• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:33
CEST 01:33
KST 08:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9000 users

Pokemon X and Y [3DS] - Page 6

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 200 Next
Antylamon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1981 Posts
January 09 2013 07:33 GMT
#101
On January 09 2013 14:53 omgimonfire15 wrote:
Fennekin is one of the best designs for me, and I'm betting its gonna be a 9 tailed fox in its final evolution, referencing Japanese mythology.


Oh, come on. Nintendo wouldn't rip themselves off with another Ninetails too, would they?
fifasnipe2224
Profile Joined January 2011
United States243 Posts
January 09 2013 15:33 GMT
#102
Poll: Staters!!

Team Fennekin! (22)
 
56%

Team Froakie! (10)
 
26%

Team Chespin! (7)
 
18%

39 total votes

Your vote: Staters!!

(Vote): Team Froakie!
(Vote): Team Fennekin!
(Vote): Team Chespin!


.:RoS:.
fifasnipe2224
Profile Joined January 2011
United States243 Posts
January 09 2013 15:33 GMT
#103
Team Froakie checking in!!
.:RoS:.
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
January 09 2013 15:44 GMT
#104
Where is team one of each?
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
January 09 2013 15:49 GMT
#105
The fire starter always looked the most interesting in the one I've played.
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
January 09 2013 16:02 GMT
#106
I hope(and think) they will use some streetpass stuff with these games as well as good online compatibility!
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
Steelo_Rivers
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1968 Posts
January 09 2013 16:04 GMT
#107
The only pokemon games I really considered good were the 1st gen and second gen. R/S/E was alright but i mean, after that it just seemed like pokemon spam. Almost like the creators of pokemon wanted to rush out new shit every year or so and basically turned pokemon into digimon.
ok
Teton
Profile Joined May 2010
France1656 Posts
January 09 2013 16:17 GMT
#108
On January 09 2013 09:54 ghost_403 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2013 09:51 Laurens wrote:
argh

must resist

only a new golden sun can make me buy a 3DS


Second. I'd buy that so hard.


the DS one was so bad
fifasnipe2224
Profile Joined January 2011
United States243 Posts
January 09 2013 16:25 GMT
#109
On January 10 2013 00:44 Unleashing wrote:
Where is team one of each?

I like your style.
.:RoS:.
ZerO_0
Profile Joined October 2011
United States137 Posts
January 09 2013 16:35 GMT
#110
I can't wait now I have to buy a 3DS but I at least have time to save up for it lol.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. Aristotle
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
January 09 2013 16:44 GMT
#111
On January 10 2013 01:25 fifasnipe2224 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2013 00:44 Unleashing wrote:
Where is team one of each?

I like your style.

Gotta catch ehm all, amirite?
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
Tatari
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1179 Posts
January 09 2013 17:00 GMT
#112
... My water starter looks like absolute crap.

I always picked the water starter in every pokemon game, but I don't even wanna play this because of how terrible it looks

+ Show Spoiler +
Water all the way bitches. Beats all other shit. Fuck electric, that shit's for scrubs
A fed jungler is no longer a jungler, but a terrorist.
Solaris999
Profile Joined January 2013
United Kingdom194 Posts
January 09 2013 17:51 GMT
#113
Looks like I'm buying the inevitable limited edition pokemon 3ds when this comes out
Butterednuts
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States859 Posts
January 09 2013 18:07 GMT
#114
I haven't played a Pokemon since gold and silver. I played an emulated version of Fire Red a few years ago.

If this was available for PC I would totally play it, but I'm not buying a handheld console for this.
Chameleons Cast No Shadows
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 09 2013 18:31 GMT
#115
wow pretty huge jump but looks visually nice, hope the gameplay follows through.

I think the opposite it seems, i think the grass/water starters look cool while the fire starter is just another vulpix. do not want.
I come in for the scraps
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
January 09 2013 18:42 GMT
#116
On January 10 2013 03:07 Butterednuts wrote:
I haven't played a Pokemon since gold and silver. I played an emulated version of Fire Red a few years ago.

If this was available for PC I would totally play it, but I'm not buying a handheld console for this.


This. I want to play the game but I don't want a ds.
Kill the Deathball
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 09 2013 18:50 GMT
#117
On January 10 2013 03:42 pzea469 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2013 03:07 Butterednuts wrote:
I haven't played a Pokemon since gold and silver. I played an emulated version of Fire Red a few years ago.

If this was available for PC I would totally play it, but I'm not buying a handheld console for this.


This. I want to play the game but I don't want a ds.

3DS is worth it in my opinion. Not only are there a few quite good games out for it already and more announced, but if you don't have a DS you can also play that rather enjoyable library as well. I've not regretted owning one, for my part.
It's your boy Guzma!
fifasnipe2224
Profile Joined January 2011
United States243 Posts
January 09 2013 19:13 GMT
#118
So the only Pokemon game I have played was Yellow and I loved it! What game should I buy to fill in the gap? Maybe show me some of the features that XY will have that Yellow did not.
.:RoS:.
Seiniyta
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium1815 Posts
January 09 2013 19:17 GMT
#119
Nintendo revealed the names of the new legendary pokemon.

* Xerneas (pronounced ZURR-nee-us) (The stag pokemon)
* Yveltal (pronounced ee-VELL-tall ) (The Hawk pokemon)

And anyone that knows stuff about Nordic mythology I think can start to guess what the third legendary will be.

Pokemon Master
RuskiPanda
Profile Joined December 2011
United States2906 Posts
January 09 2013 19:31 GMT
#120
On January 10 2013 04:13 fifasnipe2224 wrote:
So the only Pokemon game I have played was Yellow and I loved it! What game should I buy to fill in the gap? Maybe show me some of the features that XY will have that Yellow did not.


Fire Red/Leaf Green have the same basic story as Yellow (bar the end-game but that's mostly additive) but also have all the core mechanics of later generations such as Special splitting into Spc Atk/Spc Def, Pokemon having abilities, holding items, IV/EV Training, etc so it should be a good mix of nostalgia while learning the ropes.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 151
SpeCial 72
CosmosSc2 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 675
910 59
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm101
League of Legends
Doublelift2889
Other Games
summit1g8766
shahzam724
C9.Mang0295
PiGStarcraft213
JimRising 192
Maynarde114
Liquid`Ken7
Vindicta6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick649
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• musti20045 38
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP33
• davetesta14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21557
Other Games
• imaqtpie714
• Shiphtur209
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 27m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 27m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.