• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:00
CEST 23:00
KST 06:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7793 users

Diablo 2: Hell Unleashed - Page 4

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22 23 Next All
igotmyown
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States4291 Posts
December 22 2010 09:11 GMT
#61
Somebody start streaming this please! I'd like to see more before I bother downloading diablo 2 again on a mediocre connection.
valaki
Profile Joined June 2009
Hungary2476 Posts
December 22 2010 10:18 GMT
#62
Have the patch come out already?
ggaemo fan
Corr
Profile Joined January 2009
Denmark796 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-22 10:20:40
December 22 2010 10:20 GMT
#63
On December 22 2010 19:18 valaki wrote:
Have the patch come out already?


Not yet, but the realm is prepared and final testings are being done. It should go live within 15 hours, probably sooner.
valaki
Profile Joined June 2009
Hungary2476 Posts
December 22 2010 10:29 GMT
#64
On December 22 2010 19:20 Corr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2010 19:18 valaki wrote:
Have the patch come out already?


Not yet, but the realm is prepared and final testings are being done. It should go live within 15 hours, probably sooner.


Sweet, thanks, btw how can i add the realm to the realmlist? I've played this solo but it's kinda hard if you're not a cookie cutter solo char like zeal pala or such. The summoner is hard
ggaemo fan
Patriot.dlk
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Sweden5462 Posts
December 22 2010 11:01 GMT
#65
I love stuff like this. Will probably try this =D
Corr
Profile Joined January 2009
Denmark796 Posts
December 22 2010 11:10 GMT
#66
On December 22 2010 19:29 valaki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2010 19:20 Corr wrote:
On December 22 2010 19:18 valaki wrote:
Have the patch come out already?


Not yet, but the realm is prepared and final testings are being done. It should go live within 15 hours, probably sooner.


Sweet, thanks, btw how can i add the realm to the realmlist? I've played this solo but it's kinda hard if you're not a cookie cutter solo char like zeal pala or such. The summoner is hard


There's a HU.reg file with the mod which adds the gateway when you run it, unless you have some kind of obscure AV that removed it. Even making it out of normal is a real challenge if you're trying to solo in the non-solo edition.
aseq
Profile Joined January 2003
Netherlands4020 Posts
December 22 2010 11:11 GMT
#67
Is it possible at all to play the whole way through single player? I don't have any friends (who play diablo at the same time) and I just like to chill out an play occasionally. I ran a barb to 85 in SP to beat Baal on Hell, would that be much different in this mod?
Corr
Profile Joined January 2009
Denmark796 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-22 11:20:26
December 22 2010 11:19 GMT
#68
On December 22 2010 20:11 aseq wrote:
Is it possible at all to play the whole way through single player? I don't have any friends (who play diablo at the same time) and I just like to chill out an play occasionally. I ran a barb to 85 in SP to beat Baal on Hell, would that be much different in this mod?


I don't have any experience playing the solo-edition. I know the challenge is greatly reduced however as it features tp scrolls, full rejuvs (I think?) and way decreased boss HP. It really isn't quite the same experience I think.
myIRE
Profile Joined November 2008
Belgium229 Posts
December 22 2010 11:23 GMT
#69
On December 22 2010 20:11 aseq wrote:
Is it possible at all to play the whole way through single player? I don't have any friends (who play diablo at the same time) and I just like to chill out an play occasionally. I ran a barb to 85 in SP to beat Baal on Hell, would that be much different in this mod?


Not sure about the SP, haven't even tried hell unleashed, but if you're looking for a D2 mod that is a really good SP, MEDIAN XL is the way to go imo, it really does extend the life of D2
Freedom is the most contageous virus known to men.
aseq
Profile Joined January 2003
Netherlands4020 Posts
December 22 2010 11:26 GMT
#70
Thanks guys, ill give one a go! (maybe both)
sixduck
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States301 Posts
December 22 2010 11:59 GMT
#71
Downloaded the MP mod and toyed around with it a bit in single player and finished den of evil, used a pally with points into prayer and sacrifice for easy damage and healing.

It has the same overall feel of LoD just monsters are much tougher to deal with
Non-white drops are pretty frequent
Potions are semi-instant(not that I needed them that much)
Skills are pretty much the same except much stronger to match the difficulty of mobs.

Just waiting for the server to come up to get the full experience.
Corr
Profile Joined January 2009
Denmark796 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-22 12:31:26
December 22 2010 12:07 GMT
#72
On December 22 2010 20:59 sixduck wrote:
Downloaded the MP mod and toyed around with it a bit in single player and finished den of evil, used a pally with points into prayer and sacrifice for easy damage and healing.

It has the same overall feel of LoD just monsters are much tougher to deal with
Non-white drops are pretty frequent
Potions are semi-instant(not that I needed them that much)
Skills are pretty much the same except much stronger to match the difficulty of mobs.

Just waiting for the server to come up to get the full experience.


Yes, you'll have to reach Outer Cloister atleast to witness one of the bosses
I agree with the way that the skills aren't drastically changed and monsters aren't replaced you still get the feel that its familiar. One of the reasons Median never really caught onto me was that it was just too foreign compared to vanilla.
myIRE
Profile Joined November 2008
Belgium229 Posts
December 22 2010 12:12 GMT
#73
On December 22 2010 21:07 Corr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2010 20:59 sixduck wrote:
Downloaded the MP mod and toyed around with it a bit in single player and finished den of evil, used a pally with points into prayer and sacrifice for easy damage and healing.

