• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:52
CEST 05:52
KST 12:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8088 users

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 402

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 400 401 402 403 404 668 Next
Check out the new Street Fighter V Thread
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
February 24 2014 15:10 GMT
#8021
On February 24 2014 20:02 kuresuti wrote:
Is it only me who finds it weird that both Shoryuken and Eventhubs exist? Aside from the forums where Shoryuken is clearly superior, the sites are damn near identical and cover the same news at the same speed. Maybe I'm just too used to having one clear 'main' site for my Starcraft content.


Yeah, it's a bit awkward.
Eventhubs has news posted way more often tho.

But both sites have frame datas and they aren't the same on both, it drives me crazy lol.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-24 17:01:15
February 24 2014 17:01 GMT
#8022
On February 24 2014 23:06 Neveroth wrote:
Does anyone know of a good retailer for fightsticks that ships all around Europe?


Yes, I'm in the same boat! My shitty stick broke so I gotta get a good one ):

Fight night tonight! Infiltration vs. Sanford Kelly!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
February 24 2014 18:14 GMT
#8023
On February 24 2014 20:02 kuresuti wrote:
Is it only me who finds it weird that both Shoryuken and Eventhubs exist? Aside from the forums where Shoryuken is clearly superior, the sites are damn near identical and cover the same news at the same speed. Maybe I'm just too used to having one clear 'main' site for my Starcraft content.


Eventhubs tends to news more local Norcal-based info, but they're also That Site that wants to be first to announce everything, which usually means they have to go back and correct inaccuracies.
Moderator
Ophe
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden388 Posts
February 24 2014 18:25 GMT
#8024
On February 25 2014 02:01 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2014 23:06 Neveroth wrote:
Does anyone know of a good retailer for fightsticks that ships all around Europe?


Yes, I'm in the same boat! My shitty stick broke so I gotta get a good one ):

Fight night tonight! Infiltration vs. Sanford Kelly!

I bought a Hori RAP VX on sale through Amazon.co.uk from Modern-Tech a while ago. Less than half of what it'd cost in Sweden, including shipping.

I've bought buttons from http://www.arcadeworlduk.com/ a couple of times without a problem. A bit slow shipping times but other than that it has worked fine. I haven't bought a stick from them though.
Aando
Profile Joined August 2011
1304 Posts
February 24 2014 19:11 GMT
#8025
I hope Sanford uses Sagat, one can't be The King without Sagat. Sadly he seem to use more and more Oni.
2stra
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands928 Posts
February 24 2014 20:15 GMT
#8026
On February 25 2014 03:25 Ophe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2014 02:01 Torte de Lini wrote:
On February 24 2014 23:06 Neveroth wrote:
Does anyone know of a good retailer for fightsticks that ships all around Europe?


Yes, I'm in the same boat! My shitty stick broke so I gotta get a good one ):

Fight night tonight! Infiltration vs. Sanford Kelly!

I bought a Hori RAP VX on sale through Amazon.co.uk from Modern-Tech a while ago. Less than half of what it'd cost in Sweden, including shipping.

I've bought buttons from http://www.arcadeworlduk.com/ a couple of times without a problem. A bit slow shipping times but other than that it has worked fine. I haven't bought a stick from them though.



I used arcadeworlduk.com for buttons as well, no complaints. For sticks it seems that they only sell Qanba which I have never used so I can't really say if they're good.

kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-24 20:26:17
February 24 2014 20:21 GMT
#8027
On February 25 2014 03:25 Ophe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2014 02:01 Torte de Lini wrote:
On February 24 2014 23:06 Neveroth wrote:
Does anyone know of a good retailer for fightsticks that ships all around Europe?


Yes, I'm in the same boat! My shitty stick broke so I gotta get a good one ):

Fight night tonight! Infiltration vs. Sanford Kelly!

I bought a Hori RAP VX on sale through Amazon.co.uk from Modern-Tech a while ago. Less than half of what it'd cost in Sweden, including shipping.

I've bought buttons from http://www.arcadeworlduk.com/ a couple of times without a problem. A bit slow shipping times but other than that it has worked fine. I haven't bought a stick from them though.

I actually got my first stick today, I just searched for a stick I wanted using pricerunner and similar sites (prisjakt to be precise, but it only searches Swedish stores) and found a swedish retailer selling one I would buy. Maybe you guys could try that.

I got the Madcatz Fightstick Pro and enjoying the quality very much. It was kind of expensive at around 190 euros but with a stable job and disposable income I decided to go for it.

Looking forward to getting used to it!

EDIT: Now I'm kind of sad. I could've gotten it a bit cheaper at amazon- Why didn't I think of amazon
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
February 24 2014 20:43 GMT
#8028
On February 25 2014 04:11 Aando wrote:
I hope Sanford uses Sagat, one can't be The King without Sagat. Sadly he seem to use more and more Oni.

I think he'll stick to Sagat against Akuma. Though I'm not sure, Oni does have better DP for getting out of trickery.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
February 24 2014 20:50 GMT
#8029
Fight night looking good today.
Framerate is still a bit choppy tho.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
2stra
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands928 Posts
February 24 2014 20:52 GMT
#8030
It looks way more streamlined then the previous edition.

gj so far!
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
February 24 2014 21:15 GMT
#8031
That first episode of season 2 was very clean. Awesome content.
Too bad the match seems to be very one sided so the show is pretty short.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
February 24 2014 21:16 GMT
#8032
Some nice improvements from last season, keep doing good work!

Mike Ross is a good addition. You could see that Gootecks and Mike Ross are not commentators of Tasteless caliber, but commentating SF is not the same as commentating Starcraft, so I still like their style better.
Wesso
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands1245 Posts
February 24 2014 21:22 GMT
#8033
you can't go wrong with gootecks and mike ross, like the show. It feels a bit short but seeing as it's daily that is to be expected
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
February 24 2014 21:25 GMT
#8034
This afterhours thing might be better than the main show...
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-24 21:28:58
February 24 2014 21:28 GMT
#8035
(:

CANT GO WRONG WITH SANFORD AND K BRAD IN DA HOUSE
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 24 2014 21:31 GMT
#8036
thanks for the feedback guys (:
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
2stra
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands928 Posts
February 24 2014 21:33 GMT
#8037
lol that was pretty godlike
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
February 24 2014 21:33 GMT
#8038
wow the afterhours thing was pretty great :D
Shinbi
Profile Joined December 2009
338 Posts
February 24 2014 21:34 GMT
#8039
Just watched ESGN for the first time, and it's pretty good and hilarious. Good job with it. Definitely going to go back and watch all the previous episodes.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 24 2014 21:34 GMT
#8040
Thanks!

Same time tomorrow :D I gotta sleep now!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Prev 1 400 401 402 403 404 668 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 223
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1830
GuemChi 1372
NotJumperer 121
910 77
Bale 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
febbydoto15
Counter-Strike
taco 444
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King35
Other Games
summit1g8173
Coldzera 713
JimRising 620
C9.Mang0302
WinterStarcraft294
PiGStarcraft290
Maynarde104
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1009
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo964
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 8m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 8m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 8m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.