• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:41
CEST 20:41
KST 03:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8465 users

Android: Netrunner - Page 15

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 22 Next All
A crib sheet, for those attempting to learn NetRunner over OCTGN.
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
December 09 2013 07:44 GMT
#281
On December 09 2013 15:25 sluggaslamoo wrote:
Is "Other games" hidden by default? I really hope not, took me ages to find it

[image loading]

Won an alt art datasucker yesterday coming 3rd in our local league night kit tournament out of about 16. It was a hard run, I had to play pretty much the top 4 players (consistent finalists some not dropping a game ever, one of them came 2nd swiss rounds in nationals) to get there, so strength of schedule wasn't even going to be a debate here.

2 more to go for full set :D

Decks if interested

Identity: Shapers: Kate "Mac" McCaffrey
+ Show Spoiler +

Cards: 45 / 45
Influence: 15 / 15

Event (12)
1x Escher
2x Infiltration
3x Modded
1x Stimhack ●
3x Sure Gamble
2x The Makers Eye

Hardware (15)
2x Akamatsu Mem Chip
3x Clone Chip
3x Cyberfeeder ●●●
2x Plascrete Carapace
3x R&D Interface
2x Spinal Modem ●●●●

Program (12)
3x Cloak
1x Corroder ●●
1x Crescentus ●
1x Deus X
1x Faerie ●●●
1x Femme Fatale ●
1x Gordian Blade
3x Self-Modifying Code

Resource (6)
3x Kati Jones
3x Professional Contacts


Identity: NBN: Making News
+ Show Spoiler +

Cards: 49 / 45
Agenda points: undefined / 20
Influence: 14 / 15

Agenda (11)
3x AstroScript Pilot Program
3x Private Security Force
2x Profiteering
3x Project Beale

Asset (6)
2x Edge of World ●●●●
2x Jackson Howard
2x Snare ●●●●

Ice (19)
2x Chum ●●
2x Data Raven
2x Draco
2x Enigma
2x Matrix Analyzer
2x Muckraker
3x Pop-up Window
2x Tollbooth
2x Wall of Static

Operation (8)
3x Hedge Fund
2x Midseason Replacements
2x Psychographics
1x Scorched Earth ●●●●

Upgrade (5)
2x Bernice Mai
3x SanSan City Grid


Congrats that Datasucker is awesome. It also sounds like you earned it the hard way :D.

I wanted to play in a tournament with the new season 3 kit last week but was busy cause of the Holiday.
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
December 09 2013 07:47 GMT
#282
On December 09 2013 16:29 lim1017 wrote:
I just bought the starter deck how many premade decks does it come with and how many decks can I make out of it??


It comes with "7" premade decks 3 runner and 4 corporation, although you can only have 1 runner and 1 corporation built at the same time.

You can basically have one deck of corp made with it and 1 runner deck built at one time. Nothing is stopping you from taking them apart and making new ones.

Once you get in to custom deck building there are a lot of combinations.
Enjoy.
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
lim1017
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1278 Posts
December 09 2013 07:49 GMT
#283
Ah so I can't make 4 seperate decks and have 4 people playing two games at once?
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-09 08:06:37
December 09 2013 08:05 GMT
#284
On December 09 2013 16:49 lim1017 wrote:
Ah so I can't make 4 seperate decks and have 4 people playing two games at once?


The limiting factor will be the neutral agendas, it's simply not within the rules to use out of faction agenda points, and they don't include enough agenda cards per faction, so you need to use the neutral ones. You need two corporation decks. So I don't think it's possible to have 4 people playing at once only using the core set cards.

You could bend the rules and allow out of faction agendas in decks, you might also need to allow more out of faction cards in the decks to make up for the fact there will be less neutral cards, I do not know.

Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
FryBender
Profile Joined January 2011
United States290 Posts
December 09 2013 19:31 GMT
#285
On December 09 2013 16:49 lim1017 wrote:
Ah so I can't make 4 seperate decks and have 4 people playing two games at once?


