• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:01
CEST 10:01
KST 17:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8411 users

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Page 940

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 938 939 940 941 942 1121 Next
Nimix
Profile Joined October 2011
France1809 Posts
June 14 2015 15:03 GMT
#18781
On June 14 2015 23:29 Nagisama wrote:
All you people talking about these knives being opened is going to make me spend my money with false hopes =(


I was sitting next to him when he opened so I had to open 2 of my own... Well a CZ pole position FN isn't that bad but.. :D
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
June 14 2015 17:37 GMT
#18782
On June 14 2015 23:29 Nagisama wrote:
All you people talking about these knives being opened is going to make me spend my money with false hopes =(

This is why these posts are good for Valve. People misjudge the probability and assume it's more likely because they hear a story of someone doing it. Gambling > human instincts
lastpuritan
Profile Joined December 2014
United States540 Posts
June 14 2015 19:24 GMT
#18783
the steam always wins
Nimix
Profile Joined October 2011
France1809 Posts
June 14 2015 22:14 GMT
#18784
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/43129702101204111/5A6233CA1AEBA669FB7A13030A767FCCA6CB01D3/ wow, even vent hitboxes are broken
NihiLStarcraft
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Denmark1413 Posts
June 14 2015 22:24 GMT
#18785
That looks kinda like my lag problem where potted plants don't break or chicken don't die (even with a hitmark decal or bloodstain on them). Not so much hitboxes as hit reg afaik.
BeeLz
Profile Joined December 2014
Belgium52 Posts
June 14 2015 22:31 GMT
#18786
Didn't play for 2 weeks, wanted to MM yesterday. Need private level 3.
I can understand the reasoning behind it, but having to play 10-15 matches of DM isn't my idea of fun. At least I got to practice my aim a bit and was able to change sensitivity from 1.2 to 1.4 without too much trouble.

Not the best way to implement something like that, especially for people with 1000 hours of csgo.
Nimix
Profile Joined October 2011
France1809 Posts
June 14 2015 22:46 GMT
#18787
On June 15 2015 07:24 NihiLStarcraft wrote:
That looks kinda like my lag problem where potted plants don't break or chicken don't die (even with a hitmark decal or bloodstain on them). Not so much hitboxes as hit reg afaik.


Yeah I guess so, viva 64 tick >.< By the way I've been getting crushed in pretty much every game in the last few days by super human eagle players (in europe), is that just me and a streak of bad luck or is there something else?
NihiLStarcraft
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Denmark1413 Posts
June 14 2015 22:49 GMT
#18788
On June 15 2015 07:31 BeeLz wrote:
Didn't play for 2 weeks, wanted to MM yesterday. Need private level 3.
I can understand the reasoning behind it, but having to play 10-15 matches of DM isn't my idea of fun. At least I got to practice my aim a bit and was able to change sensitivity from 1.2 to 1.4 without too much trouble.

Not the best way to implement something like that, especially for people with 1000 hours of csgo.


Wait you got to the 3 rank requirement with just 10-15 rounds of DM? How? I top-frag or come close every time and only get like 100 exp or something every time? Am I missing something? It'd take me like three times the amount of matches.
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
June 14 2015 22:50 GMT
#18789
steam summer sale?

heheh
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
Sableyeah
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands2119 Posts
June 15 2015 00:23 GMT
#18790
On June 15 2015 07:46 Nimix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2015 07:24 NihiLStarcraft wrote:
That looks kinda like my lag problem where potted plants don't break or chicken don't die (even with a hitmark decal or bloodstain on them). Not so much hitboxes as hit reg afaik.


Yeah I guess so, viva 64 tick >.< By the way I've been getting crushed in pretty much every game in the last few days by super human eagle players (in europe), is that just me and a streak of bad luck or is there something else?


If I remember correctly you've been an Eagle for a long time so I dunno. But I have been promoted to LE recently and I think older generation Eagles are much better, before banwaves right?
BoA | Sunny | HyunA | ChoA | Hyemi // Preoccupied with a single leaf, you won't see the tree. Preoccupied with a single tree and you will miss the entire f0rest - Takuan Soho
lastpuritan
Profile Joined December 2014
United States540 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-15 06:03:47
June 15 2015 05:45 GMT
#18791
Hey guys, wanna test your overwatch skills?

