• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:41
CEST 00:41
KST 07:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8428 users

Tribes: Ascend - FPS announced by Hi-Rez Studios. - Page 136

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 196 Next
Zhiroo
Profile Joined February 2011
Kosovo2724 Posts
April 06 2012 00:54 GMT
#2701
I don't even like FPS games and this game is fucking awesome.
LoL EuW: Zhiroo - By starting this squabble you've proven nothing but how vast your stupidity is.
Tamburlaine
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada288 Posts
April 07 2012 15:02 GMT
#2702
On April 05 2012 22:56 Coriolis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2012 20:27 frd wrote:
On April 05 2012 20:22 Clownz wrote:
On April 04 2012 22:49 Coriolis wrote:
On April 04 2012 18:46 Clownz wrote:
Does anybody know anything about the incoming "Ranked match" option? What do you think it'll be like?

Apparently its going to be the same as the regular one but with a competition ruleset. Which means no spawn in loadout, more expensive vehicles/strikes and some other changes I believe.


What do you mean by "no spawn in loadout"? You need to get your gun from a dispenser?

It means everyone spawns as a grenade-less Pathfinder and needs to visit an Inventory Station to get their class.

Yep this. Its how it worked in every tribes game (though the spawn loadout was extremely powerful in T1, it eventually degenerated into not caring about the base, and the spawn loadout in T2C was strong but not extremely strong) so the generator actually matters with a ruleset like this.

Hopefully they don't go with a grenadeless pathfinder, though. That setup, combined with regening health, would make taking back your generators against a half-way competent offence impossible. Default soldier kit at least.
I like things.
Coriolis
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1152 Posts
April 07 2012 15:22 GMT
#2703
On April 08 2012 00:02 Tamburlaine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2012 22:56 Coriolis wrote:
On April 05 2012 20:27 frd wrote:
On April 05 2012 20:22 Clownz wrote:
On April 04 2012 22:49 Coriolis wrote:
On April 04 2012 18:46 Clownz wrote:
Does anybody know anything about the incoming "Ranked match" option? What do you think it'll be like?

Apparently its going to be the same as the regular one but with a competition ruleset. Which means no spawn in loadout, more expensive vehicles/strikes and some other changes I believe.


What do you mean by "no spawn in loadout"? You need to get your gun from a dispenser?

It means everyone spawns as a grenade-less Pathfinder and needs to visit an Inventory Station to get their class.

Yep this. Its how it worked in every tribes game (though the spawn loadout was extremely powerful in T1, it eventually degenerated into not caring about the base, and the spawn loadout in T2C was strong but not extremely strong) so the generator actually matters with a ruleset like this.

Hopefully they don't go with a grenadeless pathfinder, though. That setup, combined with regening health, would make taking back your generators against a half-way competent offence impossible. Default soldier kit at least.

The problem is that a soldier can't chase. Chasing in spawn has been a key skill in previous tribes games and really should remain. And it wouldn't be nearly as hard to take back your base as it was in T2 where you had to use a BLASTER and somewhere around 4-5 respawns for a single guy to take it back from a single HO.
Descolada in everything not TL/Starcraft
Scalepad
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden366 Posts
April 07 2012 21:07 GMT
#2704
I just got my first rage directed at myself, for sniping a guy who had our flag. FEELS GOOD MAN

I've been thinking of saving up for the Phase Rifle, anyone used it and has an opinion?
Ethenielle
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Norway1006 Posts
April 07 2012 21:09 GMT
#2705
On April 08 2012 06:07 Scalepad wrote:
I just got my first rage directed at myself, for sniping a guy who had our flag. FEELS GOOD MAN

I've been thinking of saving up for the Phase Rifle, anyone used it and has an opinion?


Last page. Post by ZP.
Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
Maxtor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom273 Posts
April 07 2012 21:36 GMT
#2706
I always thought I wasn't terrible at FPS, my sniping was decent in CoD/BF games, but when I tried sentinel on this, man I came to the realisation I was indeed terrible, the level of skill required to hit people consistently feels like something incredible. I stopped dragging my team down and went infiltrator, I've not had this much fun on an FPS in a long time, I would highly recommend this to anyone, even people that dont normally play FPS.
Scalepad
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden366 Posts
April 07 2012 21:44 GMT
#2707
On April 08 2012 06:09 Ethenielle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2012 06:07 Scalepad wrote:
I just got my first rage directed at myself, for sniping a guy who had our flag. FEELS GOOD MAN

I've been thinking of saving up for the Phase Rifle, anyone used it and has an opinion?


Last page. Post by ZP.

