• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:20
CEST 15:20
KST 22:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9183 users

Tribes: Ascend - FPS announced by Hi-Rez Studios. - Page 138

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 196 Next
Clownz
Profile Joined February 2009
Finland53 Posts
April 10 2012 12:33 GMT
#2741
On April 10 2012 03:16 NukeD wrote:
I had so much fun today with Doombringer. So far its my favorite class. I just feel so trollish in that role
All I do now is camp the middle of a map intercepting people skiing so they ski straight into me. That makes it super easy to shell away in their face and they die in like 3 seconds Man I love my minigun. Once I learned how to aim it and more importantly, once I stopped having panic seizures every time i took a spinfusor in my face ( sort of residue from playing pathfinder and its poor hp pool) and remember I got lots of hp left, I really started to rack up kills.

I also then like to continue my trolling and not helping my team by jumping in a beowolf while switching to technician class, place my turrets in the middle of the map and camp there more.


<3 doombringer




Doombringer is an awesome class. I just had a wierd game on sunstar where people just kept coming at me so I had no other choice than to chain them repeatedly. I ended up with 60-10 k/d with slayer and 2x relentless. I don't even have the mines and super heavy. :D

What is your best killcount? Can you beat my 60?
Radical dude!
NukeD
Profile Joined October 2010
Croatia1612 Posts
April 10 2012 13:10 GMT
#2742
Uh lol no way. I cant come close to that score. My best is probably around 35? Something like that. But thats with help
from Beowolf too. Im very new at the game, plus I dont have a lot of free time to play

So far im only level 19. How about you?

Ps. My ingame name is Geodor, I play in Europe-Amsterdam server, feel free to add me if you want!
sorry for dem one liners
frd
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France164 Posts
April 10 2012 16:53 GMT
#2743
So I got one of those money orbital strikes...
10k goes in, 16k comes out. You can't explain that.
Keltanokka
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Finland279 Posts
April 10 2012 17:29 GMT
#2744
On April 11 2012 01:53 frd wrote:
So I got one of those money orbital strikes...
10k goes in, 16k comes out. You can't explain that.


I once played a game where a guy would just land every orbital perfectly for the 5 or so games I stayed with the guy, it was stupid how lucky he was.
Devil Trigger
Profile Joined March 2011
United States107 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-11 04:47:29
April 11 2012 01:33 GMT
#2745
I seriously need to stop being on the wrong end of a team getting owned by one guy. Deceptikon :'(

On April 09 2012 09:52 Coriolis wrote:
Ah, shriking is so much fun

Is there anyone better than you at shriking? I've played in games with two people shrikers and they're not even as good as you combined.
Coriolis
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1152 Posts
April 11 2012 03:40 GMT
#2746
On April 11 2012 10:33 Devil Trigger wrote:
I seriously need to stop being on the wrong end of a team getting owned by one guy. Deceptikon :'(

Show nested quote +
On April 09 2012 09:52 Coriolis wrote:
Ah, shriking is so much fun

Is there anyone better than you at shriking? I've played in games with two people shrikers and they're not even as good as you.

Vir and remics. Thats about it. You could maybe make a case for one or two other people.
Descolada in everything not TL/Starcraft
Clownz
Profile Joined February 2009
Finland53 Posts
April 11 2012 10:59 GMT
#2747
On April 11 2012 12:40 Coriolis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 10:33 Devil Trigger wrote:
I seriously need to stop being on the wrong end of a team getting owned by one guy. Deceptikon :'(

On April 09 2012 09:52 Coriolis wrote:
Ah, shriking is so much fun

Is there anyone better than you at shriking? I've played in games with two people shrikers and they're not even as good as you.

Vir and remics. Thats about it. You could maybe make a case for one or two other people.

What's your highest killcount for a game?
Radical dude!
Keltanokka
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Finland279 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-11 11:00:23
April 11 2012 11:00 GMT
#2748
Good news everyone! https://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/312

The shrike now has a horn!
Ethenielle
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Norway1006 Posts
April 11 2012 11:07 GMT
#2749
I'm happy for patches and I can't wait to try Raindance, but that patch was extremely underwhelming for a release day patch.. I wonder if Ranked play is even going to be activated, it doesn't seem like it. Hopefully when that does go active, it won't have Sunstar in its rotation. :@
Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
Coriolis
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1152 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-11 11:13:08
April 11 2012 11:12 GMT
#2750
On April 11 2012 19:59 Clownz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 12:40 Coriolis wrote:
On April 11 2012 10:33 Devil Trigger wrote:
I seriously need to stop being on the wrong end of a team getting owned by one guy. Deceptikon :'(

On April 09 2012 09:52 Coriolis wrote:
Ah, shriking is so much fun

Is there anyone better than you at shriking? I've played in games with two people shrikers and they're not even as good as you.

