• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:06
CEST 19:06
KST 02:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9642 users

Path of Exile - Page 1123

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-06 10:07:05
October 06 2016 08:45 GMT
#22441
So I been looking at other CI users trees. They got a bit more passives into ES nodes but it seems I should be OK, but I will need to get ES gear first for all my body slots and only then change it all at once.
As my current character I removed my Vaal Haste and replaced with with Vaal Skeletons so to have more distractions vs map bosses and 3 essence rares (also Vaal Haste needs to me to get more +Dex mods on gear than I want).

EDIT: I started using a Lucky Flask with this character, pretty fun to murder tougher enemies faster :D

I need to add this flask to my Mjolner crit arc character as well
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
October 06 2016 21:25 GMT
#22442
you can just use a decoy totem in lieu of vaal summon skeletons.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-07 09:48:37
October 07 2016 09:32 GMT
#22443
On October 07 2016 06:25 ticklishmusic wrote:
you can just use a decoy totem in lieu of vaal summon skeletons.

I could but that would use up one of the offensive totem slots. And I added Vaal Skeletons in 4L with my two golems and Minion life support so for those 20s they do an awesome job of tanking and distracting
Hoenicker
Profile Joined February 2012
243 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-07 10:10:22
October 07 2016 09:52 GMT
#22444
Just to go back to the PC generation and curse spreading on totem chars. I was playing a crit spark brotems scion in EHC, I generated pwoer charges with Orb of storms + PCoC + inc aoe (Inc aoe not necessary at all). It generated charges even against bosses. I used Arc + CoH + ele weakness and enfeeble for curses (using cotb otherwise run conductivity). Running a lucky flask, it worked really well, but I got bored of brotems pretty fast.

edit: actually inc crit strikes + oos + pcoc is probably better.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
October 07 2016 10:06 GMT
#22445
On October 07 2016 18:52 Hoenicker wrote:
Just to go back to the PC generation and curse spreading on totem chars. I was playing a crit spark brotems scion in EHC, I generated pwoer charges with Orb of storms + PCoC + inc aoe (Inc aoe not necessary at all). Its worked really well, and it generated charges even against bosses. I used Arc + CoH + ele weakness and enfeeble for curses (using cotb otherwise run conductivity). Running a lucky flask, it worked really well, but I got bored of brotems pretty fast.

If I switch to CI this might be a good thing for me. I can run HoI and Discipline and switch both my curses as Arc+CoH+Curses. Then I can remove Lightning Warp and Arc can be the the Lightning skill I need to activate to get 10s of 25% fire penetration ascendancy ability. This setup also saves me 4 points as I don't need to get any mana reservation nodes.
lgd-haze
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden547 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-09 09:34:31
October 09 2016 09:31 GMT
#22446
Posting a compilation of RNG stuff that spans over the current league and back to Perandus.

+ Show Spoiler [When you are impatient from 5L's] +
[image loading][image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [Shitty character needs shitty bases] +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [Needed 4 link, means 4 fuses =?] +
[image loading][image loading][image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [15c exalts does wonders] +
[image loading][image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [Just a casual linking] +
[image loading][image loading][image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [Random pictures related to RNG] +
[image loading] First time doing master craft services. Sweaty palms ensured. Mace is a 202% Phys damage craft that needs to git gud

[image loading]First day of Uber lab farming. 2 leagues late and it feels like I've been missing out.

[image loading]Possibly one of the best drops I've ever had.
Flying Tushin!!
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
October 09 2016 09:35 GMT
#22447
that shield in the last pic lol. didn't think things like that could drop
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
October 09 2016 11:44 GMT
#22448
That shield is still completely nuts. My favorite were the responses of streamers you linked it to. I think Ziz was like "Uhh... a lot." and Karv like "The firstborn of whoever buys it I guess?"

I'm kinda hoping the guy that did your Mace is doing lvl 8s again next league, if there's some interest I can see if he's into something like free lvl 8 crafts for guild if we share all them masters early on.

I've never needed more than one lvl 8 craft per league personally, not sure if we have anyone else besides Gunde who could use something like that in HC.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
October 09 2016 19:40 GMT
#22449
Hmm I'd be surprised if he agreed to that, that's how he's making his $$, but can't hurt to ask I guess. I've never needed more than one lvl 8 craft either
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
vndestiny
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore3473 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-09 20:07:44
October 09 2016 20:05 GMT
#22450
Wait a second.

Plato sold me a shield somewhat like that, 520 es 80 crit 60 regen open suffix for craft res (was open prefix too but I exalt life...).

And when I checked poe.trade that time there's 2 like that which are price under 8ex.
That's not a lot is it ?
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
October 09 2016 20:24 GMT
#22451
In HC 500ES + 60 crit is already rather thin (Ex is at 27c right now, was around 20 when the shield above got sold iirc): http://poe.trade/search/inarazaranasub

The same (rather generous search) produces 7x the amount of results in ESC right now. Looks like there's a few up for pretty good prices, in HC that stuff is much harder to get.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Quateras
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany867 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-09 21:24:45
October 09 2016 21:24 GMT
#22452
Yo, kind of new player for POE, would love an invite to the guild and check out whats that for.
Playing Essence League under @Magiere send me an invite if anyones on, will be around for like an hour.
"If you don't know where you are going, you can never get lost."
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
October 10 2016 17:56 GMT
#22453
got you fam

