• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:43
CEST 03:43
KST 10:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9028 users

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 384

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 382 383 384 385 386 668 Next
Check out the new Street Fighter V Thread
ScoutWBF
Profile Joined April 2005
Germany641 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-22 12:10:09
December 22 2013 12:08 GMT
#7661
On December 21 2013 07:45 ain wrote:
Ive seen tweets by some big names in the FGC that they're travelling to Germany for some kind of show.

At the same time the host of said show asked for help with setting up the stations for playing in a german forum.

I think those two things and Torte de lini's post are related.


They asked for help and probably will ignore the German FGC from now on. At least some people are already pissed off. :D

Quote from one of the posts:
"Smart hier nach nem Hardware Bimbo zu fragen und dann HE komplett aussen vor stehen zu lassen. "

English: "Smart to ask for a hardware bimbo and then to ignore HE (the German forum) completely."

Edit: No German player was invited to that event by the way.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
December 22 2013 12:12 GMT
#7662
On December 21 2013 07:45 ain wrote:
Ive seen tweets by some big names in the FGC that they're travelling to Germany for some kind of show.

At the same time the host of said show asked for help with setting up the stations for playing in a german forum.

I think those two things and Torte de lini's post are related.


Actually one of those are :D
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
December 22 2013 16:12 GMT
#7663
On December 22 2013 21:08 ScoutWBF wrote:
Edit: No German player was invited to that event by the way.


Out of curiosity, who are the best German players? I can't think of any offhand.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
December 22 2013 16:16 GMT
#7664
On December 22 2013 21:08 ScoutWBF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2013 07:45 ain wrote:
Ive seen tweets by some big names in the FGC that they're travelling to Germany for some kind of show.

At the same time the host of said show asked for help with setting up the stations for playing in a german forum.

I think those two things and Torte de lini's post are related.


They asked for help and probably will ignore the German FGC from now on. At least some people are already pissed off. :D

Quote from one of the posts:
"Smart hier nach nem Hardware Bimbo zu fragen und dann HE komplett aussen vor stehen zu lassen. "

English: "Smart to ask for a hardware bimbo and then to ignore HE (the German forum) completely."

Edit: No German player was invited to that event by the way.


What show/thing is this? I've never heard of it
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
December 22 2013 18:31 GMT
#7665
I don't know why, but I have started to play and learn Chun-Li and she is really fun to play. I guess it is because she is different from the other characters that I play
EZ4ENCE
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
December 22 2013 19:30 GMT
#7666
On December 23 2013 03:31 WindWolf wrote:
I don't know why, but I have started to play and learn Chun-Li and she is really fun to play. I guess it is because she is different from the other characters that I play

Good character to pick up going into Ultra too! hahaha
LuckoftheIrish
Profile Joined November 2011
United States4791 Posts
December 22 2013 21:14 GMT
#7667
On December 23 2013 01:16 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2013 21:08 ScoutWBF wrote:
On December 21 2013 07:45 ain wrote:
Ive seen tweets by some big names in the FGC that they're travelling to Germany for some kind of show.

At the same time the host of said show asked for help with setting up the stations for playing in a german forum.

I think those two things and Torte de lini's post are related.


They asked for help and probably will ignore the German FGC from now on. At least some people are already pissed off. :D

Quote from one of the posts:
"Smart hier nach nem Hardware Bimbo zu fragen und dann HE komplett aussen vor stehen zu lassen. "

English: "Smart to ask for a hardware bimbo and then to ignore HE (the German forum) completely."

Edit: No German player was invited to that event by the way.


What show/thing is this? I've never heard of it


ESGN.tv. The mystery Clauf project.
On Twitter @GosuGamers_LotI | Grubby has a huge head!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
December 22 2013 21:17 GMT
#7668
On December 23 2013 06:14 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2013 01:16 Torte de Lini wrote:
On December 22 2013 21:08 ScoutWBF wrote:
On December 21 2013 07:45 ain wrote:
Ive seen tweets by some big names in the FGC that they're travelling to Germany for some kind of show.

At the same time the host of said show asked for help with setting up the stations for playing in a german forum.

I think those two things and Torte de lini's post are related.


