• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:41
CEST 20:41
KST 03:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8465 users

Android: Netrunner - Page 10

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 22 Next All
A crib sheet, for those attempting to learn NetRunner over OCTGN.
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
September 09 2013 00:06 GMT
#181
On September 09 2013 05:41 Usagi wrote:
Made Top8 in the spanish nationals yesterday. Mr Garfield, I want a raise =D
[image loading]
P.S: I had stimhack still working xP


Congrats on your top 8 finish!
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
Kronen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States732 Posts
September 09 2013 01:12 GMT
#182
That's pretty awesome! Gratz dude! Also, nice choice of shirt :-)
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
September 09 2013 06:20 GMT
#183
On September 09 2013 05:41 Usagi wrote:
Made Top8 in the spanish nationals yesterday. Mr Garfield, I want a raise =D
[image loading]
P.S: I had stimhack still working xP


Cool. Didn't know Dustin Browder played Netrunner.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Usagi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain1647 Posts
September 09 2013 09:48 GMT
#184
Dustin Browder was just the Org.

I will leave the decks I played here, they are nothing too fancy, just well polished versions of (by my vision at least the meta defining decks.

Deck Created with CardGameDB.com Android: Netrunner Deck Builder

Identity:
Haas-Bioroid: Engineering the Future (Core)


Total Cards: (49)

Agenda: (11)
3x Accelerated Beta Test (Core)
3x Project Vitruvius (Cyber Exodus)
1x Director Haas' Pet Project (Creation and Control)
3x Efficiency Committee (Creation and Control)
1x Gila Hands Arcology (Creation and Control)

Asset: (6)
3x Adonis Campaign (Core)
3x Eve Campaign (Humanity's Shadow)

ICE: (20)
2x Rototurret (Core)
2x Ichi 1.0 (Core)
3x Ice Wall (Core) ■
2x Enigma (Core)
3x Wall of Static (Core)
2x Bastion (Creation and Control)
3x Eli 1.0 (Future Proof)
3x Pop-up Window (Cyber Exodus) ■

Operation: (10)
3x Hedge Fund (Core)
3x Biotic Labor (Core)
3x Archived Memories (Core)
1x Trick of Light (Trace Amount) ■■■

Upgrade: (2)
2x SanSan City Grid (Core) ■■■

Total Agenda Points: 20

Influence Values Totals -
Haas-Bioroid: 42
Jinteki: 3
NBN: 9
The Weyland Consortium: 3



Deck Created with CardGameDB.com Android: Netrunner Deck Builder

Identity:
Kate "Mac" McCaffrey: Digital Tinker (Core)


Total Cards: (45)

Event: (14)
1x Scavenge (Creation and Control)
3x Sure Gamble (Core)
2x Stimhack (Core) ■
3x Infiltration (Core)
2x Dirty Laundry (Creation and Control)
2x Modded (Core)
1x Escher (Creation and Control)

Hardware: (11)
3x Clone Chip (Creation and Control)
2x Plascrete Carapace (What Lies Ahead)
3x Desperado (Core) ■■■
3x R&D Interface (Future Proof)

Program: (11)
3x Atman (Creation and Control)
1x Deus X (A Study in Static)
3x Self-modifying Code (Creation and Control)
1x Femme Fatale (Core) ■
3x Datasucker (Core) ■

Resource: (9)
3x Daily Casts (Creation and Control)
3x Professional Contacts (Creation and Control)
3x Kati Jones (Humanity's Shadow)

Influence Values Totals -
Anarch: 5
Criminal: 10
Shaper: 48
FryBender
Profile Joined January 2011
United States290 Posts
September 11 2013 20:14 GMT
#185
On September 08 2013 13:38 sluggaslamoo wrote:


Most decks are oriented around a single playing style, allowing you to have a statistical advantage over a larger number of games. I've designed the deck to be able to win in many different ways, its a double edged sword. By not orienting the deck around a single playing style I cannot do anything as well as a normal deck, its a jack of all trades, master of none.

.


I guess that's what I don't like about NBN. It really is a master of nothing. It requires a lot of setup for FA. It's not very good at defending itself from aggresive runners, and it's not that great at flat-lining. It sounds to me like you are winning in spite of your deck and not because of it (of course if you like playing this way better then more power to you). I just feel like Jinteki is more efficient at being a well rounded deck. You're right a Jinteki deck won't flatline a runner but it's going to slow him down to a crawl the same way your PSF does without even spending any clicks on it. It's the only corp that actually wants the runner to steal it's agendas (I know NBN is getting TGTBT but it is nowhere close to a Fetal in power and strength). That's why I feel it's better.

