• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:18
CEST 12:18
KST 19:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9164 users

Android: Netrunner - Page 21

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 Next All
A crib sheet, for those attempting to learn NetRunner over OCTGN.
pachi
Profile Joined October 2006
Melbourne5338 Posts
May 14 2014 22:54 GMT
#401
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=4814

Next set of draft packs announced. Contains Lunar Cycle cards before their packs.
Thank god they wont be constructed legal until their pack comes out.
Moderatorpachi fanclub http://goto.tl/6DI9 。◕‿◕。
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
May 15 2014 23:17 GMT
#402
On May 15 2014 00:51 Tooplark wrote:
Commercialization Tennin is pretty legit.
Also, Mushin no Shin is great. I like it with Unorthodox Predictions and Junebugs - if you put down a UP and they don't take it, next turn you can just install-advance-advance behind whatever ICE type they can't break, and score a 3-pointer completely uncontested.
Shiro is my favorite ice of the set.


Until the runner stimhacks a femme and gets your 3 pointer and you are a sad panda :<
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
pachi
Profile Joined October 2006
Melbourne5338 Posts
May 15 2014 23:21 GMT
#403
On May 16 2014 08:17 sluggaslamoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2014 00:51 Tooplark wrote:
Commercialization Tennin is pretty legit.
Also, Mushin no Shin is great. I like it with Unorthodox Predictions and Junebugs - if you put down a UP and they don't take it, next turn you can just install-advance-advance behind whatever ICE type they can't break, and score a 3-pointer completely uncontested.
Shiro is my favorite ice of the set.


Until the runner stimhacks a femme and gets your 3 pointer and you are a sad panda :<

It's ok, it was a guard
Moderatorpachi fanclub http://goto.tl/6DI9 。◕‿◕。
pachi
Profile Joined October 2006
Melbourne5338 Posts
May 19 2014 22:59 GMT
#404
new spoiled cards are cool, http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1174471/10-new-lunar-cycle-spoilers
shattered remains is adorable, ghost runner is stealth and cujo is nice
Moderatorpachi fanclub http://goto.tl/6DI9 。◕‿◕。
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
May 20 2014 02:32 GMT
#405
More spoilers from the Lunar Cycle:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1174601/overdrive-goodness-more-spoilers-ahead

Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-26 06:27:12
May 26 2014 06:26 GMT
#406
A lot of people think that targeted marketing is just an account siphon hater, but I found a much better use for it. Infiltration.

In H&P everyone is gonna have infiltration because of rampant jinteki decks. Play it in a Jinteki/NBN trap deck and it screws with their expose play, either they don't use infiltration which is good, or they do and you get 10 credits.

They use infiltration and you rez zaibatsu loyalty, gain 9 credits and expose nothing. Better yet use it in a midseason deck, you put out a tgtbt in the open and they infiltrate it, then when they run it you midseason them with your 10 extra credits.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-18 06:02:14
June 18 2014 05:57 GMT
#407
I played in a second regionals on Saturday, June 14th in Seattle. There were 77? players total. 9 of us from Portland made the trip up, and 5 of us made the top 8(6 made the top 16). Was really a lot of fun, and I had an absolute blast, so happy all of my friends did so well. 1st, 2nd,3rd, and 4th were Portland players. I played NBN and Andromeda again to a 2nd place finish, they were very close to what I won with in Portland regionals, although decks changed somewhat. This time around, we had video of the top 16 elimination matches, so make sure to check out my friends(the winner of the tournament) youtube channel "Cascade Collective" if you want to see some good games of Netrunner or are bored. Beware, a few of the games some of the players were fairly fatigued. Playing from 1 pm to 3am is a lot of brain power. A long day of Netrunner is more mentally draining then a day of MTG for me personally. I'm sure there is some kind of graph where after a certain amount of hours of gaming at your best your skill level just plummets :D.

https://www.youtube.com/user/CascadeCollective
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
June 22 2014 05:10 GMT
#408
congratulations! great job in such a competitive field
cool beans
hasuprotoss
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States4679 Posts
June 23 2014 05:10 GMT
#409
Much like Bluebird, I too got second in a regionals in a tough field.

I placed second in the Durham regionals. You can see the finals between me and Jesse here:


There were a lot of great players from the Carolinas and the DC area (which I know is a strong meta), so it was quite an achievement. I might've used up a lot of luck to get there, too.

