• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:35
CEST 18:35
KST 01:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8883 users

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 401

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 399 400 401 402 403 668 Next
Check out the new Street Fighter V Thread
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-19 16:16:39
February 19 2014 15:11 GMT
#8001
I managed to reach 3k PP on my second account by playing mainly Viper ( I did a bit of Makoto when I met really good people tho ).
Pretty happy of myself, I finally feel like I'm somewhat competent with Viper now. I'm still not that good at meterless fadc, but I have yet to try a sjc Ultra in a match, even tho I know how to do them.

Good feeling.
Time to get good enough to compete with 4k+ PP players consistently now I guess. I'm still really easy to read, relying too much on my setups.

Also, seems like PC is leveling up quite a bit. I manage to find people between 3k5 and 5k PP more often these days. Although 4500 PP put you in like top200 already lol.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
February 20 2014 18:27 GMT
#8002
So, how do you guys feel about the Virgin gaming online gambling thing ?
I'm a bit reserved about it
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
ain
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany786 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-20 18:51:42
February 20 2014 18:49 GMT
#8003
What were they thinking when coming up with a name?

Apart from that I'm not sure what to think. Seems fishy and unasked for and bad to be associated with.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
February 20 2014 18:55 GMT
#8004
Well, it's from Virgin, the big medias and all brand.
Doesn't really fit well with everything tho, I agree about that.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
February 20 2014 19:17 GMT
#8005
I'm just kind of surprised Capcom would OFFICIALLY partner with something that promotes gambling. Regardless of how legit it is (haven't really looked into it), it seems like a really strange business/PR choice.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 20 2014 19:21 GMT
#8006
Virgin Gaming has been around for a long time, they do mostly sports.
I hear the return is pretty shit though, huge user numbers, but low active user numbers.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-21 11:06:55
February 21 2014 11:06 GMT
#8007


The two new seasons follow eight pro fighters from all over the world on their journey for the chance to win $50,000. Seonwoo “Infiltration” Lee will do all he can to expand his success from the first season of “Fight Night” – Super Street Fighter IV Edition. The field of contestants includes popular players like Ho Kun “Xian” Xian, Ryan Hart and Alioune “Alioune” Camara. Joining the starting lineup for “Fight Night” for the first time are Kenneth “K Brad” Bradley, Chang Wan “Laugh” An, Henri “Chi-Rithy” Oung and Sanford Kelly, who will kick off the contest against “Infiltration” on Monday.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
February 21 2014 15:53 GMT
#8008
On February 21 2014 20:06 Torte de Lini wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVx8EKBPuJo

Show nested quote +
The two new seasons follow eight pro fighters from all over the world on their journey for the chance to win $50,000. Seonwoo “Infiltration” Lee will do all he can to expand his success from the first season of “Fight Night” – Super Street Fighter IV Edition. The field of contestants includes popular players like Ho Kun “Xian” Xian, Ryan Hart and Alioune “Alioune” Camara. Joining the starting lineup for “Fight Night” for the first time are Kenneth “K Brad” Bradley, Chang Wan “Laugh” An, Henri “Chi-Rithy” Oung and Sanford Kelly, who will kick off the contest against “Infiltration” on Monday.


Hype! Looks like Gootecks was playing some, will this season have more than just the matches?

Also, any special reason why some players from the first season get to compete again?
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
February 21 2014 16:02 GMT
#8009
Oooh, I like where you put the wheel this time. Having it where you can still see the other guys without switching screen is a good idea.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 21 2014 19:21 GMT
#8010
Thanks!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
I_Love_Bacon
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5765 Posts
February 22 2014 21:17 GMT
#8011
Listening to Kbrad commentate and talk random shit at Winter Brawl is too damn funny to me.
" i havent been playin sc2 but i woke up w/ a boner and i really had to pee... and my crisis management and micro was really something to behold. it inspired me to play some games today" -Liquid'Tyler
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
February 22 2014 22:26 GMT
#8012
I love Kbrad. He was great on a recent episode of the Gootecks & Mike Ross show (from ESGN studios!). I find him hilarious.
HeatEXTEND
Profile Joined October 2012
Netherlands836 Posts
February 22 2014 22:49 GMT
#8013
On February 21 2014 03:27 Noocta wrote:
So, how do you guys feel about the Virgin gaming online gambling thing ?
I'm a bit reserved about it


10$ lag spikes ? NOTHANKYOU lol
knuckle
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 23 2014 01:56 GMT
#8014
There's also going to be an afterhour show with some light Street Fighter content!
I saw the intro, was pretty Adult Swim-esque haha
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
February 23 2014 03:03 GMT
#8015
Oh my god, the last 15min of the Episode 5 of Excellent Adventures nearly killed me.
I swear, stomach cramp from laughing.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
February 24 2014 03:26 GMT
#8016
Crazy results at Winter Brawl, really happy about them.

I made a few tests after a claim in a stream chat, shoryuken wiki frame datas seems wrong in some places. Like Viper U1 is 6f start up and not 7. Annoying.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Ophe
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden388 Posts
February 24 2014 09:47 GMT
#8017
They were streaming some Ultra from a UK (I think?) location test during the weekend. Elena man... the pokes, overheads, slide, low crush, the dashes, heal. She looks so annoying to play against. I love it!
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
February 24 2014 11:02 GMT
#8018
Is it only me who finds it weird that both Shoryuken and Eventhubs exist? Aside from the forums where Shoryuken is clearly superior, the sites are damn near identical and cover the same news at the same speed. Maybe I'm just too used to having one clear 'main' site for my Starcraft content.
Neveroth
Profile Joined December 2010
71 Posts
February 24 2014 14:06 GMT
#8019
Does anyone know of a good retailer for fightsticks that ships all around Europe?
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
February 24 2014 14:29 GMT
#8020
Amazon.co.uk sometimes has decent deals. My friend got a Qanba stick with free shipping from Dealextreme.
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
Prev 1 399 400 401 402 403 668 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem384
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 384
IndyStarCraft 181
Railgan 72
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53721
Shuttle 2793
Horang2 522
BeSt 481
Larva 337
ggaemo 202
Soma 167
Mind 154
Dewaltoss 119
Sexy 88
[ Show more ]
Last 85
hero 62
Zeus 57
Killer 45
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 25
NaDa 23
PianO 21
Rock 15
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5192
qojqva2910
Dendi1596
420jenkins433
Fuzer 154
Counter-Strike
fl0m4264
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2080
Khaldor1369
Liquid`Hasu1131
MindelVK15
Other Games
FrodaN1787
singsing1743
B2W.Neo1003
byalli936
Beastyqt732
Mlord498
ArmadaUGS175
Hui .154
KnowMe133
QueenE88
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 28
Chillindude26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick925
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream49
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 22
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 51
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3699
League of Legends
• Nemesis2707
Other Games
• Shiphtur246
• WagamamaTV230
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 25m
Replay Cast
6h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 25m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 25m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 25m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.