• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:59
CEST 19:59
KST 02:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9730 users

Path of Exile - Page 1121

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-28 09:28:55
September 28 2016 09:22 GMT
#22401
Ok, the Mjolner critical Arc build is coming into its own now. I took both MoM and EB now. Got 4 jewels with +3 ES gain per hit. Got a 5L pure armor body slot with MoltenStrike+FA+LGoH+GMP+Multistrike (I bought gloves and both rings with 250+ accuracy on them and got rid of additional accuracy support) and I gain both life and ES now while any shocks give me 3% of max mana back. At lvl 70 I got 3600 life, 550 ES and 1100 mana and elemental resists at 79%. And I got lots of life nodes to take now. And my shield blocks spells about 20% of the time (I am using Saffana unique).

I murder stuff fast for now, only problems I ran into is bosses that don't want to stand still and fight (like that cyclone guy that leaves burning ground behind him). ES and Life gain so far was able to outheal any damage I get. I will see how this will work out when I get higher level and into tougher maps.

My plan going forward is to get another jewel slot and another +3 ES gain per hit (and some more spell damage on it) and after lvl 81 to get 4th endurance charge. I am thinking of also using HoT for more damage although that might not be needed. Other options is using Discipline (it would be cool to have ES be about 1/3 of my total health since I am using MoM and EB) or some defensive aura like Determination.
vndestiny
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore3473 Posts
September 28 2016 09:37 GMT
#22402
On September 28 2016 18:22 -Archangel- wrote:
Ok, the Mjolner critical Arc build is coming into its own now. I took both MoM and EB now. Got 4 jewels with +3 ES gain per hit. Got a 5L pure armor body slot with MoltenStrike+FA+LGoH+GMP+Multistrike (I bought gloves and both rings with 250+ accuracy on them and got rid of additional accuracy support) and I gain both life and ES now while any shocks give me 3% of max mana back. At lvl 70 I got 3600 life, 550 ES and 1100 mana and elemental resists at 79%. And I got lots of life nodes to take now. And my shield blocks spells about 20% of the time (I am using Saffana unique).

I murder stuff fast for now, only problems I ran into is bosses that don't want to stand still and fight (like that cyclone guy that leaves burning ground behind him). ES and Life gain so far was able to outheal any damage I get. I will see how this will work out when I get higher level and into tougher maps.

My plan going forward is to get another jewel slot and another +3 ES gain per hit (and some more spell damage on it) and after lvl 81 to get 4th endurance charge. I am thinking of also using HoT for more damage although that might not be needed. Other options is using Discipline (it would be cool to have ES be about 1/3 of my total health since I am using MoM and EB) or some defensive aura like Determination.


Isnt mjolner prpc rate is 0.5s now so no need to hit thay fast anymore with molten strike ?
Or maybe I misunderstood the triggering skill rehault.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-28 10:30:17
September 28 2016 10:28 GMT
#22403
On September 28 2016 18:37 vndestiny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2016 18:22 -Archangel- wrote:
Ok, the Mjolner critical Arc build is coming into its own now. I took both MoM and EB now. Got 4 jewels with +3 ES gain per hit. Got a 5L pure armor body slot with MoltenStrike+FA+LGoH+GMP+Multistrike (I bought gloves and both rings with 250+ accuracy on them and got rid of additional accuracy support) and I gain both life and ES now while any shocks give me 3% of max mana back. At lvl 70 I got 3600 life, 550 ES and 1100 mana and elemental resists at 79%. And I got lots of life nodes to take now. And my shield blocks spells about 20% of the time (I am using Saffana unique).

I murder stuff fast for now, only problems I ran into is bosses that don't want to stand still and fight (like that cyclone guy that leaves burning ground behind him). ES and Life gain so far was able to outheal any damage I get. I will see how this will work out when I get higher level and into tougher maps.

