install whatever I needed (off workshop).

Let me know what you think, any ideas/fixes welcome.

+ Show Spoiler +

Deck Created with CardGameDB.com Android: Netrunner Deck Builder

Identity:
Andromeda: Dispossessed Ristie (Humanity's Shadow)


Total Cards: (46)

Event: (12)
Account Siphon (Core) x3
Emergency Shutdown (Cyber Exodus) x3
Forged Activation Orders (Core) x3
Special Order (Core) x3

Hardware: (8)
Desperado (Core) x3
E3 Feedback Implants (Trace Amount) x2
HQ Interface (Humanity's Shadow) x3

Program: (11)
Crescentus (A Study in Static) x3
Femme Fatale (Core) x3
Pheromones (Humanity's Shadow) x3
Sneakdoor Beta (Core) x1
Darwin (Future Proof) x1 ■■■

Resource: (15)
Bank Job (Core) x3
Compromised Employee (Trace Amount) x3
Mr. Li (Future Proof) x3
Personal Workshop (Cyber Exodus) x3 ■■■■
Kati Jones (Humanity's Shadow) x3

Influence Values Totals -
Anarch: 3
Criminal: 79
Shaper: 12
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Thereisnosaurus
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Australia1822 Posts
May 30 2013 07:22 GMT
#68
I've been testing some new stuff too. I think eli represents a tipping point for the corp, one that was going to happen eventually. Currently there's just not enough good splashable ice, nor enough solid ETR or grindy ice to make some decks viable.

So I've been messing around tweaking a couple of decks. The first is original ID jinteki tower. The combination of fetal and Hosoukai is a big tipping point for them as well. The original ID is kind of bad in and of itself, but combined with hosoukai and fetal it's amazing. Guaranteed 4 net damage if they want to take an agenda. Combine with some chums, neurals etc and you have a pretty scary proposition. Even early game you can threaten a flatline if you can force them to run through a katana to hit an agenda with a hosoukai under it.


The other thing I've been considering is more or less pure barrier weyland with hadrians, ice wall, wall of static and splashing eli, wall of thorns, heimdalls, etc. I've noticed that people rarely play a heavy load of barrier breakers and when they do it's generally crypsis or corroder, almost never battering ram. So there's little risk in stacking barriers and that gives you some really reliable scoring options and safe melange econ.
Poisonous Sheep counter Hydras
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-30 07:43:19
May 30 2013 07:39 GMT
#69
Slugga.

So hard to comment since I have no experience with pheromones, darwin or mr. li. I think stimhack is amazing with workshop and is what makes workshop shine but you don't have influence room unless you cut 2-3 darwin from your deck or 1 workshop.

It's miles different from any Andromeda deck I have played tbh can't say much else. Your way heavier on resources and way lighter on events than I am.

One thing that sticks out is no inside jobs, and no way too access extra cards on R&D, you might be light on pressure especially since you need time for your darwin to build up. I really feel like inside job is amazing, but maybe just mention it casually to your opponent while playing(something like hey, I drew 9 cards starting but no inside job, what gives), since the pressure of inside job is almost as good as having it. (basically forcing them to have extra ice on servers they might not want it)
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
May 30 2013 12:59 GMT
#70
On May 30 2013 16:39 BlueBird. wrote:
Slugga.

So hard to comment since I have no experience with pheromones, darwin or mr. li. I think stimhack is amazing with workshop and is what makes workshop shine but you don't have influence room unless you cut 2-3 darwin from your deck or 1 workshop.

It's miles different from any Andromeda deck I have played tbh can't say much else. Your way heavier on resources and way lighter on events than I am.

One thing that sticks out is no inside jobs, and no way too access extra cards on R&D, you might be light on pressure especially since you need time for your darwin to build up. I really feel like inside job is amazing, but maybe just mention it casually to your opponent while playing(something like hey, I drew 9 cards starting but no inside job, what gives), since the pressure of inside job is almost as good as having it. (basically forcing them to have extra ice on servers they might not want it)


Exactly, I don't really need inside job when I can bust out femmes in no time with my ws + econ. The fear of the event card being there is enough. So don't really need stimhack as I can afford everything anyway. I always play econ heavy, its just something that suits me much better, especially when I have vamp, although for this setup maybe not so.

