• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:50
CEST 11:50
KST 18:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8106 users

Pokemon X and Y [3DS] - Page 8

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 200 Next
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
January 11 2013 01:47 GMT
#141
On January 11 2013 06:40 iKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2013 06:18 Flossy wrote:
As long as they don't do X2/Y2 I'm good.
Imo the third "super version" is great


pokemon Z

come on, it's obvious


Kaiiiiiioooooochuuuuu!!!!!!!!!
Seiniyta
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium1815 Posts
January 12 2013 00:08 GMT
#142
A must read: http://www.kimikogaming.net/pokemon-x-and-y-yggdrasil-myth-points-towards-pokemon-z-and-a-legendary-dragon/
Pokemon Master
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
January 12 2013 00:19 GMT
#143
Holy shit, the inner-nerd kid in me just jizzed his pants.
Skol
M0nsterChef
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada67 Posts
January 12 2013 17:24 GMT
#144
If they don't at least update the mechanics a bit or significantly improve the story, I don't know if I'll be buying this.
Solaris999
Profile Joined January 2013
United Kingdom194 Posts
January 12 2013 17:45 GMT
#145
Isn't the new 3D enough? The problem with pokemon is that with every new release there's also a new generation of children who have never played the series before and if they deviate too much from the old formula then there's no real chance for them to appreciate what the games used to be like. Whilst us older pokemon players grow tired of it, too much variation and the series will become alien to the younger audience
Mysticesper
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1183 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-12 20:16:31
January 12 2013 20:11 GMT
#146
I just want another BW-type game where there are few/zero old generation pokemon in the normal playthrough.

Other than that, I feel that they do a good job with incremental changes in mechanics / story.

Though the largest changes were in generation 2 and 4 with the former including two additional types + the special split, and the latter bringing physical/special move split.
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
January 12 2013 20:26 GMT
#147
...i have to confess that I like the FR/LG UI the best... idk i don't really like the looks of 3D

ick the new water starter looks like poopoo aesthetics
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany2959 Posts
January 12 2013 23:43 GMT
#148
On January 10 2013 01:17 Teton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2013 09:54 ghost_403 wrote:
On January 09 2013 09:51 Laurens wrote:
argh

must resist

only a new golden sun can make me buy a 3DS


Second. I'd buy that so hard.


the DS one was so bad


It was so bad that I actually completely lost faith in the developer (Camelot) to produce another Golden Sun title that I want to play. Even if the gameplay would turn out amazing... the story that Dark Dawn set up was so bad and I don't want to continue it.

Not like there's gonna be another Golden Sun title anytime soon, it, unfortunately deservedly, sold awful and Camelot basically said "yeh... probably not" to future titles.

Either way, to the Pokemon topic:
Yay finally 3D graphics, good fricking job gamefreak! I mean parts in the trailer at least look fucking ugly (should be better for the final version on the actual device) but hey. It's something.

Too bad it seems like they do nothing interesting gameplay wise. I mean battles look exactly the same (of course now in 3D visuals), the basic battle formula stays the same too and, fuck me sideways, despite having 3D visuals it appears that you still walk on a 4-direction-grid. I cannot even express how fucking pitiful that is, especially for a game with this goddamn many iterations.

It's weird how the super-critical TeamLiquid community, that points out the slightest maybe-issues with Starcraft 2, is so eager on playing the same thing, for the ,. fifth, or who knows, some probably for the 9th time or so.

I understand that Pokemon does have an interesting competitive aspect to it, those battles can be very deep and fun. But that's about it. Actually playing through the game is just so boring.

You'll ALWAYS...
- get a crappy story
- uninteresting characters
- a world for children (what I mean with that, is that the whole concept that's repeated again and again in these games is that everyone in the world, except the moronic bad guys, love Pokemon and Pokemon help them with their work. You know, just because a game is suited to be played by smaller children you can still add actually good writing and interesting lore. When I have children I'd rather want them to play games like Chrono Trigger, Golden Sun etc., which convey emotions like sadness and deeper topics like death (but also friendship and that good stuff) in a good way.)
- awfully slow pacing (again, probably 4-direction-grid movement, slow animation speed, slow text speed (that just doesn't play during the animation for some fucking reason), slow battle loading times, many random encounters and one hell of a fricking grind if you actually want to enjoy the more competitive aspect. But is breeding and EV training etc. a very Pokemon with good stats, natures and all that good stuff the most pathetic grind there is.

