• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:29
CEST 20:29
KST 03:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7327 users

MLP: Minecraft - Page 41

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 48 Next All
If you're going to troll in this thread, at least be creative about it.
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
November 27 2012 17:34 GMT
#801
I'm just happy MC doesn't leak memory for me anymore.
At least, not that I know of.
Seizon Senryaku!
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
November 27 2012 18:55 GMT
#802
I'm quite irritated by the change on making books to require leather.

Gathering enough leather to make a bunch of bookcases is a royal pain in the ass.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
520
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2822 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-27 19:03:02
November 27 2012 19:01 GMT
#803
On November 28 2012 03:55 Whitewing wrote:
I'm quite irritated by the change on making books to require leather.

Gathering enough leather to make a bunch of bookcases is a royal pain in the ass.

Please, tell us more about how difficult it is to make bookcases. Enlighten us uneducated masses.
Writer
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-27 19:04:46
November 27 2012 19:03 GMT
#804
On November 28 2012 04:01 scintilliaSD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2012 03:55 Whitewing wrote:
I'm quite irritated by the change on making books to require leather.

Gathering enough leather to make a bunch of bookcases is a royal pain in the ass.

Back in my day, paper and books didn't stack, so we had to make each book case individually. Complain more.


I made books then too, I remember that, that was annoying but it's not even the same level of annoying.

Having to kill hundreds of cows to make a stack of bookcases (which means you have to breed the damn things and wait a long time for their children to grow so you can breed those) is a royal pain in the ass. Also means you have to collect a lot of wheat.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Antylamon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1981 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-27 20:27:55
November 27 2012 20:23 GMT
#805
On November 28 2012 04:03 Whitewing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2012 04:01 scintilliaSD wrote:
On November 28 2012 03:55 Whitewing wrote:
I'm quite irritated by the change on making books to require leather.

Gathering enough leather to make a bunch of bookcases is a royal pain in the ass.

Back in my day, paper and books didn't stack, so we had to make each book case individually. Complain more.


I made books then too, I remember that, that was annoying but it's not even the same level of annoying.

Having to kill hundreds of cows to make a stack of bookcases (which means you have to breed the damn things and wait a long time for their children to grow so you can breed those) is a royal pain in the ass. Also means you have to collect a lot of wheat.

I just wander a few hundred blocks out and then proceed to kill every cow in a hundred block radius. It gets me a stack or three of leather every time.

You have no idea what pain I go through by playing Mystcraft, though. I need so. Many. Books.
JoshuaMaly
Profile Joined February 2012
United States25 Posts
November 28 2012 01:07 GMT
#806
On November 28 2012 04:03 Whitewing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2012 04:01 scintilliaSD wrote:
On November 28 2012 03:55 Whitewing wrote:
I'm quite irritated by the change on making books to require leather.

Gathering enough leather to make a bunch of bookcases is a royal pain in the ass.

Back in my day, paper and books didn't stack, so we had to make each book case individually. Complain more.


I made books then too, I remember that, that was annoying but it's not even the same level of annoying.

Having to kill hundreds of cows to make a stack of bookcases (which means you have to breed the damn things and wait a long time for their children to grow so you can breed those) is a royal pain in the ass. Also means you have to collect a lot of wheat.

There is a really nice and compact cow breeder that I use on my vanilla server. I'll make a model by the university when I get on later tonight. With a looting 3 sword, 30 kills yields over a stack of leather.
Love and Tolerate
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
November 28 2012 02:43 GMT
#807
On November 28 2012 10:07 JoshuaMaly wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2012 04:03 Whitewing wrote:
On November 28 2012 04:01 scintilliaSD wrote:
On November 28 2012 03:55 Whitewing wrote:
I'm quite irritated by the change on making books to require leather.

Gathering enough leather to make a bunch of bookcases is a royal pain in the ass.

Back in my day, paper and books didn't stack, so we had to make each book case individually. Complain more.


I made books then too, I remember that, that was annoying but it's not even the same level of annoying.

Having to kill hundreds of cows to make a stack of bookcases (which means you have to breed the damn things and wait a long time for their children to grow so you can breed those) is a royal pain in the ass. Also means you have to collect a lot of wheat.

There is a really nice and compact cow breeder that I use on my vanilla server. I'll make a model by the university when I get on later tonight. With a looting 3 sword, 30 kills yields over a stack of leather.


