• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:27
CEST 21:27
KST 04:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7573 users

Android: Netrunner - Page 12

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 22 Next All
A crib sheet, for those attempting to learn NetRunner over OCTGN.
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
October 05 2013 14:33 GMT
#221
What do you guys think about this deck?
http://netrunnerdb.com/en/decklist/128/first-alternative-shaper-deck
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
October 05 2013 15:56 GMT
#222
On October 05 2013 22:57 Arnstein wrote:
Which card pack should I buy after the core set?


What Lies Ahead
cool beans
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
October 07 2013 00:07 GMT
#223
On October 05 2013 23:33 Arnstein wrote:
What do you guys think about this deck?
http://netrunnerdb.com/en/decklist/128/first-alternative-shaper-deck


I would say it needs a lot of work. Its going to be very unreliable and you will have a lot of trouble against most types of corp bar slow advance. There's also no synergy between the cards.

It might help if you explain why you made the deck the way it is.


Here's some basic guidelines for a runner deck.

- Don't go above 45 cards unless you're Noise and you are using wyldside. A smaller deck with less variety is more powerful than a fat deck with more variety.

- Most games are around 15 turns, that means roughly 8 turns per side. If your rig doesn't come online well before 8 turns forget it.

- Never run 1's of anything, unless its Levy Labs.

- 3 of the same card, plus tutors if possible is what you want for an important item.

- You will struggle to win games without seeing at least 2 cards from R&D every run, unless you're Gabe.

- Really think about the net benefit of each card. Easy mark is a lot worse than it seems, it only gives you 1 net credit. 1 to draw, 1 to use, you may as well click twice for credits and have a much more useful card in your deck.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
FryBender
Profile Joined January 2011
United States290 Posts
October 07 2013 01:31 GMT
#224
On October 05 2013 23:33 Arnstein wrote:
What do you guys think about this deck?
http://netrunnerdb.com/en/decklist/128/first-alternative-shaper-deck

I was going to comment as well but then I realized you only have the core set hence the weird deck. It's kind of hard to advise since thee just isn't a whole lot you can do with a single core set and be very competitive. If you like the game definitely consider getting in the rest of the cards. It is a bit of an investment but if you want to be competitive you will need pretty much all of the data packs as each one has one or two cards that are very important. Now if you just want to pay for fun don't worry too much at first about getting advice on your decks. Slugg is right about the 16 turns thing but that applies more for experienced games with aggressive runners and optimized core decks that can score agendas quick. You don't need to worry about that right now if you're playing with someone who also only has the core set and is jst starting out as well. Try and play with the deck you just created. Pay attention to both what is working really well for you but also what isn't working. Take out the cards that are useless and put in cards that help you do what you do well. That's the best way you can start to learn how to deck build effectively.
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-07 05:49:31
October 07 2013 05:46 GMT
#225
On October 07 2013 10:31 FryBender wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 23:33 Arnstein wrote:
What do you guys think about this deck?
http://netrunnerdb.com/en/decklist/128/first-alternative-shaper-deck

I was going to comment as well but then I realized you only have the core set hence the weird deck. It's kind of hard to advise since thee just isn't a whole lot you can do with a single core set and be very competitive. If you like the game definitely consider getting in the rest of the cards. It is a bit of an investment but if you want to be competitive you will need pretty much all of the data packs as each one has one or two cards that are very important. Now if you just want to pay for fun don't worry too much at first about getting advice on your decks. Slugg is right about the 16 turns thing but that applies more for experienced games with aggressive runners and optimized core decks that can score agendas quick. You don't need to worry about that right now if you're playing with someone who also only has the core set and is jst starting out as well. Try and play with the deck you just created. Pay attention to both what is working really well for you but also what isn't working. Take out the cards that are useless and put in cards that help you do what you do well. That's the best way you can start to learn how to deck build effectively.


I really don't have time to play competitive, but at the same time, I want to get a little better. Also, I will buy all the cards, but I don't have money right now. It will maybe take a year before I get to buy most packs(and by then they have released a bunch of new cards!), but I'll get there eventually!