So the plugged in tour is actually coming to the FLGS I play at and I'm kind of confused on the new IDs. I mean to me it's very obvious which one is better so are we just voting on whether or not we want shapers to have even more overpowered ids?
qxc
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States550 Posts
September 12 2013 01:50 GMT
#186
I've started playing this a little bit at night after practice. if anyone would like to play vs. a noob and help me with octgn feel free to pm.
ProgamerDesigner of Aeon's End
Thereisnosaurus
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Australia1822 Posts
September 12 2013 03:54 GMT
#187
Oh hey man, nice to see you running the nets ^^. I don't play on OCTGN but I'm sure there are plenty hereabouts who'd be happy to help. If you're eager, you can just hop on, there are a bunch of OCTGN regulars who are pretty noob friendly and happ y to help people learn.
Poisonous Sheep counter Hydras
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-12 05:45:16
September 12 2013 05:44 GMT
#188
Had a good day yesterday, still haven't lost with my corp deck xD. Got a runner to hit a 4 point cerebral and then put out a Breaking News in the open with 2 counters on it, knew he wasn't gonna run it because he was scared. Followed up into a Score and give 2 tags -> Aggressive Negotiation -> Scorched in one turn.

On September 12 2013 10:50 qxc wrote:
I've started playing this a little bit at night after practice. if anyone would like to play vs. a noob and help me with octgn feel free to pm.


I would love to except I still have no internet at home (at work atm)

Use this for building your deck for OCTGN, its much better than the default one.
http://www.cardgamedb.com/index.php/netrunner/android-netrunner-deck-builder

I prefer this for actual deck building, unfortunately no OCTGN support
http://asmor.com/anr/

There are also un-spoilered cards for download somewhere, just make sure not to download spoilered ones, its much better to have the text only version if you haven't memorized all the cards.

Its an absolute pain the first couple of days (unfortunately there's no alternative) but after a while you'll get used to it and can do stuff really quickly.

Here is a detailed list of commands that should help you, you will eventually need to know all of them if you want to play properly.
https://github.com/db0/Android-Netrunner-OCTGN/wiki/How-to-Play

I suggest sticking with one side for a few games before trying the other. On OCTGN Runner is probably the easier one to learn first.

In summary the most important things to know just off the top of my head are (some of these may be slightly wrong might wanna double check),

F1 - Start your turn
F12 - End your turn

Double click card on the board/in your hand (doesn't have to be selected) - Trigger ability/Install

Double-click on server - notify that you are running that server

Hold Shift and Click on a card (select), do it again to deselect - During a run this signifies that you want to approach that piece of ice, and not jack out.

Ctrl + Shift + S - Setup (do this after loading your deck)

Ctrl + Enter - Access selected card

Access Button on GUI - Automatically say "Access Imminent, Reactions?" (common courtesy to do this after breaking all ice and beginning to access cards)

OK Button on GUI - Automatically say "No reactions" (Do this to tell the runner you have no more reactions and they are allowed to access, e.g not rezzing last ice runner may access RnD)

Magnifying Glass on GUI - Clear all viruses

F3 - Initiate Successful Run and start accessing (e.g after getting through all ice on a server), do it again to finish the run.

ESC - Jack-out of a Run

Anything you don't know or forget during a game, you can find by right clicking on the board and doing the action manually. You don't want to get into the habit of doing this though as it wastes time for the other player.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Usagi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain1647 Posts
September 12 2013 22:55 GMT
#189
I'd be willing to help, but I guess someone native in english would be much more helpfull getting you started to be able to talk over skype while playing
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-21 10:14:49
September 21 2013 10:14 GMT
#190
I'm down to play on OCTGN with anyone! I'm in Singapore so my times are going to be kind of random though.

On a side note, does anyone know anyone who's interested in selling/trading for an alt-art PSF? I'm dying to get my hands on one at least to round out my set of alt arts, totally willing to pay cash and throw in stuff from the pile of promos I have (Scorched/Melange/Crypsis/Kate/Credit trackers/S2 Playmat) or 2-ofs from Core if that's your thing (heck 1-ofs even). PM me!

