• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:12
CEST 03:12
KST 10:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10116 users

Path of Exile - Page 1167

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
Hier
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
2391 Posts
January 10 2017 03:43 GMT
#23321
Shaper's Orbs, do the maps where they drop change periodically, or do you have to farm those specific maps? And can you only get a limited number of them in total, or do they refresh their spawn?
"But on a more serious note..." -everyone on this forum at some point.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
January 10 2017 04:35 GMT
#23322
They drop from the same maps and they're limited to a certain amount
Lachrymose
Profile Joined February 2008
Australia1928 Posts
January 10 2017 06:14 GMT
#23323
You don't have to farm anything. Each one is a guaranteed one time only drop when you complete that map's bonus objective. (Unless you destroy it, then it will drop again from the same place under the same conditions, like other quest items.)
~
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-10 09:40:46
January 10 2017 09:40 GMT
#23324
Question for lab farmers. What do you get out of that? Will you make a super expensive build once you gather 200 ex or something? Or are you just doing it because you like to see large numbers of currency in your currency tab?
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-10 10:13:22
January 10 2017 10:12 GMT
#23325
On January 10 2017 18:40 -Archangel- wrote:
Question for lab farmers. What do you get out of that? Will you make a super expensive build once you gather 200 ex or something? Or are you just doing it because you like to see large numbers of currency in your currency tab?

Good question, I've personally only done 28 runs or so and kind of only do it trying to maybe get 100 this league. I don't mind it also giving currency, but I never play builds that require 200 ex so currency is just a bonus for me.
incinerate_
Profile Joined October 2010
172 Posts
January 10 2017 13:00 GMT
#23326
I also got some labfarming questions:

Can CI builds farm uber lab reliably outside of Occultist's Wicked Ward + Soul Strike builds? I am comfortable doing vanilla lab, uber trial are also mostly okay. But I don't have much experience with uber lab.

I get that Jugg is a great lab farmer with endurance charge stacking and going to full charges on sentries (and potentially ignoring poison dart traps if you pick the cannot be slowed below base speed ascendancy) plus all the phys mitigation for buffed Izaro. What's so good about the slayer ascendancy for lab farming?

How do you guys get trials completed so fast? I did every trial I encountered on my Chieftain (rip) and hit level 89 before completing them all. I assume once you completed them you just buy the tokens needed to enter uberlab. But do you just speed clear low tier maps for trials initially?
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-10 13:18:39
January 10 2017 13:17 GMT
#23327
On January 10 2017 22:00 incinerate_ wrote:
I also got some labfarming questions:

Can CI builds farm uber lab reliably outside of Occultist's Wicked Ward + Soul Strike builds? I am comfortable doing vanilla lab, uber trial are also mostly okay. But I don't have much experience with uber lab.

I get that Jugg is a great lab farmer with endurance charge stacking and going to full charges on sentries (and potentially ignoring poison dart traps if you pick the cannot be slowed below base speed ascendancy) plus all the phys mitigation for buffed Izaro. What's so good about the slayer ascendancy for lab farming?

How do you guys get trials completed so fast? I did every trial I encountered on my Chieftain (rip) and hit level 89 before completing them all. I assume once you completed them you just buy the tokens needed to enter uberlab. But do you just speed clear low tier maps for trials initially?

Well, the one I posted last page has tons of regen as CI and feels very very safe, traps don't really matter. It's pretty expensive though. But in general if you try to survive with Vaal Pact and CI you gotta be somewhat careful, less so if you are running extremely fast. Slayer is good because he skips like 2/3 of the hardest third phase.

I'd imagine Pathfinder (fast running speed) with Blade Vortex still rules in Uber Lab.

If you mean completing map Trials, I'm usually grabbing 1 or 2 of them from global 820.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
January 10 2017 14:43 GMT
#23328
So does anyone know the range of BladeFlurry? If I remember someone tested it.