Any chance you could make it over by the animal pens instead? I've been breeding a bunch of cows over there, and it'd be nice for it to be there for the server.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-28 03:20:29
November 28 2012 03:14 GMT
#808
I'm going to say "fuck you Mojang" and change the recipe back to just three pieces of paper. That leather cost is pretty unacceptable for our library-filled pony server. We've already got Bloodynoob murdering all the wildlife, I'd rather not give an INCENTIVE.
TL+ Member
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
November 28 2012 06:23 GMT
#809
Server update:

I've been adding and replacing plugins, so we're almost back to 100% functionality.

  • A few CraftBook features have been added:
    • Gates (check out the community storage as an example)
    • Ammeter
    • Hidden Switches
    • Snow

  • Custom recipes are back in. These include the following (copy-pasted from the OP):
    + Show Spoiler [New crafting options - July 11, 2012] +
          New recipes
    • Wheat -> Seeds
    • Melons -> Melon seeds
    • 4 Gravel -> Flint
    • Seeds + Water Bucket -> Slimeball
    • Water Bucket + Lava Bucket -> Obsidian Block (just for posterity; not cost effective)
    • 9 Strings -> Cobweb
    • Water Bucket + Sand + Dirt -> Ice Block
    • 8 Sand surrounding Obsidian Block -> End Stone
    • 8 Redstone surrounding Stone Block -> Redstone Ore Block (lit)
    • 8 Lapis Lazuli surrounding Stone Block -> Lapis Lazuli Ore Block

          Disassemble
    • Ladders -> Sticks
    • Fences -> Sticks
    • Water Bucket -> Bucket
    • Lava Bucket -> Bucket
    • Johnny 5

          Smelting
    • Iron door -> Iron Ingots
    • Cauldron -> Iron Ingots
    • Bucket -> Iron Ingots
    • Minecarts -> Iron Ingots
    • Iron Fences -> Iron Ingots

    Also, 3 pieces of paper once again become a book. I didn't much like the inclusion of leather to that recipe in vanilla.

  • LavaFurnace is back in. Happy birthday, Earth Ponies.

  • Bookshelves now act like chests. You can right click them to open them, and place books, paper, quills, etc. into the shelves. This semi-conflicts with spellbooks (where you right-click a bookshelf containing a spell in order to learn it) because it opens the shelf as well as teach you the spell, but it's not a big deal. Just deal with it until I can fix it.

  • Redstone Lighting is back in. You can use redstone to power (turn on/off) the following items:
    • Glowstone
    • Pumpkins
    • Netherrack



Known bugs / missing features:

  • Backpack is still missing, but your packs have been saved and it will work fine once SpoutPlugin updates. I tried a beta build for it, but it ended up lagging the server so I'll hold off on updating until a good dev build is released for 1.4.5. ETA: Another few days, probably.

  • Bookworm is gone, but the new writable books in Minecraft more than replace the old Bookworm functionality. If anyone wants to help me migrate all the old books to the new format (lots and lots of copy-pasting), let me know. I'll be adding them slowly over time, I'm sure.

  • The Love & Tolerance Texture Pack is in need of an update/upgrade. New blocks and paintings have been added since we last updated it, so they don't properly display in-game. Second, a few players' skins are broken. This is because of an update to the Mine Little Pony models mod. Raelcun has promised to take a look at these soon, so we can hopefully get them fixed up for 1.4.5. ETA: Raelcun.

  • The Magic Spells plugin has a bug that will mostly only affect new players. In certain conditions, it may not properly display all of your spells when you do /cast list. You may have access to a spell (and you may know it, and be able to cast it) and yet it won't display on /cast list until you have cast it at least once. I'm looking for a fix, but most likely this is a bug with the plugin and we just need to wait for the next stable release. It's no big deal, just keep it in mind.
TL+ Member
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-28 08:14:10
November 28 2012 08:12 GMT
#810
Definitely intending to try this out. Not sure whether to be a Pegasus or Earth Pony. Earth Ponies have all kinds of awesome things that I want, but Pegasi can fly. They can FLY! I love to fly...

It's like, 10 pros for Earth Ponies vs. 1 pro for Pegasi, but the pro is FLYING. Plus, most things Earth Ponies can do can be done slower by Pegasi, but an Earth Pony can never fly.
<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
November 28 2012 08:31 GMT
#811
Honestly, I no longer use the love and tolerance pack, I use a x32 cell shaded one. Haven't played in months so I forgot what the name is, but I don't see how the TP will ever be updated.

