• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:27
CEST 21:27
KST 04:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7573 users

Android: Netrunner - Page 13

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 22 Next All
A crib sheet, for those attempting to learn NetRunner over OCTGN.
FryBender
Profile Joined January 2011
United States290 Posts
October 22 2013 20:57 GMT
#241
On October 23 2013 04:56 Durak wrote:
Based on the advice in this thread and elsewhere, I picked up the game after playing a friend's copy. I got the Core set, What Lies Ahead, and Opening Moves. The game has been really enjoyable so far but I feel compelled to buy more for deck building. >_< I suppose I'll pick them up eventually once I am sure I have enough time and people to play with.

Edit: What are the rules/etiquette for playing in tournaments or casually in regards to letting people see what is in your deck? I don't know how sideboards work or what is expected.


There is no sideboarding and you should never let people see what's in your deck. Not only that but it's actually against tournament rules to spectate other players' games or take notes on people's decks.
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-22 22:02:55
October 22 2013 22:01 GMT
#242
Slugga I played big $ weyland(no scorched) in the last tournament, and i got absolutely smashed by kate that was playing test runs and scavenges and multiple femmes. You might want to try something like that, to improve your matchup, you would need to tweak influence though.

The fact you can just trash a program whenever you install a program, then just get it back with test run/clone chip + stimhack/ scavenge, pretty brutal when dealing with things like archers/hadrians walls.

I don't want to suggest too drastic of changes cause i don't know what kind of loyalty you have too your Chaos Theory and this current set up.

My other loss was to alex frogs andromeda list, you can find it on stimhack, that game wasn't close.
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-23 00:33:48
October 22 2013 22:40 GMT
#243
On October 23 2013 03:58 jampidampi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 23:41 sluggaslamoo wrote:
Far out I cannot for the life of me beat Money Weyland with Corporate Troubleshooter. I was doing really well until somebody started using it and now everyone is using it. You pump 4 credits to beat an Oversighted Archer and then corp goes "derp gonna rez CT hurrr, derp I get 2 monies, derp trash 2 programs and end the run kthx".

FML I need a way to counter this deck before nationals which is 4 days away. Was doing great with my current CT deck (literally never lost) except against this.

This is my upgraded CT deck. I want to be able to attack a bit faster so I've gone from 2/2 crypsis/atman to 3/3 + 1 BRam for those stupid hadrians late game. I've removed 1 siphon (used to run 3) for 2 vamps, the only way I can beat CT is denying Weyland of money as much as possible, either that or emergency shutdown/crescentus/clone-chip, although it doesn't have as much utility against small ice decks. Removed 3 datasuckers because atman/datasucker isn't that useful anymore.

Basically the idea is to throw everything onto workshop, stimhack it all out. Then go from there, and just attack as hard as possible before Weyland gets too much money and can c***block me from getting into any server. So far I haven't seen much tag heavy play from any corp.

The only other thing I can think of is run HQ interface and Sneakdoor and sacrifice economy control + run economy.

Chaos Theory
Cards: 40 / 40
Influence points: 15 / 15
Identity: Chaos Theory
Event (16)
2x Account Siphon ●●●●●●●●
3x Diesel
3x Quality Time
3x Stimhack ●●●
3x The Makers Eye
2x Vamp ●●●●
Hardware (8)
3x Dinosaurus
2x Plascrete Carapace
3x R&D Interface
Program (13)
3x Atman
1x Battering Ram
3x Crypsis
3x Magnum Opus
3x Self-Modifying Code
Resource (3)
3x Personal Workshop

Gah I dunno, I think I'm going crazy.

Why are you playing three dinosaurus when to only thing you can host in it is the single battering ram?


Its because I only have a single battering ram and its the only thing I want to host with dino. I can't clone chip it back onto dinosaurus if I have to install it first, so I need the reliability of having dino early. I can tutor it out too, so getting the battering ram as soon as I install dino isn't an issue.

On October 23 2013 03:56 bobbob wrote:
You could also play clone chip/scavenge, so that you have access to the stuff you lose to archer, as long as you have the credits. Problem would really be finding room for it in your list, I don't see an easy cut for it.