On October 07 2013 09:07 sluggaslamoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 23:33 Arnstein wrote:
What do you guys think about this deck?
http://netrunnerdb.com/en/decklist/128/first-alternative-shaper-deck


I would say it needs a lot of work. Its going to be very unreliable and you will have a lot of trouble against most types of corp bar slow advance. There's also no synergy between the cards.

It might help if you explain why you made the deck the way it is.


Here's some basic guidelines for a runner deck.

- Don't go above 45 cards unless you're Noise and you are using wyldside. A smaller deck with less variety is more powerful than a fat deck with more variety.

- Most games are around 15 turns, that means roughly 8 turns per side. If your rig doesn't come online well before 8 turns forget it.

- Never run 1's of anything, unless its Levy Labs.

- 3 of the same card, plus tutors if possible is what you want for an important item.

- You will struggle to win games without seeing at least 2 cards from R&D every run, unless you're Gabe.

- Really think about the net benefit of each card. Easy mark is a lot worse than it seems, it only gives you 1 net credit. 1 to draw, 1 to use, you may as well click twice for credits and have a much more useful card in your deck.


Thanks for the tips, I will remake it. I only have the core set, so I don't have many cards to chose from, and I've also just played this game 4-5 times, so that's why I get a strange deck I'll remove Easy mark!
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
October 08 2013 22:31 GMT
#226
Anyone have any great runner deck lists for opening moves? Got my Plugged in Tour happening in two days, and I have no clue what I want to play with as far as runner is concerned. I'm all set for corp just tweaking final 2 card slots. Kind of sad stimhack has really died down with posting tournament decklists, I got lots of great ideas from that.
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
FryBender
Profile Joined January 2011
United States290 Posts
October 09 2013 01:09 GMT
#227
I never lost my plugged-in tour (challenge decks don't count, stupid swordsman) with an Andy Tag-me deck:



Identity:
Andromeda: Dispossessed Ristie (Humanity's Shadow)


Total Cards: (45)
Event (23)
Account Siphon (Core #18) x3
Special Order (Core #22) x3
Easy Mark (Core #19) x3
Sure Gamble (Core #50) x3
Emergency Shutdown (Cyber Exodus #43) x1
Quality Time (Humanity's Shadow #87) x1 ■
Inside Job (Core #21) x2
Forged Activation Orders (Core #20) x1
Infiltration (Core #49) x2
Diesel (Core #34) x1 ■■
Dirty Laundry (Creation and Control #52) x3

Hardware (5)
Desperado (Core #24) x2
Plascrete Carapace (What Lies Ahead #9) x3

Program (14)
Sneakdoor Beta (Core #28) x2
Femme Fatale (Core #26) x2
Atman (Creation and Control #40) x2 ■■■
Datasucker (Core #8) x3 ■
Faerie (Future Proof #104) x2
Corroder (Core #7) x1 ■■
Crypsis (Core #51) x1
Yog.0 (Core #14) x1 ■

Resource (3)
Same Old Thing (Creation and Control #54) x3


Influence Values Totals -
Anarch: 6
Criminal: 51
Shaper: 9


I even think it kind of plays itself too. You just account siphon and go. And then you Account siphon some more. And then Account siphon again. I thought that JH would make it worse since he can slow the game down by hiding agendas in the archives but it really wasn't that much of a problem. Although I have noting from Opening moves in there since it's been doing great before opening moves came out. Feel free to give it a try if you like.
Argoth.
Profile Joined December 2004
Germany1961 Posts
October 11 2013 12:17 GMT
#228
I'm so glad when Opening moves is finally available in Germany. All hail the savior Jackson Howard.
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
October 11 2013 23:10 GMT
#229
My local shop only has Opening Moves and Study in Static. Which one should I buy?
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
FryBender
Profile Joined January 2011
United States290 Posts
October 12 2013 00:10 GMT
#230
On October 12 2013 08:10 Arnstein wrote:
My local shop only has Opening Moves and Study in Static. Which one should I buy?


