• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:55
CEST 09:55
KST 16:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9618 users

Path of Exile - Page 1434

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-11 19:58:50
June 11 2018 19:57 GMT
#28661
Was afk in hideout. When I logged back in post server-crash: [image loading]
Ayylmao

Edit: I logged in and was on IHC
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
June 11 2018 20:04 GMT
#28662
I was gonna say, at least in hideout you have a pretty good expectation of your character not somehow ending up in standard
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-11 21:30:08
June 11 2018 21:29 GMT
#28663
It's ok I tried shaper first time without practice, now I'm on standard. Had him at 20% in phase3 and somehow I didn't have frenzies up which means no onslaught which means slower leapslam than expected which means shaperslam to the face.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Alurr/characters (Char: AlurrNiceInternet) dat weapon+belt and dem murderous and shadow area jewels tho.

Maybe try for 100 on next character instead? I'll have to think about it.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
June 12 2018 07:22 GMT
#28664
Can I get some advice? I like playing trading simulator on PoE. If you could 6 link any UNIQUE chest item in the game (but not Inpulsa) and then sell it for profit, what would it be? Loreweave? Shavs? This is for Incursion league. Trying to make a list of some items that would easily sell for 12+ exalt even without perfect stats.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-12 07:43:09
June 12 2018 07:41 GMT
#28665
If you're talking 12ex+ I assume you mean HC, so I'm not really familiar with that economy as much. Tinkerskin is popular right now with traps being fotm. Loreweave. Belly. Shavs. Vis Mortis and Soul Mantle. All the usual suspects. This might be a good reference but data on new/less popular items might be deceiving, and HC has way less data than SC too it seems. The popular build stuff probably a safe bet though, even if there haven't been that many on the market.
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
June 12 2018 08:06 GMT
#28666
On June 12 2018 16:41 Duka08 wrote:
If you're talking 12ex+ I assume you mean HC, so I'm not really familiar with that economy as much. Tinkerskin is popular right now with traps being fotm. Loreweave. Belly. Shavs. Vis Mortis and Soul Mantle. All the usual suspects. This might be a good reference but data on new/less popular items might be deceiving, and HC has way less data than SC too it seems. The popular build stuff probably a safe bet though, even if there haven't been that many on the market.


Thanks for your confirmation man. Yup, loreweave, belly, shavs, soul mantle, vis mortis, all are pretty safe and consistent every league. A belly would be the easiest to sell but I think a loreweave or shavs would sell for a lot more.
Glacierz
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-12 17:25:54
June 12 2018 17:23 GMT
#28667
On June 12 2018 06:29 Alur wrote:
It's ok I tried shaper first time without practice, now I'm on standard. Had him at 20% in phase3 and somehow I didn't have frenzies up which means no onslaught which means slower leapslam than expected which means shaperslam to the face.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Alurr/characters (Char: AlurrNiceInternet) dat weapon+belt and dem murderous and shadow area jewels tho.

Maybe try for 100 on next character instead? I'll have to think about it.


Your items/tree are almost identical to mine except I made it on the gladiator with reave/whirling blades. In your opinion what is the BiS for helm? Abyssus gives a huge dmg boost but blood rage drains my HP too fast. Also why Kaom's roots?

Edit: I'm in SC of course.
Ryzel
Profile Joined December 2012
United States568 Posts
June 13 2018 01:19 GMT
#28668
I want a fire and forget skill that procs multiple hits over a large AoE (like curse on hit, blind, and culling supported). Do I go Orb of Storms or should I go with Ball Lightning? Or some other skill?
Hakuna Matata B*tches
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
June 13 2018 05:12 GMT
#28669
So I'm making an alt, trying to do poets pen with arc in one and ball lightning in the other for bosses and lightning warp for clearing and doing cast on crit in inpulsas. Not quite sure what spell I want to CoC though.
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-13 05:15:30
June 13 2018 05:15 GMT
#28670
Sooooo glad I tried BV elementalist. Third character this league but it finally clicked. Absolutely cruising and much closer to the playstyle I really enjoy. I think I just have a fetish for HoI shatter waves. I'd probably try that new automaton effect if it wasn't hidden in the mystery boxes.