And the worst, Pokemon with it's "Gotta Catch Them All!" slogan has gameplay that contradicts just that. You want to play effectively though the game? Well, train up 1 or 2 Pokemon, that's all you need. They'll be overleveled and strong enough to devastate everything without a sweat.
Of course, that's boring, so what you actually do is train a couple more Pokemons, which is a waste of time in terms of efficiency but makes it just a tad more challenging and fun.

The fact that the whole basic gameplay mechanics turn down the whole "Catch 'Em All!" aspect is in my opinion a sign for a really huge gamedesign issue.
Why for example don't all your Pokemon gain the same amount of XP and not just the front Pokemon? That way you wouldn't have to waste time training up your bad Pokemon (plural). In fact it promotes catching multiple Pokemon and should allow much more challenging trainer battles etc. because you can expect the players team to be more even.

But oh shock, it removes a lot of the grind. And then people won't say "hey I've already played 240hours of Pokemon X and still have stuff to do!"

Right now I personally am only interested in doing even battles against the AI or online. The Trainer Tower thingy in Ruby is pretty much all I was playing for later on. Creating a cool team and try to get as far as you can. Unfortunately it was fucking annoying to have to breed and level another Pokemon to lvl 50 or 100 if you wanted to try out a new team. And, well, dying on Trainer Nr. 55 because he got two 1-Hit-K.O.s is rather infuriating. After all thanks to the slow pacing it takes you many hours to get that far :/

Of course I'd also be interest in playing through the "campaign" singleplayer if the gameplay was improved (as I mentioned above) and the world something interesting.
But Jesus Christ, I cannot take another "Look, my Machamp helps me building my house. Pokemon and humans can live in peace together "

And again, don't come at me with "it's a game suited for children". Having an actually good story and an interesting world does ONLY improve your game, no matter who it's suited to. Especially when we all know that Pokemon is played by everyone, not just kids.

WrathBringerReturns said: No no no. Sarcasm is detected in the voice. When this forum is riddled with stupidity, you think I can tell every post apart? Fair enough it was intended sarcastically, was it obvious? Of course not.
Risljaninasim
Profile Joined July 2011
Netherlands228 Posts
January 12 2013 23:53 GMT
#149
I'm still waiting for the Skyrim open world WoW/GuildWars pokemon mmo.
;;
Seiniyta
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium1815 Posts
January 13 2013 08:29 GMT
#150

Too bad it seems like they do nothing interesting gameplay wise. I mean battles look exactly the same (of course now in 3D visuals), the basic battle formula stays the same too and, fuck me sideways, despite having 3D visuals it appears that you still walk on a 4-direction-grid. I cannot even express how fucking pitiful that is, especially for a game with this goddamn many iterations.


The trailer shows nothing in regard of any new gameplay as we can't even saw the any hp bars or anything. the only thing we saw during the battles were how many pokemon the trainers had.

The 4-direction grid is a deliberate design choice by the developers. Even in 2D games ever since the gameboy it was possible to do eight directional gameplay (Zelda etc did it just fine). So it's not a technical reason why they chosen that. And honestly I'm fine with that as they can tune the camera better probably. Remember that without the add-on for the 3DS it only has one analog stick.


It's weird how the super-critical TeamLiquid community, that points out the slightest maybe-issues with Starcraft 2, is so eager on playing the same thing, for the ,. fifth, or who knows, some probably for the 9th time or so.


That same community complains all the time how SC2 isn't like SCBW.

I understand that Pokemon does have an interesting competitive aspect to it, those battles can be very deep and fun. But that's about it. Actually playing through the game is just so boring.


That must be you as I always enjoyed going through the game and then slowly build up my competitive play which over the years has become very deep and awesome.

a world for children (what I mean with that, is that the whole concept that's repeated again and again in these games is that everyone in the world, except the moronic bad guys, love Pokemon and Pokemon help them with their work. You know, just because a game is suited to be played by smaller children you can still add actually good writing and interesting lore. When I have children I'd rather want them to play games like Chrono Trigger, Golden Sun etc., which convey emotions like sadness and deeper topics like death (but also friendship and that good stuff) in a good way.)


An indication you actually never really explored the pokemon games at all. There are plenty sad moments in the games. Even if they are not part of the main story. A cubone killed by team rocket for example. The games are pretty light-hearted in general which I'm totally fine with.

wfully slow pacing (again, probably 4-direction-grid movement, slow animation speed, slow text speed (that just doesn't play during the animation for some fucking reason), slow battle loading times, many random encounters and one hell of a fricking grind if you actually want to enjoy the more competitive aspect. But is breeding and EV training etc. a very Pokemon with good stats, natures and all that good stuff the most pathetic grind there is.


