• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:03
CEST 08:03
KST 15:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7103 users

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 512

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 510 511 512 513 514 668 Next
Check out the new Street Fighter V Thread
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-11 22:18:09
April 11 2015 21:06 GMT
#10221
Got around to adding TL players information to the OP. Here's what we've got so far (copy-pasta from the OP):


TeamLiquid Players

We have a few active USF4 players in the TeamLiquid community. If you're looking for practice partners or just some fun in Endless matches, check this section. If you want to be added, post in this thread. Include your Steam name + link, region, PP or approximate skill level (1-10), your main character(s), and any optional information about you.


Excalibur_Z
      • Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970519484/
      • Region: NA, West Coast
      • PP: 3000
      • Main: Sakura
No description

FakeSteve[TPR]
      • Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006244427
      • Region: NA, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
      • PP: Over 9000
      • Main: Sakura/Cammy, secondaries Decapre/Chun/Dudley/Shotos
No description [Editor's note: FakeSteve plays in tournaments, add him at your own peril ]

Duka08
      • Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hereticrc
      • Region: NA, Midwest
      • PP: ~1000
      • Main: Oni
Interested in either serious practice or just nonsense fun in endless. Also playing alts / learning new characters.

Aylear
      • Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TLPCane
      • Region: EU, Norway
      • PP: ????
      • Main: Decapre, Gen, C. Viper
Training Room monster who reinstalled USF4 after Valve fixed the matchmaking and latency issues. Practice partners would be good, especially if you have Skype/VC where we can talk about the game while we play.

Flicky
      • Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Flickyfij
      • Region: EU, United Kingdom?
      • PP: Don't play ranked
      • Main: Makoto
People for Endless please!

kuresuti
      • Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/balle24/
      • Region: EU
      • PP: 2500
      • Main: Sagat
I don't have any Street Fighter friends so it would be great with some endless for practicing.

Noocta
      • Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/noocta/
      • Region: EU, France
      • PP: 3000+
      • Main: Makoto, Yun, Viper
No description.


Hopefully getting this section set up will inspire more people to sign up and use it. It would be a decent resource, and I could definitely use a few practice partners. ♥

I need links to your Steam profile, not just your Steam name.
TL+ Member
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
April 11 2015 21:16 GMT
#10222
Oops...

Try this http://steamcommunity.com/id/balle24/
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
April 11 2015 21:17 GMT
#10223
Updated. <3
TL+ Member
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
April 11 2015 21:24 GMT
#10224
Post incoming, just collecting the links and writing some blurbs, gimme a sec xD
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-11 21:40:53
April 11 2015 21:35 GMT
#10225
OK, here's the first batch of my local league matches. This is a paid entry league with a specific format:

12 players round robin
ft7 sets with duece rules (must win by 2)
Match score is counted first (so 11-0 would beat 10-1), ties are determined by win/loss differential.
7pts scored for a 7-0, 2 pts scored for a 7-5, etc.

Currently I am:
4-0 (+24)

First match: FakeSteve (Cammy) vs Dorian (Yang)

This is a fairly weak player with some confidence issues... been trying to work with her on it, but progress is slow. This set is pretty much just a display of how overwhelming Cammy can be vs an unprepared opponent. Most of my sets with Cammy so far are just me going ham, so I wouldn't recommend emulating a TON of stuff from them. I know I can take risks vs this player, so I tend to. I dunno, see for yourself. Yes this is a 13 minute ft7




Second match: FakeSteve (Cammy) vs 2P|Scottbox (Honda)

Scotty is a huge boon to the community here, he's helping me run this league. He's not an overly competitive player though, so he has a lot of bad habits that he's had for years. This is a bit of a blowout, not at lot to see here. Probably skip this one if you're gonna skip any of 'em, cuz I can't really say I gave it my best




Third match: FakeSteve (Sakura) vs Tom Bison (Bison)

This is the match I was worried about in terms of impacting my differential. This was also a player I wasn't gonna bring my Cammy anywhere near. I have massive problems vs Bison; a better player probably would have destroyed me. Definitely open for suggestions on what I can improve here! One thing I'm pleased with was how clean my c.mk FADC cl.fp links are these days - its 1f, which means it requires a perfect FADC and then a 1f link, but I have grinded the shit out of this link. It's so important for Sakura these days. In this set you'll see me make a lot of poor decisions as I get flustered because I can't figure out what to do. I really should have prepared for this set better, but alas.




Fourth match... is not up yet, I thought it was. It's FakeSteve (Cammy) vs Marble House (Vega). Marble is one of my primary students and I spent 2 weeks coaching him for this match specifically. Yes, even though I was his opponent. That's my main focus in locals, getting people to improve. A little money isn't really a driving factor for me. I want our region to compete with others. I'll post this one as soon as its uploaded, shouldn't be long.