The issue is not that I lose the programs, its that I lose the programs and therefore have to end the run allowing Weyland to score the already advanced 3 pointer in the remote and then a 2 pointer while I'm busy paying off my new breakers.

On October 23 2013 03:40 FryBender wrote:
Hrm.. If the archers give you that much problems have you tried including a couple of faeries in your deck? that way you can match the CT cred for cred and it'll cost you nothing to break all 4 subroutines. Account Siphons against Weyland just isn't worth it if you're only doing it to try to keep them poor so maybe switch that out with the Faeries? And if economy is no issue then obviously a Femme is the answer for any ice that is giving you issues. Other than that I don't know because I just don't play Shapers that much.


The problem with CT is that it can be applied to any ice, so if I install femme on archer he CT's hadrians, and if I femme hadrian's he CT's archer, and if I femme both of those he CT's grim.

Also even if I get all the way through, he just rezzes ash and sends me broke which is why I need to keep the money low.

Faerie I find is really only good against HB. Getting a bonus cred to beat a Grim for 3 influence really isn't worth it I don't think.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-22 23:07:01
October 22 2013 22:41 GMT
#244
On October 23 2013 07:01 BlueBird. wrote:
Slugga I played big $ weyland(no scorched) in the last tournament, and i got absolutely smashed by kate that was playing test runs and scavenges and multiple femmes. You might want to try something like that, to improve your matchup, you would need to tweak influence though.

The fact you can just trash a program whenever you install a program, then just get it back with test run/clone chip + stimhack/ scavenge, pretty brutal when dealing with things like archers/hadrians walls.

I don't want to suggest too drastic of changes cause i don't know what kind of loyalty you have too your Chaos Theory and this current set up.

My other loss was to alex frogs andromeda list, you can find it on stimhack, that game wasn't close.


Sweet thanks. So far this deck destroys everything except holla holla get dolla with CT(troubleshooter). But I'm willing to make drastic changes because I'm likely to see 2 or 3 of these decks in 4-5 rounds of swisse.

I don't really have any loyalty, I've run every runner faction in a tournament so far.

Edit: AlexFrogs deck is pretty much the same as my deck with a different identity. The issue is things like Grim and Cyberdex trial. I ran 3 siphons 3 SOT 3 datasuckers in CT, because I had 40 cards and maximum draw I would be able to account siphon 5 times in just the first few turns pumping my datasuckers and I would keep all the tags because I ran no resources.

Pre-Opening Moves it was fantastic but I don't this deck will cut it now, you can't run fixed strength breakers anymore especially against Cyberdex+Troubleshooter.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong, though I will have a look at your kate ideas they sound good.

I'm also contemplating running ninja, so I have ramosaurus and ninja I'm not really concerned about tollbooths getting boosted. That way I can efficiently break through CT without being broke the next turn and against small ice it shouldn't be too bad either, I have so much money anyway.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-23 03:56:50
October 23 2013 03:55 GMT
#245
Anyone want to give me quick feedback on my first deck? I only have Core, What Lies Ahead, and Opening Moves so I can't use anything from A Study in Static. Also, my opponent only has the Core game.
+ Show Spoiler [Weyland1] +
Identity:
Weyland Consortium: Building a Better World (Core)

Total Cards: (46)
Agenda (13)
Geothermal Fracking (Opening Moves #17) x3
Hostile Takeover (Core #94) x3
Posted Bounty (Core #95) x2
Private Security Force (Core #107) x2
Project Atlas (What Lies Ahead #18) x3

Asset (8)
Melange Mining Corp (Core #108) x2
PAD Campaign (Core #109) x3
Jackson Howard (Opening Moves #15) x3 ■

ICE (17)
Caduceus (What Lies Ahead #19) x3
Enigma (Core #111) x3
Hadrian's Wall (Core #102) x2
Hunter (Core #112) x2
Wall of Static (Core #113) x3
Data Raven (Core #88) x2 ■■
Tollbooth (Core #90) x2 ■■

Operation (8)
Beanstalk Royalties (Core #98) x3
Hedge Fund (Core #110) x3
Scorched Earth (Core #99) x2

Upgrade (0)

Total Agenda Points: 21

Influence Values Totals -
Haas-Bioroid: 0
Jinteki: 0
NBN: 11
The Weyland Consortium: 23


I had two Archers, two Sea Source, and some more ICE in there before but I figured that was too many cards for a deck so I tried to trim it down.

