• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:13
CEST 14:13
KST 21:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8288 users

Path of Exile - Page 1175

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
ThaddeusK
Profile Joined July 2008
United States233 Posts
January 21 2017 17:06 GMT
#23481
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1759833

As far as I know this is the latest news about it, so no new race seasons till asynchronous racing.
Pwere
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1557 Posts
January 21 2017 18:34 GMT
#23482
Ahh, asynchronous racing. That's good news, then. Though I imagine this won't happen in 2017. Oh well, I've waited 3 years, I can wait one more =)
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-24 09:03:17
January 24 2017 08:56 GMT
#23483
What would be considered a decent to good dps for a cyclone build for being able to do red maps? (no elemental damage)

I need to know if I should waste time on my Cyclone Trypanon build or just play one of the others. I got about 21k dps atm.
I can still get 20%+ attack speed, enchant two rings with (costs 13c per ring) bonus chaos damage stuff and buy 3 10-15c jewels with bonus damage but before I invest all that chaos I need to have an idea if it is worth it. And level some of my skill gems a bit. With all invested maybe I get to 30k dps or a bit more. And Poison does additional damage.
vndestiny
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore3473 Posts
January 24 2017 09:23 GMT
#23484
On January 24 2017 17:56 -Archangel- wrote:
What would be considered a decent to good dps for a cyclone build for being able to do red maps? (no elemental damage)

I need to know if I should waste time on my Cyclone Trypanon build or just play one of the others. I got about 21k dps atm.
I can still get 20%+ attack speed, enchant two rings with (costs 13c per ring) bonus chaos damage stuff and buy 3 10-15c jewels with bonus damage but before I invest all that chaos I need to have an idea if it is worth it. And level some of my skill gems a bit. With all invested maybe I get to 30k dps or a bit more. And Poison does additional damage.


The ngamahu ppl hit 40-80k on their cyclone, and with the meatballs on top.

So yeah 30k cyclone is extremely low.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
January 24 2017 09:47 GMT
#23485
On January 24 2017 18:23 vndestiny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2017 17:56 -Archangel- wrote:
What would be considered a decent to good dps for a cyclone build for being able to do red maps? (no elemental damage)

I need to know if I should waste time on my Cyclone Trypanon build or just play one of the others. I got about 21k dps atm.
I can still get 20%+ attack speed, enchant two rings with (costs 13c per ring) bonus chaos damage stuff and buy 3 10-15c jewels with bonus damage but before I invest all that chaos I need to have an idea if it is worth it. And level some of my skill gems a bit. With all invested maybe I get to 30k dps or a bit more. And Poison does additional damage.


The ngamahu ppl hit 40-80k on their cyclone, and with the meatballs on top.

So yeah 30k cyclone is extremely low.

Ok but can 30k do red maps?
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
January 24 2017 09:55 GMT
#23486
Yeah you should be able to do red maps, especially if you also poison which isn't represented in the 30k. But I guess Guardians would be too hard with that damage.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-24 10:26:52
January 24 2017 10:26 GMT
#23487
On January 24 2017 18:55 HolydaKing wrote:
Yeah you should be able to do red maps, especially if you also poison which isn't represented in the 30k. But I guess Guardians would be too hard with that damage.

With pots and ancestral totem out (gives More attack speed) I could probably get my dps closer to 40k :D
Probably still crap unless poison does a lot .
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 24 2017 13:01 GMT
#23488
Ah btw, smallish update.
Was able to beat Uber Izaro/Xoph/Esh last weekend with mah pizza sticks and am now at 25/40 challenges.
Tul absolutely destroyed me though. =D

Got 9,4k ES. No clue what my dps is. Apparently 10.9 times the tooltip dps per totem plus the ignite dmg (however much that is).

Not sure how to proceed. Think 36 challenges might be a stretch. And with "only" like 30 days left I am not sure if I want to start a new build. But then I have nothing else to do with my currency so I could shop for some serious gear and try to see if I can get to shaper I guess.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
January 24 2017 13:21 GMT
#23489
36 challenges isn't hard with 30+ days left imo. at least I'm hoping so lol, I only have like 15 done atm