Sadly, I didn't use stimhack on my last run . Could've won this thing T_T
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?viewdays=0&show_part=5 <--- Articles Section on TL
pachi
Profile Joined October 2006
Melbourne5338 Posts
July 10 2014 02:54 GMT
#410
Had regionals here in Melbourne last weekend with 48 players showing up

I wasn't able to get 2nd place like everyone else. Had to settle with a Top 8 finish

Decks I played: Runner (Noise) / Corp (Jinteki: RP)

My runner deck was based on my practise partner/regionals winner/noise fanatic's Noise deck with some changes to fit my style (ie. the inexplicable need to facecheck things).

I had one game on video but its not up yet and I played badly against a NBN perfect draw.

Also of note is thread creator Thereisnosaurus placed 15th at the event (Report).
Moderatorpachi fanclub http://goto.tl/6DI9 。◕‿◕。
hasuprotoss
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States4679 Posts
July 18 2014 16:49 GMT
#411
On July 10 2014 11:54 pachi wrote:
Had regionals here in Melbourne last weekend with 48 players showing up

I wasn't able to get 2nd place like everyone else. Had to settle with a Top 8 finish

Decks I played: Runner (Noise) / Corp (Jinteki: RP)

My runner deck was based on my practise partner/regionals winner/noise fanatic's Noise deck with some changes to fit my style (ie. the inexplicable need to facecheck things).

I had one game on video but its not up yet and I played badly against a NBN perfect draw.

Also of note is thread creator Thereisnosaurus placed 15th at the event (Report).


I really like both of those Noise decks. They both have the "no tricks, I'm just going to run down whichever server I think will give me the biggest benefit" style which I love! I'm certainly going to have to give them a try!
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?viewdays=0&show_part=5 <--- Articles Section on TL
Thereisnosaurus
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Australia1822 Posts
August 30 2014 09:34 GMT
#412
Latest set just got spoiled, and I wrote up a review here:

I've been blogging there for a while, I should really get around to updating the OP here >.>
Poisonous Sheep counter Hydras
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-30 10:51:44
August 30 2014 10:42 GMT
#413
On August 30 2014 18:34 Thereisnosaurus wrote:
Latest set just got spoiled, and I wrote up a review here:

I've been blogging there for a while, I should really get around to updating the OP here >.>


Nice article. I am going to be trying out refractor .


Netrunner is as popular as ever our 8 week league with achievements just finished up here in Portland. We seem to be getting lots of new players and such, and we have a single core set constructed tournament coming up which a lot of players are looking forward too.

Really really excited about the next big box though, I'm hoping we get some powerful runner cards.
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
Tooplark
Profile Joined October 2008
United States3977 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-30 15:07:08
August 30 2014 15:06 GMT
#414
Oh my god Crisium Grid is exactly what I wanted for my Off The Grid rush deck.
Nice review btw.
WHAT POW'R ART THOU WHO FROM BELOW HAST MADE ME RISE UNWILLINGLY AND SLOW
beef42
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Denmark1037 Posts
August 30 2014 20:21 GMT
#415
So I just started playing on OCTGN and am having fun with this game. Anyone on TL playing?
mrgoochio
Profile Joined April 2009
United States557 Posts
September 21 2014 08:44 GMT
#416
just bought 2 core sets for my first venture into anr. disappointed to see netrunnerdb is shut down as soon as i take an interest to the game. guess i cant miss what i never had i suppose
chengysogood
wrathofanima
Profile Joined January 2013
United Kingdom7 Posts
September 22 2014 12:17 GMT
#417
I knew there was a thread for this! As a new player, I'm also disappointed that NetrunnerDB was closed, it was by far one of the easiest tools to use and the way FFG handled the situation worries me.

Despite this, the game does seem pretty awesome though I'm lacking experience. Is there some sort of group going in OCTGN? Would be up for some beginner games.
mrgoochio
Profile Joined April 2009
United States557 Posts
September 22 2014 21:42 GMT
#418
On September 22 2014 21:17 wrathofanima wrote:
I knew there was a thread for this! As a new player, I'm also disappointed that NetrunnerDB was closed, it was by far one of the easiest tools to use and the way FFG handled the situation worries me.

Despite this, the game does seem pretty awesome though I'm lacking experience. Is there some sort of group going in OCTGN? Would be up for some beginner games.