It has the same overall feel of LoD just monsters are much tougher to deal with
Non-white drops are pretty frequent
Potions are semi-instant(not that I needed them that much)
Skills are pretty much the same except much stronger to match the difficulty of mobs.

Just waiting for the server to come up to get the full experience.


Yes, you'll have to reach Outer Cloister atleast to witness one of the bossee
I agree with the way that the skills aren't drastically changed and monsters aren't replaced you still get the feel that its familiar. One of the reasons Median never really caught onto me was that it was just too foreign compared to vanilla.


Well, is what d2 could have been, crafting system extended, more and better procc effects, and more bosses/challenges past the initial SP run. It still feels like diablo to me, maybe because I've played D2 for so long, don't know.
Freedom is the most contageous virus known to men.
Corr
Profile Joined January 2009
Denmark796 Posts
December 22 2010 12:21 GMT
#74
myIRE wrote:
Well, is what d2 could have been, crafting system extended, more and better procc effects, and more bosses/challenges past the initial SP run. It still feels like diablo to me, maybe because I've played D2 for so long, don't know.


Oh I dare anyone in here to say they have played more D2 than me, haha. While i'll admit I haven't played Median since 2007 or so the mod just felt too gimmicky with invulnerability skills, mass procs etc. Lets leave the Median discussion for the Median thread from here on though
beef42
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Denmark1037 Posts
December 22 2010 12:55 GMT
#75
I'm a bit of a D2 nooby, and I'm trying to play the solo edition of this.

Thing is, I keep getting rolled by the King Leoric in normal Tristram! :s

Is there some supeduper powerbuild I can do to make things a bit easier?
Corr
Profile Joined January 2009
Denmark796 Posts
December 22 2010 13:42 GMT
#76
On December 22 2010 21:55 beef42 wrote:
I'm a bit of a D2 nooby, and I'm trying to play the solo edition of this.

Thing is, I keep getting rolled by the King Leoric in normal Tristram! :s

Is there some supeduper powerbuild I can do to make things a bit easier?


Well, Leoric in particular is extremely strong for how early you meet him, I'd advise you to skip him for now and head back later.
valaki
Profile Joined June 2009
Hungary2476 Posts
December 22 2010 15:07 GMT
#77
On December 22 2010 21:07 Corr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2010 20:59 sixduck wrote:
Downloaded the MP mod and toyed around with it a bit in single player and finished den of evil, used a pally with points into prayer and sacrifice for easy damage and healing.

It has the same overall feel of LoD just monsters are much tougher to deal with
Non-white drops are pretty frequent
Potions are semi-instant(not that I needed them that much)
Skills are pretty much the same except much stronger to match the difficulty of mobs.

Just waiting for the server to come up to get the full experience.


Yes, you'll have to reach Outer Cloister atleast to witness one of the bosses
I agree with the way that the skills aren't drastically changed and monsters aren't replaced you still get the feel that its familiar. One of the reasons Median never really caught onto me was that it was just too foreign compared to vanilla.


Are you kidding? King Leoric is the boss of the act :D He's super tough for tristram level imo
ggaemo fan
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-22 15:58:36
December 22 2010 15:16 GMT
#78
I hated that guy in D1... especially in multiplayer cause he'd just be randomly chilling somewhere on level 3 with like THOUSANDS of his little jerk skeleton friends. F*** that guy omg. Also he was really big at I was probably like 8 when we got D1 so I was pretty terrified of him and the butcher.

Anyway, sry if this has already been asked or anything,but is there a TL channel we should all meet in? o.O;

edit: Also, are the servers up and running post reset? Aka, if I create a new character now, will it save or be valid or whatnot?
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
dragoonkf
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Singapore1256 Posts
December 22 2010 16:20 GMT
#79
I just started a necro summoner, and i just got to blood raven. She is freaking hard to deal with, i can't kill her yet. I'm at lvl 13 right now. i was searching for corpse and her life went back from 1/4 to full T.T
Inter.MinD/Free[gm]/Stork fan
quirinus
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Croatia2489 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-22 16:35:44
December 22 2010 16:35 GMT
#80
I've played this mod a while ago, sadly I was playing solo so I kinda got stuck and gave up, but it was really fun - I hate that it has the original d2 skills though. Might try again sometime soon on the server.

Also, anyone that hasn't tried Median XL mod (new skills! + zillion of other legendary things), should seriously try it, it's just siiiiick. There's also an unofficial server, so you can play like bnet - I've seen a bunch of people from TL.net there too.
All candles lit within him, and there was purity. | First auto-promoted BW LP editor.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 450
ProTech142
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 16
Counter-Strike
fl0m4471
Fnx 563
minikerr6
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4363
Liquid`Hasu617
Other Games
summit1g5032
Liquid`RaSZi1675
FrodaN547
XaKoH 383
ToD246
C9.Mang0159
RotterdaM102
QueenE63
JuggernautJason34
Mew2King30
PPMD26
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream14
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21127
Other Games
• Shiphtur955
• imaqtpie660
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h
Patches Events
19h
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.