• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:26
CEST 16:26
KST 23:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9405 users

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 399

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 397 398 399 400 401 668 Next
Check out the new Street Fighter V Thread
ain
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany786 Posts
February 04 2014 23:46 GMT
#7961
On February 05 2014 06:36 Noocta wrote:
Had the chat totally disabled when I was watching =O

Did you click on the arrow in the top right?
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
February 05 2014 02:08 GMT
#7962
On February 05 2014 08:46 ain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 06:36 Noocta wrote:
Had the chat totally disabled when I was watching =O

Did you click on the arrow in the top right?


No.
I had a message instead of the chat saying something like " Chat for this channel as been disabled "
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 05 2014 07:39 GMT
#7963
We didn't disable it as far as I know.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
February 05 2014 07:45 GMT
#7964
Yeah, I asked around, it was just me. Probably got a bug, but the message was weird.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
February 05 2014 20:21 GMT
#7965
[image loading]

That looks so cool.
Sad it's a fan concept only.
I really hope they remake the character select screen.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
February 07 2014 17:15 GMT
#7966


omh is my inspiration
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
February 07 2014 17:36 GMT
#7967
A lot of good highlight videos lately.
The Sako and the Haitani ones were pretty cool too.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
February 07 2014 17:49 GMT
#7968
I love all the Oni players coming out of the woodwork, whether they've just picked him up or have been playing him since AE came out, and just owning everybody. He's been a slept-on or ironically dismissed (as in the "Oni is banned" meme) character forever, but playing against someone who is legitimately good at fighting games, has solid execution, and knows how Oni operates turns him into a fearsome enemy. He's similar to Hakan in that regard.
Moderator
ain
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany786 Posts
February 07 2014 22:55 GMT
#7969
The same has happened for Evil Ryu and kind of is still happening for Hakan, albeit at a slower rate. I just hope they don't buf Eryu and Oni too much. I feel like they're already really good.
neurosx
Profile Joined August 2011
Luxembourg1096 Posts
February 12 2014 16:17 GMT
#7970
I wish the matchmaking was half decent .. It's either I absolutely stomp the people who have the same points as me, or I get fucking destroyed by people with 15 times my points.

It feels like I'm not progressin at all. urgh
You'll wish I'd never stooped to notice you.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
February 12 2014 16:42 GMT
#7971
I prefer playing the people with a lot more points than me.

Because there's a better chance that they'll play like an adult.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-12 18:59:21
February 12 2014 18:49 GMT
#7972
I managed to find KingBlackToof for a few ranked games, and got kind of destroyed.
I hate people who know how to abuse Makoto's weaknesses, dammit. :p

On subject, hitting a wall is often frustrating. When you have trouble finding people of your skill level to progress, the best you can do is just pushing yourself hard and trying against way better players than you. Don't hesitate to ask them what you can improve. Some may not answer, but some will. And that can help you .
And always try to have people to play endless with that are near your skill level if you can. It's invaluable.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
neurosx
Profile Joined August 2011
Luxembourg1096 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-14 00:38:14
February 14 2014 00:36 GMT
#7973
On February 13 2014 03:49 Noocta wrote:
I managed to find KingBlackToof for a few ranked games, and got kind of destroyed.
I hate people who know how to abuse Makoto's weaknesses, dammit. :p

On subject, hitting a wall is often frustrating. When you have trouble finding people of your skill level to progress, the best you can do is just pushing yourself hard and trying against way better players than you. Don't hesitate to ask them what you can improve. Some may not answer, but some will. And that can help you .
And always try to have people to play endless with that are near your skill level if you can. It's invaluable.


Well the thing is I have someone who I play against almost every day, but he's really 1000x better than me and it feels like I don't even have the time to improve you know . It's just really frustrating getting 25-0'd every night so I just try ranked but it's maybe even worse. We've been playing like 1 or 2 hours every night for like 2 months but it doesn't feel like I've progressed one bit. Maybe i'm just terrible at fighting games
You'll wish I'd never stooped to notice you.
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
February 14 2014 01:20 GMT
#7974
On February 14 2014 09:36 neurosx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 03:49 Noocta wrote:
I managed to find KingBlackToof for a few ranked games, and got kind of destroyed.
I hate people who know how to abuse Makoto's weaknesses, dammit. :p

On subject, hitting a wall is often frustrating. When you have trouble finding people of your skill level to progress, the best you can do is just pushing yourself hard and trying against way better players than you. Don't hesitate to ask them what you can improve. Some may not answer, but some will. And that can help you .
And always try to have people to play endless with that are near your skill level if you can. It's invaluable.