I has photoshop now so I guess I could take a look at it some time i the future. Maybe take the vanilla TP, replace everything that already exists, then edit the remaining blocks. This wont happen for awhile though, if it ever does..
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-28 08:33:57
November 28 2012 08:32 GMT
#812
On November 28 2012 17:12 Salivanth wrote:
Definitely intending to try this out. Not sure whether to be a Pegasus or Earth Pony. Earth Ponies have all kinds of awesome things that I want, but Pegasi can fly. They can FLY! I love to fly...

It's like, 10 pros for Earth Ponies vs. 1 pro for Pegasi, but the pro is FLYING. Plus, most things Earth Ponies can do can be done slower by Pegasi, but an Earth Pony can never fly.


Welcome to TLP Minecraft balance discussion 101.

- "Unicorns can bend time and space to their will and summon fucking Lavos!"
- "You can fly."
- "Fair enough."


On November 28 2012 17:31 Camail wrote:
Honestly, I no longer use the love and tolerance pack, I use a x32 cell shaded one. Haven't played in months so I forgot what the name is, but I don't see how the TP will ever be updated.

I has photoshop now so I guess I could take a look at it some time i the future. Maybe take the vanilla TP, replace everything that already exists, then edit the remaining blocks. This wont happen for awhile though, if it ever does..


You also no longer play in Liquestria.
TL+ Member
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
November 28 2012 08:56 GMT
#813
Unicorns actually don't excite me at all, to be honest. Dunno why. I guess since most of their spells are combat-oriented and that's not really how I play Minecraft. Earth ponies seem best at building, Unicorns at combat, and Pegasi at exploration. I prefer the former and the latter.

I reckon I'm gonna pick a Pegasus. I explore more than I build on public servers.
<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
November 28 2012 09:04 GMT
#814
So I decided to go with the Pegasus. Here's my application.

Age: 20
Minecraft ID: Salivanth
Desired class: Pegasus
Previous Minecraft experience: I've screwed around with it a lot. Made a couple of mildly impressive things. Also died a lot in Super Hostile maps.
Introduction: I suppose the main reason I have for why I believe I should be given access is that I am already a (small) part of the TL Ponies community. I made something for Cane's birthday without even knowing the guy, and I've talked to people in the IRC. I'm also going to start DotA-ing with them as soon as my bandwidth lets me download the game. The fact that I have already met some of you guys is the main reason I want to join you guys. Because TL = Awesome community, MLP = Awesome community, Minecraft = Awesome community, therefore, this server is triply awesome, whereas other Minecraft servers are only doubly awesome at best. Therefore, this server is 50% more awesome than any other Minecraft sever out there. Rainbow Dash would appreciate my logic.

I admit that I have no idea what to build at this stage. I'll probably spend a lot of time sightseeing before actually deciding to build something, which is my main reason for choosing a Pegasus. Minecraft players tend to be far more talented and industrious than me, so I like to look at what better people than I have made If this isn't enough, I understand.
<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
November 28 2012 09:26 GMT
#815
On November 28 2012 18:04 Salivanth wrote:
So I decided to go with the Pegasus. Here's my application.

Age: 20
Minecraft ID: Salivanth
Desired class: Pegasus
Previous Minecraft experience: I've screwed around with it a lot. Made a couple of mildly impressive things. Also died a lot in Super Hostile maps.
Introduction: I suppose the main reason I have for why I believe I should be given access is that I am already a (small) part of the TL Ponies community. I made something for Cane's birthday without even knowing the guy, and I've talked to people in the IRC. I'm also going to start DotA-ing with them as soon as my bandwidth lets me download the game. The fact that I have already met some of you guys is the main reason I want to join you guys. Because TL = Awesome community, MLP = Awesome community, Minecraft = Awesome community, therefore, this server is triply awesome, whereas other Minecraft servers are only doubly awesome at best. Therefore, this server is 50% more awesome than any other Minecraft sever out there. Rainbow Dash would appreciate my logic.

I admit that I have no idea what to build at this stage. I'll probably spend a lot of time sightseeing before actually deciding to build something, which is my main reason for choosing a Pegasus. Minecraft players tend to be far more talented and industrious than me, so I like to look at what better people than I have made If this isn't enough, I understand.