They asked for help and probably will ignore the German FGC from now on. At least some people are already pissed off. :D

Quote from one of the posts:
"Smart hier nach nem Hardware Bimbo zu fragen und dann HE komplett aussen vor stehen zu lassen. "

English: "Smart to ask for a hardware bimbo and then to ignore HE (the German forum) completely."

Edit: No German player was invited to that event by the way.


What show/thing is this? I've never heard of it


ESGN.tv. The mystery Clauf project.


I was referring to this one:

On December 22 2013 21:08 ScoutWBF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2013 07:45 ain wrote:
Ive seen tweets by some big names in the FGC that they're travelling to Germany for some kind of show.

At the same time the host of said show asked for help with setting up the stations for playing in a german forum.

I think those two things and Torte de lini's post are related.


They asked for help and probably will ignore the German FGC from now on. At least some people are already pissed off. :D

Quote from one of the posts:
"Smart hier nach nem Hardware Bimbo zu fragen und dann HE komplett aussen vor stehen zu lassen. "

English: "Smart to ask for a hardware bimbo and then to ignore HE (the German forum) completely."

Edit: No German player was invited to that event by the way.


Because I don't think that's related to ESGN TV
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
ScoutWBF
Profile Joined April 2005
Germany641 Posts
December 22 2013 21:25 GMT
#7669
On December 23 2013 06:17 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2013 06:14 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
On December 23 2013 01:16 Torte de Lini wrote:
On December 22 2013 21:08 ScoutWBF wrote:
On December 21 2013 07:45 ain wrote:
Ive seen tweets by some big names in the FGC that they're travelling to Germany for some kind of show.

At the same time the host of said show asked for help with setting up the stations for playing in a german forum.

I think those two things and Torte de lini's post are related.


They asked for help and probably will ignore the German FGC from now on. At least some people are already pissed off. :D

Quote from one of the posts:
"Smart hier nach nem Hardware Bimbo zu fragen und dann HE komplett aussen vor stehen zu lassen. "

English: "Smart to ask for a hardware bimbo and then to ignore HE (the German forum) completely."

Edit: No German player was invited to that event by the way.


What show/thing is this? I've never heard of it


ESGN.tv. The mystery Clauf project.


I was referring to this one:

Show nested quote +
On December 22 2013 21:08 ScoutWBF wrote:
On December 21 2013 07:45 ain wrote:
Ive seen tweets by some big names in the FGC that they're travelling to Germany for some kind of show.

At the same time the host of said show asked for help with setting up the stations for playing in a german forum.

I think those two things and Torte de lini's post are related.


They asked for help and probably will ignore the German FGC from now on. At least some people are already pissed off. :D

Quote from one of the posts:
"Smart hier nach nem Hardware Bimbo zu fragen und dann HE komplett aussen vor stehen zu lassen. "

English: "Smart to ask for a hardware bimbo and then to ignore HE (the German forum) completely."

Edit: No German player was invited to that event by the way.


Because I don't think that's related to ESGN TV


It is related to ESGN.TV, don't worry. I just checked it.

Best German SF4 players: Demulant, GG.Halibel, TR Yougenius and TR Sheva probably. At least they are the most consistent players.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-22 21:27:08
December 22 2013 21:26 GMT
#7670
edit
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-22 21:29:42
December 22 2013 21:27 GMT
#7671
On December 23 2013 06:25 ScoutWBF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2013 06:17 Torte de Lini wrote:
On December 23 2013 06:14 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
On December 23 2013 01:16 Torte de Lini wrote:
On December 22 2013 21:08 ScoutWBF wrote:
On December 21 2013 07:45 ain wrote:
Ive seen tweets by some big names in the FGC that they're travelling to Germany for some kind of show.

At the same time the host of said show asked for help with setting up the stations for playing in a german forum.

I think those two things and Torte de lini's post are related.


They asked for help and probably will ignore the German FGC from now on. At least some people are already pissed off. :D

Quote from one of the posts:
"Smart hier nach nem Hardware Bimbo zu fragen und dann HE komplett aussen vor stehen zu lassen. "

English: "Smart to ask for a hardware bimbo and then to ignore HE (the German forum) completely."

Edit: No German player was invited to that event by the way.


What show/thing is this? I've never heard of it


ESGN.tv. The mystery Clauf project.


I was referring to this one:

On December 22 2013 21:08 ScoutWBF wrote:
On December 21 2013 07:45 ain wrote:
Ive seen tweets by some big names in the FGC that they're travelling to Germany for some kind of show.