I am trying to figure out alternatives for my cyclone dual dagger berserker., as I feel it is not going to work well with low aoe of daggers.
So far Blade Flurry and Reave are my options. I would use http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Singularity in my off hand so it is not used to attack with and Bino in main hand. Trick is that Singularity aura is 25 aoe so I need to figure out how to have similar with either Reave or BladeFlurry. Reave with 4 stacks is 31 aoe and with Con Effect that would be around 23-24 but I want to also know AoE for BladeFlurry if possible.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-10 15:03:42
January 10 2017 15:03 GMT
#23329
I vaguely tested it and IIRC the channeling has very slightly lower range than Ice Nova, while the explosion has slightly higher range.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
January 10 2017 15:07 GMT
#23330
On January 11 2017 00:03 HolydaKing wrote:
I vaguely tested it and IIRC the channeling has very slightly lower range than Ice Nova, while the explosion has slightly higher range.

Was that before the 2.5 nerf?
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-10 15:13:46
January 10 2017 15:12 GMT
#23331
On January 11 2017 00:07 -Archangel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 00:03 HolydaKing wrote:
I vaguely tested it and IIRC the channeling has very slightly lower range than Ice Nova, while the explosion has slightly higher range.

Was that before the 2.5 nerf?

After. Ice Nova has 360° AoE though, but still it's pretty high.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
January 10 2017 15:25 GMT
#23332
On January 11 2017 00:12 HolydaKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 00:07 -Archangel- wrote:
On January 11 2017 00:03 HolydaKing wrote:
I vaguely tested it and IIRC the channeling has very slightly lower range than Ice Nova, while the explosion has slightly higher range.

Was that before the 2.5 nerf?

After. Ice Nova has 360° AoE though, but still it's pretty high.

Wiki says Ice Nova base range is 30 so base BF should be close. With 25% decrease from Con effect attacks should fall inside Singularity's aura.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-10 15:56:56
January 10 2017 15:56 GMT
#23333
On January 10 2017 18:40 -Archangel- wrote:
Question for lab farmers. What do you get out of that? Will you make a super expensive build once you gather 200 ex or something? Or are you just doing it because you like to see large numbers of currency in your currency tab?

personally I just find it fun. the high currency certainly helps but it is easy to get burnt out on lab (it gets superrrr repetitive)
On January 10 2017 22:00 incinerate_ wrote:Can CI builds farm uber lab reliably outside of Occultist's Wicked Ward + Soul Strike builds?
How do you guys get trials completed so fast?

I would almost never do CI build in HC without wicked ward, IMO you are bound to die at some point unless you are playing very meticulously and slowly, at which point the profitability starts to fall. if you are in SC though it's super viable, you might die 1/30 runs or w.e but who cares, with 12k ES things go fine

I leech almost all my trials from guild mate or from 820. doing it in 820 is nice because sometimes other people will literally run the trial for you, and you just run through
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-10 16:24:29
January 10 2017 16:24 GMT
#23334
On January 11 2017 00:56 EchelonTee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 22:00 incinerate_ wrote:Can CI builds farm uber lab reliably outside of Occultist's Wicked Ward + Soul Strike builds?
How do you guys get trials completed so fast?

I would almost never do CI build in HC without wicked ward, IMO you are bound to die at some point unless you are playing very meticulously and slowly, at which point the profitability starts to fall. if you are in SC though it's super viable, you might die 1/30 runs or w.e but who cares, with 12k ES things go fine

I leech almost all my trials from guild mate or from 820. doing it in 820 is nice because sometimes other people will literally run the trial for you, and you just run through

Yes but the build he referenced uses Zealot's Oath and lots of ES regeneration in addition to that unique armor to have constant good ES regen. The guy in the build says he has 2600 es/s regen
Broetchenholer
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1967 Posts
January 11 2017 00:40 GMT
#23335
Hey guys, quick question. I am currently building towards a chaos inoculation hc char and have zero experience towards endgame as i only play hc and usually die sooner then later Watching some non-build videos i am sure it's viable if probably challenging, however, i can't figure out how they actually sustain being swarmed aka being hit constantly. Even with all major nodes in the upper part of the passive screen, there is nothing that seems to be able to fill up your pool wuick enough to not die. I know that i could use health regen for energy shield, but that seems not high enough. Even at 5% lifereg/sec that's just 500 life/sec with 10k energy shield. Lifeleach can work towards it as well, but then, what are all the builds using spells doing? There is no talent that allows speels to leach life, is there? So, what happens if i lose half my energy shield and keep getting hit?
Pwere
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1557 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-11 04:01:06
January 11 2017 01:12 GMT
#23336
I do SC Uber lab easily on 11k ES with 4% regen. I use both Shield Charge and Flame Dash, however. Self-cast Flameblast Elementalist, pretty cheap gear, never close to dying in lab (unless the mods are crazy).