Heyyy, Salivanth!

Welcome to the server, man. You've been around long enough that I would have added you if you'd just asked, but I really appreciate the effort to write this up. I'll set you up as a Pegasus right away.

I'll be around in-game a lot over the next several days as I'll be setting up a few more plugins and diligently checking the status on stable releases. Let me know if you need anything, or if you want me to show you around. In the meantime, have fun sightseeing. We're pretty proud of what we've made.
TL+ Member
MrChupee
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia161 Posts
November 28 2012 09:42 GMT
#816
I sort of just wandered into the server without an application, really sorry about that!

Age: 22
Minecraft ID: MrChupee
Desired class: Unicorn
Previous Minecraft experience: Hello world-level junk with the Redgame redstone-powered computer. Making cannons (^^;;;;;;
Introduction:Surfing around the Sports & Games section, I found minecraft but also the MLP server that you guys were running. I added the server address and logged in, walked around abit and was amazed. I have almost nothing I can do to add to the community, except be unskilled labor if someone building is on the same time as me; but other than that, I really just wanted to admire this server and what the people have made.
JoshuaMaly
Profile Joined February 2012
United States25 Posts
November 28 2012 11:23 GMT
#817
On November 28 2012 11:43 Whitewing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2012 10:07 JoshuaMaly wrote:
On November 28 2012 04:03 Whitewing wrote:
On November 28 2012 04:01 scintilliaSD wrote:
On November 28 2012 03:55 Whitewing wrote:
I'm quite irritated by the change on making books to require leather.

Gathering enough leather to make a bunch of bookcases is a royal pain in the ass.

Back in my day, paper and books didn't stack, so we had to make each book case individually. Complain more.


I made books then too, I remember that, that was annoying but it's not even the same level of annoying.

Having to kill hundreds of cows to make a stack of bookcases (which means you have to breed the damn things and wait a long time for their children to grow so you can breed those) is a royal pain in the ass. Also means you have to collect a lot of wheat.

There is a really nice and compact cow breeder that I use on my vanilla server. I'll make a model by the university when I get on later tonight. With a looting 3 sword, 30 kills yields over a stack of leather.


Any chance you could make it over by the animal pens instead? I've been breeding a bunch of cows over there, and it'd be nice for it to be there for the server.

Oops.. Well I really should have read here first... I made one by the place I used to donate wool. I left signs for instructions. I'll make new ones tomorrow by the pens. It's really hard for me to move for some reason. Creative style flight is a tad buggy and I need to install the zombes flight mod. I guess I could have walked but my portals and telepads are are messed up. So it would be a 2000+hike
Love and Tolerate
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-28 15:27:26
November 28 2012 15:18 GMT
#818
On November 28 2012 20:23 JoshuaMaly wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2012 11:43 Whitewing wrote:
On November 28 2012 10:07 JoshuaMaly wrote:
On November 28 2012 04:03 Whitewing wrote:
On November 28 2012 04:01 scintilliaSD wrote:
On November 28 2012 03:55 Whitewing wrote:
I'm quite irritated by the change on making books to require leather.

Gathering enough leather to make a bunch of bookcases is a royal pain in the ass.

Back in my day, paper and books didn't stack, so we had to make each book case individually. Complain more.


I made books then too, I remember that, that was annoying but it's not even the same level of annoying.

Having to kill hundreds of cows to make a stack of bookcases (which means you have to breed the damn things and wait a long time for their children to grow so you can breed those) is a royal pain in the ass. Also means you have to collect a lot of wheat.

There is a really nice and compact cow breeder that I use on my vanilla server. I'll make a model by the university when I get on later tonight. With a looting 3 sword, 30 kills yields over a stack of leather.


Any chance you could make it over by the animal pens instead? I've been breeding a bunch of cows over there, and it'd be nice for it to be there for the server.

Oops.. Well I really should have read here first... I made one by the place I used to donate wool. I left signs for instructions. I'll make new ones tomorrow by the pens. It's really hard for me to move for some reason. Creative style flight is a tad buggy and I need to install the zombes flight mod. I guess I could have walked but my portals and telepads are are messed up. So it would be a 2000+hike


Don't worry about it, Cane thought the formula for books was bullshit and changed it back to just 3 paper, so the entire breeding process is no longer necessary since I don't need to farm leather =p. Thanks though!