Slave to the meta 4ever
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-13 15:15:39
June 13 2018 13:33 GMT
#28671
[image loading]

My goal for this league is pretty much complete. This is my first 6 Link =) Took many trades and keeping up with this crazy economy, but it was a fun experience. Now, time to 6 link my weapon.

edit: is it true that everything goes to Standard league once 3 months are over? and then we get another new league? If so, what are some good items that I should buy now instead of in Standard? How is the economy when everyone is switched over?
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
June 13 2018 16:24 GMT
#28672
On June 13 2018 22:33 Golgotha wrote:
[image loading]

My goal for this league is pretty much complete. This is my first 6 Link =) Took many trades and keeping up with this crazy economy, but it was a fun experience. Now, time to 6 link my weapon.

edit: is it true that everything goes to Standard league once 3 months are over? and then we get another new league? If so, what are some good items that I should buy now instead of in Standard? How is the economy when everyone is switched over?

Yes everything goes to standard, and then we get a new league. I don't know what items you should buy now because like most temp league players I don't care about standard. In the standard economy I assume mediocre items are free and amazing items cost infinite currency.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
June 13 2018 16:25 GMT
#28673
a new league is a complete new start with no currency, items, etc. the only thing you have really is stash tabs. there's not a huge reason to be playing standard once everything rolls over except to test out builds. you accumulate stupid amounts of currency and gear over the course of a few leagues and prices are bonkers because of inflation. the new corrupts, etc. may have some impact on the standard economy, though.

i'd really recommend either maxing out your current character, or farming wealth to gear a fresh character with a higher budget build.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Lachrymose
Profile Joined February 2008
Australia1928 Posts
June 14 2018 10:52 GMT
#28674
All my drops are Windrippers. Game's bugged.
~
PoulsenB
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland7760 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-14 10:54:44
June 14 2018 10:54 GMT
#28675
The new Charged Dash build by EE looks fun, maybe I'll play this league after all.
IdrA fan forever <3 || the clueless one || Marci must be protected at all costs
TheTenthDoc
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9561 Posts
June 14 2018 13:59 GMT
#28676
On June 13 2018 10:19 Ryzel wrote:
I want a fire and forget skill that procs multiple hits over a large AoE (like curse on hit, blind, and culling supported). Do I go Orb of Storms or should I go with Ball Lightning? Or some other skill?


Depends if you want to have to self-cast or not since Orb of Storms can't be triggered. Ball Lightning and Firestorm are okay options if you want something that can be triggered by CwDT and hits a large number of times.
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-14 16:59:12
June 14 2018 16:23 GMT
#28677
I got a question about the Incursion economy. Right now prices are booming and I'm getting 20+exa offers to buy my Belly. I spent 7exa on it so it's a good profit, but I think I should hold onto it a bit longer.

Will prices keep going up for a couple weeks? Or should I sell now? I know that I should not wait too long because at the end of the season, prices will most likely plummet. But I am not sure about the middle of the season or when the prices will stop rising. One exa was 40 chaos when we started...it's more than double now and rising each day. Not sure how it usually goes in a new league. Will it rise more or drop /normalize soon? And what is causing the crazy prices?
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-14 17:07:52
June 14 2018 17:06 GMT
#28678
running map-level incursions with mods gives stupid amounts of loot and currency, so inflation all around. i am regularly getting 3 or more uniques from a single incursion plus a couple chaos worth or currency without running any particularly crazy mods.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
June 14 2018 17:21 GMT
#28679
On June 15 2018 01:23 Golgotha wrote:
I got a question about the Incursion economy. Right now prices are booming and I'm getting 20+exa offers to buy my Belly. I spent 7exa on it so it's a good profit, but I think I should hold onto it a bit longer.

Will prices keep going up for a couple weeks? Or should I sell now? I know that I should not wait too long because at the end of the season, prices will most likely plummet. But I am not sure about the middle of the season or when the prices will stop rising. One exa was 40 chaos when we started...it's more than double now and rising each day. Not sure how it usually goes in a new league. Will it rise more or drop /normalize soon? And what is causing the crazy prices?

Chaos prices tend to keep inflating I think, especially this league with the extra incursion loot as mentioned above, but the ratio of chaos to exalts does vary a lot over the course of a league and not always consistently. I'm not sure if exalts will get more or less valuable, it's not something I have a great handle on exactly, but if you notice they start to drop over the course of a day or two from 80c to 70c or whatever then maybe think about selling. PoE economy is really weird and interesting lol. In 3.1 or 3.2 I dumped all my exalts at some point because they were like >90c and trending down.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
June 14 2018 18:40 GMT
#28680
I believe golgotha is in HC but i could be wrong here
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Prev 1 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3569
Soma 204
Rush 193
Mong 92
Killer 89
ToSsGirL 85
Shinee 0
Counter-Strike
ceh9560
shoxiejesuss364
byalli68
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King118
Other Games
summit1g7830
WinterStarcraft605
olofmeister513
Happy308
dupreeh195
Sick174
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2298
League of Legends
• Stunt420
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 5m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.