Well the thing is I have someone who I play against almost every day, but he's really 1000x better than me and it feels like I don't even have the time to improve you know . It's just really frustrating getting 25-0'd every night so I just try ranked but it's maybe even worse. We've been playing like 1 or 2 hours every night for like 2 months but it doesn't feel like I've progressed one bit. Maybe i'm just terrible at fighting games


You just need to take it slow and make fewer mistakes. Good players will exploit your mistakes for tons of damage using high-execution combos. Let's say you whiff a Shoryuken right in front of the other guy and he punishes you for like 300 damage. If he whiffs a Shoryuken right in front of you, you need to be able to perform a basic punish every time, usually a heavy normal canceled into a heavy special, and that's going to end up being anywhere from 200 to 250 damage. That's a lot better than what a lot of new players will do, which is punish with a throw or a sweep for 80-120 damage. You're not quite reaching the 300 that the other guy is, but you're closing the punishment gap and he's going to be a lot less reckless when the punishes hurt more. Therefore, as long as your fundamentals are there, the game becomes more about your ability to adapt, react, and control space once the execution element is removed.

The next part of it is improving your ground game. Know the ranges of each of your normal attacks and understand their purpose, don't rely exclusively on special moves (this is a common mistake). Don't throw out moves, especially special moves, for no reason. Perfect your ability to antiair and never let the opponent jump in for free. Limit your own jumping. Don't give up screen real estate if you can afford it, since being trapped in the corner takes away a lot of your options. Try to get into the head of your opponent and understand what his goal is at any given moment, for example, if he's Balrog and has Ultra 1 ready and he's been sitting there charging back, his goal is probably to ultra through your fireball so don't throw a fireball at a predictable time. Instead, inch forward or try to bait out the ultra by doing the fireball motion and not actually hitting the button. If your opponent is trying to poke you out with normals but they whiff and you're in range to counter-poke his extended limb for free damage, hone your reactions and do so.
Moderator
Gyabo
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States329 Posts
February 14 2014 01:41 GMT
#7975
On February 14 2014 09:36 neurosx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 03:49 Noocta wrote:
I managed to find KingBlackToof for a few ranked games, and got kind of destroyed.
I hate people who know how to abuse Makoto's weaknesses, dammit. :p

On subject, hitting a wall is often frustrating. When you have trouble finding people of your skill level to progress, the best you can do is just pushing yourself hard and trying against way better players than you. Don't hesitate to ask them what you can improve. Some may not answer, but some will. And that can help you .
And always try to have people to play endless with that are near your skill level if you can. It's invaluable.


Well the thing is I have someone who I play against almost every day, but he's really 1000x better than me and it feels like I don't even have the time to improve you know . It's just really frustrating getting 25-0'd every night so I just try ranked but it's maybe even worse. We've been playing like 1 or 2 hours every night for like 2 months but it doesn't feel like I've progressed one bit. Maybe i'm just terrible at fighting games

Man you're lucky. I wish I knew somebody who was good enough and willing to 25-0 me everyday. I used to know a guy who did that to me in marvel. At my weekly locals there was a guy who would blow me up 50-0 every time I played him. Over the course of a year those 50-0s turned into 50-2s, then 50-5s, before I knew it I was beating him 1/3 of the time. That experience taught me way more about marvel (and fighting games in general) than all the training mode and online games ever did. Now I wish I knew someone who would do that for me in SF lol. Don't give up hope just yet!
neurosx
Profile Joined August 2011
Luxembourg1096 Posts
February 14 2014 01:54 GMT
#7976
On February 14 2014 10:20 Excalibur_Z wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 09:36 neurosx wrote:
On February 13 2014 03:49 Noocta wrote:
I managed to find KingBlackToof for a few ranked games, and got kind of destroyed.
I hate people who know how to abuse Makoto's weaknesses, dammit. :p

On subject, hitting a wall is often frustrating. When you have trouble finding people of your skill level to progress, the best you can do is just pushing yourself hard and trying against way better players than you. Don't hesitate to ask them what you can improve. Some may not answer, but some will. And that can help you .
And always try to have people to play endless with that are near your skill level if you can. It's invaluable.