if I had an xbox I would totally play on console. D3 on PS4 is actually hella fun
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-24 14:37:20
January 24 2017 14:34 GMT
#23490
Hm. Challenges I haven done yet:
Gain Splinters from Monsters. - Uul-Netol and Chayula don't want to show up for me.
Kill 10 Vaal Bosses. - Got like 9/10. This one is easy.
Open a unique Strongbox. - Haven't seen one. Praise RNGesus.
Identify Breach Uniques. - 2/5 got lightning and fire. Tul is kicking my ass and I don't have enough splinters of the other 2.
Complete Encounters III - Need to kill a warband leader (that basically costs only like a few chaos, right?) But I have no idea where to find Perandus chests.
Kill Breachlords - 2/5
Upgrade Breach uniques. - Got two but no upgrade stuff. Think I can kill Xoph and Esh some more. Esp. Xoph was rather easy for me.
Create corrupted jewels - 0/8
Complete Sextant Mods - 0/5
Complete Atlas Bonus Objectives - 3/25 Could do some more, though that stuff can be painful.
Complete Twinned Maps - 11/15
Redeem Sets of Divination Cards - 7/12 Praise RNGesus
Complete map tiers - like 1200/10000 so how bout no?
Kill the Shaper
Endgame grinds

most of that looks either very rngesus or very grindy to me.
edit: well I got nuffing to do with my currency and the reward is an ugly pair of wings, so maybe i'll try getting 36 done.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
January 24 2017 14:43 GMT
#23491
On January 24 2017 23:34 disformation wrote:
Hm. Challenges I haven done yet:
Gain Splinters from Monsters. - Uul-Netol and Chayula don't want to show up for me.
Kill 10 Vaal Bosses. - Got like 9/10. This one is easy.
Open a unique Strongbox. - Haven't seen one. Praise RNGesus. - carry chance orbs and use them on all white strongboxes you find
Identify Breach Uniques. - 2/5 got lightning and fire. Tul is kicking my ass and I don't have enough splinters of the other 2.
Complete Encounters III - Need to kill a warband leader (that basically costs only like a few chaos, right?) But I have no idea where to find Perandus chests. -- you can access perandus maps from map device of Zana. She needs to be lvl 7 or 8 for that
Kill Breachlords - 2/5
Upgrade Breach uniques. - Got two but no upgrade stuff. Think I can kill Xoph and Esh some more. Esp. Xoph was rather easy for me.
Create corrupted jewels - 0/8 -- I guess this will cost you 8 vaal orbs. Should not be too hard
Complete Sextant Mods - 0/5
Complete Atlas Bonus Objectives - 3/25 Could do some more, though that stuff can be painful.
Complete Twinned Maps - 11/15
Redeem Sets of Divination Cards - 7/12 Praise RNGesus
Complete map tiers - like 1200/10000 so how bout no?
Kill the Shaper
Endgame grinds

most of that looks either very rngesus or very grindy to me.
edit: well I got nuffing to do with my currency and the reward is an ugly pair of wings, so maybe i'll try getting 36 done.

disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-24 15:03:44
January 24 2017 15:03 GMT
#23492
On January 24 2017 23:43 -Archangel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2017 23:34 disformation wrote:
Hm. Challenges I haven done yet:
Gain Splinters from Monsters. - Uul-Netol and Chayula don't want to show up for me.
Kill 10 Vaal Bosses. - Got like 9/10. This one is easy.
Open a unique Strongbox. - Haven't seen one. Praise RNGesus. - carry chance orbs and use them on all white strongboxes you find
Identify Breach Uniques. - 2/5 got lightning and fire. Tul is kicking my ass and I don't have enough splinters of the other 2.
Complete Encounters III - Need to kill a warband leader (that basically costs only like a few chaos, right?) But I have no idea where to find Perandus chests. -- you can access perandus maps from map device of Zana. She needs to be lvl 7 or 8 for that
Kill Breachlords - 2/5
Upgrade Breach uniques. - Got two but no upgrade stuff. Think I can kill Xoph and Esh some more. Esp. Xoph was rather easy for me.
Create corrupted jewels - 0/8 -- I guess this will cost you 8 vaal orbs. Should not be too hard
Complete Sextant Mods - 0/5
Complete Atlas Bonus Objectives - 3/25 Could do some more, though that stuff can be painful.
Complete Twinned Maps - 11/15
Redeem Sets of Divination Cards - 7/12 Praise RNGesus
Complete map tiers - like 1200/10000 so how bout no?
Kill the Shaper
Endgame grinds

most of that looks either very rngesus or very grindy to me.
edit: well I got nuffing to do with my currency and the reward is an ugly pair of wings, so maybe i'll try getting 36 done.