At the same time the host of said show asked for help with setting up the stations for playing in a german forum.

I think those two things and Torte de lini's post are related.


They asked for help and probably will ignore the German FGC from now on. At least some people are already pissed off. :D

Quote from one of the posts:
"Smart hier nach nem Hardware Bimbo zu fragen und dann HE komplett aussen vor stehen zu lassen. "

English: "Smart to ask for a hardware bimbo and then to ignore HE (the German forum) completely."

Edit: No German player was invited to that event by the way.


Because I don't think that's related to ESGN TV


It is related to ESGN.TV, don't worry. I just checked it.

Best German SF4 players: Demulant, GG.Halibel, TR Yougenius and TR Sheva probably. At least they are the most consistent players.


Can you link that German forum?

I picked and invited the players to ESGN TV myself, hence my curiosity.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
ScoutWBF
Profile Joined April 2005
Germany641 Posts
December 22 2013 21:32 GMT
#7672
On December 23 2013 06:27 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2013 06:25 ScoutWBF wrote:
On December 23 2013 06:17 Torte de Lini wrote:
On December 23 2013 06:14 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
On December 23 2013 01:16 Torte de Lini wrote:
On December 22 2013 21:08 ScoutWBF wrote:
On December 21 2013 07:45 ain wrote:
Ive seen tweets by some big names in the FGC that they're travelling to Germany for some kind of show.

At the same time the host of said show asked for help with setting up the stations for playing in a german forum.

I think those two things and Torte de lini's post are related.


They asked for help and probably will ignore the German FGC from now on. At least some people are already pissed off. :D

Quote from one of the posts:
"Smart hier nach nem Hardware Bimbo zu fragen und dann HE komplett aussen vor stehen zu lassen. "

English: "Smart to ask for a hardware bimbo and then to ignore HE (the German forum) completely."

Edit: No German player was invited to that event by the way.


What show/thing is this? I've never heard of it


ESGN.tv. The mystery Clauf project.


I was referring to this one:

On December 22 2013 21:08 ScoutWBF wrote:
On December 21 2013 07:45 ain wrote:
Ive seen tweets by some big names in the FGC that they're travelling to Germany for some kind of show.

At the same time the host of said show asked for help with setting up the stations for playing in a german forum.

I think those two things and Torte de lini's post are related.


They asked for help and probably will ignore the German FGC from now on. At least some people are already pissed off. :D

Quote from one of the posts:
"Smart hier nach nem Hardware Bimbo zu fragen und dann HE komplett aussen vor stehen zu lassen. "

English: "Smart to ask for a hardware bimbo and then to ignore HE (the German forum) completely."

Edit: No German player was invited to that event by the way.


Because I don't think that's related to ESGN TV


It is related to ESGN.TV, don't worry. I just checked it.

Best German SF4 players: Demulant, GG.Halibel, TR Yougenius and TR Sheva probably. At least they are the most consistent players.


Can you link that German forum?

I picked and invited the players to ESGN TV myself, hence my curiosity.


http://forum.hardedge.org/index.php?page=Index

One of the ESGN TV guys only opened the following thread:
forum.hardedge.org/fighting-games/capcom-fighting-games/super-street-fighter-iv-ae/15001-wir-brauchen-hilfe-beim-aufsetzen-einer-x-box-in-einem-filmstudio-esgntv-in-potsdam-babelsberg

HardEdge is pretty much the only German community for fighting games, so the best/active players are also on the forum.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-22 21:44:21
December 22 2013 21:37 GMT
#7673
On December 23 2013 06:32 ScoutWBF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2013 06:27 Torte de Lini wrote:
On December 23 2013 06:25 ScoutWBF wrote:
On December 23 2013 06:17 Torte de Lini wrote:
On December 23 2013 06:14 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
On December 23 2013 01:16 Torte de Lini wrote:
On December 22 2013 21:08 ScoutWBF wrote:
On December 21 2013 07:45 ain wrote:
Ive seen tweets by some big names in the FGC that they're travelling to Germany for some kind of show.

At the same time the host of said show asked for help with setting up the stations for playing in a german forum.

I think those two things and Torte de lini's post are related.


