• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:10
CEST 07:10
KST 14:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8733 users

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 511

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 509 510 511 512 513 668 Next
Check out the new Street Fighter V Thread
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
April 10 2015 03:56 GMT
#10201
Smug's Dudley is ridiculously dominant but it's also painfully clear that he gets by on frame traps and people's inability to block f+hk. That doesn't mean he's bad at fundamentals but that's the one area that will get the most improvement playing against that level of competition.
Moderator
zev318
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada4306 Posts
April 10 2015 04:26 GMT
#10202
i dont think he's won 1 game vs daigo ever.
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
April 10 2015 18:14 GMT
#10203
On April 10 2015 13:26 zev318 wrote:
i dont think he's won 1 game vs daigo ever.

Their score at Final Round was 2-1 Daigo. That was the first time they played.
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
zev318
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada4306 Posts
April 11 2015 16:14 GMT
#10204
pretty close now, everyone's got a shot to win (cept 1 guy)
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
April 11 2015 17:07 GMT
#10205
Am I blind or is there really no coverage on TL at all for Du?
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
April 11 2015 17:23 GMT
#10206
Someone pls link me anything you can find, otherwise my annoyance will force me to whip something up tonight, and I'm lazy as fuck
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
April 11 2015 18:44 GMT
#10207
I don't think there is anything except for The APEX 2015 recap.
riotjune
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States3394 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-11 18:51:07
April 11 2015 18:49 GMT
#10208
I think most of the "coverage" is in this thread

If you're looking for a proper article, you'd be hard-pressed to find any since they're pretty much nonexistent. The above link is from page 7 of the archives from teamliquidpro.com, which no one visits anyway.

Any matches this weekend and will it be streamed?
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
April 11 2015 18:50 GMT
#10209
Man what the hell. Aren't all the other TL teams kinda struggling right now? I don't really follow any other TL players besides our LoL team, so correct me if I'm wrong but... is Du the only TL player putting up results right now?

I'm legitimately asking because I don't know
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
riotjune
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States3394 Posts
April 11 2015 18:54 GMT
#10210
Don't tell me, TL's LoL team got stomped by C9?
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
April 11 2015 19:15 GMT
#10211
Did they? D:
I dont actually know, ive been busy running and playng in a local topanga style league for sf lol...

C9 is my favourite LoL team so I secretly hope they did xD
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
April 11 2015 19:17 GMT
#10212
Speaking of that league, my first four matches are up on youtube... theyre weaker opponents so they arent all that interesting, but should I post em?
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
April 11 2015 19:33 GMT
#10213
Sharing is caring
riotjune
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States3394 Posts
April 11 2015 19:37 GMT
#10214
C9 traitor!

As for youtube matches, sure why not. Maybe even put in a couple sentences describing your thought process going into the matches, we can all learn something. You still running Sakura?

Though I'd understand if you'd want to opt out since giving away the game plan is just setting yourself up to get beat if your opponents check them out as well
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
April 11 2015 19:52 GMT
#10215
Yeah, NuckleDu is just about the only Liquid player doing really well right now, and he's playing the one game that has practically zero cover on TeamLiquid. That's part of why I decided to take over the thread. My little 4-paragraph blurb on NuckleDu in the OP is the most information you will find on NuckleDu on all of TeamLiquid. Yes, including Liquipedia.

P.S.: Spring Fighter is live, over at Arturo's stream.
TL+ Member
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
April 11 2015 19:53 GMT
#10216
On April 12 2015 04:17 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
Speaking of that league, my first four matches are up on youtube... theyre weaker opponents so they arent all that interesting, but should I post em?

Yes you should. You're the best player who is also an active poster, and even though you're too good for us these days we'd appreciate you posting some games and information. <3
TL+ Member
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
April 11 2015 20:04 GMT
#10217
Nah, no worries on that June I spend a lot of time working with these players to level up their game, I wish they'd soend MORE time analyzing my matches. it helps me improve as well, as people recognize and figure out my habits, I become aware of them as well, and I can fix them!

In these matches you'll see my Cammy three times, because I'm really trying to make her work. My Cammy is far too aggressive and scrubby vs high lvl opponents (work in progress), but she can be overwhelming, so I'm using her in a lot my earlier matches to get more reliable 7-0 or 7-1 scores. Match differential will decide ties, so winning 7-0 matters a LOT if you can do it.

the fourth match is Sakura, because I have historically struggled vs Bison, and that was the opponent. my Cammy isnt ready for her bad matchups yet. That set I wasn't all too happy with, because even though I won, I still see holes in my game vs Bison that I'm not sure how to address :/

Will post em on my lunch break a lil later today.... its mostly just my cammy being nutty though, like I said xD

Every player registered two characters for this thing, and theres other alts I really shoulda picked besides Cammy to cover matchups, but I'm really trying to work on her.
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-11 20:10:56
April 11 2015 20:08 GMT
#10218
The real interesting match with be me vs ntn.stuGGa, our thawk player. he and I are 1/2 in our local Elo, we seem t trade ranbat wins every week. that'll probably be the 'final'. he's the reason differential is so important, cuz 6 of his 7 matches have been 7-0s O_O

thawk dumpsters Sakura (as does Rose, another person I'll be playing later in the league), but I'm confident in those matchups now. we have a super yolo Gief in the league too, and I'm legitimately worried about that one... im like a magnet for 720 scoops sometimes xD i need serious work in that matchup
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
April 11 2015 20:12 GMT
#10219
On April 12 2015 05:08 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
The real interesting match with be me vs ntn.stuGGa, our thawk player. he and I are 1/2 in our local Elo, we seem t trade ranbat wins every week. that'll probably be the 'final'. he's the reason differential is so important, cuz 6 of his 7 matches have been 7-0s O_O

thawk dumpsters Sakura (as does Rose, another person I'll be playing later in the league), but I'm confident in those matchups now. we have a super yolo Gief in the league too, and I'm legitimately worried about that one... im like a magnet for 720 scoops sometimes xD i need serious work in that matchup

Oh god so do I, I need to find a Zangief practice partner who is willing to bash his head against mine for like 4 days straight until we're both less stupid!
TL+ Member
riotjune
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States3394 Posts
April 11 2015 20:29 GMT
#10220
Thanks for that FakeSteve, looking forward to those vids!

Spring Fighter on at the same time TL is going up against C9, guess I'll have both streams open. At least this weekend won't suck.

Was excited to see May in Xrd, but they were just messing around XD
Prev 1 509 510 511 512 513 668 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2059
Snow 143
Bale 24
Noble 15
ZergMaN 9
Icarus 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm167
Counter-Strike
taco 329
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1245
Mew2King49
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1150
WinterStarcraft628
Other Games
summit1g7735
JimRising 628
PiGStarcraft325
C9.Mang0176
ArmadaUGS160
Maynarde133
Sick123
RuFF_SC2103
ViBE72
Livibee60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick582
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream159
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 41
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2161
League of Legends
• Lourlo1356
• Rush1093
• Stunt368
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 51m
OSC
7h 51m
Stellar Fest
7h 51m
OSC
18h 51m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.