Well the thing is I have someone who I play against almost every day, but he's really 1000x better than me and it feels like I don't even have the time to improve you know . It's just really frustrating getting 25-0'd every night so I just try ranked but it's maybe even worse. We've been playing like 1 or 2 hours every night for like 2 months but it doesn't feel like I've progressed one bit. Maybe i'm just terrible at fighting games


You just need to take it slow and make fewer mistakes. Good players will exploit your mistakes for tons of damage using high-execution combos. Let's say you whiff a Shoryuken right in front of the other guy and he punishes you for like 300 damage. If he whiffs a Shoryuken right in front of you, you need to be able to perform a basic punish every time, usually a heavy normal canceled into a heavy special, and that's going to end up being anywhere from 200 to 250 damage. That's a lot better than what a lot of new players will do, which is punish with a throw or a sweep for 80-120 damage. You're not quite reaching the 300 that the other guy is, but you're closing the punishment gap and he's going to be a lot less reckless when the punishes hurt more. Therefore, as long as your fundamentals are there, the game becomes more about your ability to adapt, react, and control space once the execution element is removed.

The next part of it is improving your ground game. Know the ranges of each of your normal attacks and understand their purpose, don't rely exclusively on special moves (this is a common mistake). Don't throw out moves, especially special moves, for no reason. Perfect your ability to antiair and never let the opponent jump in for free. Limit your own jumping. Don't give up screen real estate if you can afford it, since being trapped in the corner takes away a lot of your options. Try to get into the head of your opponent and understand what his goal is at any given moment, for example, if he's Balrog and has Ultra 1 ready and he's been sitting there charging back, his goal is probably to ultra through your fireball so don't throw a fireball at a predictable time. Instead, inch forward or try to bait out the ultra by doing the fireball motion and not actually hitting the button. If your opponent is trying to poke you out with normals but they whiff and you're in range to counter-poke his extended limb for free damage, hone your reactions and do so.


Thanks a lot for the well constructed post and the advice, I'm definitely trying to play better, I'm not jumping for nothing at obvious range anymore and I don't really spam DP but I almost feel like I was doing better when I was doing exactly that.
The thing is I can't seem to ever be able to punish him. If I begin blocking it just feels like I'm done and I might as well afk to give him the round. I know I'm just probably lacking game knowledge and overall experience but it's still really frustrating to win like one round in a week and my previous post was more just venting than anything. The thing is it's the first game where I feel like I'm not improving at all with all the time I'm putting in, I've always been good at competitive games but SF4 has just been more frustrating that rewarding so far :/
You'll wish I'd never stooped to notice you.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
February 14 2014 02:15 GMT
#7977
I don't know the relation you have with the guy, but try to talk with him about how to improve yourself better.
Try finding videos of the match up you play at higher level to get ideas.
Study a bit of frame data / do some training mode to see what moves you can punish that you might not be aware of.

It will take time. I started playing with a guy that could 50-0 easy. It can be depressing but it's also a good motivation. Took me 7 months to become his equal.
Fighters ain't easy, and you don't become good at them in a week. Don't forget that some people have been playing SF4 for 5 years, and some have been playing Fighting game for 20 more years.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
February 14 2014 12:54 GMT
#7978
Mind that everyone learns the game differently. Some people are talented and can rely on instinct, just need some general tips or guides from likes of Sonic Hurricane so that things click in their head. Others are good at applying theoretical knowledge to their game, so they just need to learn setups and matchups (SRK forums are your friend in that regard). And there are people who need to be methodical, simply playing and encountering all sorts of different situations so they can later research them and figure out what to do if something like this happens again. So don't down yourself by thinking how good others are and try to enjoy little wins (landing a good setup, winning a round, shutting down enemy strategy) while getting better.
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-14 14:47:09
February 14 2014 14:43 GMT
#7979
On February 14 2014 09:36 neurosx wrote:
It's just really frustrating getting 25-0'd every night so I just try ranked but it's maybe even worse. We've been playing like 1 or 2 hours every night for like 2 months but it doesn't feel like I've progressed one bit.

