• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:52
CEST 01:52
KST 08:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8774 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 666

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 664 665 666 667 668 698 Next
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
June 27 2016 21:55 GMT
#13301
gauntlet sucks. friends and i played it for a few hours and got bored. i loved the original arcade game.
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-06-28 10:49:31
June 27 2016 23:04 GMT
#13302
So I bought doom on sale and then refunded it after 50 minutes of game play time. Why I can never find a game worth it? All the AAA titles are barely worth $20 if not $10. Only ROTR was worth the $50 when it was on sale first before summer sale.
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
June 27 2016 23:07 GMT
#13303
On June 28 2016 06:55 dAPhREAk wrote:
gauntlet sucks. friends and i played it for a few hours and got bored. i loved the original arcade game.


thanks, I'll stick to emulated Dark Legacy

On June 28 2016 08:04 Wrath wrote:
So I bought doom on sale and then refunded it after 50 minutes of game play time. Why I can never a game worth it? All the AAA titles are barely worth $20 if not $10. Only ROTR was worth the $50 when it was on sale first before summer sale.


What didn't you like about Doom? I thought it was easily worth the full $60 price as long as you ignore the multiplayer.
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
June 27 2016 23:13 GMT
#13304
On June 28 2016 08:07 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2016 06:55 dAPhREAk wrote:
gauntlet sucks. friends and i played it for a few hours and got bored. i loved the original arcade game.


thanks, I'll stick to emulated Dark Legacy

Show nested quote +
On June 28 2016 08:04 Wrath wrote:
So I bought doom on sale and then refunded it after 50 minutes of game play time. Why I can never a game worth it? All the AAA titles are barely worth $20 if not $10. Only ROTR was worth the $50 when it was on sale first before summer sale.


What didn't you like about Doom? I thought it was easily worth the full $60 price as long as you ignore the multiplayer.


I wanted something like Serious Sam. Mass hordes of enemies marching at you. What I got with doom is annoying monkeys jumping left and right. I'm not that big of a fan for FPS especially I get a lot of motion sickness because of them. With that type of enemies It was a little hard to keep up. Also, it really did not feel like what the reviews told "locked in a room and start butchering waves and waves of enemies". There were like 10 ~ 15 jumping monkeys.

Also the environment was really annoying for my eyes. Too reddish. I completely understand it is supposed to be "hell". I just couldn't take that with all the motion sickness I got so I rage quit and refunded.
Epishade
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2267 Posts
June 28 2016 01:58 GMT
#13305
So I bought a cool little game I saw recommended on reddit for $0.87 called One Way Heroics. I've put an hour into it so far and it's pretty fun. It's a rogue-like game where a darkness is slowly overtaking the west side of the screen with each move you make, forcing you to constantly move east and explore, level up, make money etc. Has a really nice soundtrack too, and good writing imo. Would recommend people interested in rogue-likes to watch the trailer on steam. For .87 cents it's worth every cent.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/266210/
Pinhead Larry in the streets, Dirty Dan in the sheets.
KingDime
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada750 Posts
June 28 2016 02:03 GMT
#13306
Original doom is absolutely nothing like serious sam even if they share some characteristics.
Doom Guy
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
June 28 2016 06:05 GMT
#13307
So yeah, Stardew Valley is addicting. As if I did not have enough addicting games to play already. Plus Civ6 releases this fall.
EZ4ENCE
ShloobeR
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Korea (South)3851 Posts
June 28 2016 06:49 GMT
#13308
On June 28 2016 08:13 Wrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2016 08:07 Die4Ever wrote:
On June 28 2016 06:55 dAPhREAk wrote:
gauntlet sucks. friends and i played it for a few hours and got bored. i loved the original arcade game.


thanks, I'll stick to emulated Dark Legacy

On June 28 2016 08:04 Wrath wrote:
So I bought doom on sale and then refunded it after 50 minutes of game play time. Why I can never a game worth it? All the AAA titles are barely worth $20 if not $10. Only ROTR was worth the $50 when it was on sale first before summer sale.


What didn't you like about Doom? I thought it was easily worth the full $60 price as long as you ignore the multiplayer.