You are right on the pressure, which is what I didn't like about it. When corp just goes full econ with lots of ice instead of FA I really struggle.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Thereisnosaurus
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Australia1822 Posts
May 30 2013 13:57 GMT
#71
another random thought, the alt HB id is looking more interesting now. The meta is developing a lot and that +1 strength is super good on quite a few pieces of ice. Eli and heimdall of course, just makes them more annoying. But it gets viktor out of yog range, so it makes him kind of viable. It doesn't do a lot for ichi, but it makes sherlock a lot more playable going from 5-6.

Probably worth waiting for creation and control though
Poisonous Sheep counter Hydras
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-30 14:21:48
May 30 2013 14:15 GMT
#72
Just built a new CT Deck, won my first 2 games out of 2 so far on OCTGN.

Basically I testrun femmes and steal agendas when they try and FA, while building up a steady supply of dataleak reversals and all-nighters. I also have the opportunity to do stimhack runs and see a few cards off R&D in midgame using R&D interface.

Then once I've built up I use vamp and blow all my all nighters in one hit and keep using data leak reversal as much as possible until they are removed. At max capacity this should mill a minimum 14 cards if corp spends every turn killing dataleak reversal. If he doesn't its an additional 4 cards per turn. Even the first run is much more than a noise deck can do, best of all, unlike Noise, it doesn't cost me anything.

If he creates a tower of pain in front of archives, I can just keep milling till Corp loses his entire deck and dies, or just vamp him again so he can't rez his ice and run archives. By this point I don't really care that I'm tagged simply because Workshop isn't that useful at this point, and my economy comes from Mopus.

However I'm saddened I still have yet to unleash the dataleak pain train to see if its any good because I keep winning before then.

+ Show Spoiler +

ChaosTheory
Cards: 40 / 40
Influence points: 15 / 15
Identity: Chaos Theory

Event (12)
3x Diesel
2x Quality Time
2x Stimhack ●●
3x Test Run
2x Vamp ●●●●

Hardware (8)
3x R&D Interface
3x The Personal Touch
2x The Toolbox

Program (11)
2x Corroder ●●●●
2x Deep Thought
2x Femme Fatale ●●
2x Gordian Blade
3x Magnum Opus

Resource (9)
3x All Nighter
3x Data Leak Reversal ●●●
3x Personal Workshop
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
May 30 2013 14:35 GMT
#73
On May 30 2013 22:57 Thereisnosaurus wrote:
another random thought, the alt HB id is looking more interesting now. The meta is developing a lot and that +1 strength is super good on quite a few pieces of ice. Eli and heimdall of course, just makes them more annoying. But it gets viktor out of yog range, so it makes him kind of viable. It doesn't do a lot for ichi, but it makes sherlock a lot more playable going from 5-6.

Probably worth waiting for creation and control though


You can probably tinker around with HB:ST now if you want. There are a number of low to mid cost bioriods to play with. Viktor benefits the most obviously. Heimdall is pretty expensive with HB:ETF's passive. But Sherlock, Ichi, Eli give you a good spread on Ice.

Too bad Rototurret isn't a bioroid though. Wouldn't have mind to make that Ninja pay and extra 3 just to break through.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
May 30 2013 14:43 GMT
#74
On May 30 2013 23:15 sluggaslamoo wrote:
Just built a new CT Deck, won my first 2 games out of 2 so far on OCTGN.

Basically I testrun femmes and steal agendas when they try and FA, while building up a steady supply of dataleak reversals and all-nighters. I also have the opportunity to do stimhack runs and see a few cards off R&D in midgame using R&D interface.

Then once I've built up I use vamp and blow all my all nighters in one hit and keep using data leak reversal as much as possible until they are removed. At max capacity this should mill a minimum 14 cards if corp spends every turn killing dataleak reversal. If he doesn't its an additional 4 cards per turn. Even the first run is much more than a noise deck can do, best of all, unlike Noise, it doesn't cost me anything.

If he creates a tower of pain in front of archives, I can just keep milling till Corp loses his entire deck and dies, or just vamp him again so he can't rez his ice and run archives. By this point I don't really care that I'm tagged simply because Workshop isn't that useful at this point, and my economy comes from Mopus.