Edit: Some Snares might be pretty sweet as well...
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-23 04:49:20
October 23 2013 04:42 GMT
#246
On October 23 2013 12:55 Durak wrote:
Anyone want to give me quick feedback on my first deck? I only have Core, What Lies Ahead, and Opening Moves so I can't use anything from A Study in Static. Also, my opponent only has the Core game.
+ Show Spoiler [Weyland1] +
Identity:
Weyland Consortium: Building a Better World (Core)

Total Cards: (46)
Agenda (13)
Geothermal Fracking (Opening Moves #17) x3
Hostile Takeover (Core #94) x3
Posted Bounty (Core #95) x2
Private Security Force (Core #107) x2
Project Atlas (What Lies Ahead #18) x3

Asset (8)
Melange Mining Corp (Core #108) x2
PAD Campaign (Core #109) x3
Jackson Howard (Opening Moves #15) x3 ■

ICE (17)
Caduceus (What Lies Ahead #19) x3
Enigma (Core #111) x3
Hadrian's Wall (Core #102) x2
Hunter (Core #112) x2
Wall of Static (Core #113) x3
Data Raven (Core #88) x2 ■■
Tollbooth (Core #90) x2 ■■

Operation (8)
Beanstalk Royalties (Core #98) x3
Hedge Fund (Core #110) x3
Scorched Earth (Core #99) x2

Upgrade (0)

Total Agenda Points: 21

Influence Values Totals -
Haas-Bioroid: 0
Jinteki: 0
NBN: 11
The Weyland Consortium: 23


I had two Archers, two Sea Source, and some more ICE in there before but I figured that was too many cards for a deck so I tried to trim it down.

Edit: Some Snares might be pretty sweet as well...


Welcome to netrunner!

Looks good, Corps can generally sit at 49 cards because you want a better ice to agenda ratio, especially as Weyland you have project atlas to tutor the cards you need. The only deck that wants to sit at the minimum is NBN usually.

I personally would remove the PAD Campaigns, you are running big money, and pads won't do much for you. You have a lot of agenda and operation based econ anyway.

I would remove hunter and replace it with draco (rez with str 0 no breakers, 1 for ninja and 3 against femme). Nothing worse than having no ETR in your opening hand and shaper/anarch sees 3 cards from RnD while hoarding tags.

You definitely need ice wall, get 3 of those.

I would add Grim.

Run 3 Melange for reliability, the later it gets in the game, the harder it is to use.

Archer + Oversight is very useful.

You need sea source and 3 scorched if you wanna play TnB, otherwise don't worry about tags or scorched imo. The problem with TnB is that plascrete almost completely counters it, so unless you can reliably hit 8 meat damage early on its really not worth having it in your deck in the first place.

As weyland you should be looking at 19 ICE minimum but not much more than that either if it means sacrificing important cards.

Run Corporate Troubleshooter because its b***shit. (can you tell I hate card right now? )

Have fun!
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
FryBender
Profile Joined January 2011
United States290 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-24 14:05:54
October 23 2013 19:54 GMT
#247
On October 23 2013 07:41 sluggaslamoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 07:01 BlueBird. wrote:
Slugga I played big $ weyland(no scorched) in the last tournament, and i got absolutely smashed by kate that was playing test runs and scavenges and multiple femmes. You might want to try something like that, to improve your matchup, you would need to tweak influence though.

The fact you can just trash a program whenever you install a program, then just get it back with test run/clone chip + stimhack/ scavenge, pretty brutal when dealing with things like archers/hadrians walls.

I don't want to suggest too drastic of changes cause i don't know what kind of loyalty you have too your Chaos Theory and this current set up.