Demo with x ray and non-xray



Here is a pretty tough game, evenly matched. Ranks: DMG to LEM. CS side won it, our suspect and ct mid awp'er are accused of using hacks. I dont know about the awp'er, havent seen his replay yet but I know whether our dude is hacking or not, wanted to read your comments.

Accusers say,

- He was watching walls.
- He rotated according to t side movements, he has not decided quickly (WHY).
- He killed the first guy completely blind.
- Then he aimed his crosshair at the other target, behind the door and sprayed him.
- He went b, he sprayed through smoke again and he did not rotate like awp'er does, because he knew bomb was b.
- He rotates again and gets the final kill, before dying.

Guy says that:

- He knew they were eco, he wanted to hold B as 2 just in case they rush it.
- Mid awper insisted him to go a and he insisted on going B, these stupid backs and forths happened during that time. But he really wanted to go B.
- Awp'er convinced him to go A, when he was at ct, T side entered mid and Awp'er called it.
- We all pass mid doors like that, as if we are watching B tunnels, he says.
- He was not flashed when he start shooting, he continued to spray him when he was blind.
- Awper was B doors, so he did not know about the mid entrance, he checked the left corner and then steady his aim at doors, at that moment a t guy fired his gun and revealed himself.
- B player called its B, they rotated, when they were about to leave, we can hear a tech9 shooting, he sprayed smoke and last 2 bullets of T guy helped him to spray accurately.
- Then awp'er calls again mid.


What is your verdict and why? Cheers.
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8709 Posts
June 15 2015 05:57 GMT
#18792
Doesn't look like a waller to me. First flash kill was easy because his crosshair was on the enemy before he got flashed and then he continued spraying. I got a few kills that way as well. That kill through the door was luck, happens from time to time. The rest of rotating looks to me like he was pretty indecisive and rotated off of each little shooting. Would be interesting to know whether the b player spotted the bomb carrier in upper cats because on the map there was a straight line of sight between the two but I couldn't determine whether there a smoke up all the time or not.
Fencar
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States2694 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-15 05:59:33
June 15 2015 05:59 GMT
#18793
Insufficient evidence. He's not amazing, so his crosshair placement goes haywire sometimes and he stares at walls.

First kill, looks like he easily could have seen him before the flash, and then sprayed as he was flashed.

My wallbang explanation is that he thought there would be a dude there, so he sprayed through the door. Same with the spray through smoke, even if it's incredibly lucky, sometimes these things happen.

Rotations could have been based on callouts and gamesense, and luck is always a factor when it comes to these things. It's not blatant, so there's no reason to give much thought or weight to this particular case.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
June 15 2015 08:08 GMT
#18794
Sketchy, but doesn't feel enough to convict. Need to see more of the demo. Guy plays mid like a fucking goldfish. really weird going back and forth like that, hacks or not.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
June 15 2015 08:29 GMT
#18795
On June 15 2015 07:31 BeeLz wrote:
Didn't play for 2 weeks, wanted to MM yesterday. Need private level 3.
I can understand the reasoning behind it, but having to play 10-15 matches of DM isn't my idea of fun. At least I got to practice my aim a bit and was able to change sensitivity from 1.2 to 1.4 without too much trouble.

Not the best way to implement something like that, especially for people with 1000 hours of csgo.


That's painful, plus I don't understand exactly why you'd ask that requirement for accounts with 400+ hours and already ranked... (Two friends wanted to play yesterday, welp, surprise!)

Also it seems they realized Arms race grinding was a thing, we tried that yesterday, and went like "uh... 9xp for the whole game, topfragging?". And next to the 9 xp: "Score x Arms Race reduced coefficient" or something. Welp...
LiquipediaWanderer
Nimix
Profile Joined October 2011
France1809 Posts
June 15 2015 09:00 GMT
#18796
On June 15 2015 09:23 Sableyeah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2015 07:46 Nimix wrote:
On June 15 2015 07:24 NihiLStarcraft wrote:
That looks kinda like my lag problem where potted plants don't break or chicken don't die (even with a hitmark decal or bloodstain on them). Not so much hitboxes as hit reg afaik.