However I'm saddened I still have yet to unleash the dataleak pain train to see if its any good because I keep winning before then.

+ Show Spoiler +

ChaosTheory
Cards: 40 / 40
Influence points: 15 / 15
Identity: Chaos Theory

Event (12)
3x Diesel
2x Quality Time
2x Stimhack ●●
3x Test Run
2x Vamp ●●●●

Hardware (8)
3x R&D Interface
3x The Personal Touch
2x The Toolbox

Program (11)
2x Corroder ●●●●
2x Deep Thought
2x Femme Fatale ●●
2x Gordian Blade
3x Magnum Opus

Resource (9)
3x All Nighter
3x Data Leak Reversal ●●●
3x Personal Workshop


amagad Workshop in Shaper, you don't say~
Overall, it looks really solid. Only thing I can see I could even possible pick at is the Deep Thoughts. Could run Indexing or Modded instead.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
SaetZero
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States855 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-30 20:43:17
May 30 2013 20:41 GMT
#75
On May 30 2013 12:30 Thereisnosaurus wrote:
Biotic labour seems entirely superflous. it's a 1 in 49 draw chance of a card you need 7 creds to play with to be anything but a hand clogger, and it's stopping you putting in say another eli and 3 vipers or 3 chums. What I'd actually do though is something like this

- 1 biotic
- 2 enigma
- 1 ichi
- 2 WOS
- 1 foxfire

+3 viper
+1 eli
+1 archer
+2 data raven

So what that gives you is a more NBN style mix of good ice. Eli is great, viper is simply a better choice than enigma if you can afford it, you have plenty of 1pointer agendas to make splashing another archer worth it. I put in data ravens to replace the WoS since they pretty much do the same job, and if not you have enough sacrificial agendas to bait people into running through and taking a power counter for use at your leisure. going through a data raven will *always* cost a runner 2 and an action to clear the tag, WOS will rarely do better than that and considering a runner will generally be paying another 3-5 to break the data raven routine, totally worth the 1 extra cost.

Ichi is great, but you want more of them than 1. 1 ichi is pretty easy to deal with for a good runner who'll always be running it on their first click to rez it and then dealing with it with a parasite, shutdown, femme etc. if you can get 2 in play they start being worth their splash. You could totally drop the archer for 2 ichis, but I think archer just synergises way better with your deck contents.

Foxfire is ok, but you don't need it. With the DRs in there you have plenty of tag pressure so you can just pop resources naturally. If you really want resource pressure add more sea sources, more versatile since you can use those to pop workshops, pawnshops etc.


labor is a style choice, and i used to run two. its just a 'its late game and i cant put this agenda on the board and keep it safe for 1 turn vs kate' or similar. if core had 2 san sans, i might not run it, but it doesnt, so its a flexible san san for 2 cheaper, but only 1 time.

data raven without a tag punish thats harder than closed account isnt scary. my friends learned they can just run into it over and over, it didnt matter since i dont run psycho or scorched. so its really not the same, but i get what you mean there. just doesnt work vs people you people regularly that know your set of tag punishes.

not using the id with the trace money, so viper is hardly worth it. maybe if it was neutral. but im not using tmi either, which is a 'get it alive one time' trace for the same reason. in practice its just not worth the effort.

i get what your saying, but its not my style so i dont really agree with it at all. thanks for the input though.

truth be told, i should be playing HB. if i wasnt in love with astroscript, i would be. my deck really is just a poor mans HB with a splash of yellow paint of it. lol.
Never Forget. #TheRevolutionist
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
May 30 2013 20:43 GMT
#76
NBN > HB
Style points yo~
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-31 03:01:36
May 31 2013 02:55 GMT
#77
On May 30 2013 23:43 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2013 23:15 sluggaslamoo wrote:
Just built a new CT Deck, won my first 2 games out of 2 so far on OCTGN.

Basically I testrun femmes and steal agendas when they try and FA, while building up a steady supply of dataleak reversals and all-nighters. I also have the opportunity to do stimhack runs and see a few cards off R&D in midgame using R&D interface.

Then once I've built up I use vamp and blow all my all nighters in one hit and keep using data leak reversal as much as possible until they are removed. At max capacity this should mill a minimum 14 cards if corp spends every turn killing dataleak reversal. If he doesn't its an additional 4 cards per turn. Even the first run is much more than a noise deck can do, best of all, unlike Noise, it doesn't cost me anything.

