• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:03
CEST 13:03
KST 20:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8418 users

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 386

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 384 385 386 387 388 668 Next
Check out the new Street Fighter V Thread
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
December 28 2013 20:07 GMT
#7701
shortcuts are annoying.
I can count a healthy amount of games I lost with Viper because I do my qcb very large and they end up in the DP shortcuts ( 32146 give a DP motion for some reason )
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
December 28 2013 20:15 GMT
#7702
Speaking of shortcuts, I've noticed that most but not all DP movements (with keyboard) can be done with (2)66 (Holding 2 all the time and pressing 6 twice)

But now that I'm playing Skullgirls as well, I've been doing DP's more like 6236. Just feels more natural that way for me
EZ4ENCE
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
December 28 2013 22:11 GMT
#7703
Don't get into the habit of ending DPs on 6, as many games will register that as a 236, and your muscle memory will need to be relearned.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
December 29 2013 01:41 GMT
#7704
Changelog for the capcom build

http://shoryuken.com/2013/12/28/ultra-street-fighter-iv-capcom-cup-build-change-list/

New Chun Li jump removed.
Step kick buff reverted
Sakura get the air tatsu nerf like everyone else but +0 on LK tatsu back
You can't focus Dan's U1 anymore D:
Makoto EX Fukiage get the nerf hammer
ALL command grab get counterhit status if hit during their recovery
Gief light SPD is back to scary range
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
December 29 2013 01:43 GMT
#7705
Great to hear about Sakura!
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12256 Posts
December 29 2013 01:50 GMT
#7706
Love all of those changes.
Moderator
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
December 29 2013 02:02 GMT
#7707
I guess I really need to keep working on Viper now, since they seem decided to only buff her.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
December 29 2013 04:21 GMT
#7708
Why exactly did they reverse the command input of Oni's Ultra 2?

Dudley's rose does 1 damage again (most important change)

And now Dan's taunt gives no meter on hit. (No fun allowed)
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
December 29 2013 04:22 GMT
#7709
On December 29 2013 13:21 Raelcun wrote:
Why exactly did they reverse the command input of Oni's Ultra 2?

Dudley's rose does 1 damage again (most important change)

And now Dan's taunt gives no meter on hit. (No fun allowed)


I cannot emphasize how true this is.
TL+ Member
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
December 29 2013 06:52 GMT
#7710
On December 29 2013 13:21 Raelcun wrote:
Why exactly did they reverse the command input of Oni's Ultra 2?


Overlapped with his Ultra 1 input ( for W Ultra and shit )
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-30 18:14:51
December 30 2013 18:13 GMT
#7711
Kikosho (UC2) damage increased from 330 to 365 380; invincibility increased from 8F to 9F, covering the start of active frames


I love this!
why remove imba jump TT
The Bomber boy
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
December 30 2013 21:15 GMT
#7712
I wonder what the Sakura air tatsu nerfs are gonna look like. I'm fine with losing the coward copter outta the corner, but I hope it's still usable as an air-to-ground
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
December 30 2013 21:43 GMT
#7713
On December 29 2013 07:11 Cel.erity wrote:
Don't get into the habit of ending DPs on 6, as many games will register that as a 236, and your muscle memory will need to be relearned.


This is so true lmfao. Different game but in KOF 13 there's a lot of inputs where you have to do a 623 then rapidly do a 236 and many people could not get that so I sarcastically commented to the other local players that I "discovered a new technique" and if you end a dp motion in 3 you can get the 236 part with no problem every time and one of them posted on another forum that I invented something new -.-''
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
December 30 2013 23:31 GMT
#7714
so what? i invented light punch.
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
December 31 2013 20:35 GMT
#7715
There's a very lentghy and interesting interview with Sako and Ayano on srk I recommend people check out

http://shoryuken.com/2013/12/31/team-horis-sako-talks-capcom-cup-2013-and-ultra-street-fighter-iv-with-famitsu/
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
January 01 2014 02:02 GMT
#7716
I just wanna celebrate by sharing this.