An good indication that you didn't play Black and White and all. Which has the battlespeed ramped quite significent. The same with the text speed. Slow battle loading times???? It usually is faster then 3 seconds. Random encounters...erm? what?

The grind is not for everyone and the way it's done could be more straightfoward. I agree on that part.

And the worst, Pokemon with it's "Gotta Catch Them All!" slogan has gameplay that contradicts just that. You want to play effectively though the game? Well, train up 1 or 2 Pokemon, that's all you need. They'll be overleveled and strong enough to devastate everything without a sweat.
Of course, that's boring, so what you actually do is train a couple more Pokemons, which is a waste of time in terms of efficiency but makes it just a tad more challenging and fun.


Try that in Black and White(2) and see you crash and burn as you try leveling up with just two pokemon. Especially in Black and White 2 the champion has a semi competitive team that can destroy you without mercy.

"Gotta Catch Them All" hasn't been used anymore since pokemon Crystal in 2001.
Pokemon Master
Zorgaz
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden2951 Posts
January 14 2013 11:16 GMT
#151
On January 13 2013 17:29 Seiniyta wrote:
Show nested quote +

Too bad it seems like they do nothing interesting gameplay wise. I mean battles look exactly the same (of course now in 3D visuals), the basic battle formula stays the same too and, fuck me sideways, despite having 3D visuals it appears that you still walk on a 4-direction-grid. I cannot even express how fucking pitiful that is, especially for a game with this goddamn many iterations.


The trailer shows nothing in regard of any new gameplay as we can't even saw the any hp bars or anything. the only thing we saw during the battles were how many pokemon the trainers had.

The 4-direction grid is a deliberate design choice by the developers. Even in 2D games ever since the gameboy it was possible to do eight directional gameplay (Zelda etc did it just fine). So it's not a technical reason why they chosen that. And honestly I'm fine with that as they can tune the camera better probably. Remember that without the add-on for the 3DS it only has one analog stick.

Show nested quote +

It's weird how the super-critical TeamLiquid community, that points out the slightest maybe-issues with Starcraft 2, is so eager on playing the same thing, for the ,. fifth, or who knows, some probably for the 9th time or so.


That same community complains all the time how SC2 isn't like SCBW.

Show nested quote +
I understand that Pokemon does have an interesting competitive aspect to it, those battles can be very deep and fun. But that's about it. Actually playing through the game is just so boring.


That must be you as I always enjoyed going through the game and then slowly build up my competitive play which over the years has become very deep and awesome.

Show nested quote +
a world for children (what I mean with that, is that the whole concept that's repeated again and again in these games is that everyone in the world, except the moronic bad guys, love Pokemon and Pokemon help them with their work. You know, just because a game is suited to be played by smaller children you can still add actually good writing and interesting lore. When I have children I'd rather want them to play games like Chrono Trigger, Golden Sun etc., which convey emotions like sadness and deeper topics like death (but also friendship and that good stuff) in a good way.)


An indication you actually never really explored the pokemon games at all. There are plenty sad moments in the games. Even if they are not part of the main story. A cubone killed by team rocket for example. The games are pretty light-hearted in general which I'm totally fine with.

Show nested quote +
wfully slow pacing (again, probably 4-direction-grid movement, slow animation speed, slow text speed (that just doesn't play during the animation for some fucking reason), slow battle loading times, many random encounters and one hell of a fricking grind if you actually want to enjoy the more competitive aspect. But is breeding and EV training etc. a very Pokemon with good stats, natures and all that good stuff the most pathetic grind there is.


An good indication that you didn't play Black and White and all. Which has the battlespeed ramped quite significent. The same with the text speed. Slow battle loading times???? It usually is faster then 3 seconds. Random encounters...erm? what?

The grind is not for everyone and the way it's done could be more straightfoward. I agree on that part.

Show nested quote +
And the worst, Pokemon with it's "Gotta Catch Them All!" slogan has gameplay that contradicts just that. You want to play effectively though the game? Well, train up 1 or 2 Pokemon, that's all you need. They'll be overleveled and strong enough to devastate everything without a sweat.
Of course, that's boring, so what you actually do is train a couple more Pokemons, which is a waste of time in terms of efficiency but makes it just a tad more challenging and fun.