My plan going forward is to get another jewel slot and another +3 ES gain per hit (and some more spell damage on it) and after lvl 81 to get 4th endurance charge. I am thinking of also using HoT for more damage although that might not be needed. Other options is using Discipline (it would be cool to have ES be about 1/3 of my total health since I am using MoM and EB) or some defensive aura like Determination.


Isnt mjolner prpc rate is 0.5s now so no need to hit thay fast anymore with molten strike ?
Or maybe I misunderstood the triggering skill rehault.

I just read through patch notes. Only change for Mjolner is that it does not trigger all spells socketed in it but only one per triggering event. So old build of putting Discharge and Arc into it would trigger per second 5 Discharges and 5 Arcs (Mjolner triggers every 100 ms if wiki info is correct) when before it would trigger 10 Discharges and 10 Arcs. And because of this change 2.4 Mjolner has 100% chance to trigger on hit instead of 30% as before.
Since my build is Arc+Increased Critical Chance+Increased Critical Damage I should still get 10 Arcs per second if I can do 10 attacks per second. Also more attacks by MoltenStrike projectiles means more Life and ES gain per hit per second.

The 500 ms limit was put on Cast on Critical Strike support.
Soltanol
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany55 Posts
September 28 2016 11:47 GMT
#22404
Hi
Even though i play PoE for years now i am a pretty noob in the endgame, usually i play in fresh leagues up to 60-65 then go back to D3. But this time I managed to stick with it and am now 88 with a warchief totem marauder.

So I have some questions maybe you guys can help with:

1.Atlas & Maps: I am stuck around tier 9-10 for a week, not getting any higher map drops than T10. After running a dozen rare temple(T9) maps i got a single T10. Even with trading up the lower maps 3for1 I can’t push any higher.
(My Atlas bonus is at 61% and I did every bonus objective I could get.)
So how can I push my map pool higher ? Do you Alchemy Orb & Chisel every Map?
My Zana is lvl 7 and if I am lucky I get a T8 from her so no source of higher maps there

2. Unique Rare Maps: Where do I get Unique Maps like Oba's Cursed Trove, Death & Taxes ect. which I can see on the Atlas, haven’t had a single one drop so far, am I just unlucky or some trick there?

3. I can’t get Catarina to sell me an Enlighten Gem. I got her into my hideout and up to lvl 7 now, checking each day for the gem but in 2 weeks she didn’t have it a single time. PoE Wiki says she is the only source for it. Kinda frustrating as I can’t run the Hatred Aura for extra damage.

4. Lab Enchants, is it just completly random which one you get? So with the amount of possible skills i can just expect to do labs for hundreds of time until i get my + warchief totem damage mod ?

Any advice is appreciated
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
September 28 2016 11:58 GMT
#22405
@Soltanol

#1: You will eventually make it to T14-15, depending on your drop luck it just takes a while... Some people get really lucky and others don't.

#2: My first lvl 90 char found 1 unique map. My second char found like 5 unique maps and didn't play more (though had maps ready so leveling was tons of faster). Again, it's about luck. If you ever find one and want to play others, you could join channel 820 (you probably know it) and join a unique map chain. I didn't but think it's totally fine considering how rare they are.

#3 Yeah... either you buy it (poe.trade is your friend) or you have to be really lucky.

#4 Yes, completely random and really really hard to get a useful one. If you REALLY need the mod, you have to buy items with them, but they are really expensive.
Soltanol
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany55 Posts
September 28 2016 12:08 GMT
#22406
Did not know about the channel, i mostly play solo as i work from home and often have to afk for a few minutes. So if i ever find one i'll join.

So back to grinding Lab and Maps i guess
Thanks a lot for answering
DaCruise
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark2457 Posts
September 28 2016 19:37 GMT
#22407
You should definetly alc your maps if you can survive it. The pay off is worth it.
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-28 19:53:55
September 28 2016 19:50 GMT
#22408
On September 28 2016 15:45 bo1b wrote:
Can someone add me to the guild please? Name is; @couldbegoodmaybe

I have plenty of mtx points for some guild slots

Nvm I'm a fool, 200 points have been donated for some character slots.