I suppose it might be possible to do it if you don't mind making a lot of proxies for the neutral cards but straight out of the box no you can not make 4 playable decks. If you think you're going to start playing the game competitively then you will probably want to get a second core eventually anyways so you might want to do that. Otherwise you can also look on the internet as you can pick up the "extra" cards from the core set (all the 3-ofs) very cheaply from Ebay or the like.
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
December 09 2013 22:55 GMT
#286
On December 09 2013 17:05 BlueBird. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2013 16:49 lim1017 wrote:
Ah so I can't make 4 seperate decks and have 4 people playing two games at once?


The limiting factor will be the neutral agendas, it's simply not within the rules to use out of faction agenda points, and they don't include enough agenda cards per faction, so you need to use the neutral ones. You need two corporation decks. So I don't think it's possible to have 4 people playing at once only using the core set cards.

You could bend the rules and allow out of faction agendas in decks, you might also need to allow more out of faction cards in the decks to make up for the fact there will be less neutral cards, I do not know.



Holy crap I looked at the core-set list I never knew the core set had so few agendas xD

You could probably make 2 runner decks, but only 1 corp deck it looks like.

Yeah you will probably need 2 core boxes, but you kind of want 2 anyway because you can't really play any of the factions properly without triples. Like you pretty much want 3 astroscripts to play NBN and 3 Sure Gambles per runner. Also extra click-trackers might be useful for beginners.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-10 03:21:43
December 09 2013 23:18 GMT
#287
Also another shop was running season 3 and I managed to come first this time! finally got a sweet playmat :D

[image loading]

That's 2 out of 2 for season 3 which is about 100x better than I did in season 2 Slightly smaller field (12 ish?) but I still had to play the top 2 finishes of the last tournament to win it, what luck xD

2 notable games, one of the players (the nationals guy) I versed taught me this cool trick a while ago where you could use an astro-script token to advance a trap about to be accessed. He doesn't play traps so he never ever used it so it was pure theorycraft for him and it was so outrageous he didn't think anyone would use it as a proper strategy. But I ended up using it against him for a comeback corp victory by flatlining him with an astroscript advanced junebug. He vowed never to teach any of his NBN tricks to anyone ever again .

Another one I had to win my corp game in about 10 mins because the first game took so long. I played out of my mind, bluffed out a beal for 3 points, then bluffed an astroscript against The Source in quick succession. I then draw another astroscript and was sure I had the win, source being trashed after scoring my first astro.

Then "netrunner's time! finish your last turn", the turn prior I drew an astro woot! so I definitely had this game in the bag, the runner then, at the end of his final turn, installs The Source... ("Scumbag Runner" someone quickmeme that haha)

I switched up my Kate deck because I wanted to play morning star as my only barrier breaker for the lulz, had no idea I was gonna win because it was so janky, getting through wall of thorns for 1 cred was great though xD Ill probably change it back to the old one and tweak a little for the next tourney. Net shield was there because we have like 4 jinteki players now and Fetal Snare sucks even with Deus X :L

I versed World is Yours, Personal Evolution and Next Design. I think my achillies heel is against Weyland though, but I've been playing much better against Weyland recently.

Efficient Breakers KateStar
+ Show Spoiler +

Cards: 46 / 45
Influence: 15 / 15

Event (8)
2x Infiltration
3x Scavenge
3x Test Run

Hardware (15)
2x Akamatsu Mem Chip
3x Clone Chip
2x Dinosaurus
2x Plascrete Carapace
3x R&D Interface
3x The Personal Touch

Program (15)
1x Crescentus ●
3x Datasucker ●●●
1x Deus X
1x Djinn ●●
1x Faerie ●●●
1x Magnum Opus
1x Mimic ●
1x Morning Star ●●●●
1x Net Shield
3x Self-Modifying Code
1x Yog.0 ●

Resource (8)
3x Kati Jones
3x Professional Contacts
2x The Helpful AI


***

Oh yeah I forgot to talk about nationals, I played pretty average and ended up middle of the pack, I felt soooo terrible that I practiced a shitton Rocky Balboa montage style and have improved HEAPS since then. I mean I still think I'm bad and there's a lot to improve, but you never notice how bad you were until you look back in hindsight.

