• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:39
CEST 06:39
KST 13:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11603 users

Path of Exile - Page 1624

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
December 03 2020 17:12 GMT
#32461
Anyone have build ideas for endless delve? With the descent wand not giving +1 I'm thinking a weapon build is probably smarter, but not that familiar with SSF builds. Should be a ton of currency from delve at least to craft?
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
December 03 2020 19:53 GMT
#32462
I'm sure this is an awful idea but the unique dagger sure looks tempting as a CoC weapon
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
December 03 2020 21:35 GMT
#32463
Well, I'm sure doing anything Necromancer with the shield unique will be nuts if you get some additional block nodes. Like Skelly Summoner is pretty tempting considering Vaal Summon Skeleton is pretty nuts at the loooong Azurite nodes.

CoC with the unique Dagger should also work pretty well, but idk how good CoC is without Cospri's Malice as I haven't done it since long ago.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
December 04 2020 19:05 GMT
#32464
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/k6fz0n/i_made_a_mayhem_guide_for_newcomers_and_veterans/

good guide here for mayhem

see yall in game if anyone is in. I'm just going to try for lvl 85 ish
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-12-04 22:39:55
December 04 2020 22:39 GMT
#32465
I was planning on waiting until the endless delve stuff but that guide made me smile enough to be interested a bit. I'll probably go for something screen-pop-y. Wonder if there's a good modern take on tri-herald BV that he mentions, he has no link. Remember playing it back in Incursion before elementalist's prolif got nerfed, but it might still be good, and is always fun and satisfying at the right tiers.
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8708 Posts
December 05 2020 01:43 GMT
#32466
On December 04 2020 02:12 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Anyone have build ideas for endless delve? With the descent wand not giving +1 I'm thinking a weapon build is probably smarter, but not that familiar with SSF builds. Should be a ton of currency from delve at least to craft?


I find caster builds to generally be easier in SSF compared to weapon builds, especially since easy ele damage stacking with auras is gone. Not sure if +1 is needed tbh. At least you won't slow down as much like you would if you don't get a weapon upgrade for an extended period of time.

I'm probably going to play some DoT build in endless delve. Maybe Vortex but I'm not 100 % sure yet. Or Poison Trapper. Although I'm not sure how well that would do without a +3 bow...

I also started Mayhem HC with mines. Just going to try to have a bit of fun and not die too early...
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
December 05 2020 01:56 GMT
#32467
On December 05 2020 10:43 Miragee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2020 02:12 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Anyone have build ideas for endless delve? With the descent wand not giving +1 I'm thinking a weapon build is probably smarter, but not that familiar with SSF builds. Should be a ton of currency from delve at least to craft?


I find caster builds to generally be easier in SSF compared to weapon builds, especially since easy ele damage stacking with auras is gone. Not sure if +1 is needed tbh. At least you won't slow down as much like you would if you don't get a weapon upgrade for an extended period of time.

I'm probably going to play some DoT build in endless delve. Maybe Vortex but I'm not 100 % sure yet. Or Poison Trapper. Although I'm not sure how well that would do without a +3 bow...

I also started Mayhem HC with mines. Just going to try to have a bit of fun and not die too early...


Should also be trivial to vendor craft one after thinking about it more.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8708 Posts
December 05 2020 02:13 GMT
#32468
On December 05 2020 10:56 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2020 10:43 Miragee wrote:
On December 04 2020 02:12 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Anyone have build ideas for endless delve? With the descent wand not giving +1 I'm thinking a weapon build is probably smarter, but not that familiar with SSF builds. Should be a ton of currency from delve at least to craft?


I find caster builds to generally be easier in SSF compared to weapon builds, especially since easy ele damage stacking with auras is gone. Not sure if +1 is needed tbh. At least you won't slow down as much like you would if you don't get a weapon upgrade for an extended period of time.

I'm probably going to play some DoT build in endless delve. Maybe Vortex but I'm not 100 % sure yet. Or Poison Trapper. Although I'm not sure how well that would do without a +3 bow...

I also started Mayhem HC with mines. Just going to try to have a bit of fun and not die too early...


Should also be trivial to vendor craft one after thinking about it more.


I heard the vendor recipe is gone?! Not sure if that's true.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
December 05 2020 02:23 GMT
#32469
On December 05 2020 11:13 Miragee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2020 10:56 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On December 05 2020 10:43 Miragee wrote:
On December 04 2020 02:12 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Anyone have build ideas for endless delve? With the descent wand not giving +1 I'm thinking a weapon build is probably smarter, but not that familiar with SSF builds. Should be a ton of currency from delve at least to craft?


I find caster builds to generally be easier in SSF compared to weapon builds, especially since easy ele damage stacking with auras is gone. Not sure if +1 is needed tbh. At least you won't slow down as much like you would if you don't get a weapon upgrade for an extended period of time.

I'm probably going to play some DoT build in endless delve. Maybe Vortex but I'm not 100 % sure yet. Or Poison Trapper. Although I'm not sure how well that would do without a +3 bow...

I also started Mayhem HC with mines. Just going to try to have a bit of fun and not die too early...


Should also be trivial to vendor craft one after thinking about it more.


I heard the vendor recipe is gone?! Not sure if that's true.