I just want to point out that this isn't uncommon at all. I'll just speak from my own experience, and I'm not a good player, but there are nights where I can go toe to toe with someone on my skill level or better for HOURS in endless and feel great about it. OR at least if I'm losing, I feel like I'm learning or trying to. But then there are other nights where I will literally go on 10 game losing streaks in Ranked against a HUGE variety of players and skill levels, and just feel completely frustrated and helpless, like I haven't learned anything since day 1 or have even gotten worse. This game can do that to you. It's not uncommon. ESPECIALLY if you fall into the trap of starting to auto-pilot, or let a bad game start to affect your playstyle (ON TILT!).

To address your second point about progress, it can be deceptive when you play friends. My first fighter was Soul Calibur 4, years ago in college, and I played one of my best friends for hours getting 50-0'd like you mentioned. I may have gotten frustrated or confused at times, but I was never MAD at the game, and never got bored. You can play someone better than you for 300 games and lose every single one, but then challenge someone else you've been "even" with before and completely BODY THEIR SHIT because of how much you learned without fully realizing it. The same friend and I play MVC3 together nowadays, and even though we started together he puts in more practice than me so he still wins 95% of our games. But at the same time, after a few nights of 50-100 games of which I only won 3-5, I KNOW I could go online and bop some random people.

Challenging random people in ranked in every game introduces a lot of variance, and people can play like IDIOTS and get away with it sometimes. But once you hit that someone else who's either close to your skill level or higher, you'll start having those games where you stand up when you win and be proud of how smart you played and feel like you really deserved it. It's a sublime feeling.

I have weeks where I play ranked for 3-4 nights in a row and lose a majority of my games, feeling incredibly frustrated and depressed (just see some of my past posts in this thread hahaha). But despite all that, there will be that one night where I invite someone I've met through XBL to play endless for an hour or two, and it COMPLETELY remotivates me and inspires me. THAT'S where it's really at.
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
February 14 2014 16:29 GMT
#7980
That might be the most true post in this whole thread. I wish I could stand losing so I could grind more without getting angry :/

In other news, decided to buy a stick. I like the cross on the pad, but somehow my mind always decides that strong and roundhouse are somehow different from the other normals because I have them bound to the shoulderbuttons and I keep using them when there are much better options. With six buttons equal in size and feeling I hope I can stop doing that.

I also recently learned that Sagat is fucking dope, so trying to learn him at the moment! I play Ruy in a very passive and reactionary (is that even a word?) manner and Sagat just seems to fit that better in every possible way. Better fireballs, way more damage and Tiger Knee makes staying back and waiting a lot easier. I'm still below average in skill (I think), so maybe I'll change my mind later on.
Prev 1 397 398 399 400 401 668 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 912
ComeBackTV 606
SteadfastSC462
TaKeTV 331
IndyStarCraft 113
Rex80
EnkiAlexander 59
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
ProTech145
IndyStarCraft 113
Rex 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48978
Bisu 2025
Horang2 1342
EffOrt 1106
Soma 646
Mini 580
Hyuk 561
BeSt 473
Light 435
Larva 383
[ Show more ]
Rush 256
ZerO 227
Mong 91
910 82
Leta 74
Sea.KH 57
Pusan 52
Snow 51
ToSsGirL 44
firebathero 42
Mind 34
Sexy 34
JYJ 32
Aegong 29
Yoon 23
Bale 23
Terrorterran 16
Trap 16
Rock 14
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc6792
qojqva743
Counter-Strike
Fnx 751
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1501
Khaldor1071
Lowko462
Other Games
singsing2056
olofmeister1379
hiko1284
Beastyqt576
B2W.Neo398
Livibee192
Hui .186
Liquid`VortiX178
XaKoH 144
ArmadaUGS111
KnowMe79
djWHEAT79
Mew2King71
QueenE58
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile111
• poizon28 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 36
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2565
Other Games
• Shiphtur70
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 34m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 34m
Online Event
20h 34m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.