I did however manage to flatline 2 players with mass brain damage using over-advanced cerebrals, I think I'm the only player that plays traps like that, being into poker and all . One guy even test-ran a Deus X into a cerebral thinking it was a junebug xD. If anything my corp let me down, my runner deck did alright, but still it wasn't the best.

I think what has happened is I have now achieved a nice balance between trapping and flatlining versus agenda victories. I used to be too tryhard about trapping runners, although I guess the silver-lining is that I got really good at it. Also this happens in poker too, instead of paying attention to the board texture/tells and using techniques situationally, you go "hey I haven't done a 3 bet for a while... yeah lets do that", and you just lose a whole heap of money. Now I've been reacting to the situation, and getting away with a few less traps in my deck while making them a whole lot more powerful. Choosing to T&B, trap-flatline and agenda score situationally instead of forcing it out has propelled my corp winrate by a lot I think.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
December 10 2013 03:23 GMT
#288
On December 09 2013 16:44 BlueBird. wrote:
Congrats that Datasucker is awesome. It also sounds like you earned it the hard way :D.

I wanted to play in a tournament with the new season 3 kit last week but was busy cause of the Holiday.


Yup thanks! Gonna try extra hard to get the full set, because having a mix would be really weird I wouldn't even wanna play them :D

There should be more tournaments for you hopefully to get a card or mat. Good luck!
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
December 12 2013 04:51 GMT
#289
There's a local tournament going down the day after my last exam. I think it would be fun to play in it, and I don't think there will be a lot of players, but I don't have time to prepare anything. Is it bad form if I play a deck that is essentially a copy of a winner from a tournament?

I haven't played Netrunner for very long and I don't own very many cards (Core + Opening moves). I have at least played these decks on OCTGN but I don't know if it would be dickish to run someone else's decks.
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
December 12 2013 06:19 GMT
#290
I don't think netdecking is bad form at all, and is pretty common practice.

Go enjoy yourself and have a good time.
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-12 07:44:59
December 12 2013 07:36 GMT
#291
Yeah a lot of people copy winners decks 1:1. Personally I think deckbuilding is half the fun, but if you are learning its probably a good thing.

Also got my 2nd datasucker xD on a roll 3 out of 3, really hope I can get the full set :D

Also got a turn 2 win against runner with bernice + scorched which was pretty funny. (suregamble medium run run, steal 2 agendas, next card was scorched)
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
bobbob
Profile Joined December 2009
United States368 Posts
December 12 2013 09:43 GMT
#292
I think netdecking is probably the right way to go if you are new, since you can find several synergies as well as what works in various decks. However, the original creator is usually the best pilot of the deck. If you have time, play a few games with it, and make a few tweaks to fit your style more.
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-12 17:34:42
December 12 2013 17:32 GMT
#293
Thanks for the quick and helpful responses! I want to go and play for fun, while providing some good games, and I was concerned that netdecking was a faux pas. It is ambitious to try and go because it is the day after my last exam (+parties+other commitments after exam) and I don't even have a deck built. I'm going to pick up the data packs I need and some sleeves right before the tourny too.

Edit: I have played the decks lots of times though. I have probably played at least 25 games with each on OCTGN.
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-12 22:52:28
December 12 2013 22:48 GMT
#294
On December 13 2013 02:32 Durak wrote:
Thanks for the quick and helpful responses! I want to go and play for fun, while providing some good games, and I was concerned that netdecking was a faux pas. It is ambitious to try and go because it is the day after my last exam (+parties+other commitments after exam) and I don't even have a deck built. I'm going to pick up the data packs I need and some sleeves right before the tourny too.

Edit: I have played the decks lots of times though. I have probably played at least 25 games with each on OCTGN.


Don't worry, my first tourney was a regionals and I rebuilt my deck 2 days prior and I came 2nd last or something.

It does really help playing your deck through when you're a beginner, the RNG for card draw will feel completely different to OCTGN. OCTGN has a better randomizer than hand shuffling, but you also get wild inconsistencies in it that you don't expect as much in live.