Yeah, doing that chance orb on white boxes as often as I can. Just need to sacrifice a rommie to RNGesus I guess.
Didn't know about Zana being able to make perendus maps, she is like 6 2/3 for me atm. =D
The corrupt jewel one fully reads "Corrupt jewels into any 8 of those following unique jewels". So that is probably harder than the tldr i wrote. No idea how the chances are for that kind of stuff to happen.

edit: also thanks =D
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
January 24 2017 15:11 GMT
#23493
you have to find specific warbands unique strongboxes i'm pretty sure not just any ones

36 is a pretty expensive set of challenges imo but up to you
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-24 15:14:30
January 24 2017 15:12 GMT
#23494
Splinters from Chayula is a thing I haven't completed despite having 36 challenges almost selffound (only got 1 divination card set from a friend (others mostly from Uber Lab) and bought like 4 maps for the atlas and some breach uniques for upgrading). Same for sextant mods, I didn't complete that despite using lots of them.

I had lots of unique strong boxes, but yeah RNG challenge. Breach uniques is doable if you play a lot of maps in the next days. Warband leaders are easy to kill in certain maps. 10 Perandus coffers took me 44 maps, so it's kinda expensive.

Also Archangel... 8 vaal orbs? wtf. I probably used over 50 to complete it.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-24 15:20:02
January 24 2017 15:19 GMT
#23495
On January 25 2017 00:12 HolydaKing wrote:
Splinters from Chayula is a thing I haven't completed despite having 36 challenges almost selffound (only got 1 divination card set from a friend (others mostly from Uber Lab) and bought like 4 maps for the atlas and some breach uniques for upgrading). Same for sextant mods, I didn't complete that despite using lots of them.

I had lots of unique strong boxes, but yeah RNG challenge. Breach uniques is doable if you play a lot of maps in the next days. Warband leaders are easy to kill in certain maps. 10 Perandus coffers took me 44 maps, so it's kinda expensive.

Also Archangel... 8 vaal orbs? wtf. I probably used over 50 to complete it.

He didn't specify you need to get vaal unique jewels. I don't waste time on challenges so don't know what you need to do exactly.
And I don't know why are they called challenges, most of them have nothing to do with any challenge.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-24 15:20:08
January 24 2017 15:19 GMT
#23496
Then don't waste time on advice regarding challenges
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 24 2017 15:34 GMT
#23497
Sry, should have been more specific.

Thanks for all the advise.
I'll probably try and get a few more done, but I guess getting up to 36 might be too tedious/expensive for my tastes and currency tab. xD
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-24 16:51:32
January 24 2017 16:44 GMT
#23498
On January 24 2017 23:34 disformation wrote:
Hm. Challenges I haven done yet:
Gain Splinters from Monsters. - Uul-Netol and Chayula don't want to show up for me.
Kill 10 Vaal Bosses. - Got like 9/10. This one is easy.
Open a unique Strongbox. - Haven't seen one. Praise RNGesus.
Identify Breach Uniques. - 2/5 got lightning and fire. Tul is kicking my ass and I don't have enough splinters of the other 2.
Complete Encounters III - Need to kill a warband leader (that basically costs only like a few chaos, right?) But I have no idea where to find Perandus chests.
Kill Breachlords - 2/5
Upgrade Breach uniques. - Got two but no upgrade stuff. Think I can kill Xoph and Esh some more. Esp. Xoph was rather easy for me.
Create corrupted jewels - 0/8
Complete Sextant Mods - 0/5
Complete Atlas Bonus Objectives - 3/25 Could do some more, though that stuff can be painful.
Complete Twinned Maps - 11/15
Redeem Sets of Divination Cards - 7/12 Praise RNGesus
Complete map tiers - like 1200/10000 so how bout no?
Kill the Shaper
Endgame grinds

most of that looks either very rngesus or very grindy to me.
edit: well I got nuffing to do with my currency and the reward is an ugly pair of wings, so maybe i'll try getting 36 done.

Im sitting at 35 challenges so hopefully I can give some useful advice.

Warband leaders spawn in certain maps. For instance shipyard and sulphur wastes (these are red maps). You can also kill them through the prophecy which makes a random mob spawn a warband.

Upgrade breach uniques is really easy to buy. You can buy 3 esh uniques, 2 xoph uniques, 2 uul-netol uniques and 3 tul uniques. Basically xoph and uul-netol have two uniques which are really expensive (the amulet and the shield respectively) and all of chayulas items are expensive, the rest + the upgrade stones are mostly inexpensive (ranging from 1-5c). Some uniques like the esh amulet choir of the storm can even be resold as it is quite good. This challenge cost me around 20-30c I think.

Create corrupted jewels took me about 80-100 vaal orbs. And about a stash tab of jewels I just found while playing. Yes this seems like a lot but I actually made money on this challenge. I corrupted 3 sacrifical harvests and a few chill of corruptions. The well rolled sacrifical harvests sell for 20c+. I also got lucky where one jewel corrupted into a good rare which was worth 25c. The green jewels are best to vaal because of the sacrifical harvest, so vaal those first. Of course if you only have 1-2 green uniques you can get and 5 red uniques, you should vaal red jewels instead.