They asked for help and probably will ignore the German FGC from now on. At least some people are already pissed off. :D

Quote from one of the posts:
"Smart hier nach nem Hardware Bimbo zu fragen und dann HE komplett aussen vor stehen zu lassen. "

English: "Smart to ask for a hardware bimbo and then to ignore HE (the German forum) completely."

Edit: No German player was invited to that event by the way.


What show/thing is this? I've never heard of it


ESGN.tv. The mystery Clauf project.


I was referring to this one:

On December 22 2013 21:08 ScoutWBF wrote:
On December 21 2013 07:45 ain wrote:
Ive seen tweets by some big names in the FGC that they're travelling to Germany for some kind of show.

At the same time the host of said show asked for help with setting up the stations for playing in a german forum.

I think those two things and Torte de lini's post are related.


They asked for help and probably will ignore the German FGC from now on. At least some people are already pissed off. :D

Quote from one of the posts:
"Smart hier nach nem Hardware Bimbo zu fragen und dann HE komplett aussen vor stehen zu lassen. "

English: "Smart to ask for a hardware bimbo and then to ignore HE (the German forum) completely."

Edit: No German player was invited to that event by the way.


Because I don't think that's related to ESGN TV


It is related to ESGN.TV, don't worry. I just checked it.

Best German SF4 players: Demulant, GG.Halibel, TR Yougenius and TR Sheva probably. At least they are the most consistent players.


Can you link that German forum?

I picked and invited the players to ESGN TV myself, hence my curiosity.


http://forum.hardedge.org/index.php?page=Index

One of the ESGN TV guys only opened the following thread:
forum.hardedge.org/fighting-games/capcom-fighting-games/super-street-fighter-iv-ae/15001-wir-brauchen-hilfe-beim-aufsetzen-einer-x-box-in-einem-filmstudio-esgntv-in-potsdam-babelsberg

HardEdge is pretty much the only German community for fighting games, so the best/active players are also on the forum.


Ah, ok. This is Fabian. One of our awesome PA's at the studio.

Thanks for the heads-up, I had no idea!

However, I do think you're wrong in that we'll be ignoring German talent in the future! Especially now that you think that way and I want to prove you wrong hehehe! But in all seriousness, stay tuned; I definitely wanted to get some of the best players for our first-time around (from all parts of the world; so it was tough choices at first), but as things roll forward and the way I've been talking to everyone; I'm quite confident in our (and my own) interest in SF4. So maybe we'll have some proper German representatives soon!

*this is coming from me personally and doesn't necessarily reflect ESGN/Clauf - gotta put that disclaimer just in case!

https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
December 22 2013 21:37 GMT
#7674
SHOULDA INVITED FAKESTEVE. I'll go 0-3 or whatever vs a buncha pros for a free trip to Germany any day
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-22 21:42:52
December 22 2013 21:41 GMT
#7675
On December 23 2013 06:37 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
SHOULDA INVITED FAKESTEVE. I'll go 0-3 or whatever vs a buncha pros for a free trip to Germany any day


NOTED!

But for now, here are some photos I took on my crappy phone! We'll be showing you guys the show come January :D
You guys helped with me figuring out the format and such when I asked in this topic awhile back!



+ Show Spoiler [PICTURESHERE] +
https://twitter.com/TorteDeLini/status/414413824406876160







https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
ScoutWBF
Profile Joined April 2005
Germany641 Posts
December 22 2013 21:43 GMT
#7676
On December 23 2013 06:37 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2013 06:32 ScoutWBF wrote:
On December 23 2013 06:27 Torte de Lini wrote:
On December 23 2013 06:25 ScoutWBF wrote:
On December 23 2013 06:17 Torte de Lini wrote:
On December 23 2013 06:14 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
On December 23 2013 01:16 Torte de Lini wrote:
On December 22 2013 21:08 ScoutWBF wrote:
On December 21 2013 07:45 ain wrote:
Ive seen tweets by some big names in the FGC that they're travelling to Germany for some kind of show.

At the same time the host of said show asked for help with setting up the stations for playing in a german forum.

I think those two things and Torte de lini's post are related.


They asked for help and probably will ignore the German FGC from now on. At least some people are already pissed off. :D

Quote from one of the posts:
"Smart hier nach nem Hardware Bimbo zu fragen und dann HE komplett aussen vor stehen zu lassen. "

English: "Smart to ask for a hardware bimbo and then to ignore HE (the German forum) completely."