My other loss was to alex frogs andromeda list, you can find it on stimhack, that game wasn't close.


Sweet thanks. So far this deck destroys everything except holla holla get dolla with CT(troubleshooter). But I'm willing to make drastic changes because I'm likely to see 2 or 3 of these decks in 4-5 rounds of swisse.

I don't really have any loyalty, I've run every runner faction in a tournament so far.

Edit: AlexFrogs deck is pretty much the same as my deck with a different identity. The issue is things like Grim and Cyberdex trial. I ran 3 siphons 3 SOT 3 datasuckers in CT, because I had 40 cards and maximum draw I would be able to account siphon 5 times in just the first few turns pumping my datasuckers and I would keep all the tags because I ran no resources.

Pre-Opening Moves it was fantastic but I don't this deck will cut it now, you can't run fixed strength breakers anymore especially against Cyberdex+Troubleshooter.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong, though I will have a look at your kate ideas they sound good.

I'm also contemplating running ninja, so I have ramosaurus and ninja I'm not really concerned about tollbooths getting boosted. That way I can efficiently break through CT without being broke the next turn and against small ice it shouldn't be too bad either, I have so much money anyway.



If you don't care what runner you're running I think you should switch to Andy. Are you really seeing a lot of Cyberdexes? I was afraid of it as well when opening moves came out because I rely on datasuckers so much but I've been to 3 tournaments since then and have never even seen one. And quite honestly even if you do get hit by one it's is still so hard for the corp to completely lock you out of archives. When shock comes out it will be a different story but for now I'd say go for it. Grim and rototurret is exactly why I don't facecheck ice until I get a faeri out. But again with Andy it will be very rare when you don't either get a faeri or an FAO or worse case scenario infiltrate so that you will almost never have to run blindly.
The Last Baron
Profile Joined January 2013
United States1 Post
October 23 2013 23:34 GMT
#248
So I'm just starting to get into this game. How important is having multiple core sets? Are there any cards that it's super necessary to have 2-3 of? Or would I be fine with just one copy of the core set and some data packs?
FryBender
Profile Joined January 2011
United States290 Posts
October 24 2013 14:14 GMT
#249
On October 24 2013 08:34 The Last Baron wrote:
So I'm just starting to get into this game. How important is having multiple core sets? Are there any cards that it's super necessary to have 2-3 of? Or would I be fine with just one copy of the core set and some data packs?


It all depends on how and who you want to play against. If you want to play competitively then yes you will absolutely need a 2nd core set (and pretty much most of the data packs). There are some cards that it is essential to have 3 of (and a few of the 1's that you will want 2 of). If you just want to play with some friends making decks out of the cards you have in the core set then no, you do not need a second one (or even any of the data packs). The core set is actually quite good to play by itself and a lot of deckbuilding can be done within the core set itself.
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
October 24 2013 19:22 GMT
#250
I have the core set, big expansion and opening moves. What is the next datapack I should get? I prefer to play Shaper, and my friend prefers NBN, but we are open to all corps and runners!
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
Tooplark
Profile Joined October 2008
United States3977 Posts
October 24 2013 19:26 GMT
#251
What Lies Ahead. Really opens up a lot of corp options in terms of agendas.
After that, it doesn't matter much. Just look at cards online, then buy the data packs with the cards you're most excited about.
Or just buy all the datapacks.
WHAT POW'R ART THOU WHO FROM BELOW HAST MADE ME RISE UNWILLINGLY AND SLOW
FryBender
Profile Joined January 2011
United States290 Posts
October 24 2013 19:46 GMT
#252
On October 25 2013 04:22 Arnstein wrote:
I have the core set, big expansion and opening moves. What is the next datapack I should get? I prefer to play Shaper, and my friend prefers NBN, but we are open to all corps and runners!