Complete atlas bonus objectives is quite easy, it just takes a lot of playing. Of course rolling all the maps and vaals costs quite a bit, but you easily earn more back because mapping is simply profitable by itself.

Complete sextant mods is very iffy. I got nemesis mods drop additional currency items after about 20 master sextant's. Some people report not seeing this for 50+ sextants. But as you'll want to use sextants anyways once you're running high level maps, you can just do this challenge while you're mapping. For the other mods you can just spam all your white sextants until you get them. Alternatively you can buy them, I see them being sold for about 20c and 10c respectively. (This is honestly too much money imo so I wouldnt recommend this.)

Complete twinned maps. You can pay someone to help you if the higher tiers get too scary. Honestly it's not that hard though. Keep in mind that you can shape maps to t14 and t15 with easy bosses to complete this challenge easily. I killed t15 courtard twinned as that boss is extremely easy.

Redeem sets of divination cards is not that bad. 1-10 are all easily farmable/buyable for less than 1c per card. For the 12 set I just farmed vault maps as it can drop the hoarder, which takes 12 cards for one exalt. I got it after about 30 vault maps I believe. It's a nice map with good layout and the cards were just a bonus imo. (sadly in a bad position to be sextanted). As another bonus, abandoned wealth can also drop here (5 cards for 3 ex) which is worth quite a lot. I only dropped one of these cards however. The hardest part of this challenge is the 11 set. The cheapest one is the chains that bind which will run you at least 90c ( in exchange for a 6l). If you get a vaal regalia, congrats you just made 200c, if you didn't, you just lost all your money pretty much.

Complete map tiers is honestly doable if you have a lot of time to grind. Just run t9, t10, t11, t12 straight to the boss room and kill it. I managed to do about 1500 in one day. But it's quite a shitty challenge tbh. My build was essence drain so I could do it pretty fast. Im sitting at 6400 but my essence drainer ripped at 95 and Im pretty burned out. Dont think Im going to complete this one.


The other challenges are just pure luck (although you can buy the unique strongbox as well, for 10c usually, if you dont get scammed), or really difficult (shaper, endgame grinds). I was pretty lucky in that I found chayula and a warbands strongbox (on the same day!).

*I forgot about the perandus coffer challenge. This challenge is simply expensive. You can either buy the coffers (at least 8c per coffer) which will cost you at least 80c. Or you can use perandus mod from zana 7 which costs 4c per map. I think I did about 30 perandus maps for the 10 coffers, which cost me 120c. No brodiro deals found (youll have to play a lot more usually to get a brodeal). So im just sitting on 3300 coins which are quite worthless atm.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-24 16:48:17
January 24 2017 16:47 GMT
#23499
damn quote button
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
January 24 2017 17:19 GMT
#23500
Friend asked how to best farm uber lab.. what should I tell him?
I know some of you are pretty experienced.

The obvious answer is get lots of keys and open chest and hope for the best but can anyone share what is best to enchant in each run?
Best ES white helm and hope for some mod for some of the meta builds?
Prev 1 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 826
RotterdaM360
SteadfastSC151
TKL 147
Rex98
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 360
ByuN 238
SteadfastSC 151
TKL 147
Rex 98
Codebar 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32913
Shuttle 1707
Bisu 723
Jaedong 670
Horang2 527
Mong 366
Soulkey 307
actioN 272
Stork 264
Mini 251
[ Show more ]
firebathero 231
BeSt 202
Larva 201
Soma 189
EffOrt 139
Last 132
Rush 118
Zeus 115
Snow 105
ZerO 98
Free 77
Pusan 74
910 74
Hyun 70
Sexy 68
Mind 67
PianO 61
Shine 49
Sharp 45
hero 41
Shinee 33
Bale 23
JYJ 22
HiyA 22
sorry 22
Aegong 19
ToSsGirL 17
Sacsri 15
Hm[arnc] 15
ZergMaN 15
scan(afreeca) 15
yabsab 15
Noble 8
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc1091
Dendi742
canceldota75
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1251
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King210
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes409
Other Games
gofns63569
singsing2191
Lowko278
DeMusliM208
B2W.Neo207
Pyrionflax174
Livibee149
hiko47
QueenE38
Trikslyr29
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 503
Other Games
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
League of Legends
• Jankos1319
Other Games
• Shiphtur451
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 47m
The PondCast
21h 47m
INu's Battles
22h 47m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.