Try that in Black and White(2) and see you crash and burn as you try leveling up with just two pokemon. Especially in Black and White 2 the champion has a semi competitive team that can destroy you without mercy.

"Gotta Catch Them All" hasn't been used anymore since pokemon Crystal in 2001.


Yeah gotta agree with Seiniyta, he covered it quite well.

I agree that the stories could be much more developed, but i still see Black and Whites story as a improvement in the right direction. Then again games can always be better..., I have so far never been disappointing with a Pokemon game, and i got them all....
Furthermore, I think the Collosi should be removed! (Zorgaz -Terran/AbrA-Random/Zorg-Dota2) Guineapigs <3
AFKing
Profile Joined January 2013
128 Posts
January 14 2013 11:27 GMT
#152
I'm really hoping for a nice mechanics update...every generation up to four has had a nice mechanics update, and then five just gave the shitshow that was dream world abilities >:|
Seiniyta
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium1815 Posts
January 14 2013 14:34 GMT
#153
On January 14 2013 20:27 AFKing wrote:
I'm really hoping for a nice mechanics update...every generation up to four has had a nice mechanics update, and then five just gave the shitshow that was dream world abilities >:|


I'm hoping for a Chrono Trigger like system where you can attack the moment the bar is full. Which makes it a bit more visual how fast your pokemon are to his pokemon. Of course something you can disable/enable in the options menu. I don't see what they can otherwise really add to the existing system which is really fleshed out at this point.
Pokemon Master
fifasnipe2224
Profile Joined January 2011
United States243 Posts
January 14 2013 23:02 GMT
#154
In Pokemon Black: Are Oshawott evos worth putting up with him as a starter?
.:RoS:.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
January 14 2013 23:09 GMT
#155
On January 15 2013 08:02 fifasnipe2224 wrote:
In Pokemon Black: Are Oshawott evos worth putting up with him as a starter?

Snivy gets coil why use anything else
zhurai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States5660 Posts
January 14 2013 23:33 GMT
#156
so only 3DS, or regular DS compatible?
Twitter: @zhurai | Site: http://zhurai.com
JosephAM
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada131 Posts
January 14 2013 23:43 GMT
#157
On January 15 2013 08:33 zhurai wrote:
so only 3DS, or regular DS compatible?


Only 3DS I believe.
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
January 15 2013 00:08 GMT
#158
On January 15 2013 08:33 zhurai wrote:
so only 3DS, or regular DS compatible?


Unfortunately 3DS exclusive, and from what I've heard, a 3DS emulator on computers is difficult to near impossible to port over, so even emulators are restricted
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
zhurai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States5660 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-15 00:21:57
January 15 2013 00:21 GMT
#159
welp. guess that means they made it hard to do let's play/etc type of functions to a stream (or to youtube)

oh well :|

(then again I haven't played BW/BW2 so... >_> ehh)
Twitter: @zhurai | Site: http://zhurai.com
Rah
Profile Joined February 2010
United States973 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-15 05:03:28
January 15 2013 05:02 GMT
#160
I'm wondering if the change to 3D is partly to screw with some of the online battle sims that have been having success. I was wanting to mess with a pokemon game for nostalgia, but since I've found http://pokemon-online.eu/download I haven't looked back at the regular games. Why grind out the pokemon, evs and ivs when you can just enter them in how you want them and fight other people who've done the same. It's much more fun and competitive.

When I did play pokemon the most fun thing that I found in it was battle factory. I spent days messing around there, so maybe it has something to do with that. With the change to 3D though I wonder how hard the switch will be to keep the sims up to date. Hopefully they can pull it off, but even if they do, I think I will miss the 2D.
Streaming on twitch. http://www.twitch.tv/rahsun86
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech36
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 397
EffOrt 386
Zeus 378
Larva 286
Pusan 96
Mind 92
Jaedong 68
sorry 66
Hyun 60
ggaemo 56
[ Show more ]
Killer 51
scan(afreeca) 51
Barracks 45
Bale 44
NotJumperer 31
Sharp 31
Yoon 25
Sacsri 18
Hm[arnc] 15
Shinee 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
febbydoto101
League of Legends
JimRising 396
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1419
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
summit1g7875
ceh9636
Happy350
crisheroes219
Sick180
dupreeh93
Pyrionflax92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick576
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast8
• LUISG 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Jankos1078
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
11m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 11m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 11m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.