In the meantime here's a recent ranbat grand finals vs ntn.stuGGa:





Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
April 11 2015 21:37 GMT
#10226
Updated your post Aylear :> I don't know why my URL doesn't look like everyone else's, must be that legit I guess.
Moderator
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
April 11 2015 21:40 GMT
#10227
and here's something for that post:

ID: FakeSteve
Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006244427
Region: NA, specifically Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
PP: I don't play online much
Main: Sakura/Cammy, secondaries Decapre/Chun/Dudley/Shotos
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
April 11 2015 21:46 GMT
#10228
ID : Noocta
Steam Link : http://steamcommunity.com/id/noocta/
Region: EU ( France )
PP : 3k+
Main : Makoto, seconddaries : Yun, Viper
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
April 11 2015 21:58 GMT
#10229
Added everything to the OP, time to watch the games Steve posted.
TL+ Member
Flicky
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
England2675 Posts
April 11 2015 22:09 GMT
#10230
ID: flicky (forever changing)
Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Flickyfij
Region: EU
PP: Don't play ranked
Main: Makoto

People for Endless please!
Liquipedia"I was seriously looking for a black guy" - MrHoon
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
April 11 2015 22:30 GMT
#10231
I should mention as well that if youre a new or lower level player I can help you level up feel free to PM with questions or match footage

...which reminds me, i hafta watch some footage for Noocta xD Sorry man I totally forgot!
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
April 11 2015 22:38 GMT
#10232
Man, if I was anywhere near you, I would totally take you up on that. I'm happy getting crushed by good players all day if it means I'm always learning and improving.
TL+ Member
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
April 11 2015 22:45 GMT
#10233
Just discussing theory helps, man. shoot me questions anytime
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
April 11 2015 22:49 GMT
#10234
I just noticed that freeze frame of the ranbat final I posted is Sakura punching THawk right in the dick

its a fierce punch too!
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Andre
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Slovenia3523 Posts
April 11 2015 22:50 GMT
#10235
I'd sign up but too low skill. Have about ~60 hours and still trash. Everyone online is like pretty good, no newbies to practice against z_z It's a really fun game though, watching tournaments is awesome. The raw mechanical skill requirement looks pretty high, kinda like BW.

But I guess you really start playing the game once mechanics aren't an issue anymore. Would be nice to see a tournament or something if enough people come forward.
You must gather your party before venturing forth.
riotjune
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States3394 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-11 23:57:45
April 11 2015 23:35 GMT
#10236
It's pronounced cash Seth.

John Choi giving the lowdown on 1st gen Asian parents. His dad finally acknowledges him and he goes on to win Evo lol
And his stick is 18 years old wtf, that's like older than Nuckledu

On April 12 2015 07:49 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
I just noticed that freeze frame of the ranbat final I posted is Sakura punching THawk right in the dick

its a fierce punch too!

Oooo that's gotta hurt!
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
April 12 2015 00:20 GMT
#10237
Spring Fighter: USF4 Top 8 is coming up next on http://www.twitch.tv/nycfurby. No idea who's still in it, they've been awful at posting information about his tournament.
TL+ Member
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-12 01:07:22
April 12 2015 00:56 GMT
#10238
hahaha fuck the first round in that match vs stugga is so funny. I spend the last bit of it trying to bait an spd, only to get scooped anyway xD

Our matches tend to look kinda weird.. we play each other so often that we make a lot of hard reads on each others' tendencies
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
April 12 2015 01:12 GMT
#10239
On April 12 2015 07:50 Andre wrote:
I'd sign up but too low skill. Have about ~60 hours and still trash. Everyone online is like pretty good, no newbies to practice against z_z It's a really fun game though, watching tournaments is awesome. The raw mechanical skill requirement looks pretty high, kinda like BW.

But I guess you really start playing the game once mechanics aren't an issue anymore. Would be nice to see a tournament or something if enough people come forward.

There's definitely high-execution characters in USF4, but there are characters that don't rely on that stuff either. You could play Chun, Bison, Ryu, etc etc if you don't feel comfortable with all the execution stuff.

Speaking of it though, if you can get your hands to do what you tell 'em, it opens the doors to play whoever you want, in whatever style you want. What are you having trouble with?
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
April 12 2015 02:41 GMT
#10240
On April 12 2015 07:30 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
I should mention as well that if youre a new or lower level player I can help you level up feel free to PM with questions or match footage

...which reminds me, i hafta watch some footage for Noocta xD Sorry man I totally forgot!


It's okay man, I got some good advices from some of my Makoto friends. I should be fine until the next time I play the guy and he crushes me even after rethinking the whole matchup :p
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Prev 1 510 511 512 513 514 668 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1916
910 56
Bale 29
sorry 25
ZergMaN 17
Aegong 14
Noble 10
Icarus 9
yabsab 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
Fuzer 38
League of Legends
JimRising 597
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox635
C9.Mang0166
Mew2King28
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1240
Other Games
summit1g7108
PiGStarcraft273
ArmadaUGS136
Maynarde131
Sick126
Livibee78
ViBE52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick586
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 36
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2244
League of Legends
• Lourlo1357
• Rush1206
• Stunt458
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 57m
OSC
6h 57m
Stellar Fest
6h 57m
OSC
17h 57m
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.