Usagi, kinda late but congrats on your finish at Spanish nationals. I'm super jelly that they gave out PSFs there =o No comments about the Corp deck since you're probably going to swap out some or all Archived Memories for Howard post-OM, but I wonder what you think about the Kate list (the same one kops ran at Gencon). I've taken out 1 Stimhack, 1 Desperado and 1 Femme for 1 Imp and 1 Parasite. My rationale is that I never want to see more than 1 Stimhack since playing 2 puts you in lessthan4cardstotankscorch zone. Femme is also really solid in theory, but I've never really found it a good thing to tutor for except against Tollbooth. Imp and Parasite are pretty universally useful to tutor for since the deck already has 3 Clone Chips and SMCs to support them, although Imp might be a meta call for my area where Weyland is heavily played. Desperado is obviously great and I would play 3 if they didn't cost 3 influence. (and a 3rd core set! =p) Whatever it is, you're obviously doing something right to get 1st, so congrats once again!
cool beans
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
September 21 2013 10:30 GMT
#191
Any place where I can see the artwork for the cards?
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
September 21 2013 11:54 GMT
#192
netrunnercards.info
cool beans
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
September 21 2013 12:30 GMT
#193
Thanks! That artstyle is so good, I want to start to play it just because of the art style
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
September 21 2013 15:57 GMT
#194
The alternate art/full bleed art for some cards are even cooler (; Play it!
cool beans
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-25 05:51:09
September 25 2013 05:44 GMT
#195
So last night I was playing live at games lab, and I noticed the runner wasn't running any remotes with counters on it.

So I slow advanced a beale in the open to 13 counters (7 agenda points), the runner couldn't use infiltrate because I was running Zaibatsu Loyalty and he didn't wanna trash it because then he wouldn't be able to out-trace my Midseason.

However I spoke to soon, the runner had "The Source" and because nobody ever plays it I never even bothered to think about it before I tried to score. So I exposed the beal with 13 counters on it, and obviously I had to score it because he knows its a beale now.

I ended up losing that game with 6 points. However what annoyed me more was that I could have won the game anyway had I read the fine print. "Trash The Source when an agenda is stolen or scored. ".

I also had a datapool in the open with 2 counters on it, had I scored the beal with the original 10 counters -> trash source and then put 3 counters on datapool instead I would have won the game. The only reason I didn't was that I thought I would have needed 6 counters to score datapool as well.

After he figured out I was a maniac, he ran the datapool same turn with 2 counters on it which I would have scored next round. 5pts, got really hard after that, all my breaking news seemed to be at the bottom of the deck while my hand filled up with PSFs and Datapools. I couldn't even midseason him even with 30 credits because he had 5 link and around 25 credits.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
FryBender
Profile Joined January 2011
United States290 Posts
September 26 2013 03:56 GMT
#196
On September 25 2013 14:44 sluggaslamoo wrote:
So last night I was playing live at games lab, and I noticed the runner wasn't running any remotes with counters on it.

So I slow advanced a beale in the open to 13 counters (7 agenda points), the runner couldn't use infiltrate because I was running Zaibatsu Loyalty and he didn't wanna trash it because then he wouldn't be able to out-trace my Midseason.

However I spoke to soon, the runner had "The Source" and because nobody ever plays it I never even bothered to think about it before I tried to score. So I exposed the beal with 13 counters on it, and obviously I had to score it because he knows its a beale now.

I ended up losing that game with 6 points. However what annoyed me more was that I could have won the game anyway had I read the fine print. "Trash The Source when an agenda is stolen or scored. ".

I also had a datapool in the open with 2 counters on it, had I scored the beal with the original 10 counters -> trash source and then put 3 counters on datapool instead I would have won the game. The only reason I didn't was that I thought I would have needed 6 counters to score datapool as well.

After he figured out I was a maniac, he ran the datapool same turn with 2 counters on it which I would have scored next round. 5pts, got really hard after that, all my breaking news seemed to be at the bottom of the deck while my hand filled up with PSFs and Datapools. I couldn't even midseason him even with 30 credits because he had 5 link and around 25 credits.


I guess I need to get a clarification on the ruling but I'm pretty sure you won when you scored the beale with 13 counters on it (regardless of whether or not you trash the source). If you read it it specifically says place 1 agenda counter on it for every advencement token on it over 3. The source doesn't change that ability, it simply changes how much you'd have to advance beale to score it for just 2. So yeah you should have just done what the card tells you and laugh. Also I'm a little confused as to why you had to reveal Beale when the runner played the source?

Man 13 advancements on beale did you use psychographics or did you seriously spent 4 turns doing nothing but putting tokens on your beale?
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-26 04:05:17
September 26 2013 04:04 GMT
#197
On September 26 2013 12:56 FryBender wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2013 14:44 sluggaslamoo wrote:
So last night I was playing live at games lab, and I noticed the runner wasn't running any remotes with counters on it.