It usually depends on what kidn of facions and decks you like to play but this one is pretty easy. Definitely get Opening moves. There are pretty much no decks that are not going to want Jackson Howard. And there are a couple of other good cards in there (hostage, gorman drip, celebrity gift) so that's a pretty easy one. Especially since study in static doesn't have a whole lot of amazing cards (green level clearence is good but that's about it) and it has the worst card in the entire game (tyrant) so it's a pretty easy choice
Tooplark
Profile Joined October 2008
United States3977 Posts
October 12 2013 00:14 GMT
#231
mm, I think Tyrant is still better than Salvage

but yes, get Opening Moves. Jackson Howard too good.
WHAT POW'R ART THOU WHO FROM BELOW HAST MADE ME RISE UNWILLINGLY AND SLOW
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-12 05:22:21
October 12 2013 05:17 GMT
#232
I got 9th at my Plugged In.

Lost to AlexFrog round 2, then the eventual 3/4 place finisher round 5. Needed that one more game win to make top 8 somewhere.

not that I deserved it, I played like absolute crap.

I really should have practiced for this thing, oh well
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
October 12 2013 22:20 GMT
#233
Thanks for the tips! Opening Moves had some really cool cards, and now that me and my friend have tried all of the corps and runners, we will start playing with the expansion cards! :D
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
hasuprotoss
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States4679 Posts
October 18 2013 15:12 GMT
#234
On October 07 2013 09:07 sluggaslamoo wrote:


- Never run 1's of anything, unless its Levy Labs.


I agree with the vast majority of your points. However, this one is a lot more iffy. Especially with "never."

Imo there are a good number of 1 of's in runner decks (especially). Thinks like Escher and Deus X come immediately to mind. Maybe even E3.

Especially in a deck with a lot of card and/or tutoring (the first runner deck here, for instance) you should be running more one-of's that just become silver bullets if you need them but still advance your goal (like a one of nerve agent in Noise).

That being said, when you're beginning your Netrunner adventure, staying away from one of's (and still making sure they do something for your deck later on!) is a good way to go.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?viewdays=0&show_part=5 <--- Articles Section on TL
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-22 14:46:51
October 22 2013 14:41 GMT
#235
Far out I cannot for the life of me beat Money Weyland with Corporate Troubleshooter. I was doing really well until somebody started using it and now everyone is using it. You pump 4 credits to beat an Oversighted Archer and then corp goes "derp gonna rez CT hurrr, derp I get 2 monies, derp trash 2 programs and end the run kthx".

FML I need a way to counter this deck before nationals which is 4 days away. Was doing great with my current CT deck (literally never lost) except against this.

This is my upgraded CT deck. I want to be able to attack a bit faster so I've gone from 2/2 crypsis/atman to 3/3 + 1 BRam for those stupid hadrians late game. I've removed 1 siphon (used to run 3) for 2 vamps, the only way I can beat CT is denying Weyland of money as much as possible, either that or emergency shutdown/crescentus/clone-chip, although it doesn't have as much utility against small ice decks. Removed 3 datasuckers because atman/datasucker isn't that useful anymore.

Basically the idea is to throw everything onto workshop, stimhack it all out. Then go from there, and just attack as hard as possible before Weyland gets too much money and can c***block me from getting into any server. So far I haven't seen much tag heavy play from any corp.

The only other thing I can think of is run HQ interface and Sneakdoor and sacrifice economy control + run economy.

Chaos Theory
Cards: 40 / 40
Influence points: 15 / 15
Identity: Chaos Theory
Event (16)
2x Account Siphon ●●●●●●●●
3x Diesel
3x Quality Time
3x Stimhack ●●●
3x The Makers Eye
2x Vamp ●●●●
Hardware (8)
3x Dinosaurus
2x Plascrete Carapace
3x R&D Interface
Program (13)
3x Atman
1x Battering Ram
3x Crypsis
3x Magnum Opus
3x Self-Modifying Code
Resource (3)
3x Personal Workshop

Gah I dunno, I think I'm going crazy.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
FryBender
Profile Joined January 2011
United States290 Posts
October 22 2013 18:40 GMT
#236
On October 22 2013 23:41 sluggaslamoo wrote:
Far out I cannot for the life of me beat Money Weyland with Corporate Troubleshooter. I was doing really well until somebody started using it and now everyone is using it. You pump 4 credits to beat an Oversighted Archer and then corp goes "derp gonna rez CT hurrr, derp I get 2 monies, derp trash 2 programs and end the run kthx".

