• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:49
CEST 05:49
KST 12:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10151 users

Path of Exile - Page 1433

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
June 09 2018 08:28 GMT
#28641
On June 09 2018 12:09 Duka08 wrote:
So the EA build ain't bad, different than I expected. Cruising thru yellow maps right now trying to just fill out my atlas. Main upgrades right now are to start dump WED on as much as possible, and get a nice chest once I 5/6L my bow (using tabula still).

Oh I never picked up the Grand Spectrum jewels either. Is that a crazy upgrade over decent 2-3 roll rare jewels? Or were they just relatively cheap and easy to start with at the time

I tried EA with my fireball trickster, clear speed lowered significantly. Also seems the dps did as well (but that is probably because I had no WED on gear). I think I will try Burning Arrow instead. 1s+ wait time before stuff explodes is irritating (and with trickster that is 1.25s), that is slower than Flameblast that I also gave up on for map clearing
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
June 09 2018 08:59 GMT
#28642
Grand spectrum isn't important, it's just 36% icnreased fire damage when you have 3 of them (per jewel slot), regarding ea clear speed, attack once and keep moving, no need to stare at the soon to be corpses.
Haasts
Profile Joined October 2011
New Zealand4445 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-10 05:42:55
June 10 2018 05:40 GMT
#28643
Procrastinated by updating a dozen or so div card pages on the wiki with info from various official forum or Reddit threads; truly my greatest contribution to the community.

At 12/15 memory fragments with two guardians down; should hopefully get the questline finished when I'm on tomorrow if my potato computer doesn't go into freeze-frame mode during the fights. Sitting at something like 110-ish Atlas completion, with only one unique map done (a random Caer Blaidd that dropped) - seems a little low compared to last leagues, or maybe it's having more red maps dropping from the temple (with no "unique map" chest) + nerfed Encroaching Darkness drop rate?

I'm pretty slow at farming currency - looking to grab a Hatred phys=>cold Watcher's Eye + statstick for BF/Reave (probably 8ex?) or upgrade my 5L Belly to 6L ... wondering I should throw fuses at my current chest once I get 600-odd, or buy a second one to gamble with in case I don't get a 5L again. Previous leagues I've always used the Vorici bench, but ...
PaniaoftheReef in Path of Exile TotA SSF SC // Lovelin fanclub // GreenTea #1
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
June 10 2018 10:41 GMT
#28644
I bought bellies and spammed them until they 5linked and then sold them. Did that 6 times and got tired of it so I just bought the 6l. I need a good weapon now but they're not cheap, might buy thousands of alts and try my luck.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-10 11:22:34
June 10 2018 11:22 GMT
#28645
I'm gonna buy my next 6L too after failing to link my Inpulsa. But now I'm switching to another char so I sold that one. Anyway one thing that was a lot more stomachable in Bestiary was Einhar. Alva gets really annoying after a while with her single "Just in time" line, especially when you rush zones due to not wanting to be overleveled.
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
June 10 2018 11:34 GMT
#28646
Bought it with full suffixes for 100c and hit the anull so I can craft attack speed. GOOD SHIT
[image loading]
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
June 10 2018 11:36 GMT
#28647
Damn, amazing. Anull orbs just failed me in the past.
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
June 10 2018 12:56 GMT
#28648
My luck with them hasn't been great this league either, bricked several weapons I bought for up to 100c. I suppose you have to keep doing it to deal with variance.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
June 10 2018 15:53 GMT
#28649
Finally getting to do some crafting as well this league. I tried to get +1 trap gloves for a while now, my first hit took me 70c spam and ~500 alts. I think it was just a bad run, got it again twice within maybe 300 more alts?

Got these earlier, the life was hit with an augment:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Easy regal:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Easy exalt, plus the gloves they're going to replace:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


If it would have hit a prefix I would have exalted again, bricked suffix I'd have called it a day and crafted a res on.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
June 10 2018 23:48 GMT
#28650
If anyone on HC incursion needs red elder removed from atlas I can do it. Watchers eye as fee if it drops?
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
June 11 2018 07:35 GMT
#28651
that's a heavy fee lol
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
June 11 2018 08:18 GMT
#28652
I don't know what the norm is, and I'm not risking my character for nothing :D
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
June 11 2018 09:26 GMT
#28653
Sounds fine for me, it's heavy sure, but it's dangerous too. My Storm Burst CWC Ball Lightning shit build had pretty great dps but died 4 times on its T15 Elder kill. I'm sure you'd find people accepting that offer.
TheTenthDoc
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9561 Posts
June 11 2018 14:22 GMT
#28654
For what it's worth you can now clear elders from your atlas just by having 20+ elder influenced maps and not killing the Elder/any of his guardians. Obviously if you want the completion credit that doesn't work, though.
Glacierz
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-11 15:37:40
June 11 2018 15:36 GMT
#28655
Have they made any changes to map sustainability since the atlas was last updated? I'm sitting at 90% completion bonus atm but doesn't feel super smooth in terms of finding higher tier maps. I'm tempted to start completing the red ones and forgo the shaping strategy. I also haven't found a single unique map yet, did they lower the drop rate or something?
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
June 11 2018 16:15 GMT
#28656
On June 12 2018 00:36 Glacierz wrote:
Have they made any changes to map sustainability since the atlas was last updated? I'm sitting at 90% completion bonus atm but doesn't feel super smooth in terms of finding higher tier maps. I'm tempted to start completing the red ones and forgo the shaping strategy. I also haven't found a single unique map yet, did they lower the drop rate or something?

For me map sustain has felt very manageable with incursions and temples. And I've found a good chunk of unique maps.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
June 11 2018 16:51 GMT
#28657
Map sustain is fine thanks to the temple for me as well. But I only found 2 unique maps so far which is horrible.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-11 17:02:27
June 11 2018 17:01 GMT
#28658
I haven't hit any unique maps either and I'm most of the way into yellow maps I think idk. Most of my uniques in the past have been from that corrupted unique map div card anyway though I think. Always had bad luck there.

Anyone have experience with the new Vaal BV? BV as a whole seems popular right now but the actual Vaal part doesn't seem that useful lol, just that BV as a whole got buffed or whatever. Just brainstorming things.
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
June 11 2018 18:19 GMT
#28659
I can't fully sustain elder underground seas but can sustain shaped belfry mostly fine with falling back to shaped waste pool when I get low. Between those I rarely have to do maps below t15 and basically can't fall below shaped waste pool. Been making decent money selling all my t10-13 maps
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
June 11 2018 18:56 GMT
#28660
Vall bv is great. Ranged ai bv.
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
Prev 1 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings46
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 172
PiLiPiLi 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3645
ViBE136
Bale 32
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
Counter-Strike
taco 555
Other Games
summit1g7057
JimRising 598
WinterStarcraft459
C9.Mang0270
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1033
BasetradeTV172
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP114
• davetesta28
• practicex 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1091
• Shiphtur415
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 11m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 11m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.