If he creates a tower of pain in front of archives, I can just keep milling till Corp loses his entire deck and dies, or just vamp him again so he can't rez his ice and run archives. By this point I don't really care that I'm tagged simply because Workshop isn't that useful at this point, and my economy comes from Mopus.

However I'm saddened I still have yet to unleash the dataleak pain train to see if its any good because I keep winning before then.

+ Show Spoiler +

ChaosTheory
Cards: 40 / 40
Influence points: 15 / 15
Identity: Chaos Theory

Event (12)
3x Diesel
2x Quality Time
2x Stimhack ●●
3x Test Run
2x Vamp ●●●●

Hardware (8)
3x R&D Interface
3x The Personal Touch
2x The Toolbox

Program (11)
2x Corroder ●●●●
2x Deep Thought
2x Femme Fatale ●●
2x Gordian Blade
3x Magnum Opus

Resource (9)
3x All Nighter
3x Data Leak Reversal ●●●
3x Personal Workshop


amagad Workshop in Shaper, you don't say~
Overall, it looks really solid. Only thing I can see I could even possible pick at is the Deep Thoughts. Could run Indexing or Modded instead.


Yep, I'm actually thinking of removing deep thought also because its kinda what prompted me to put toolbox in there, which I guess isn't too bad but I just can't see it being that useful under a time constraint.

I'm thinking of ways that could help achieve the main goal of this deck. Ill probably swap deep thought for plascrete carapace because every Weyland deck runs scorched. And maybe swap toolboxes public sympathy or infiltration or even indexing like you suggested.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
May 31 2013 03:13 GMT
#78
Plascrete is definitely a good idea since you actually welcome tags, it's the consequences of what Corp can do that you have to watch out for.

I'd also consider getting 3 Vamps and dropping a Corroder. Your deck is about denial and milling. With 3 Test Runs, you can grab that lone Corroder anyways. You need more opportunities to keep Corp poor and you don't have Deja Vu like hardcore denial runners splash..
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-31 07:38:24
May 31 2013 07:35 GMT
#79
Haha just won a game against NBN where he managed to get up 30 creds from 5 drip feed cards, then used midseason replacements to put 24 tags on me. So I just used dataleak until he ran out of cards and won. Also just stole every agenda he put down bypassing his dataraven with femme and using infiltration to check for traps prior to that.

3 wins out of 3 so far here's my adjusted deck.

+ Show Spoiler +

Event (14)
3x Diesel
2x Infiltration
2x Quality Time
2x Stimhack ●●
3x Test Run
2x Vamp ●●●●

Hardware (8)
2x Plascrete Carapace
3x R&D Interface
3x The Personal Touch

Program (9)
2x Corroder ●●●●
2x Femme Fatale ●●
2x Gordian Blade
3x Magnum Opus

Resource (9)
3x All Nighter
3x Data Leak Reversal ●●●
3x Personal Workshop

Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
May 31 2013 07:43 GMT
#80
Bet that NBN wished he had/drew some Psychographics.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 957
WardiTV805
OGKoka 257
Rex139
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 257
ProTech152
Rex 139
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2801
Shuttle 1661
EffOrt 828
BeSt 643
Light 394
Mini 369
firebathero 358
ZerO 282
Stork 279
ggaemo 274
[ Show more ]
Rush 177
Barracks 119
Shine 81
Zeus 80
Sea.KH 64
Killer 60
sorry 41
Hyun 37
Mong 33
Shinee 30
Sexy 27
Aegong 27
ToSsGirL 26
soO 21
Terrorterran 19
Bale 19
HiyA 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 11
Sacsri 11
zelot 8
Noble 6
Dota 2
qojqva3645
Dendi1732
BananaSlamJamma326
LuMiX1
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes542
Other Games
singsing2693
hiko1044
B2W.Neo817
Lowko373
Liquid`RaSZi327
Pyrionflax220
Sick208
Liquid`VortiX205
ArmadaUGS100
Mew2King45
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream501
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH324
• mYiSmile18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• FirePhoenix0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2152
• Nemesis1713
• TFBlade570
Other Games
• WagamamaTV260
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 29m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 29m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.