• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:52
CEST 07:52
KST 14:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5598 users

Path of Exile - Page 1120

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
September 26 2016 23:01 GMT
#22381
as a long time player, as long as i dont have to do all the acts 3x i really dont care about what else they do
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
September 27 2016 00:34 GMT
#22382
I suspect lab will be changed to 3 points per difficulty and 2 in maps.

Super excited for this change.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
September 27 2016 07:22 GMT
#22383
If possible could I get an invite to the guild? Nameis @couldbegoodmaybe
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-27 08:53:49
September 27 2016 08:48 GMT
#22384
I finally got enough levels, stats and the rest to start murdering shit with my Mjolner Arc Inquisitor. And it is glorious. I even took MoM now to get more tankiness (got around 1000 mana now, although I use two blasphemy curses so more like 450 mana). I already ran into a problem when fighting solo tough enemies (like Essence rares), they hit me and I don't have mana to keep attacking them :D
Seems shocking them to get 3% of max mana back is not as effective as I hoped and even the Orb of Storms does not help with this. For now vs them I turn on Clarity which solves this but removes more mana and makes MoM almost pointless.
I got 3 possible solutions for this that I will try:
#1 Speed up my plan on getting Eldritch Battery. I am going to buy two more jewels today that give me +3 Energy Shield on hit and have total of 12 per hit which with Molten Strike and Multistrike is lot of hits. Then maybe the combined leech of both ES and mana will let me always keep attacking even vs tougher enemies I cannot shock easily. Molten Strike with supports is only 20 mana, I just need to be able to get that much. (Note that with EB only 1/3 of damage will now go into EB/Mana so that 12 ES gain per hit is worth x3 when compared to full damage I receive)
If that fails I can try:
#2 Remove Life Leech from my Orb of Storms (I use OoS vs all tougher enemies anyways so it can PCoC for me) and use Mana Leech instead. Maybe this gives me that needed 20 mana to keep attacking.
Or:
#3 Remove Enfeeble from Blasphemy and add it to OoS together with CurseonHit instead of Increased AoE and Life Leech. So I would just have Blasphemy with Assassin Mark so I can keep generating PCs by killing normal enemies and use Enfeeble only vs tougher enemies. This would free up more of my mana pool for tanking and hopefully not leave my mana pool at 0 after 2 hits.


Also I am still using Tabula Rasa in Act 3 Merc so my armor value is almost nonexistant, maybe most of this problem will go away once I start using a proper armor.

Also, I am not sure life Leech on OoS is actually doing anything useful. Would it be a good idea to replace it with Blind support?

And my plan on using Lightning Strike with this build has failed fast. LS murders stuff fast but as soon as you kill all adds and fight Rare or Unique enemies on map (and I kill adds with one attack) LS is pathetic, it is basically 3 attacks per attack vs single target while MoltenStrike is 3 attacks+3x2 projectiles (and in future I plan to replace Additional Accuracy with GMP for more projectiles) and most of those hit the target you are attacking.
I also tried to replace MS with Cyclone but that also didn't do better.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-27 09:13:56
September 27 2016 09:13 GMT
#22385
replace that life leech with mana leech on OoS and you solved your mana problems or alternatively take a .4% leech somewhere on the tree (or on a jewel or gloves or jewelry). Really just any mana leech is enough for melee.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
September 27 2016 10:49 GMT
#22386
On September 27 2016 18:13 solidbebe wrote:
replace that life leech with mana leech on OoS and you solved your mana problems or alternatively take a .4% leech somewhere on the tree (or on a jewel or gloves or jewelry). Really just any mana leech is enough for melee.

Yes, that is a short term solution but the point of this build was to shock often and get lots of mana that way. Not just for powering my attacks but for having MoM being useful. If not being able to shock enemies even with critical hits is going to become normal then this whole plan falls apart.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-27 12:47:38
September 27 2016 12:47 GMT
#22387
If you want to shock high HP bosses / essence monsters there are just 2 good solutions. First one is getting Vessel of Vinktar, which is too expensive for you as you said. The second one is getting Vaal Lightning Trap (+Increased Duration). It's a great Vaal skill, one of my favorites. It only won't work against stuff like Izaro where you have 0 Vaal souls.
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
September 27 2016 13:58 GMT
#22388
Damn, there's really not many options for people we can kick from guild right now besides 2-3 vets. Gonna spend the last 100 pts we have around to add 10 more slots for a total of 90.

Considering the last time anyone donated was in May 2014 I think we're in alright shape; since the last purge most people seemed to have been active. Should be fine now till next league at least. =)
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
September 27 2016 14:01 GMT
#22389
it's nice our guild is so active. i didn't buy a supporter pack this season, so no pts otherwise i'd chip in :/
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
September 27 2016 14:36 GMT
#22390
On September 27 2016 22:58 r.Evo wrote:
Damn, there's really not many options for people we can kick from guild right now besides 2-3 vets. Gonna spend the last 100 pts we have around to add 10 more slots for a total of 90.