I do lab for fun, I find it pretty relaxing compared to mapping, and having a good lab layout for a day is a bit of extra motivation. I really don't need the currency, but I imagine that will be a factor in 3.0, so I wanted to learn it while I can. Probably stopping this league once I'm done with Shaper, so I've been delaying that for as long as possible

As for Trials, I do Stinging Doubt every time I find it, pretty fast offering, and couple extra magic packs is always good. I might do others if I'm in the mood, except Piercing Truth. That trial is pure evil. You get patterns that go beyond the screen with no real safe spot anywhere. Really wish they'd rework floor spike patterns.

I happened to find all trials within my first hundred maps, but apparently that's pretty lucky; most people have to share.

Edit: Doryani's Catalyst also gives 0.2% elemental damage life leech. And that's enough to make Ghost Reaver worth it even for Flameblast where 90% of your damage comes from ignites.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-11 01:15:24
January 11 2017 01:14 GMT
#23337
On January 11 2017 09:40 Broetchenholer wrote:
Hey guys, quick question. I am currently building towards a chaos inoculation hc char and have zero experience towards endgame as i only play hc and usually die sooner then later Watching some non-build videos i am sure it's viable if probably challenging, however, i can't figure out how they actually sustain being swarmed aka being hit constantly. Even with all major nodes in the upper part of the passive screen, there is nothing that seems to be able to fill up your pool wuick enough to not die. I know that i could use health regen for energy shield, but that seems not high enough. Even at 5% lifereg/sec that's just 500 life/sec with 10k energy shield. Lifeleach can work towards it as well, but then, what are all the builds using spells doing? There is no talent that allows speels to leach life, is there? So, what happens if i lose half my energy shield and keep getting hit?


Typically you use an amulet that is corrupted to have the implicit 0.2% of Fire (or cold/lightning) Damage Leeched as Life as this will work with spells.

It is also possible to use the life leech support gem.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Hier
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
2391 Posts
January 11 2017 01:41 GMT
#23338
On January 10 2017 15:14 Lachrymose wrote:
You don't have to farm anything. Each one is a guaranteed one time only drop when you complete that map's bonus objective. (Unless you destroy it, then it will drop again from the same place under the same conditions, like other quest items.)

The drop doesn't appear guaranteed. I've completed Poorjoy and Oba twice each and it has not dropped; the blue circle remains.
"But on a more serious note..." -everyone on this forum at some point.
vndestiny
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore3473 Posts
January 11 2017 03:44 GMT
#23339
On January 11 2017 10:41 Hier wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 15:14 Lachrymose wrote:
You don't have to farm anything. Each one is a guaranteed one time only drop when you complete that map's bonus objective. (Unless you destroy it, then it will drop again from the same place under the same conditions, like other quest items.)

The drop doesn't appear guaranteed. I've completed Poorjoy and Oba twice each and it has not dropped; the blue circle remains.

Woah this never happens for me. You sure it was a standalone map (not Zana) and the boss was killed while you were inside the map ?
Hier
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
2391 Posts
January 11 2017 04:38 GMT
#23340
On January 11 2017 12:44 vndestiny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 10:41 Hier wrote:
On January 10 2017 15:14 Lachrymose wrote:
You don't have to farm anything. Each one is a guaranteed one time only drop when you complete that map's bonus objective. (Unless you destroy it, then it will drop again from the same place under the same conditions, like other quest items.)

The drop doesn't appear guaranteed. I've completed Poorjoy and Oba twice each and it has not dropped; the blue circle remains.

Woah this never happens for me. You sure it was a standalone map (not Zana) and the boss was killed while you were inside the map ?

Oh, it's because they were legacy maps.
"But on a more serious note..." -everyone on this forum at some point.
Prev 1 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings69
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta28
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
SpeCial 127
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13533
Artosis 639
Shuttle 424
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
canceldota144
League of Legends
Doublelift4286
Counter-Strike
taco 413
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox438
AZ_Axe107
Other Games
summit1g8142
shahzam587
Day[9].tv567
C9.Mang0384
Maynarde150
ViBE128
Trikslyr71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV167
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv567
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 49m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.