FML I need a way to counter this deck before nationals which is 4 days away. Was doing great with my current CT deck (literally never lost) except against this.

This is my upgraded CT deck. I want to be able to attack a bit faster so I've gone from 2/2 crypsis/atman to 3/3 + 1 BRam for those stupid hadrians late game. I've removed 1 siphon (used to run 3) for 2 vamps, the only way I can beat CT is denying Weyland of money as much as possible, either that or emergency shutdown/crescentus/clone-chip, although it doesn't have as much utility against small ice decks. Removed 3 datasuckers because atman/datasucker isn't that useful anymore.

Basically the idea is to throw everything onto workshop, stimhack it all out. Then go from there, and just attack as hard as possible before Weyland gets too much money and can c***block me from getting into any server. So far I haven't seen much tag heavy play from any corp.

The only other thing I can think of is run HQ interface and Sneakdoor and sacrifice economy control + run economy.

Chaos Theory
Cards: 40 / 40
Influence points: 15 / 15
Identity: Chaos Theory
Event (16)
2x Account Siphon ●●●●●●●●
3x Diesel
3x Quality Time
3x Stimhack ●●●
3x The Makers Eye
2x Vamp ●●●●
Hardware (8)
3x Dinosaurus
2x Plascrete Carapace
3x R&D Interface
Program (13)
3x Atman
1x Battering Ram
3x Crypsis
3x Magnum Opus
3x Self-Modifying Code
Resource (3)
3x Personal Workshop

Gah I dunno, I think I'm going crazy.


Hrm.. If the archers give you that much problems have you tried including a couple of faeries in your deck? that way you can match the CT cred for cred and it'll cost you nothing to break all 4 subroutines. Account Siphons against Weyland just isn't worth it if you're only doing it to try to keep them poor so maybe switch that out with the Faeries? And if economy is no issue then obviously a Femme is the answer for any ice that is giving you issues. Other than that I don't know because I just don't play Shapers that much.
bobbob
Profile Joined December 2009
United States368 Posts
October 22 2013 18:56 GMT
#237
You could also play clone chip/scavenge, so that you have access to the stuff you lose to archer, as long as you have the credits. Problem would really be finding room for it in your list, I don't see an easy cut for it.
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
October 22 2013 18:58 GMT
#238
On October 22 2013 23:41 sluggaslamoo wrote:
Far out I cannot for the life of me beat Money Weyland with Corporate Troubleshooter. I was doing really well until somebody started using it and now everyone is using it. You pump 4 credits to beat an Oversighted Archer and then corp goes "derp gonna rez CT hurrr, derp I get 2 monies, derp trash 2 programs and end the run kthx".

FML I need a way to counter this deck before nationals which is 4 days away. Was doing great with my current CT deck (literally never lost) except against this.

This is my upgraded CT deck. I want to be able to attack a bit faster so I've gone from 2/2 crypsis/atman to 3/3 + 1 BRam for those stupid hadrians late game. I've removed 1 siphon (used to run 3) for 2 vamps, the only way I can beat CT is denying Weyland of money as much as possible, either that or emergency shutdown/crescentus/clone-chip, although it doesn't have as much utility against small ice decks. Removed 3 datasuckers because atman/datasucker isn't that useful anymore.

Basically the idea is to throw everything onto workshop, stimhack it all out. Then go from there, and just attack as hard as possible before Weyland gets too much money and can c***block me from getting into any server. So far I haven't seen much tag heavy play from any corp.

The only other thing I can think of is run HQ interface and Sneakdoor and sacrifice economy control + run economy.

