• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:14
CEST 00:14
KST 07:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8308 users

Path of Exile - Page 1134

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
LagLovah
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada552 Posts
November 28 2016 03:42 GMT
#22661
Only build sounding exciting right now is Siege Ballista. Going to try phys crit this time though I think
rSLagLovah on NA xSixLagLovah on Kr
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
November 28 2016 04:00 GMT
#22662
i think im gonna just do some sort of bleed/poison thing with bladeflurry. the scourge seems like a good weapon for it, or maybe bino's. only question is if i should go life or CI.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-28 04:29:09
November 28 2016 04:19 GMT
#22663
I don't want to go blade flurry but if they don't nerf it I probably will.

It simply looks too strong.. not the AOE component, which is fine. But the fact that the AOE is fine and the single target looks ABSOLUTELY NUTS.

but maybe that's just because I keep watching videos with GG level gear.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
November 28 2016 04:45 GMT
#22664
It looks pretty over rated to me.

Tbh I'm suprised it took this long for scourge to take off, it's clearly a disgustingly strong weapon with incredible potential for defence and offence.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
November 28 2016 05:04 GMT
#22665
On November 28 2016 13:45 bo1b wrote:
It looks pretty over rated to me.

Tbh I'm suprised it took this long for scourge to take off, it's clearly a disgustingly strong weapon with incredible potential for defence and offence.


they made it a claw :p
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
November 28 2016 05:07 GMT
#22666
Even so I've had ideas for it floating around for a while now. Perfect weapon for a necromancer that uses any claw ability. Or spell.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 28 2016 07:41 GMT
#22667
On November 28 2016 07:55 r.Evo wrote:
Re: Hipster fast clearing builds

+ Show Spoiler +


yooo details on this build? looks sick
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-28 08:15:23
November 28 2016 08:15 GMT
#22668
On November 28 2016 16:41 EchelonTee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2016 07:55 r.Evo wrote:
Re: Hipster fast clearing builds

+ Show Spoiler +
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Ob3x2SJ7E


yooo details on this build? looks sick

Here you go.

Embbu in general is pretty good to stalk for non-meta OP shit (noticed him when he bragged about his ED/Decay Berserker early on in EHC on Karvs stream). Usually has his profiles private tho so gotta be creative about it. :3
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 28 2016 09:43 GMT
#22669
Thanks. Might roll with something similar as a 3rd char if I got time / not bored

Kripp was on Lioneye's Watch podcast, highly recommend you guys watch if you've the time

+ Show Spoiler [Video] +


It's a pretty interesting discussion about how PoE has changed over the years, what makes an ARPG fun, what things are broken. Kripp still has a surprisingly high knowledge of the game and explains things well.

He talked a bit how desync being fixed really changed the game for the better.. it's interesting because I don't think too much about the effect that had but yeah. Also reminded me of all the bullshit desync stuff in the past, which is funny to think back on, though it sucked in the moment.Here's a desync highlight from a descent race I streamed 3 years ago, really funny to think that this was the game we dealt with:

Link here
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
November 28 2016 11:51 GMT
#22670
On November 28 2016 13:19 travis wrote:
I don't want to go blade flurry but if they don't nerf it I probably will.

It simply looks too strong.. not the AOE component, which is fine. But the fact that the AOE is fine and the single target looks ABSOLUTELY NUTS.

but maybe that's just because I keep watching videos with GG level gear.

Its AoE is pretty cool. I was thinking if a Cast on Melee Kill with it and using Writhing flasks could work :D

Or is this more for some leap slam/Sweep build :D
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
November 28 2016 12:45 GMT
#22671
I take it all back blade flurry is fucking stupid good. I hope it remains op cause I want to play something with daggers next league.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
November 28 2016 14:08 GMT
#22672
On November 28 2016 18:43 EchelonTee wrote:
Thanks. Might roll with something similar as a 3rd char if I got time / not bored

Kripp was on Lioneye's Watch podcast, highly recommend you guys watch if you've the time

+ Show Spoiler [Video] +
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjGic89DxlA&feature=youtu.be


It's a pretty interesting discussion about how PoE has changed over the years, what makes an ARPG fun, what things are broken. Kripp still has a surprisingly high knowledge of the game and explains things well.