The first invite worked, right? oo

Points came through, that should last us quite a while again. Thanks! <3


On September 28 2016 16:43 kAra wrote:
also would love an invite if theres still space

@Yahui


Sent. Enjoy~
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Ryndika
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1489 Posts
September 29 2016 03:12 GMT
#22409
On September 28 2016 20:47 Soltanol wrote:
Hi
Even though i play PoE for years now i am a pretty noob in the endgame, usually i play in fresh leagues up to 60-65 then go back to D3. But this time I managed to stick with it and am now 88 with a warchief totem marauder.

So I have some questions maybe you guys can help with:

1.Atlas & Maps: I am stuck around tier 9-10 for a week, not getting any higher map drops than T10. After running a dozen rare temple(T9) maps i got a single T10. Even with trading up the lower maps 3for1 I can’t push any higher.
(My Atlas bonus is at 61% and I did every bonus objective I could get.)
So how can I push my map pool higher ? Do you Alchemy Orb & Chisel every Map?
My Zana is lvl 7 and if I am lucky I get a T8 from her so no source of higher maps there

2. Unique Rare Maps: Where do I get Unique Maps like Oba's Cursed Trove, Death & Taxes ect. which I can see on the Atlas, haven’t had a single one drop so far, am I just unlucky or some trick there?

3. I can’t get Catarina to sell me an Enlighten Gem. I got her into my hideout and up to lvl 7 now, checking each day for the gem but in 2 weeks she didn’t have it a single time. PoE Wiki says she is the only source for it. Kinda frustrating as I can’t run the Hatred Aura for extra damage.

4. Lab Enchants, is it just completly random which one you get? So with the amount of possible skills i can just expect to do labs for hundreds of time until i get my + warchief totem damage mod ?

Any advice is appreciated

Do you play ssf? If you do, this post is pretty useless for you.
1. You should buy your maps. Terrace, courtyard, arsenal t10s are now 1c each. Find someone who sells in bulk so you don't have to buy one by one. Even t11 shouldn't be "crafted" for packsize and quality because it's so cheap.

3. Enlighten is pretty cheap and I'd just farm some maps/lake to get money for it if I was really broke.
You say your build needs it to run aura which means you need at least lv2 enlighten because of mana multiplier. That's like little over 20c investment and you probably should just buy it if you need it for the build or change your build.
as useful as teasalt
vndestiny
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore3473 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-29 19:44:49
September 29 2016 19:38 GMT
#22410
On September 28 2016 20:47 Soltanol wrote:
Hi
Even though i play PoE for years now i am a pretty noob in the endgame, usually i play in fresh leagues up to 60-65 then go back to D3. But this time I managed to stick with it and am now 88 with a warchief totem marauder.

So I have some questions maybe you guys can help with:

1.Atlas & Maps: I am stuck around tier 9-10 for a week, not getting any higher map drops than T10. After running a dozen rare temple(T9) maps i got a single T10. Even with trading up the lower maps 3for1 I can’t push any higher.
(My Atlas bonus is at 61% and I did every bonus objective I could get.)
So how can I push my map pool higher ? Do you Alchemy Orb & Chisel every Map?
My Zana is lvl 7 and if I am lucky I get a T8 from her so no source of higher maps there

2. Unique Rare Maps: Where do I get Unique Maps like Oba's Cursed Trove, Death & Taxes ect. which I can see on the Atlas, haven’t had a single one drop so far, am I just unlucky or some trick there?

3. I can’t get Catarina to sell me an Enlighten Gem. I got her into my hideout and up to lvl 7 now, checking each day for the gem but in 2 weeks she didn’t have it a single time. PoE Wiki says she is the only source for it. Kinda frustrating as I can’t run the Hatred Aura for extra damage.