I been playing with desync mode (predictive) lately because of poor connection at my apartment, it's surprisingly good. My old, dormant reflexes for dealing with desync are back but even so it's not as bad as I can recall. Pretty smooth way of dealing with consistent short duration lag spikes
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Lachrymose
Profile Joined February 2008
Australia1928 Posts
October 13 2016 03:06 GMT
#22454
Predictive mode itself got a lot better when they implemented lockstep. Apparently it allowed them to identify a lot of bugs/inefficiencies.
~
Ryndika
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1489 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-14 14:51:52
October 13 2016 17:40 GMT
#22455
Anyone wanna lvl with my to-be-support guardian? Currently in cruel sarn. I'm racer tryhard on my paid time but on my freetime I like to zoom at rocks, play casually slow and have jolly time. I can do either if you wanna help me a bit with lvling.


Hit me up on steam or in game:
+ Show Spoiler +

steam: ryn http://steamcommunity.com/id/ryndika
IGN: Tranquil_Upbeat or Support_Beat
as useful as teasalt
vndestiny
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore3473 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-16 17:00:37
October 16 2016 16:46 GMT
#22456
I just theorycraft a self-buff 1.2M dps warchief totem build with an 8c weapon, random 6L chest and <10c for rest of the gears. Each totem doing around 500k per hit.
Balance.

A modified version using Earthquake prob reach around 1M. But of course reflect rare is instant KO so it's only viable via totems.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
October 16 2016 17:42 GMT
#22457
Can you post your ideas?
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
vndestiny
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore3473 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-16 18:04:46
October 16 2016 17:57 GMT
#22458
Core concept involved Trypanon, Marylene's Fallacy, a random 6L chest of your chosen (tabula or super op rare or Carcass or who knows), Facebreaker, accuracy on helm & rings.

Main link is AW - added lightning - added cold - wed - faster attack - incr aoe/conc effect.

Tree
+ Show Spoiler +
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAPndi4zQH-_rwGYEs6IA8B9o8uFzgpvtIFfid-U8Be98Mok62CcvkFUaOP6HEMzGrkVHwFRsCyL0SphqQwth5CIabDbpJKoWb-Nq-tKApFXWtQRmnljlWiuj8m0ZCPRk569s-JOMRjwtg18rtoPMtz7-Cti9NZL-j1RHjDZQQlM1kyedrgKW0nySbrxWm24pi5x77WHDE2n-E8xP8-zL8f5gZa3xGF2nCNgkNsWD806usTauEh8CBAeD21XGTeNMs5eVUlM9X5f0nsSmvl3yidNwUn_GoqMPxDt8uMpVS2HiJpUWv8xmlFwXL_JFOuGmVzpY


Edit: huh people in hc essence never bother to run Perandus map or what, why Trypanon supply is 50 times lower there ?
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
October 16 2016 18:12 GMT
#22459
could imagine 50 times more people map in essence sc. the player count is probably 4-5 times higher and many players die regularly.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
October 16 2016 19:47 GMT
#22460
On October 17 2016 02:57 vndestiny wrote:
Core concept involved Trypanon, Marylene's Fallacy, a random 6L chest of your chosen (tabula or super op rare or Carcass or who knows), Facebreaker, accuracy on helm & rings.

Main link is AW - added lightning - added cold - wed - faster attack - incr aoe/conc effect.

Tree
+ Show Spoiler +
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAPndi4zQH-_rwGYEs6IA8B9o8uFzgpvtIFfid-U8Be98Mok62CcvkFUaOP6HEMzGrkVHwFRsCyL0SphqQwth5CIabDbpJKoWb-Nq-tKApFXWtQRmnljlWiuj8m0ZCPRk569s-JOMRjwtg18rtoPMtz7-Cti9NZL-j1RHjDZQQlM1kyedrgKW0nySbrxWm24pi5x77WHDE2n-E8xP8-zL8f5gZa3xGF2nCNgkNsWD806usTauEh8CBAeD21XGTeNMs5eVUlM9X5f0nsSmvl3yidNwUn_GoqMPxDt8uMpVS2HiJpUWv8xmlFwXL_JFOuGmVzpY


Edit: huh people in hc essence never bother to run Perandus map or what, why Trypanon supply is 50 times lower there ?

Ok, that one is interesting but the standard AW build already does this damage and uses Marauder and gives you more life.
Prev 1 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 215
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 117
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3741
Bisu 1832
Soulkey 1171
EffOrt 732
Mini 541
Larva 342
Horang2 250
ZerO 241
actioN 166
ggaemo 159
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 153
hero 85
Mind 77
Sharp 76
Sea.KH 53
Shinee 51
sorry 51
Snow 43
Hyun 41
Barracks 37
Bale 34
Trap 29
Terrorterran 22
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5753
Dendi1419
420jenkins397
XaKoH 352
League of Legends
Reynor74
Counter-Strike
fl0m3784
x6flipin1307
pashabiceps694
Fnx 655
edward28
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes406
Liquid`Hasu223
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1509
Grubby896
hiko831
FrodaN569
XBOCT238
Livibee191
TKL 123
C9.Mang0110
QueenE96
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)24
RotterdaM16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 71
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV696
League of Legends
• Nemesis4041
• TFBlade825
Other Games
• Shiphtur514
• imaqtpie7
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 54m
Patches Events
22h 54m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.