Vir and remics. Thats about it. You could maybe make a case for one or two other people.

What's your highest killcount for a game?

In competition or a pub? In comp its somewhere around 50, somewhere in the 60s for a pub.
Descolada in everything not TL/Starcraft
frd
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France164 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-11 11:44:33
April 11 2012 11:37 GMT
#2751
On April 11 2012 20:00 Keltanokka wrote:
Good news everyone! https://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/312

The shrike now has a horn!

I'm a bit ambivalent towards this item:
The HUD now shows the status of player deployables.

On the one hand, it's something I've always wished for when playing Tech, on the other, I find it might take away from the "constant patrol" aspect of the class.

The Jackal display glitch really bugged me to no end, really happy to see it fixed. But the best part of the patch has to be the warmup timer at the begining of matches. I typically load first or second, and it's given me way too many free flag grabs/generator kills.
Clownz
Profile Joined February 2009
Finland53 Posts
April 11 2012 13:07 GMT
#2752
On April 10 2012 22:10 NukeD wrote:
Uh lol no way. I cant come close to that score. My best is probably around 35? Something like that. But thats with help
from Beowolf too. Im very new at the game, plus I dont have a lot of free time to play

So far im only level 19. How about you?

Ps. My ingame name is Geodor, I play in Europe-Amsterdam server, feel free to add me if you want!


I think im lvl 19 too. You can add me. Id: Clownzz
Server: Amsterdam.
Radical dude!
Krowser
Profile Joined August 2007
Canada788 Posts
April 11 2012 13:25 GMT
#2753
On April 11 2012 20:00 Keltanokka wrote:
Good news everyone! https://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/312

The shrike now has a horn!



Still no party system
D3 and Pho, the way to go. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=340709
frd
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France164 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-11 17:52:59
April 11 2012 14:07 GMT
#2754
So the servers are back up, and it turns out I have a follower called Frenchtaliban. Wth.
Keltanokka
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Finland279 Posts
April 11 2012 17:44 GMT
#2755
Raindance feels amazing, easily becoming my new favorite map.
Coriolis
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1152 Posts
April 11 2012 17:47 GMT
#2756
On April 12 2012 02:44 Keltanokka wrote:
Raindance feels amazing, easily becoming my new favorite map.

Well it is a T1 classic afterall.

No rocket turret though
Descolada in everything not TL/Starcraft
Charger
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2405 Posts
April 11 2012 19:39 GMT
#2757
Man I haven't played in a month or two, might have to start playing again. Seems like a ton has changed, now I gotta relearn everything TT
It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.
Coriolis
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1152 Posts
April 11 2012 19:40 GMT
#2758
On April 12 2012 04:39 Charger wrote:
Man I haven't played in a month or two, might have to start playing again. Seems like a ton has changed, now I gotta relearn everything TT

Tribes is like riding a bike, I can still ski with my eyes closed after not playing T2 in ages.
Descolada in everything not TL/Starcraft
Khalum
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria831 Posts
April 11 2012 19:55 GMT
#2759
Raindance was the only map in the T1 demo - I don't even want to know how many hours I've spent on it..
Charger
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2405 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-11 19:58:10
April 11 2012 19:57 GMT
#2760
OMG Raindance is one of the few Tribes maps I can vividly remember as a kid, can't wait to play on that bad boy again. Hope it functions well in TA.
It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 196 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 631
Railgan 64
MindelVK 31
Codebar 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68754
Calm 11100
Bisu 2391
FanTaSy 1167
Stork 743
soO 437
Rush 397
firebathero 211
Snow 176
Last 152
[ Show more ]
Sharp 109
Mind 96
Light 95
hero 80
Pusan 71
Free 48
ToSsGirL 44
Trap 41
Sexy 35
Mong 32
Hm[arnc] 32
Bale 29
Aegong 20
yabsab 16
HiyA 15
zelot 14
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Rock 9
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 7
Terrorterran 7
scan(afreeca) 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6811
Dendi1087
Counter-Strike
fl0m3136
byalli816
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns31693
singsing2435
B2W.Neo575
Liquid`RaSZi570
Pyrionflax243
Beastyqt239
Happy182
Hui .122
Mlord120
Khaldor26
Chillindude17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Response 7
• Dystopia_ 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV526
League of Legends
• Jankos3080
• Nemesis2897
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1362
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 40m
OSC
9h 40m
Replay Cast
9h 40m
OSC
22h 40m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.