Use this for now, though I don't know how long it'll last for. It's "privately mirrored for personal use" http://95.215.44.196/
chengysogood
hasuprotoss
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States4679 Posts
September 26 2014 00:07 GMT
#419
So I'm trying to come up with what to bring to world's...

And I just cannot find a corp deck better than dumb as hell Astrobiotics. I despise playing the deck/playing against the deck, but when I go like 5-1 against the #3 player at GenCon I can't really say no.

Please somebody give me a good enough corp deck that I don't have to play that trash.

Also give me a runner deck that beats it
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?viewdays=0&show_part=5 <--- Articles Section on TL
Thereisnosaurus
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Australia1822 Posts
September 26 2014 01:05 GMT
#420
I think what you really want is a deck that can take on prepaid kate, because that's what you're going to see most of and if you can mess with that you can mess with a lot.

However, you're also going to want to be able to deal with quetzal and noise, I think anarchs are going to make some big resurgence because they seem to be the best way of dealing with NEH right now. Not in the sense that they have the best gameplan, but in the sense that they punish vulnerabilities exceptionally hard, and NEH relies on being able to be just a little bit vulnerable and the runner not being able to capitalise on it because it all happens so fast.

I think modern HB fast advance is a good option, lots of draw and operation economy, next ice and premium imports, biotic labours and 3/1s + domestic sleepers to get you over the line. Something like this:

Identity: Haas-Bioroid: Engineering the Future

Agenda (14)
3x Accelerated Beta Test
3x Domestic Sleepers
2x Gila Hands Arcology
3x NAPD Contract
3x Project Vitruvius

Asset (3)
3x Jackson Howard ●●●

Ice (17)
1x Archer ●●
3x Caduceus ●●●●●●
3x Eli 1.0
1x Ichi 1.0
2x Inazuma ●●●●
1x Mother Goddess
3x NEXT Bronze
3x NEXT Silver

Operation (15)
2x Archived Memories
3x Biotic Labor
3x Blue Level Clearance
3x Hedge Fund
2x Restructure
2x Successful Demonstration


As for runner decks, I've been testing this:

Identity: Shapers: Rielle 'Kit' Peddler

Cards: 45 / 45
Influence: 10 / 10

Event (23)
3x Diesel
3x Dirty Laundry
2x Escher
2x Lucky Find ●●●●
2x Quality Time
2x Scavenge
3x Sure Gamble
3x Test Run
3x The Makers Eye

Hardware (8)
3x Clone Chip
3x Prepaid VoicePAD
2x The Personal Touch

Program (12)
3x Datasucker ●●●
1x Inti
2x Leprechaun
1x Paintbrush
1x Parasite ●●
3x Self-Modifying Code
1x Yog.0 ●

Resource (2)
2x Same Old Thing

It's a very streamlined, aggressive Kit deck that can put pressure on the corp constantly and never give them a break. Importantly, it can do this very, very efficiently. It's tooled to get through all the obnoxious ice that NEH plays- eli, lotus field, wraparound etc. The basic idea is an early yog-sucker to let you apply pressure, then PPVP fueled test run parasite recursion using the data sucker counters you build up to keep the icefield manageable, along with Escher to reset the board if they commit everything to stabilizing and keeping you out.

The big advantages of it over kate is that it gets going quicker and once it's going it's extremely credit efficient to run, so you can keep constant pressure on.

Against NEH your rig is probably going to be yog (with PT), parasite, sucker, inti. Against slower decks with beefier ice you want to find a leprechaun and mount a paintbrush on it alongside the inti (if you need it) or a second datasucker.
Poisonous Sheep counter Hydras
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 10086
StarCastTV_EN201
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 282
Lowko186
ProTech90
Rex 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 6969
EffOrt 2936
BeSt 1096
Larva 1050
Horang2 693
Hyuk 633
ZerO 535
Zeus 209
Hyun 162
soO 133
[ Show more ]
Stork 127
Killer 126
Light 126
Barracks 105
Rush 63
Shinee 47
Yoon 37
Terrorterran 31
ToSsGirL 29
Bale 27
Mong 25
PianO 19
Sacsri 15
HiyA 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
sorry 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 618
XcaliburYe339
League of Legends
KnowMe36
Counter-Strike
byalli751
Other Games
singsing1707
olofmeister1486
crisheroes229
Livibee185
Sick130
Mew2King56
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 129
lovetv 10
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH313
• StrangeGG 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2032
• Stunt364
Other Games
• WagamamaTV161
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
42m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 42m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.