Chaos Theory
Cards: 40 / 40
Influence points: 15 / 15
Identity: Chaos Theory
Event (16)
2x Account Siphon ●●●●●●●●
3x Diesel
3x Quality Time
3x Stimhack ●●●
3x The Makers Eye
2x Vamp ●●●●
Hardware (8)
3x Dinosaurus
2x Plascrete Carapace
3x R&D Interface
Program (13)
3x Atman
1x Battering Ram
3x Crypsis
3x Magnum Opus
3x Self-Modifying Code
Resource (3)
3x Personal Workshop

Gah I dunno, I think I'm going crazy.

Why are you playing three dinosaurus when to only thing you can host in it is the single battering ram?
FryBender
Profile Joined January 2011
United States290 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-22 19:15:14
October 22 2013 19:09 GMT
#239
On October 23 2013 03:58 jampidampi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 23:41 sluggaslamoo wrote:
Far out I cannot for the life of me beat Money Weyland with Corporate Troubleshooter. I was doing really well until somebody started using it and now everyone is using it. You pump 4 credits to beat an Oversighted Archer and then corp goes "derp gonna rez CT hurrr, derp I get 2 monies, derp trash 2 programs and end the run kthx".

FML I need a way to counter this deck before nationals which is 4 days away. Was doing great with my current CT deck (literally never lost) except against this.

This is my upgraded CT deck. I want to be able to attack a bit faster so I've gone from 2/2 crypsis/atman to 3/3 + 1 BRam for those stupid hadrians late game. I've removed 1 siphon (used to run 3) for 2 vamps, the only way I can beat CT is denying Weyland of money as much as possible, either that or emergency shutdown/crescentus/clone-chip, although it doesn't have as much utility against small ice decks. Removed 3 datasuckers because atman/datasucker isn't that useful anymore.

Basically the idea is to throw everything onto workshop, stimhack it all out. Then go from there, and just attack as hard as possible before Weyland gets too much money and can c***block me from getting into any server. So far I haven't seen much tag heavy play from any corp.

The only other thing I can think of is run HQ interface and Sneakdoor and sacrifice economy control + run economy.

Chaos Theory
Cards: 40 / 40
Influence points: 15 / 15
Identity: Chaos Theory
Event (16)
2x Account Siphon ●●●●●●●●
3x Diesel
3x Quality Time
3x Stimhack ●●●
3x The Makers Eye
2x Vamp ●●●●
Hardware (8)
3x Dinosaurus
2x Plascrete Carapace
3x R&D Interface
Program (13)
3x Atman
1x Battering Ram
3x Crypsis
3x Magnum Opus
3x Self-Modifying Code
Resource (3)
3x Personal Workshop

Gah I dunno, I think I'm going crazy.

Why are you playing three dinosaurus when to only thing you can host in it is the single battering ram?


I'm guessing he's using it for the Magnum Opus?


Edit: never mind. yeah I guess that's a good point?
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-22 20:27:20
October 22 2013 19:56 GMT
#240
Based on the advice in this thread and elsewhere, I picked up the game after playing a friend's copy. I got the Core set, What Lies Ahead, and Opening Moves. The game has been really enjoyable so far but I feel compelled to buy more for deck building. >_< I suppose I'll pick them up eventually once I am sure I have enough time and people to play with.

Edit: What are the rules/etiquette for playing in tournaments or casually in regards to letting people see what is in your deck? I don't know how sideboards work or what is expected.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM994
TaKeTV 332
TKL 330
IndyStarCraft 209
BRAT_OK 95
ZombieGrub74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 994
TKL 325
IndyStarCraft 209
MaxPax 180
BRAT_OK 95
ZombieGrub59
JuggernautJason54
Nathanias 32
EmSc Tv 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 667
ggaemo 162
White-Ra 161
firebathero 80
Barracks 60
910 49
Killer 28
Shine 27
Trap 26
yabsab 7
Counter-Strike
Fnx 813
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0174
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8653
crisheroes1702
Liquid`Hasu1590
Trikslyr63
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4488
summit1g3576
singsing1372
Beastyqt816
shahzam435
B2W.Neo354
ArmadaUGS140
KnowMe126
UpATreeSC84
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream422
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 20
EmSc2Tv 20
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 195
• Reevou 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• 80smullet 19
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade834
Other Games
• Shiphtur329
• imaqtpie7
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 33m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.