Edit: No German player was invited to that event by the way.


What show/thing is this? I've never heard of it


ESGN.tv. The mystery Clauf project.


I was referring to this one:

On December 22 2013 21:08 ScoutWBF wrote:
On December 21 2013 07:45 ain wrote:
Ive seen tweets by some big names in the FGC that they're travelling to Germany for some kind of show.

At the same time the host of said show asked for help with setting up the stations for playing in a german forum.

I think those two things and Torte de lini's post are related.


They asked for help and probably will ignore the German FGC from now on. At least some people are already pissed off. :D

Quote from one of the posts:
"Smart hier nach nem Hardware Bimbo zu fragen und dann HE komplett aussen vor stehen zu lassen. "

English: "Smart to ask for a hardware bimbo and then to ignore HE (the German forum) completely."

Edit: No German player was invited to that event by the way.


Because I don't think that's related to ESGN TV


It is related to ESGN.TV, don't worry. I just checked it.

Best German SF4 players: Demulant, GG.Halibel, TR Yougenius and TR Sheva probably. At least they are the most consistent players.


Can you link that German forum?

I picked and invited the players to ESGN TV myself, hence my curiosity.


http://forum.hardedge.org/index.php?page=Index

One of the ESGN TV guys only opened the following thread:
forum.hardedge.org/fighting-games/capcom-fighting-games/super-street-fighter-iv-ae/15001-wir-brauchen-hilfe-beim-aufsetzen-einer-x-box-in-einem-filmstudio-esgntv-in-potsdam-babelsberg

HardEdge is pretty much the only German community for fighting games, so the best/active players are also on the forum.


Ah, ok. This is Fabian. One of our awesome PA's at the studio.

Thanks for the heads-up, I had no idea!

However, I do think you're wrong in that we'll be ignoring German talent in the future! Especially now that you think that way and I want to prove you wrong hehehe! But in all seriousness, stay tuned; I definitely wanted to get some of the best for our first-time around, but as things roll forward and the way I've been talking to everyone; I'm quite confident in our (and my own) interest in SF4.

this is coming from me personally and doesn't necessarily reflect ESGN/Clauf



Well, I'll let you surprise me in the future then. It's understandable that you invite famous players for the show, it's just strange that no German player heard of it before and nobody was invited.
You try to keep in contact with the community if you want to have suggestions for players and commentators. I don't know what your general plan is with the show though.

Good luck anyway, it's not the first attempt to start something in Germany. So I know you'll need the luck. :D
Also looking forward to my invite for KoF13.
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12256 Posts
December 22 2013 21:43 GMT
#7677
yo dat excellent adventures doe



You KNOW it's real!
Moderator
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-22 21:48:06
December 22 2013 21:46 GMT
#7678
On December 23 2013 06:43 ScoutWBF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2013 06:37 Torte de Lini wrote:
On December 23 2013 06:32 ScoutWBF wrote:
On December 23 2013 06:27 Torte de Lini wrote:
On December 23 2013 06:25 ScoutWBF wrote:
On December 23 2013 06:17 Torte de Lini wrote:
On December 23 2013 06:14 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
On December 23 2013 01:16 Torte de Lini wrote:
On December 22 2013 21:08 ScoutWBF wrote:
On December 21 2013 07:45 ain wrote:
Ive seen tweets by some big names in the FGC that they're travelling to Germany for some kind of show.

At the same time the host of said show asked for help with setting up the stations for playing in a german forum.

I think those two things and Torte de lini's post are related.


They asked for help and probably will ignore the German FGC from now on. At least some people are already pissed off. :D

Quote from one of the posts:
"Smart hier nach nem Hardware Bimbo zu fragen und dann HE komplett aussen vor stehen zu lassen. "

English: "Smart to ask for a hardware bimbo and then to ignore HE (the German forum) completely."

Edit: No German player was invited to that event by the way.


What show/thing is this? I've never heard of it


ESGN.tv. The mystery Clauf project.


I was referring to this one:

On December 22 2013 21:08 ScoutWBF wrote:
On December 21 2013 07:45 ain wrote:
Ive seen tweets by some big names in the FGC that they're travelling to Germany for some kind of show.