Yeah I guess so, viva 64 tick >.< By the way I've been getting crushed in pretty much every game in the last few days by super human eagle players (in europe), is that just me and a streak of bad luck or is there something else?


If I remember correctly you've been an Eagle for a long time so I dunno. But I have been promoted to LE recently and I think older generation Eagles are much better, before banwaves right?


Yeah I was eagle long before the banwaves and got SMFC with them, and I played a lot of ESEA with and against people that are better than that, and even though I'm playing at a friend's on a 60hz monitor at the moment, I feel like most of the time I can't even realize those guys are peeking me before I'm dead. Like yesterday I got one tapped by a guy that peeked mid on inferno, except I only saw his foot and he instantly crouched and shot me, before I could see more than his leg and before I could click myself, while I had my crosshair prepared for that and I wasn't high nor drunk. It really looked like a blatant wallhack, but it started happening so often that I'm wondering if it's not an issue server side with their shitty new patch...
BeeLz
Profile Joined December 2014
Belgium52 Posts
June 15 2015 09:31 GMT
#18797
On June 15 2015 07:49 NihiLStarcraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2015 07:31 BeeLz wrote:
Didn't play for 2 weeks, wanted to MM yesterday. Need private level 3.
I can understand the reasoning behind it, but having to play 10-15 matches of DM isn't my idea of fun. At least I got to practice my aim a bit and was able to change sensitivity from 1.2 to 1.4 without too much trouble.

Not the best way to implement something like that, especially for people with 1000 hours of csgo.


Wait you got to the 3 rank requirement with just 10-15 rounds of DM? How? I top-frag or come close every time and only get like 100 exp or something every time? Am I missing something? It'd take me like three times the amount of matches.


Could have been more, most of the games I played was while being under the influence of several things so my estimation might be a bit off :p

I get around 60 frags per 10 minutes in deathmatch on average ( about 125xp+125 weekly bonus? could be less ), I had some experience though, think I started somewhere mid level 1 and played 2 coop mission with a friend which gave me 300xp each.
NihiLStarcraft
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Denmark1413 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-15 09:33:43
June 15 2015 09:31 GMT
#18798
On June 15 2015 07:46 Nimix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2015 07:24 NihiLStarcraft wrote:
That looks kinda like my lag problem where potted plants don't break or chicken don't die (even with a hitmark decal or bloodstain on them). Not so much hitboxes as hit reg afaik.


Yeah I guess so, viva 64 tick >.< By the way I've been getting crushed in pretty much every game in the last few days by super human eagle players (in europe), is that just me and a streak of bad luck or is there something else?


So this kinda stuff surfaces on reddit quite a bit now: "Is My Aim This Bad".

Check this out: http://gfycat.com/AbsoluteEmbarrassedAttwatersprairiechicken

This looks exactly like my issues that I have posted about ingame (except arguably even worse). And, just like with my situation, you can see in the net_graph that the player also doesn't show any signs of lag, choke/loss etc.

This stuff really makes me not want to play the game, hopefully this IS a technical issue after all that volvo can fix.
Nimix
Profile Joined October 2011
France1809 Posts
June 15 2015 09:51 GMT
#18799
Yeah I know about the issue, it's just funny that it happens even on unmoving objects. I guess 64 tick just forgots about some bullets anyway so it makes sense
NihiLStarcraft
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Denmark1413 Posts
June 15 2015 11:13 GMT
#18800
On June 15 2015 18:51 Nimix wrote:
Yeah I know about the issue, it's just funny that it happens even on unmoving objects. I guess 64 tick just forgots about some bullets anyway so it makes sense


Well, no matter the tickrate, packets (ie. bullets for example) should not be 'forgotten' by the server like that. I'm pretty sure there are just issues with the netcode at this point... More tickrate would be unlikely to help with this issue. Aaaanyways, hopefully they'll at least fix the hitboxes any time soon. That's the minimum they can do. And then Source 2 plz.
Prev 1 938 939 940 941 942 1121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 576
Hyun 45
NotJumperer 43
Killer 36
Bale 33
scan(afreeca) 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Larva 15
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto144
League of Legends
JimRising 477
Counter-Strike
ceh9539
edward50
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g8450
olofmeister762
Coldzera 702
Happy271
Sick152
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick558
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos846
• Stunt369
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.