Removed in 3.8 and replaced with spell damage. That is irritating.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-12-06 00:07:04
December 06 2020 00:00 GMT
#32470
It was replaced with flat spell dmg to be exact, which is even stronger early on for non-DoT spells but those weapons need to get replaced at some point, while the old recipe allowed to use the weapons even longer.
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
December 07 2020 11:18 GMT
#32471
well, that mayhen event was pretty fun. I'm also at lvl 90 (89 1/2) and will stop after I reach it. Really had fun trying to get bit Torment stack on some boss or 3-4 harbringer together.

Was palying a Trickster Chaos Slinger for the first time and it's really smooth. You can do Yellow map and low red map easily on a 4-link ED (didn't reach T13+).


Really hoping that the delve event will be as much fun. Will try an occulist Bane with ED for single target. Will see how it goes.
n_n
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
December 07 2020 13:59 GMT
#32472
On December 06 2020 09:00 HolydaKing wrote:
It was replaced with flat spell dmg to be exact, which is even stronger early on for non-DoT spells but those weapons need to get replaced at some point, while the old recipe allowed to use the weapons even longer.


But that the whole point of leveling as caster. You never had to upgrade your gear
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
December 07 2020 21:55 GMT
#32473
alright, just hit 90, lets wait for delve now !
n_n
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
December 09 2020 00:36 GMT
#32474
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3001224

delve faq

I'm hyped, but won't be able to play too much until the following Monday most likely. Still unsure about build as well... I'm between Hiero Brands (safe) and CoC Ice Nova (yolo).
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
December 09 2020 06:10 GMT
#32475
What sort of limits the builds is that there is no mention of threshold jewels being sold (similar to getting one in Act 5), which is kind of sad.
Joni_
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany355 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-12-09 12:58:47
December 09 2020 12:55 GMT
#32476
On December 09 2020 09:36 EchelonTee wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3001224

delve faq

I'm hyped, but won't be able to play too much until the following Monday most likely. Still unsure about build as well... I'm between Hiero Brands (safe) and CoC Ice Nova (yolo).

I've never played anything CoC, but read a lot about it. I always assumed it's not really viable unless one adds Cospris etc (or Volls back in the day when it was CoC Discharge thingies)... So I'd love to try it out in a one-week scenario. How would one go about it?

Also not having a crafting bench available will be really cool. I kind of miss the days when master crafting wasnt a thing, but I guess it makes reaching endgame casually a lot more achievable. Actually running purity on elements on merciless on my hc chars kind of felt fun tho.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-12-10 05:25:33
December 10 2020 05:06 GMT
#32477
I looked into it and yeah I don't know if Ice Nova stuff can work SSF without cospri and what not. Could do CoC VD or Detonate Dead though, which would also take care of corpses.

Tough to build out though.. lot of concerns like cyclone mana cost (no -mana cost craft), big loss of power if not 5L or 6L, takes a bunch of levels to get enough crit... 1 week SSF is not kind for CoC. the only reason why you would even consider it is the dagger

would be a lot easier to go something like TR Trickster or Cold DoT Occultist
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-12-10 08:12:16
December 10 2020 08:09 GMT
#32478
Getting enough crit is the least of concerns with that Delve Dagger lvl 1 reward, at least if you pick Assassin as well. Mana costs aren't an issue as well, Cyclone mana costs are tiny and with CoC the majority of the links generally don't affect Cyclone.

If anything I won't do it because I'd be scared the dps isn't good enough.
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8708 Posts
December 10 2020 15:25 GMT
#32479
Mayhem was kind of mixed for me. I died 3 times. First I looked at my second screen while getting caught in a bear trap and jumped by multiple exiles. Second time was just the same but really early on (lvl 10 or so) and the third was silly because I tried to fight Hillock melee at lvl 1 when he had eaten 2 spirits... After that, when I rerolled I first killed all the spirits and gathered their loot, which got me to level 3 and access to better life flasks... Somehow I assumed the first zone would never have spawns but I suppose I was wrong. I only got to level 63 now. Almost forgot to ascend as well. I think I will play some more this evening but I won't get to a high level for sure.

Let's see how Delve goes. I will play SC in that one because I don't have much experience with Delve. I got to lvl 83 zones for the first time in Heist and found it to be very dangerous as a mode. Also a completely new experience while leveling so SC is definitely exciting enough for me.

On December 09 2020 15:10 HolydaKing wrote:
What sort of limits the builds is that there is no mention of threshold jewels being sold (similar to getting one in Act 5), which is kind of sad.


That is true and definitely sad.
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-12-10 16:00:01
December 10 2020 15:59 GMT
#32480
all the skill jewel are available at lvl 1, regardless of which started you pick. They all cost 1 wisdom scroll and you start with 40
n_n
Prev 1 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings130
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
NeuroSwarm 176
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 177
hero 111
sorry 47
Mind 29
Bale 20
Terrorterran 18
ZergMaN 12
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1017
League of Legends
JimRising 717
Counter-Strike
taco 425
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King183
Other Games
summit1g9903
Maynarde198
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick484
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH242
• Hupsaiya 131
• practicex 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota289
League of Legends
• Rush1268
• Stunt215
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 22m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 22m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.