You may also find the games really really rushed in live, OCTGN players are very slow because of the nature of the UI, but in live everything happens really fast. You will get used to it though after a month of live play and OCTGN will feel really slow .
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Argoth.
Profile Joined December 2004
Germany1961 Posts
December 13 2013 20:00 GMT
#295
Especially when OCTGN is lagging hard and takes 30+ sec to resolve an action...
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
December 15 2013 19:14 GMT
#296
Had a lot of fun with the tournament and there were some great matches. I think the Datasucker alternative art is cooler than Adonis but I'll take what I can get.

[image loading]

Thanks again for help getting into the game TL~
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-16 05:09:56
December 16 2013 05:06 GMT
#297
On December 16 2013 04:14 Durak wrote:
Had a lot of fun with the tournament and there were some great matches. I think the Datasucker alternative art is cooler than Adonis but I'll take what I can get.

[image loading]

Thanks again for help getting into the game TL~


Wew! Vitruvius mat buddies! High 5!

If I get all 3 datasuckers I will probably take an actual photo rather than stealing someone elses on google

And holy shit did you just win the first tournament you attended? :O Mannnn, I must be naturally bad at this game or something, had to practice my ass off to win my first mat xD.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
December 16 2013 19:48 GMT
#298
Yeah, I won my first tournament, but I was netdecking so I don't think it really counts. I'll work on some of my own decks and use those next time.
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-16 22:58:10
December 16 2013 22:34 GMT
#299
On December 17 2013 04:48 Durak wrote:
Yeah, I won my first tournament, but I was netdecking so I don't think it really counts. I'll work on some of my own decks and use those next time.


I think it counts.(my opinion of course)

World and Pro tour champions for Magic The Gathering used the decks their teammates/friends built frequently, often without changing a single card. If they do make changes we are talking about 2-3 cards difference often in the sideboard or 1-2 cards in the main deck. These Magic teams that test together usually have everyone brainstorm, and then when they find something that works many of them use the same deck.

In these kinds of games, deck building is a skill separate from the piloting of a deck in my opinion, especially when we are talking about playing in a tournament environment. While deck building is an awesome skill, it's not a skill everyone has. You will often hear people criticize netdeckers, but I don't think it's a big deal. If there is an optimal deck, and you're playing to win, you should play the optimal deck unless you are able to come up with something even better.

Basically, i'm jealous of everyone who is capable of coming up with an original deck idea that actually works, as I've only done it once or twice in my lifetime of playing card games. Even then, these were minor successes. I've won a few FNMs in MTG with my own creations but they never ran very well and i could tell they were bad, just got lucky or my competition fumbled. But I don't think any of my achievements in these games are diminished when people say but you netdecked! I think understanding the deck you're playing and the purpose of each card is much more important than actually building it.

Just some food for thought, congratulations on your win.
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
December 17 2013 00:44 GMT
#300
Spoilers

http://fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=4549
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_npm_sec.asp?eidm=222&esem=1&epmi=s

I also totally called mushin no shin, and people thought I was being crazy...

http://www.cardgamedb.com/forums/index.php?/topic/12153-what-things-do-you-want-to-see/page__st__20
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM883
TaKeTV 339
TKL 338
IndyStarCraft 221
BRAT_OK 124
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 883
TKL 338
IndyStarCraft 221
MaxPax 166
BRAT_OK 124
UpATreeSC 89
JuggernautJason22
EmSc Tv 19
MindelVK 17
Nathanias 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 714
ggaemo 173
White-Ra 137
firebathero 113
910 58
Barracks 51
Hyun 35
Trap 27
Killer 23
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 21
soO 15
Shine 14
yabsab 10
Dota 2
qojqva4198
Counter-Strike
Fnx 794
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7816
crisheroes1871
Liquid`Hasu1543
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3824
singsing1445
Beastyqt747
ceh9684
B2W.Neo449
ArmadaUGS150
C9.Mang0146
KnowMe96
Trikslyr50
shahzam0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream373
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 19
EmSc2Tv 19
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 92
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• FirePhoenix14
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2466
• TFBlade907
Other Games
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 19m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.