Oh, thanks.
LagT_T
Profile Joined March 2010
Argentina535 Posts
April 07 2012 21:57 GMT
#2708
On April 08 2012 00:22 Coriolis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2012 00:02 Tamburlaine wrote:
On April 05 2012 22:56 Coriolis wrote:
On April 05 2012 20:27 frd wrote:
On April 05 2012 20:22 Clownz wrote:
On April 04 2012 22:49 Coriolis wrote:
On April 04 2012 18:46 Clownz wrote:
Does anybody know anything about the incoming "Ranked match" option? What do you think it'll be like?

Apparently its going to be the same as the regular one but with a competition ruleset. Which means no spawn in loadout, more expensive vehicles/strikes and some other changes I believe.


What do you mean by "no spawn in loadout"? You need to get your gun from a dispenser?

It means everyone spawns as a grenade-less Pathfinder and needs to visit an Inventory Station to get their class.

Yep this. Its how it worked in every tribes game (though the spawn loadout was extremely powerful in T1, it eventually degenerated into not caring about the base, and the spawn loadout in T2C was strong but not extremely strong) so the generator actually matters with a ruleset like this.

Hopefully they don't go with a grenadeless pathfinder, though. That setup, combined with regening health, would make taking back your generators against a half-way competent offence impossible. Default soldier kit at least.

The problem is that a soldier can't chase. Chasing in spawn has been a key skill in previous tribes games and really should remain. And it wouldn't be nearly as hard to take back your base as it was in T2 where you had to use a BLASTER and somewhere around 4-5 respawns for a single guy to take it back from a single HO.


A PF with no nitrons can't chase either.
"The tactics... no. Amateurs discuss tactics, professional soldiers study logistics." - Tom Clancy, Red Storm Rising
Alakabon
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada111 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-07 22:27:14
April 07 2012 22:15 GMT
#2709
On April 08 2012 06:36 Maxtor wrote:
I always thought I wasn't terrible at FPS, my sniping was decent in CoD/BF games, but when I tried sentinel on this, man I came to the realisation I was indeed terrible, the level of skill required to hit people consistently feels like something incredible. I stopped dragging my team down and went infiltrator, I've not had this much fun on an FPS in a long time, I would highly recommend this to anyone, even people that dont normally play FPS.


Stick with sniping if you like it, it takes a while but once you figure out the hitboxes it gets much easier. When I started I got 1-2 kills a match and now I'm definetly not the best at it by far but I turned out good enough to get recruited by a team and do allright for them. Just make sure you use a very low sensitivity, it helps a ton.

Keep in mind that positioning does a lot in this game, and that's especially true for snipers. The better your angle, the more you will hit. Make sure that from where you are standing you are in direct line with the capper's direction at least once in his route, this way you have at least one easy shot.

I would also recommand you try out team deathmatch to improve your aim...Don't worry so much about getting stabbed in the back, just focus on hitting people.Targets in there are plenty, go at all sorts of speed and are always in different directions, so it throws you off and teaches you what hits and what misses.

Again, I'm not the best but if you want I can show you where I snipe from on every map and such... My ID is Alakabon in game as well.

On April 08 2012 06:07 Scalepad wrote:
I just got my first rage directed at myself, for sniping a guy who had our flag. FEELS GOOD MAN

I've been thinking of saving up for the Phase Rifle, anyone used it and has an opinion?


First off, awesome! You know you're doing something right when that happens!

Both snipers are equally good imo, depends on your style and what the enemy throws at you. If they never harass you and you miss a lot I would stick with the BXT, since if you miss the first shots you won't be able to do much more to the capper with the phase. It also allows you to be more flexible with your perks and kit.

Again, I'm a decent sniper not a great one, but my HoF sure like to have that jammer nearby and I can use bounty hunter to buy shrikes to my shriker quickly/drop inv stations for the D guys at the base, as well as quick-draw to switch to the falcon quicker if the guy comming after me is weak (otherwise just suicide imo, but by all means outduel people in pubs). You can also do some ''light'' chasing by relocating or jetting upwards to shoot at people behind hills while still doing a decent amount of damage on the move.

With the Phase rifle you have more dps up close but it locks your perks to rage/extra capacitor1 + extra capacitor2 and energy pack in order to be usefull. That being said, shooting the exact second you are zoomed is a significant advantage and allows you to have a better awareness. Also the sound effect when you shoot is more enjoyable .
Coriolis
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1152 Posts
April 08 2012 01:57 GMT
#2710
On April 08 2012 06:57 LagT_T wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2012 00:22 Coriolis wrote:
On April 08 2012 00:02 Tamburlaine wrote:
On April 05 2012 22:56 Coriolis wrote:
On April 05 2012 20:27 frd wrote:
On April 05 2012 20:22 Clownz wrote:
On April 04 2012 22:49 Coriolis wrote:
On April 04 2012 18:46 Clownz wrote:
Does anybody know anything about the incoming "Ranked match" option? What do you think it'll be like?