I wanted something like Serious Sam. Mass hordes of enemies marching at you. What I got with doom is annoying monkeys jumping left and right. I'm not that big of a fan for FPS especially I get a lot of motion sickness because of them. With that type of enemies It was a little hard to keep up. Also, it really did not feel like what the reviews told "locked in a room and start butchering waves and waves of enemies". There were like 10 ~ 15 jumping monkeys.

Also the environment was really annoying for my eyes. Too reddish. I completely understand it is supposed to be "hell". I just couldn't take that with all the motion sickness I got so I rage quit and refunded.


It's meant to be Mars!

Also, if you want a game like serious Sam where enemies literally shout and run towards you in a straight line then yeh Doom is not that, but you are really characterising the entire game after a very short amount of play
: o )
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
June 28 2016 07:46 GMT
#13309
On June 28 2016 15:05 WindWolf wrote:
So yeah, Stardew Valley is addicting. As if I did not have enough addicting games to play already. Plus Civ6 releases this fall.

dont worry, in a week when you are making millions off wine, you will get bored. =D
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
June 28 2016 07:49 GMT
#13310
If 50 minutes is a very short amount of play then I dare not imagine what a "normal" amount of play is.
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
June 28 2016 07:57 GMT
#13311
rofl, somebody got to level 1000 in steam via badge crafting

http://steamcommunity.com/id/palmdesert
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
June 28 2016 08:25 GMT
#13312
Is there any MMO racing games like NFSW? Other than the WoS which will never exist the Alpha phase...
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
June 28 2016 09:39 GMT
#13313
On June 28 2016 16:57 icystorage wrote:
rofl, somebody got to level 1000 in steam via badge crafting

http://steamcommunity.com/id/palmdesert

of course it would be him

time to find my palmdesert number, which is....3 lol

to do this, just go onto ur steam profile and click on the top friend in your list on the right (ie. the one with the highest profile level). keep doing it until u reach palmdesert's profile. the number is the number of profiles u had to go through to get to him
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
June 28 2016 09:58 GMT
#13314
On June 28 2016 16:57 icystorage wrote:
rofl, somebody got to level 1000 in steam via badge crafting

http://steamcommunity.com/id/palmdesert


Bravo! lol
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13022 Posts
June 28 2016 10:18 GMT
#13315
On June 28 2016 08:13 Wrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2016 08:07 Die4Ever wrote:
On June 28 2016 06:55 dAPhREAk wrote:
gauntlet sucks. friends and i played it for a few hours and got bored. i loved the original arcade game.


thanks, I'll stick to emulated Dark Legacy

On June 28 2016 08:04 Wrath wrote:
So I bought doom on sale and then refunded it after 50 minutes of game play time. Why I can never a game worth it? All the AAA titles are barely worth $20 if not $10. Only ROTR was worth the $50 when it was on sale first before summer sale.


What didn't you like about Doom? I thought it was easily worth the full $60 price as long as you ignore the multiplayer.


I wanted something like Serious Sam. Mass hordes of enemies marching at you. What I got with doom is annoying monkeys jumping left and right. I'm not that big of a fan for FPS especially I get a lot of motion sickness because of them. With that type of enemies It was a little hard to keep up. Also, it really did not feel like what the reviews told "locked in a room and start butchering waves and waves of enemies". There were like 10 ~ 15 jumping monkeys.

Also the environment was really annoying for my eyes. Too reddish. I completely understand it is supposed to be "hell". I just couldn't take that with all the motion sickness I got so I rage quit and refunded.

We could argue: why I can never a gamer healthy before playing?
WriterMaru
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-06-28 11:07:01
June 28 2016 10:49 GMT
#13316
On June 28 2016 19:18 Poopi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2016 08:13 Wrath wrote:
On June 28 2016 08:07 Die4Ever wrote:
On June 28 2016 06:55 dAPhREAk wrote:
gauntlet sucks. friends and i played it for a few hours and got bored. i loved the original arcade game.


thanks, I'll stick to emulated Dark Legacy

On June 28 2016 08:04 Wrath wrote:
So I bought doom on sale and then refunded it after 50 minutes of game play time. Why I can never a game worth it? All the AAA titles are barely worth $20 if not $10. Only ROTR was worth the $50 when it was on sale first before summer sale.


What didn't you like about Doom? I thought it was easily worth the full $60 price as long as you ignore the multiplayer.


