• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:08
CEST 16:08
KST 23:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7866 users

Tribes: Ascend - FPS announced by Hi-Rez Studios. - Page 137

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 196 Next
Wesso
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands1245 Posts
April 08 2012 15:10 GMT
#2721
On Apr 8 2012 14:35 Xiron wrote:
Show nested quote +
On Apr 8 2012 14:03 Thereisnosaurus wrote:
just gotta use the phase rifle if you want to be a railgunner man. so long as you're not jetting around too much, you can do noscopes and still do full damage.


So I first have to play like 80 hours of stupid useless sniping that is not fun at all to be able to snipe properly? No, thanks!


Or you could just pay for it
Devil Trigger
Profile Joined March 2011
United States107 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-08 17:02:46
April 08 2012 16:50 GMT
#2722
Oh my, just finished a game on Sunstar. My team was leading 2-0. Then mopsy joins the other team as doombringer. I'm like ok he's going to HoF. No! He spends the entire time on our side and completely owned all of us. Mowed down everyone passing through the left side for Blood Eagle. I tried dueling vs him as raider twice and died both times. Came close on first attempt, but he put up forcefield at low HP. Second time, he got close and barely got damaged because I suck at close range with semi-autos. Our team lost 2-5 and increased my hatred for small maps.
Coriolis
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1152 Posts
April 09 2012 00:52 GMT
#2723
Ah, shriking is so much fun
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]
Descolada in everything not TL/Starcraft
TBone-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2309 Posts
April 09 2012 00:53 GMT
#2724
Thats pretty sick man, do you have any shrike videos?
Eve online FC, lover of all competition
Coriolis
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1152 Posts
April 09 2012 00:58 GMT
#2725
Nah, can't really be bothered to make any. Though theres some old casts that I played in, I haven't played any comp in a while. Probably won't until the tribes 2 tournament is over for that matter.
Descolada in everything not TL/Starcraft
DCRed
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland435 Posts
April 09 2012 01:03 GMT
#2726
On April 09 2012 09:52 Coriolis wrote:
Ah, shriking is so much fun
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]


Sure is.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
KCrazy
Profile Joined August 2009
United States278 Posts
April 09 2012 04:47 GMT
#2727
this game has completely trashed my productivity. I've never had so much fun playing a game im so bad at :D
"We need alcohol" ~Stork
Keltanokka
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Finland279 Posts
April 09 2012 08:07 GMT
#2728
I heard people complaining about a ping of 130 today, then I remembered that I had this screenshot...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
pettter
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1032 Posts
April 09 2012 11:22 GMT
#2729
So I'm guessing there will be no patch until release, considering that's just a few days off.. I am still highly sceptical to calling it "release" when so much is still unfinished, but whatever....
Ethenielle
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Norway1006 Posts
April 09 2012 11:46 GMT
#2730
There are a few bugs I consistently see: scrolling over weapons/armor often shows "undefined" as the price for upgrading. Also heavies show up in medium/light armor which is just kinda hilarious. Also dry firing happens a bit and is extremely annoying. But overall I find the game pretty finished. The new map is gonna be great too.

I've been playing raider quite a bit since I upgraded my NJ4 and got my GL. I can't aim the GL for shit, especially at long ranges, but it's easier to hit people with it than the arx for sure. The NJ4 is ridiculously good. With 90% NJ4 usage I can consistently get top3 on the scoreboard, for what that's worth. Though I never really get close to the enemy base, cus there are always people running through midfield I have to kill :3

Little tip for people who want to try raider: upgrade NJ4 first, otherwise you're gonna get ammo problems _all_ the fuckin time and your effectiveness goes down the drain.
Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
pettter
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1032 Posts
April 09 2012 12:03 GMT
#2731
On April 09 2012 20:46 Ethenielle wrote:
There are a few bugs I consistently see: scrolling over weapons/armor often shows "undefined" as the price for upgrading. Also heavies show up in medium/light armor which is just kinda hilarious. Also dry firing happens a bit and is extremely annoying. But overall I find the game pretty finished. The new map is gonna be great too.

I've been playing raider quite a bit since I upgraded my NJ4 and got my GL. I can't aim the GL for shit, especially at long ranges, but it's easier to hit people with it than the arx for sure. The NJ4 is ridiculously good. With 90% NJ4 usage I can consistently get top3 on the scoreboard, for what that's worth. Though I never really get close to the enemy base, cus there are always people running through midfield I have to kill :3

Little tip for people who want to try raider: upgrade NJ4 first, otherwise you're gonna get ammo problems _all_ the fuckin time and your effectiveness goes down the drain.

Must... resist... upgrading NJ4...

Damnit I need the LAR so badly and I'm only about 15-20kexp away from it...
Ethenielle
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Norway1006 Posts
April 09 2012 12:16 GMT
#2732
Oh pettter by the way I think I saw you ingame yesterday.. you were saying something about Capture-the-Generator and I kinda trolled you by playing along... I'm ethlol ingame. I completely agreed with our team being fuckin useless, but I'm a compulsive troll ^^
Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
pettter
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1032 Posts
April 09 2012 12:50 GMT
#2733
On April 09 2012 21:16 Ethenielle wrote:
Oh pettter by the way I think I saw you ingame yesterday.. you were saying something about Capture-the-Generator and I kinda trolled you by playing along... I'm ethlol ingame. I completely agreed with our team being fuckin useless, but I'm a compulsive troll ^^

To be fair, most teams in most pubs are completely fuckin useless.