So I slow advanced a beale in the open to 13 counters (7 agenda points), the runner couldn't use infiltrate because I was running Zaibatsu Loyalty and he didn't wanna trash it because then he wouldn't be able to out-trace my Midseason.

However I spoke to soon, the runner had "The Source" and because nobody ever plays it I never even bothered to think about it before I tried to score. So I exposed the beal with 13 counters on it, and obviously I had to score it because he knows its a beale now.

I ended up losing that game with 6 points. However what annoyed me more was that I could have won the game anyway had I read the fine print. "Trash The Source when an agenda is stolen or scored. ".

I also had a datapool in the open with 2 counters on it, had I scored the beal with the original 10 counters -> trash source and then put 3 counters on datapool instead I would have won the game. The only reason I didn't was that I thought I would have needed 6 counters to score datapool as well.

After he figured out I was a maniac, he ran the datapool same turn with 2 counters on it which I would have scored next round. 5pts, got really hard after that, all my breaking news seemed to be at the bottom of the deck while my hand filled up with PSFs and Datapools. I couldn't even midseason him even with 30 credits because he had 5 link and around 25 credits.


I guess I need to get a clarification on the ruling but I'm pretty sure you won when you scored the beale with 13 counters on it (regardless of whether or not you trash the source). If you read it it specifically says place 1 agenda counter on it for every advencement token on it over 3. The source doesn't change that ability, it simply changes how much you'd have to advance beale to score it for just 2. So yeah you should have just done what the card tells you and laugh. Also I'm a little confused as to why you had to reveal Beale when the runner played the source?

Man 13 advancements on beale did you use psychographics or did you seriously spent 4 turns doing nothing but putting tokens on your beale?


Ahhhhhhh damn! Your right

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1015950/overadvancable-agendas-and-the-sourcechakana

Oh well, at least ill know next time.

What happened was that I claimed "score" once I put 13 counters on it, and then he pointed to the source, so after that he knew it was a Beale and not a trap. It was directly in the open so there was no way of preventing him from directly scoring it once he started his turn.

And yes I spent 4 turns putting 3 counters on it while he ran my RnD haha.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Tooplark
Profile Joined October 2008
United States3977 Posts
September 26 2013 04:22 GMT
#198
I've been playing around with some of the new cards and omg invasion of privacy is so much fun
finally I feel like i can start dicking the runner instead of the other way around
WHAT POW'R ART THOU WHO FROM BELOW HAST MADE ME RISE UNWILLINGLY AND SLOW
Gao Xi
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Hong Kong5178 Posts
September 26 2013 06:01 GMT
#199
Been playing this with my friends. Definitely pretty fun, going to have to check out the online version. Definitely like playing criminals.
龔智禮 _________________________________________________________________________________________________ CJ NATION
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-28 06:46:56
September 28 2013 06:42 GMT
#200
Well got a tournament tomorrow, but the availability of Opening Moves in Portland is really low. Half the players coming to the tournament basically couldnt get a copy, including me. The stores didn't even have enough copies for reserves. I guess I could have driven out of town to grab a copy, but not worth it. Im still gonna go play, but oh well. Time to get rolled by Jackson Howard players. There is a CHANCE i can borrow cards from a couple attending, but basically I only need Jackson Howard, and they probably are using all 6 copies they have . I

In other news, I get to play in the Plugged in Tour on the 8th and i'm SUPER excited. Can't wait to vote on a card(The Collective? I heard it's OP lol) , get a alternate art gabe(cards), and hopefully win all the swag. Also I will have opening moves by then hahaha.

Also I'm fully intending on crushing whichever fantasy flight staff member is doing the challenges. Nothing like beating people at the game they make .
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM883
TaKeTV 339
TKL 338
IndyStarCraft 221
BRAT_OK 124
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 883
TKL 338
IndyStarCraft 221
MaxPax 166
BRAT_OK 124
UpATreeSC 89
JuggernautJason22
EmSc Tv 19
MindelVK 17
Nathanias 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 714
ggaemo 173
White-Ra 137
firebathero 113
910 58
Barracks 51
Hyun 35
Trap 27
Killer 23
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 21
soO 15
Shine 14
yabsab 10
Dota 2
qojqva4198
Counter-Strike
Fnx 794
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7816
crisheroes1871
Liquid`Hasu1543
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3824
singsing1445
Beastyqt747
ceh9684
B2W.Neo449
ArmadaUGS150
C9.Mang0146
KnowMe96
Trikslyr50
shahzam0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream373
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 19
EmSc2Tv 19
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 92
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• FirePhoenix14
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2466
• TFBlade907
Other Games
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 19m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.