4. Lab Enchants, is it just completly random which one you get? So with the amount of possible skills i can just expect to do labs for hundreds of time until i get my + warchief totem damage mod ?

Any advice is appreciated

You can try to buy new maps to increase your atlas bonus. If not try remove a random white on the atlas then redo it again.

Iirc(and I might be wrong) if you haven't unlock a certain unique map it can only drop in the normal version of the map (i.e Oba can only drop in strand. If you have it unlock then it can drop anywhere.

Yep lab enchant is completely random.

And ofc you can always buy an Enlighten gem (or almost anything) on the market using 3rd party, the most popular one is poe.trade

Soltanol
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany55 Posts
September 29 2016 21:08 GMT
#22411
Thanks for the advice guys


On September 30 2016 04:38 vndestiny wrote:
You can try to buy new maps to increase your atlas bonus. If not try remove a random white on the atlas then redo it again.

You mean using a cartographer' seal? That removes the 1 % from the bonus and i get it back after completing the bonus objective again or am i missing something
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
September 29 2016 22:37 GMT
#22412
...I have to admit it, I enjoy the hell out of uberlab farming.

60 runs done ezpz.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
vndestiny
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore3473 Posts
September 30 2016 10:07 GMT
#22413
On September 30 2016 06:08 Soltanol wrote:
Thanks for the advice guys


Show nested quote +
On September 30 2016 04:38 vndestiny wrote:
You can try to buy new maps to increase your atlas bonus. If not try remove a random white on the atlas then redo it again.

You mean using a cartographer' seal? That removes the 1 % from the bonus and i get it back after completing the bonus objective again or am i missing something

Yeah that's what I mean.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
September 30 2016 11:06 GMT
#22414
On September 30 2016 07:37 r.Evo wrote:
...I have to admit it, I enjoy the hell out of uberlab farming.

60 runs done ezpz.

are you serious? I find it mind numbingly boring. Getting the 40 runs challenge in prophecy was an absolute slog, and this was as a voidheart eq juggernaut so dps and tankiness were through the roof. The rewards arent worth it imo.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
September 30 2016 13:49 GMT
#22415
It's a license to print money I suppose if you can stomach it.

Did a shit ton of runs last season as ea elementalist before i made a wander.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
September 30 2016 14:35 GMT
#22416
On September 30 2016 20:06 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2016 07:37 r.Evo wrote:
...I have to admit it, I enjoy the hell out of uberlab farming.

60 runs done ezpz.

are you serious? I find it mind numbingly boring. Getting the 40 runs challenge in prophecy was an absolute slog, and this was as a voidheart eq juggernaut so dps and tankiness were through the roof. The rewards arent worth it imo.

I made lots of my currency from Uber on Essence SC. That said, I don't play the poe.trade buy cheap / sell high trading game. I only did about 20 runs and had 1 chest of 20q gems and like 5 chests of 14-19% q gems. That alone made some cash, even if the prices went down a lot because of Uber. Then I had a 6L body armour, tons of 6s items, 2 or 3 map chests with 2 unique maps total and lots of currency (though mostly armourers/transmutations of course).
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
September 30 2016 15:23 GMT
#22417
On September 30 2016 20:06 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2016 07:37 r.Evo wrote:
...I have to admit it, I enjoy the hell out of uberlab farming.

60 runs done ezpz.

are you serious? I find it mind numbingly boring. Getting the 40 runs challenge in prophecy was an absolute slog, and this was as a voidheart eq juggernaut so dps and tankiness were through the roof. The rewards arent worth it imo.

Variance is pretty nuts from what I've done so far.