Apparently its going to be the same as the regular one but with a competition ruleset. Which means no spawn in loadout, more expensive vehicles/strikes and some other changes I believe.


What do you mean by "no spawn in loadout"? You need to get your gun from a dispenser?

It means everyone spawns as a grenade-less Pathfinder and needs to visit an Inventory Station to get their class.

Yep this. Its how it worked in every tribes game (though the spawn loadout was extremely powerful in T1, it eventually degenerated into not caring about the base, and the spawn loadout in T2C was strong but not extremely strong) so the generator actually matters with a ruleset like this.

Hopefully they don't go with a grenadeless pathfinder, though. That setup, combined with regening health, would make taking back your generators against a half-way competent offence impossible. Default soldier kit at least.

The problem is that a soldier can't chase. Chasing in spawn has been a key skill in previous tribes games and really should remain. And it wouldn't be nearly as hard to take back your base as it was in T2 where you had to use a BLASTER and somewhere around 4-5 respawns for a single guy to take it back from a single HO.


A PF with no nitrons can't chase either.

A PF WITH nitrons can't chase. Chasing is fundamentally broken in this game.
Descolada in everything not TL/Starcraft
Scalepad
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden366 Posts
April 08 2012 10:41 GMT
#2711
Is there anything you enjoy in this game, Coriolis?
Mithriel
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands2969 Posts
April 08 2012 10:46 GMT
#2712
Enjoying this game so far, rank 9 now lol. Actually got some gold points to upgrade the units faster/get unlocks. However so far only class i enjoy so much is Soldier. Just love the infusor weapon rofl.
There is no shame in defeat so long as the spirit is unconquered. | Cheering for Maru, Innovation and MMA!
Tiwo
Profile Joined March 2009
Netherlands306 Posts
April 08 2012 11:48 GMT
#2713
On April 08 2012 10:57 Coriolis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2012 06:57 LagT_T wrote:
On April 08 2012 00:22 Coriolis wrote:
On April 08 2012 00:02 Tamburlaine wrote:
On April 05 2012 22:56 Coriolis wrote:
On April 05 2012 20:27 frd wrote:
On April 05 2012 20:22 Clownz wrote:
On April 04 2012 22:49 Coriolis wrote:
On April 04 2012 18:46 Clownz wrote:
Does anybody know anything about the incoming "Ranked match" option? What do you think it'll be like?

Apparently its going to be the same as the regular one but with a competition ruleset. Which means no spawn in loadout, more expensive vehicles/strikes and some other changes I believe.


What do you mean by "no spawn in loadout"? You need to get your gun from a dispenser?

It means everyone spawns as a grenade-less Pathfinder and needs to visit an Inventory Station to get their class.

Yep this. Its how it worked in every tribes game (though the spawn loadout was extremely powerful in T1, it eventually degenerated into not caring about the base, and the spawn loadout in T2C was strong but not extremely strong) so the generator actually matters with a ruleset like this.

Hopefully they don't go with a grenadeless pathfinder, though. That setup, combined with regening health, would make taking back your generators against a half-way competent offence impossible. Default soldier kit at least.

The problem is that a soldier can't chase. Chasing in spawn has been a key skill in previous tribes games and really should remain. And it wouldn't be nearly as hard to take back your base as it was in T2 where you had to use a BLASTER and somewhere around 4-5 respawns for a single guy to take it back from a single HO.


A PF with no nitrons can't chase either.

A PF WITH nitrons can't chase. Chasing is fundamentally broken in this game.


To be fair, it's better now with the Friendly Nitrons not working anymore with flag. But still hard.
Xiron
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1233 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-08 11:54:42
April 08 2012 11:54 GMT
#2714
On April 08 2012 07:15 Alakabon wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 08 2012 06:36 Maxtor wrote:
I always thought I wasn't terrible at FPS, my sniping was decent in CoD/BF games, but when I tried sentinel on this, man I came to the realisation I was indeed terrible, the level of skill required to hit people consistently feels like something incredible. I stopped dragging my team down and went infiltrator, I've not had this much fun on an FPS in a long time, I would highly recommend this to anyone, even people that dont normally play FPS.


Stick with sniping if you like it, it takes a while but once you figure out the hitboxes it gets much easier. When I started I got 1-2 kills a match and now I'm definetly not the best at it by far but I turned out good enough to get recruited by a team and do allright for them. Just make sure you use a very low sensitivity, it helps a ton.

Keep in mind that positioning does a lot in this game, and that's especially true for snipers. The better your angle, the more you will hit. Make sure that from where you are standing you are in direct line with the capper's direction at least once in his route, this way you have at least one easy shot.