At the same time the host of said show asked for help with setting up the stations for playing in a german forum.

I think those two things and Torte de lini's post are related.


They asked for help and probably will ignore the German FGC from now on. At least some people are already pissed off. :D

Quote from one of the posts:
"Smart hier nach nem Hardware Bimbo zu fragen und dann HE komplett aussen vor stehen zu lassen. "

English: "Smart to ask for a hardware bimbo and then to ignore HE (the German forum) completely."

Edit: No German player was invited to that event by the way.


Because I don't think that's related to ESGN TV


It is related to ESGN.TV, don't worry. I just checked it.

Best German SF4 players: Demulant, GG.Halibel, TR Yougenius and TR Sheva probably. At least they are the most consistent players.


Can you link that German forum?

I picked and invited the players to ESGN TV myself, hence my curiosity.


http://forum.hardedge.org/index.php?page=Index

One of the ESGN TV guys only opened the following thread:
forum.hardedge.org/fighting-games/capcom-fighting-games/super-street-fighter-iv-ae/15001-wir-brauchen-hilfe-beim-aufsetzen-einer-x-box-in-einem-filmstudio-esgntv-in-potsdam-babelsberg

HardEdge is pretty much the only German community for fighting games, so the best/active players are also on the forum.


Ah, ok. This is Fabian. One of our awesome PA's at the studio.

Thanks for the heads-up, I had no idea!

However, I do think you're wrong in that we'll be ignoring German talent in the future! Especially now that you think that way and I want to prove you wrong hehehe! But in all seriousness, stay tuned; I definitely wanted to get some of the best for our first-time around, but as things roll forward and the way I've been talking to everyone; I'm quite confident in our (and my own) interest in SF4.

this is coming from me personally and doesn't necessarily reflect ESGN/Clauf



Well, I'll let you surprise me in the future then. It's understandable that you invite famous players for the show, it's just strange that no German player heard of it before and nobody was invited.
You try to keep in contact with the community if you want to have suggestions for players and commentators. I don't know what your general plan is with the show though.

Good luck anyway, it's not the first attempt to start something in Germany. So I know you'll need the luck. :D
Also looking forward to my invite for KoF13.


Because it's not a live event, it's a show/production and will be shown in the future. So it was an invite-based show. So naturally we are not advertising about it until it's ready. Hope that makes a bit more sense!

I always refer to the community and the expert people I've been fortunate to meet! You guys helped me out with some questions before that I asked here; so no worries there! I trust you guys more than I trust my ability to figure some things out haha

We also brought some of them to Meltdown Berlin if you had the fortune to catch us there :D
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
ScoutWBF
Profile Joined April 2005
Germany641 Posts
December 22 2013 21:58 GMT
#7679
Well, I'm not living in Berlin, so I didn't catch you guys there. If you're going to do something in Frankfurt though, I'm probably gonna catch that. :3

Understandable that you're not advertising it until it's ready. Sounds like it's going to be an English show, just recorded in Germany. Will be expensive though if you want to keep bringing players from all over the world to Germany just for a show. :D

This will be my last post on the topic, as I'm not a SF4 player and don't want to spam.
You can contact me through PM if there is any interest.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
December 22 2013 21:59 GMT
#7680
On December 23 2013 06:43 Excalibur_Z wrote:
yo dat excellent adventures doe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-yknS0bgaI&list=UUTDdH72PnLY1V_ERklKSXMg

You KNOW it's real!


On the topic of Excellent Adventures... I purchased the download and watched it all already (some parts a few times over). It's classic EA and I'm excited for everyone to see it.

However I'm not ashamed to spoil the very end. This is not just another annual special, but the beginning of a new wave! More content/episodes coming soon! Probably explains the new domain and everything.

THE BOYS ARE BACK
Prev 1 382 383 384 385 386 668 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft463
CranKy Ducklings52
EnkiAlexander 25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft463
CosmosSc2 64
RuFF_SC2 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2276
Artosis 485
Dota 2
monkeys_forever650
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 454
taco 327
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox430
Other Games
summit1g8394
JimRising 651
Day[9].tv379
C9.Mang0323
Maynarde152
ViBE148
Livibee80
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1050
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv379
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
9h 17m
Stellar Fest
11h 17m
The PondCast
1d 8h
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
OSC
1d 22h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.