Depending on what kind of a shaper you like to run I'd consider getting cyber exodus. Test run and Personal Workshop are deck defining type of cards and Dinosaurus is another good one. On the NBN side you have marked accounts which is a pretty good drip economy card and pop-up window, an awesome piece of ice that many different corp decks can use.
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
October 24 2013 20:46 GMT
#253
After checking out both, I must say that I found Cyber Exodus to be the most interesting one. In the long run, I'm thinking of getting all the cards, but I'm a student, so can't really afford it. I will buy a new one now, though, as the guy I usually play with found out he has cancer Hopefully it will make him feel a bit better!
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
October 27 2013 21:31 GMT
#254
http://netrunnerdb.com/en/decklist/339/the-professor-deck

What do you guys think about this deck?
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
FryBender
Profile Joined January 2011
United States290 Posts
October 30 2013 16:57 GMT
#255
On October 28 2013 06:31 Arnstein wrote:
http://netrunnerdb.com/en/decklist/339/the-professor-deck

What do you guys think about this deck?



If you're going to be using the professor you're going to want your influences from your programs to be over 15 otherwise every shaper is better then the professor so either add more out-of-faction programs or change your id to another Shaper (and still add more our of faction cards since right now you're at 10 influence)
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
October 30 2013 22:15 GMT
#256
I'll probably change my ID then Thanks for making me think of that!
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
FryBender
Profile Joined January 2011
United States290 Posts
November 05 2013 20:17 GMT
#257
Just picked up Second Thoughts. A couple of cards I'm actually excited about. Shipment from SanSan might be pretty amazing in my HB fast advance. I mean it's not equivalent to an Astroscript chain but it does make things a whole lot easier once you've scored your first Efficiency Committee. So I can't wait to try that out. On the runner side I'm fairly certain I can find some room in my Andy deck for some prepaid voicepads since I run 24 events in that deck (15 of them cost at least one so yeah definitely get some use out of it). I'm also strangely fascinated by record reconstructor. Whenever I play a Yog all the enigmas hit the archives so I usually have something to clog up the R&D with, I make lots of run on Archives anyways to feed the datasuckers and the desperado so why not get a little something extra for my troubles? In the end I probably won't be able to find any room for it in a competitive deck but I think it will be fun to try in other decks for sure.
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 16:21:10
November 07 2013 21:28 GMT
#258
I guess worlds start tomorrow, and there is going to be a live stream. http://www.twitch.tv/ffglive two people I know made the trip out there, so good luck Joe and Travis!.

Here is info. http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=4483

Drafts have been announced at worlds! check it out http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=4486
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
hasuprotoss
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States4679 Posts
November 07 2013 21:31 GMT
#259
God, drafts sound so intriguing.

Can't wait to watch world's, should be fun to see (Is Second Thoughts legal for worlds?)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?viewdays=0&show_part=5 <--- Articles Section on TL
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-07 21:34:37
November 07 2013 21:34 GMT
#260
On November 08 2013 06:31 hasuprotoss wrote:
God, drafts sound so intriguing.

Can't wait to watch world's, should be fun to see (Is Second Thoughts legal for worlds?)


Yes Second Thoughts should be legal as far as I know.

And yeah drafts sound great, and cost shouldn't be too high considering how it's set up. I just hope there is enough variance between decks through different drafts. Can't wait to try it out.
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM994
TaKeTV 332
TKL 330
IndyStarCraft 209
BRAT_OK 95
ZombieGrub74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 994
TKL 325
IndyStarCraft 209
MaxPax 180
BRAT_OK 95
ZombieGrub59
JuggernautJason54
Nathanias 32
EmSc Tv 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 667
ggaemo 162
White-Ra 161
firebathero 80
Barracks 60
910 49
Killer 28
Shine 27
Trap 26
yabsab 7
Counter-Strike
Fnx 813
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0174
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8653
crisheroes1702
Liquid`Hasu1590
Trikslyr63
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4488
summit1g3576
singsing1372
Beastyqt816
shahzam435
B2W.Neo354
ArmadaUGS140
KnowMe126
UpATreeSC84
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream422
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 20
EmSc2Tv 20
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 195
• Reevou 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• 80smullet 19
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade834
Other Games
• Shiphtur329
• imaqtpie7
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 33m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.