He talked a bit how desync being fixed really changed the game for the better.. it's interesting because I don't think too much about the effect that had but yeah. Also reminded me of all the bullshit desync stuff in the past, which is funny to think back on, though it sucked in the moment.Here's a desync highlight from a descent race I streamed 3 years ago, really funny to think that this was the game we dealt with:

Link here

I watched that. It was interesting. I hope the HS expansion does not come out till 14th so he can stream PoE. I am intrigued by this special build of his.
He is "White Ra" of PoE :D
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
November 28 2016 17:24 GMT
#22673
On November 28 2016 21:45 bo1b wrote:
I take it all back blade flurry is fucking stupid good. I hope it remains op cause I want to play something with daggers next league.


its like reave but you dont need to stack hits for aoe and has the dmg of earthquake with no delay

get on the hype train
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dracolich70
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark3820 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-28 18:35:25
November 28 2016 18:29 GMT
#22674
On November 28 2016 23:08 -Archangel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2016 18:43 EchelonTee wrote:
Thanks. Might roll with something similar as a 3rd char if I got time / not bored

Kripp was on Lioneye's Watch podcast, highly recommend you guys watch if you've the time

+ Show Spoiler [Video] +
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjGic89DxlA&feature=youtu.be


It's a pretty interesting discussion about how PoE has changed over the years, what makes an ARPG fun, what things are broken. Kripp still has a surprisingly high knowledge of the game and explains things well.

He talked a bit how desync being fixed really changed the game for the better.. it's interesting because I don't think too much about the effect that had but yeah. Also reminded me of all the bullshit desync stuff in the past, which is funny to think back on, though it sucked in the moment.Here's a desync highlight from a descent race I streamed 3 years ago, really funny to think that this was the game we dealt with:

Link here

I watched that. It was interesting. I hope the HS expansion does not come out till 14th so he can stream PoE. I am intrigued by this special build of his.
He is "White Ra" of PoE :D
I don't think it is all that interesting, other than I, myself am a fan of the hybrid thinking, rather than the specialised. That said, it seems just to stack defence types(ES, Armor, evasion and block), thus EHP and roll with the leagues intent on Fire, using Pyre for instance. It is more a forgotten mechanic than anything else tbh, because everyone are using damage as defence mechanic.

Or something like this:

LiangHao
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-28 18:47:23
November 28 2016 18:41 GMT
#22675
Well, IIRC he said on Reddit that it's a Templar build using the Shaper gloves. Using some melee skill (not Blade Flurry) and his dmg is not through ignite (I think? they say so on Reddit, didn't see Lioneye's watch vid). I think he'll be using Preserverance for sure. Also given he said his AoE won't be that good I think something Molten Strike is pretty likely.
Dracolich70
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark3820 Posts
November 28 2016 19:06 GMT
#22676
On November 29 2016 03:41 HolydaKing wrote:
Well, IIRC he said on Reddit that it's a Templar build using the Shaper gloves. Using some melee skill (not Blade Flurry) and his dmg is not through ignite (I think? they say so on Reddit, didn't see Lioneye's watch vid). I think he'll be using Preserverance for sure. Also given he said his AoE won't be that good I think something Molten Strike is pretty likely.
Maybe, or Infernal blow.
LiangHao
Pwere
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1557 Posts
November 28 2016 19:23 GMT
#22677
HS expansion comes out Dec 1st, so no Kripp for us

When can we expect patch notes to forget about these dark times?
midnitesite
Profile Joined October 2016
United States6 Posts
November 28 2016 19:43 GMT
#22678
On November 28 2016 05:57 travis wrote:

I take MoM on the tree, and then basically whatever else is reasonably efficient. It's kind of an odd tree.
I figure I should reasonably be able to get ~3k life, 5-6k es(that rises quickly as my gear gets better, should be able to get much much higher) and then ~3k+ mana. So with 40% MoM it should be a very effective healthy EHP, with almost no strict gear restrictions.


Mind Over Matter is going to be worthless for your 6k es, since it only mitigates for damage taken from life. With MoM builds you should scale as much life as you can can, probably take Eldritch Battery, and scale some ES if you think it's needed.
dad
Hoenicker
Profile Joined February 2012
243 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-28 19:55:57
November 28 2016 19:53 GMT
#22679
I played some bladeflurry up to lvl 73ish, I went Assassin. Pretty much mathils build, with a 6L tabula I was pulling like 130-150mil/hour in dried lake from 65-70 (with bino's + death's hand).Considering that thats pretty much the best weapon for the build it quite underwhelming? Its decent but not amazing, the single target is really nice though 1-2 shot voll with 6 charges up. I think I will play chaos kinetic blast wander, levelling with ed+contagion for new league.
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
November 28 2016 21:01 GMT
#22680
So uhm... rivatuner is completely broken for the x64 PoE version at the moment, since that's what I used for years to limit fps in PoE...

What do other people use for that that works in the new client? I'd prefer something as light-weight as possible.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Prev 1 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
SpeCial 101
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 377
MaD[AoV]26
910 23
Bale 11
League of Legends
JimRising 496
Counter-Strike
fl0m4440
Fnx 613
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox469
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4210
Other Games
summit1g6844
FrodaN650
C9.Mang0261
Trikslyr17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV254
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream15
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21424
Other Games
• imaqtpie798
• Shiphtur567
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 46m
Patches Events
17h 46m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.