I would also recommand you try out team deathmatch to improve your aim...Don't worry so much about getting stabbed in the back, just focus on hitting people.Targets in there are plenty, go at all sorts of speed and are always in different directions, so it throws you off and teaches you what hits and what misses.

Again, I'm not the best but if you want I can show you where I snipe from on every map and such... My ID is Alakabon in game as well.

On April 08 2012 06:07 Scalepad wrote:
I just got my first rage directed at myself, for sniping a guy who had our flag. FEELS GOOD MAN

I've been thinking of saving up for the Phase Rifle, anyone used it and has an opinion?


First off, awesome! You know you're doing something right when that happens!

Both snipers are equally good imo, depends on your style and what the enemy throws at you. If they never harass you and you miss a lot I would stick with the BXT, since if you miss the first shots you won't be able to do much more to the capper with the phase. It also allows you to be more flexible with your perks and kit.

Again, I'm a decent sniper not a great one, but my HoF sure like to have that jammer nearby and I can use bounty hunter to buy shrikes to my shriker quickly/drop inv stations for the D guys at the base, as well as quick-draw to switch to the falcon quicker if the guy comming after me is weak (otherwise just suicide imo, but by all means outduel people in pubs). You can also do some ''light'' chasing by relocating or jetting upwards to shoot at people behind hills while still doing a decent amount of damage on the move.


With the Phase rifle you have more dps up close but it locks your perks to rage/extra capacitor1 + extra capacitor2 and energy pack in order to be usefull. That being said, shooting the exact second you are zoomed is a significant advantage and allows you to have a better awareness. Also the sound effect when you shoot is more enjoyable .


I started sniping in this game, and put it away shortly after I realised that snipers are not rewarded for fast and secure aiming, but for standing there 3 seconds for each shot. It sucks to do a flying quick scope right in the head of a soldier who is stalking you and doing 10 damage for the hardest shot in the game.
"The way of life can be free and beautiful. But we have lost the way. " - Charlie Chaplin
Thereisnosaurus
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Australia1822 Posts
April 08 2012 12:03 GMT
#2715
just gotta use the phase rifle if you want to be a railgunner man. so long as you're not jetting around too much, you can do noscopes and still do full damage.
Poisonous Sheep counter Hydras
Xiron
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1233 Posts
April 08 2012 12:35 GMT
#2716
On April 08 2012 21:03 Thereisnosaurus wrote:
just gotta use the phase rifle if you want to be a railgunner man. so long as you're not jetting around too much, you can do noscopes and still do full damage.


So I first have to play like 80 hours of stupid useless sniping that is not fun at all to be able to snipe properly? No, thanks!
"The way of life can be free and beautiful. But we have lost the way. " - Charlie Chaplin
Scalepad
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden366 Posts
April 08 2012 12:56 GMT
#2717
On April 08 2012 21:35 Xiron wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2012 21:03 Thereisnosaurus wrote:
just gotta use the phase rifle if you want to be a railgunner man. so long as you're not jetting around too much, you can do noscopes and still do full damage.


So I first have to play like 80 hours of stupid useless sniping that is not fun at all to be able to snipe properly? No, thanks!

The XP you earn isn't locked to the class you play, you know. If you don't enjoy the BXT-1 you can just play some other class until you get 100k XP.
Xiron
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1233 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-08 13:06:09
April 08 2012 13:05 GMT
#2718
On April 08 2012 21:56 Scalepad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2012 21:35 Xiron wrote:
On April 08 2012 21:03 Thereisnosaurus wrote:
just gotta use the phase rifle if you want to be a railgunner man. so long as you're not jetting around too much, you can do noscopes and still do full damage.


So I first have to play like 80 hours of stupid useless sniping that is not fun at all to be able to snipe properly? No, thanks!

The XP you earn isn't locked to the class you play, you know. If you don't enjoy the BXT-1 you can just play some other class until you get 100k XP.


Sadly I don't find any of the other classes to be even remotely interesting.
"The way of life can be free and beautiful. But we have lost the way. " - Charlie Chaplin
Ethenielle
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Norway1006 Posts
April 08 2012 13:11 GMT
#2719
If the only thing you enjoy is railing with a hitscan weapon this game is probably not for you in any case
Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
Scalepad
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden366 Posts
April 08 2012 15:04 GMT
#2720
Indeed.
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 196 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 503
ZZZero.O 174
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever352
League of Legends
Doublelift3696
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5415
Liquid`Hasu486
Other Games
summit1g14018
FrodaN1512
JimRising 341
KnowMe243
Livibee190
ViBE81
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• Adnapsc2 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra938
Other Games
• imaqtpie1066
• Shiphtur561
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 19m
Patches Events
16h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 19m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.