It's been a little bit more than a year since I started SSF4. I bought the game the 23rd of December in 2012.
And tonight I finally took my courage with both hands and went into ranked seriously, and got the 3000 PP mark. ( and at the same time, 7000 BP with Makoto )

I'm pretty damn happy about the progress over a year only, especially with absolutely no past in fighting games.
I might want to stop being an online warrior only for 2014 tho. ;_;
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Hokay
Profile Joined May 2007
United States738 Posts
January 01 2014 02:39 GMT
#7717
I was looking forward to a less floaty Chun Li jump, and now it's gone!
Witten
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2094 Posts
January 01 2014 08:43 GMT
#7718
On January 01 2014 11:02 Noocta wrote:
I just wanna celebrate by sharing this.

It's been a little bit more than a year since I started SSF4. I bought the game the 23rd of December in 2012.
And tonight I finally took my courage with both hands and went into ranked seriously, and got the 3000 PP mark. ( and at the same time, 7000 BP with Makoto )

I'm pretty damn happy about the progress over a year only, especially with absolutely no past in fighting games.
I might want to stop being an online warrior only for 2014 tho. ;_;


Hopefully I'll be posting something similar here next year. Congrats!
Brood War Forever / NA's premiere Shadow Shaman player / Courier Collector / Bot Game Champion / Highly amateur Mystical Ninja Goemon Speedrunner
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-01 13:50:42
January 01 2014 13:50 GMT
#7719
On January 01 2014 11:02 Noocta wrote:
I just wanna celebrate by sharing this.

It's been a little bit more than a year since I started SSF4. I bought the game the 23rd of December in 2012.
And tonight I finally took my courage with both hands and went into ranked seriously, and got the 3000 PP mark. ( and at the same time, 7000 BP with Makoto )

I'm pretty damn happy about the progress over a year only, especially with absolutely no past in fighting games.
I might want to stop being an online warrior only for 2014 tho. ;_;

I've lost to you a few times GZ!~
The Bomber boy
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
January 01 2014 15:56 GMT
#7720
On January 01 2014 11:02 Noocta wrote:
I just wanna celebrate by sharing this.

It's been a little bit more than a year since I started SSF4. I bought the game the 23rd of December in 2012.
And tonight I finally took my courage with both hands and went into ranked seriously, and got the 3000 PP mark. ( and at the same time, 7000 BP with Makoto )

I'm pretty damn happy about the progress over a year only, especially with absolutely no past in fighting games.
I might want to stop being an online warrior only for 2014 tho. ;_;

Congrats man! I have to commend you. I respect PP milestones like that quite a bit.

I started playing a few months before your own date, and I'm still floating around the 1000PP (at best) range. I don't play more than a dozen games at a time, and I switch characters too much, but really I have no excuse... I have some things about my game to focus on and fix and I should really do so. The online mindset becomes poisonous and I get frustrated at playing only one game against most opponents. Hoping an old friend of mine gets his PC back soon to run 50+ game endless with.
Prev 1 384 385 386 387 388 668 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV64
Rex38
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko228
ProTech144
Rex 45
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 648
Soma 584
Jaedong 553
Hyuk 463
Soulkey 390
Horang2 367
BeSt 301
910 227
Light 205
Stork 197
[ Show more ]
Mini 177
EffOrt 168
Snow 165
Britney 137
Larva 121
Pusan 116
Last 113
ZerO 113
ggaemo 78
Rush 63
Mind 58
Shinee 46
Killer 45
Creator 42
Mong 37
Bale 25
hero 22
Sharp 19
Noble 14
sorry 14
yabsab 14
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc6542
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1398
pashabiceps881
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2651
Khaldor819
Other Games
gofns40458
singsing1466
XBOCT336
Pyrionflax257
DeMusliM197
B2W.Neo117
Mew2King108
ArmadaUGS52
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream175
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH307
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1454
Other Games
• WagamamaTV189
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 57m
The PondCast
22h 57m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.