You also need to be able to push run times consistently below 7min (ideally below 5min) with 4 key runs. Around 10 min it becomes somewhat acceptable but prolly not worth it.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-03 14:55:16
October 03 2016 11:08 GMT
#22418
Here I am again :D
My Mjolner build has done well nearing lvl 80. When I replaced Increased Critical Damage with Life Leech in Mjolner I solved most of my survivability problems vs bosses. Even with MoM and EB I don't stop attacking now. And I am still killing fast enough for now. And this is with budget gear without focus on critical hit chance. I am sure to come back to this character in some future being only successful melee character I ever made (in my defense I was forcing melee builds at times of desync being only way to play). The weakest part of my current gear is only 16% move speed on my boots but they got life and 3 resists so I am sad to replace that :D

Now on to my next one :D
Witch Elementalist focusing on Vortex but instead of self cast I will be using a spell totem. (I kind of took a self cast Vortex build I found and modified it to use totems instead)
This is my planned tree for lvl 81:
+ Show Spoiler +
poeplanner.com

I am going to be using Soul Mantle armor, mostly because of I can get it 5L and it acts like 6L for my build as well as +1 totem it gives.
Yea it got a nasty bite with that curse but with 3 totems+ 1 searing +2 golems I think I will be OK. I will be using Tabula Rasa until I can get 5L Soul Mantle.

EDIT: I will not be using Soul Mantle afterall I assumed it will only activate when totem dies but "dies" here applies to totems whose duration expires and who get removed when I place other totems which means I will be cursed 100% of the time. Maybe this could work if I made a build around abusing this (using that unique jewel and the unique ring) but this is not that build.

My 6L for this will be Vortex+Spell Totem+Increased Critical Strike+Added Cold Damage+Cold to Fire+Iron Will
Iron Will because I will try to focus on Strength from gear so I can get both bonus damage and bonus life (and I get 150 Str from passives).
I will be using Herald of Ice but not sure if I should follow original build here. There it is HoI+Increased AoE+Increased Critical Strikes+Hypothermia. And HoThunder+CurseOnHit+Assassin Mark.

Do HoI and HoT even do any damage when I am using Ancestral Bond?
Any advice on what to use if they don't?

If I will not be using Assassin Mark I was thinking about Blasphemy+Temporal Chains. Slower enemies will not move from my Vortex totem areas as fast. But generating Power Charges easier might a problem. I don't want to stop all the time casting Orb of Storms and self casting Assassin's Mark on standard enemies means half will be dead before I am able to cast anything.
Butcherski
Profile Joined April 2010
Poland446 Posts
October 03 2016 11:53 GMT
#22419
Yo, shoot me an invite - acc name Butcherski
"Well Tasteless, i once met a three-toed sloth with good marauder control " - Artosis
xM(Z
Profile Joined November 2006
Romania5299 Posts
October 03 2016 12:25 GMT
#22420
@-Archangel-
the only way for you to get p.charges with ass.mark as ancestral bond is to kill the enemies with degens - ignite, poison, bleeds etc and heralds will not give you charges.
And my fury stands ready. I bring all your plans to nought. My bleak heart beats steady. 'Tis you whom I have sought.
Prev 1 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 338
ProTech142
UpATreeSC 122
BRAT_OK 72
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2354
Bisu 2146
Soulkey 983
EffOrt 516
Larva 404
Mini 379
Dewaltoss 198
ZerO 150
hero 104
Mind 74
[ Show more ]
sorry 62
Sharp 56
Shinee 55
Barracks 42
Bale 25
Trap 24
NaDa 18
Terrorterran 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Dendi1509
420jenkins384
XaKoH 348
League of Legends
Reynor69
Counter-Strike
fl0m4137
Fnx 652
pashabiceps519
x6flipin346
edward40
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu498
Other Games
Grubby3165
Liquid`RaSZi1614
FrodaN747
Livibee168
C9.Mang0127
TKL 117
QueenE95
RotterdaM64
Mew2King37
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 71
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2804
• TFBlade755
Other Games
• Shiphtur738
• imaqtpie571
• WagamamaTV453
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 2m
Patches Events
22h 2m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.