I wanted something like Serious Sam. Mass hordes of enemies marching at you. What I got with doom is annoying monkeys jumping left and right. I'm not that big of a fan for FPS especially I get a lot of motion sickness because of them. With that type of enemies It was a little hard to keep up. Also, it really did not feel like what the reviews told "locked in a room and start butchering waves and waves of enemies". There were like 10 ~ 15 jumping monkeys.

Also the environment was really annoying for my eyes. Too reddish. I completely understand it is supposed to be "hell". I just couldn't take that with all the motion sickness I got so I rage quit and refunded.

We could argue: why I can never a gamer healthy before playing?


Sorry for missing "find" in my first post.
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
June 28 2016 12:20 GMT
#13317
On June 28 2016 08:13 Wrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2016 08:07 Die4Ever wrote:
On June 28 2016 06:55 dAPhREAk wrote:
gauntlet sucks. friends and i played it for a few hours and got bored. i loved the original arcade game.


thanks, I'll stick to emulated Dark Legacy

On June 28 2016 08:04 Wrath wrote:
So I bought doom on sale and then refunded it after 50 minutes of game play time. Why I can never a game worth it? All the AAA titles are barely worth $20 if not $10. Only ROTR was worth the $50 when it was on sale first before summer sale.


What didn't you like about Doom? I thought it was easily worth the full $60 price as long as you ignore the multiplayer.


I wanted something like Serious Sam. Mass hordes of enemies marching at you. What I got with doom is annoying monkeys jumping left and right. I'm not that big of a fan for FPS especially I get a lot of motion sickness because of them. With that type of enemies It was a little hard to keep up. Also, it really did not feel like what the reviews told "locked in a room and start butchering waves and waves of enemies". There were like 10 ~ 15 jumping monkeys.

Also the environment was really annoying for my eyes. Too reddish. I completely understand it is supposed to be "hell". I just couldn't take that with all the motion sickness I got so I rage quit and refunded.


Then why did you bought doom lol ?
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
June 28 2016 13:04 GMT
#13318
On June 28 2016 21:20 Faruko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2016 08:13 Wrath wrote:
On June 28 2016 08:07 Die4Ever wrote:
On June 28 2016 06:55 dAPhREAk wrote:
gauntlet sucks. friends and i played it for a few hours and got bored. i loved the original arcade game.


thanks, I'll stick to emulated Dark Legacy

On June 28 2016 08:04 Wrath wrote:
So I bought doom on sale and then refunded it after 50 minutes of game play time. Why I can never a game worth it? All the AAA titles are barely worth $20 if not $10. Only ROTR was worth the $50 when it was on sale first before summer sale.


What didn't you like about Doom? I thought it was easily worth the full $60 price as long as you ignore the multiplayer.


I wanted something like Serious Sam. Mass hordes of enemies marching at you. What I got with doom is annoying monkeys jumping left and right. I'm not that big of a fan for FPS especially I get a lot of motion sickness because of them. With that type of enemies It was a little hard to keep up. Also, it really did not feel like what the reviews told "locked in a room and start butchering waves and waves of enemies". There were like 10 ~ 15 jumping monkeys.

Also the environment was really annoying for my eyes. Too reddish. I completely understand it is supposed to be "hell". I just couldn't take that with all the motion sickness I got so I rage quit and refunded.


Then why did you bought doom lol ?


It was hyped way too much so I followed like a sheep..
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-06-28 13:34:13
June 28 2016 13:34 GMT
#13319
i asked my friend about a game i should buy and he also told me to buy doom for the solo campaign which is apparently really good

at first i didn't want to buy doom because i tried the beta and the multiplayer was not really good, so i can understand he felt for the hype

i'm probably gonna buy it too, but i know what to expect
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
June 28 2016 13:36 GMT
#13320
Does doom have quicksave or is it shittpoint system ?
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Prev 1 664 665 666 667 668 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings48
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 152
SpeCial 91
CosmosSc2 52
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1029
Artosis 671
Rain 589
910 58
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm122
League of Legends
Doublelift2950
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox85
Other Games
summit1g9825
shahzam640
C9.Mang0313
JimRising 277
PiGStarcraft262
Maynarde118
Liquid`Ken10
Vindicta7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick711
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
Other Games
BasetradeTV7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
• davetesta28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21380
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur202
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 9m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 9m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.