I see you've already built it, I copied your design and saved it for the future.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
520
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2822 Posts
November 28 2012 18:59 GMT
#819
On November 29 2012 00:18 Whitewing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2012 20:23 JoshuaMaly wrote:
On November 28 2012 11:43 Whitewing wrote:
On November 28 2012 10:07 JoshuaMaly wrote:
On November 28 2012 04:03 Whitewing wrote:
On November 28 2012 04:01 scintilliaSD wrote:
On November 28 2012 03:55 Whitewing wrote:
I'm quite irritated by the change on making books to require leather.

Gathering enough leather to make a bunch of bookcases is a royal pain in the ass.

Back in my day, paper and books didn't stack, so we had to make each book case individually. Complain more.


I made books then too, I remember that, that was annoying but it's not even the same level of annoying.

Having to kill hundreds of cows to make a stack of bookcases (which means you have to breed the damn things and wait a long time for their children to grow so you can breed those) is a royal pain in the ass. Also means you have to collect a lot of wheat.

There is a really nice and compact cow breeder that I use on my vanilla server. I'll make a model by the university when I get on later tonight. With a looting 3 sword, 30 kills yields over a stack of leather.


Any chance you could make it over by the animal pens instead? I've been breeding a bunch of cows over there, and it'd be nice for it to be there for the server.

Oops.. Well I really should have read here first... I made one by the place I used to donate wool. I left signs for instructions. I'll make new ones tomorrow by the pens. It's really hard for me to move for some reason. Creative style flight is a tad buggy and I need to install the zombes flight mod. I guess I could have walked but my portals and telepads are are messed up. So it would be a 2000+hike


Don't worry about it, Cane thought the formula for books was bullshit and changed it back to just 3 paper, so the entire breeding process is no longer necessary since I don't need to farm leather =p. Thanks though!

I see you've already built it, I copied your design and saved it for the future.

There goes my plan to invade your leather farm and brutally murder all of your cows.
Writer
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-29 14:03:51
November 29 2012 09:00 GMT
#820
Nov 29, 2012 - New downloads


      Updated LnT: Liquestria texture pack
  • The LnT: Liquestria texture pack has been updated. It's technically a beta release, but it fixes all the broken textures and armor brought over from 1.2.5. Grab it and use it in place of the old one.

    LnT Liquestria Texture Pack

    The texture pack will be updated later to include a different design for the leather armor, as well as any other updates we can think of.

    We're also looking to change the existing paintings into better ones more suited for our server. We'll try to get a compilation of paintings ready so that we can all pick which ones we want to see. No ETA on this yet, just a heads up.

      Updated mod pack download archive
  • I've updated the .zip archive we provide (which includes the Zombe fly mod and the MLP models mod fully installed). By popular request, it download now includes Rei's Minimap. This is a minimap mod with a high degree of customization, and is highly recommended.

    Grab it here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29920516/liquestria-1-4-5.zip

    Installation instructions are in the thread, but - again - most of you know how to do this by now.




The dynamic map now uses the proper LnT: Liquestria texture pack. It's currently re-rendering everything, and should be done in a few hours.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM838
TKL 293
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 838
ByuN 368
mouzHeroMarine 299
TKL 293
IndyStarCraft 161
BRAT_OK 54
MindelVK 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16768
Calm 2660
Shuttle 885
Horang2 399
Dewaltoss 137
Mini 114
Rush 91
Zeus 47
Free 27
Bale 21
[ Show more ]
Trap 21
scan(afreeca) 20
ToSsGirL 17
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Dendi1396
febbydoto14
LuMiX0
League of Legends
KnowMe48
Counter-Strike
fl0m5072
pashabiceps1129
Fnx 618
edward18
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King74
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu429
Other Games
Grubby2689
singsing1769
Liquid`RaSZi1589
Beastyqt705
C9.Mang0391
B2W.Neo325
crisheroes204
dupreeh145
QueenE106
Trikslyr95
UpATreeSC73
JuggernautJason19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH314
• EnkiAlexander 28
• Hinosc 15
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV609
• masondota2424
League of Legends
• Nemesis3176
• TFBlade781
Other Games
• imaqtpie703
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 31m
INu's Battles
16h 31m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
18h 31m
OSC
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 4h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.