Also, llamas getting the flag in the face of VFF VFF VFF VFF VFF upsets me infinitely more than capture-the-generator ever could.
aDd3z
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany885 Posts
April 09 2012 17:44 GMT
#2734
I really dont like the free2play system of this game tbh. Unlocking takes ages and most stuff is actually quite expensive (for example the stuff in the infiltrator update). I think they would get more players and money if they would lower the prices somewhat and/or give more stuff for free at the beginning.

The actual game is looking great.
Cj Entus | Effort | Prime | MarineKing | mouz | HasuObs
NukeD
Profile Joined October 2010
Croatia1612 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-09 18:17:33
April 09 2012 18:16 GMT
#2735
I had so much fun today with Doombringer. So far its my favorite class. I just feel so trollish in that role
All I do now is camp the middle of a map intercepting people skiing so they ski straight into me. That makes it super easy to shell away in their face and they die in like 3 seconds Man I love my minigun. Once I learned how to aim it and more importantly, once I stopped having panic seizures every time i took a spinfusor in my face ( sort of residue from playing pathfinder and its poor hp pool) and remember I got lots of hp left, I really started to rack up kills.

I also then like to continue my trolling and not helping my team by jumping in a beowolf while switching to technician class, place my turrets in the middle of the map and camp there more.


<3 doombringer


sorry for dem one liners
ohmkerg
Profile Joined November 2011
United States102 Posts
April 09 2012 18:19 GMT
#2736
On April 10 2012 02:44 aDd3z wrote:
I really dont like the free2play system of this game tbh. Unlocking takes ages and most stuff is actually quite expensive (for example the stuff in the infiltrator update). I think they would get more players and money if they would lower the prices somewhat and/or give more stuff for free at the beginning.

The actual game is looking great.


dunno how long you've been around but it used to be a lot worse. get a booster and you can earn stuff pretty quickly
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
April 09 2012 18:24 GMT
#2737
On April 10 2012 03:19 ohmkerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 02:44 aDd3z wrote:
I really dont like the free2play system of this game tbh. Unlocking takes ages and most stuff is actually quite expensive (for example the stuff in the infiltrator update). I think they would get more players and money if they would lower the prices somewhat and/or give more stuff for free at the beginning.

The actual game is looking great.


dunno how long you've been around but it used to be a lot worse. get a booster and you can earn stuff pretty quickly

Yeah I can second this, just buy a few gold points for the stuff you really want and then the permanent xp boost really speeds things up forever.
Paint it bright and bold.
NukeD
Profile Joined October 2010
Croatia1612 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-10 09:33:45
April 10 2012 09:32 GMT
#2738
Soldier + quick draw + survivalist.

@_@

I keep falling in love with this game more and more every day.
Also, I hated the non projectile weapons before, but now I enjoy both equally. Its just feels so good when you manage to hit 5+ shots in a row with an automatic gun.

EDIT: Also, Im a newb so its a big deal for me to hit anything.
sorry for dem one liners
frd
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France164 Posts
April 10 2012 10:09 GMT
#2739
On April 10 2012 18:32 NukeD wrote:
Soldier + quick draw + survivalist.

@_@

Quick Draw and Survivalist are both secondary perks, and cannot be equipped jointly.
NukeD
Profile Joined October 2010
Croatia1612 Posts
April 10 2012 11:16 GMT
#2740
On April 10 2012 19:09 frd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 18:32 NukeD wrote:
Soldier + quick draw + survivalist.

@_@

Quick Draw and Survivalist are both secondary perks, and cannot be equipped jointly.


My bad, I meant to say Looter perk, apparently I got the names confused.
sorry for dem one liners
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 196 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 81
Codebar 67
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63020
Bisu 2356
FanTaSy 1540
Stork 738
hero 644
Rush 496
Snow 221
firebathero 207
Mind 111
Last 107
[ Show more ]
Free 95
Sexy 76
Sharp 71
Pusan 63
Sea.KH 60
Trap 45
ToSsGirL 43
Hm[arnc] 32
Bale 30
Mong 24
Aegong 21
Terrorterran 19
yabsab 17
Rock 15
HiyA 15
zelot 13
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 12
IntoTheRainbow 9
Shine 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7473
Dendi1034
Counter-Strike
byalli1188
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King104
Other Games
gofns35148
singsing2375
fl0m2343
Liquid`RaSZi1134
B2W.Neo613
Beastyqt525
Mlord351
Khaldor300
Happy254
Hui .209
KnowMe82
crisheroes45
Chillindude33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 246
• HeavenSC 15
• Dystopia_ 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV559
League of Legends
• Jankos3154
• Nemesis3024
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1396
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
52m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 52m
OSC
8h 52m
Replay Cast
8h 52m
OSC
21h 52m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.