Considering the last time anyone donated was in May 2014 I think we're in alright shape; since the last purge most people seemed to have been active. Should be fine now till next league at least. =)

Get me in tomorrow I have enough points to donate for some more character slots
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-27 15:40:22
September 27 2016 15:38 GMT
#22391
On September 27 2016 21:47 HolydaKing wrote:
If you want to shock high HP bosses / essence monsters there are just 2 good solutions. First one is getting Vessel of Vinktar, which is too expensive for you as you said. The second one is getting Vaal Lightning Trap (+Increased Duration). It's a great Vaal skill, one of my favorites. It only won't work against stuff like Izaro where you have 0 Vaal souls.

Or I need to work on my Lightning damage boosts so my own attacks shock when they crit (crits ignore enemy lightning resistance)
I think for now I will try with using Mana Leech with OoS.

Also there are some easy to obtain Shock duration nodes. If I would get total of 100% shock duration nodes that would be like doubling my damage as far if Shock happens or not is concerned. On top of high crits, that might work :D
Something to consider for lvl 81+ of this character.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-27 16:00:30
September 27 2016 15:57 GMT
#22392
vaal lightning trap is probably the best solution. the hard part is getting the first shock going so you get the increased damage. also if you want to be cheap you can just take multiple ones.

status ailment duration nodes are useful if you want to do a perma freeze/ burn build but not as much for shock. wouldnt go out of the way to take them.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Espelz
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany833 Posts
September 27 2016 18:20 GMT
#22393
I'm thinking about coming back to PoE for a bit. The last time I played was pretty much before the whole Atziri stuff made it into the game... so quite a few updates ago.

I'll probably ask about a guild re-join once I get the hang of it again, but for now I kinda have to decide what the hell I'm going to play.
So if anybody has a recommodation when it comes to reasonably cheap/easy builds I'd be very happy. I did enjoy trap builds in the past as well as flamethrower stuff, but I'm pretty much open to anything as long as its okay starting out poor and decent at changing that.
"Its not over till Fantasy gg´s" - Sayle
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
September 27 2016 18:42 GMT
#22394
Im currently playing ancestral warchief totem berserker, and I have to say, it is really easy and pretty fun to play. Damage is really good if you use a reasonable two hander (marohi erqi, kaoms primacy, wings of entropy) or just a good rare. Im using wings of entropy myself because I bought it since I was initially doing a lacerate build. Damage and aoe were very lacking however and literally swapping the lacerate gem with ancestraf warchief already doubled my dps. Long story short: dont go lacerate if you arent a slayer. Ill start using a marohi erqi once i get it 5linked.

A build Im wanting to roll is a point blank blast rain with chin sol build, which gives you a sick damage boost at close range.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2016 19:41 GMT
#22395
On September 27 2016 22:58 r.Evo wrote:
Damn, there's really not many options for people we can kick from guild right now besides 2-3 vets. Gonna spend the last 100 pts we have around to add 10 more slots for a total of 90.

Considering the last time anyone donated was in May 2014 I think we're in alright shape; since the last purge most people seemed to have been active. Should be fine now till next league at least. =)

You can kick me (if you haven't already) to make room.
If I get a computer/internet that can handle the game properly again and I start playing I'll ask for an invite then.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
September 27 2016 21:33 GMT
#22396
You guys can kick me too. I don't know what my name is on there, though. lol

unfortunately I just don't have any time to play anymore.
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
September 28 2016 01:15 GMT
#22397
On September 28 2016 04:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2016 22:58 r.Evo wrote:
Damn, there's really not many options for people we can kick from guild right now besides 2-3 vets. Gonna spend the last 100 pts we have around to add 10 more slots for a total of 90.

Considering the last time anyone donated was in May 2014 I think we're in alright shape; since the last purge most people seemed to have been active. Should be fine now till next league at least. =)

You can kick me (if you haven't already) to make room.
If I get a computer/internet that can handle the game properly again and I start playing I'll ask for an invite then.

;_;

Your name is ASDF2000 Travis, the "Im Travis on TL" status was a pretty smart idea. =P

Right now we got 9 slots open so if anything we'll do the nice big purge before next league I think.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Faeny
Profile Joined January 2015
647 Posts
September 28 2016 01:29 GMT
#22398
The new "last online" display isn't helping? Or almost all guild members have been on since the Atlas launch?
SKT hwaiting! RIP TL, TiP
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-28 06:54:58
September 28 2016 06:45 GMT
#22399
Can someone add me to the guild please? Name is; @couldbegoodmaybe

I have plenty of mtx points for some guild slots

Nvm I'm a fool, 200 points have been donated for some character slots.
kAra
Profile Joined September 2004
Germany1465 Posts
September 28 2016 07:43 GMT
#22400
also would love an invite if theres still space

@Yahui
mada mada dane
Prev 1 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 129
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2288
GuemChi 611
Snow 142
Leta 134
Bale 28
Noble 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto21
League of Legends
JimRising 620
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King178
Other Games
summit1g7116
C9.Mang0255
WinterStarcraft208
Sick161
ViBE82
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick497
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2172
League of Legends
• Lourlo1366
• Stunt442
Other Games
• Shiphtur485
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 9m
Patches Events
10h 9m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.