• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:18
CEST 03:18
KST 10:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7048 users

Mass Effect 3 - Page 4

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 177 178 179 Next
Billy_
Profile Joined September 2010
461 Posts
December 12 2010 16:34 GMT
#61
Yes.
Drake
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany6146 Posts
December 12 2010 16:36 GMT
#62
i dont like a multiplayer part here its one of the best SP games and i not want 1 more stupid shooter ...
Nb.Drake / CoL_Drake / Original Joined TL.net Tuesday, 15th of March 2005
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
December 12 2010 17:27 GMT
#63
I just hope they keep the nice mix of RPG and action. I *love* the story of these games, and I love roleplaying in all my decisions and such. But I also love running around like a maniac and shooting things.

The highlight of this entire series for me is the end of ME1. From the start of the cinematic where you warp in to the citadel under attack, alllll the way up to the talk with Saren... that whole sequence is just pure fuckin' AWESOME! The huge space battle gets you pulled in immediately, and then you're just running down these crazy long halls and sprinting and getting shot at and murdering things left and right all with this serious feeling of urgency. There's no time limit or anything, but goddamn the atmosphere really made you think that you NEEDED to get there fast!

So good! I can't wait for the 3rd!
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-12 17:34:27
December 12 2010 17:29 GMT
#64
I am disappoint. I don't want to play Mass Effect with a friend... that is MY UNIVERSE. Those dirty sluts are MINE to sleep with and YES this awful universe is this way because I made it this way. ME. NOT YOU.

GO AWAY FRIEND.

Here's hoping for it all to be rumours.

But oh god I just watched the trailer for ME3 and am drooling. Bioware do whatever you want.
Retvrn to Forvms
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
December 12 2010 17:33 GMT
#65
I liked ME1 and ME2 but now that SC2 exists I don't have time for it anymore

Only thing I'll make time for is portal!
Try another route paperboy.
TsoBadGuy
Profile Joined April 2010
United States221 Posts
December 12 2010 18:07 GMT
#66
Lets be honest here, ME2 is barely an RPG. This multiplayer thing was bound to happen.

The only thing that makes it an RPG is the role you play, and it concerns me that even that will get less attention than previously. It was bad enough the classes were so horribly imbalanced, and now I'm positive ME3 is going to be split into basically 2 classes like the last one.

Class type one : Slow down time/speed up self, shoot face.

Class type two : You're a jedi without a light saber. You can lift things, but you can't really do anything to them. (On a higher difficulty.)

So basically the Soldier is most powerful cause it can slow down time the most, and get the most bullets into someones head. If you play the hardest difficulty, it's so obvious how much easier/better (but not exactly funner) the soldier is.

So when it turns multiplayer, the cries for imba will be astronomical. And sadly, ME3 will probably have literally half the depth of ME1 like ME2 in the single player. (And I do mean literally, level cap will be 30 and not 60 like in ME1, you'll be able to beat ME3 in half the time as ME1, also like ME2. Character classes will have half as many skills, ME3 < ME1 > ME2 blah blah blah.)

Don't get me wrong, ME1 had lots of useless skills and fluffer fetch quests. ME2 had a much better pace than ME1, but it simply lost too much imo, and it's a sad indication for the future when the next step is multiplayer.


Bnet ID: TsoBadGuy Code: 795 Who wants friends? :D
blitzkrieger
Profile Joined September 2010
United States512 Posts
December 12 2010 18:13 GMT
#67
ME2 was awesome, ME1 was garbage. I got em cheap on steam like 6 months ago or w/e. I'm sure the campaign will be fine and multiplayer may or may not be. This isn't WoW where Blizzard makes abilities the same across PvE/PvP like stubborn idiots. Of course they are going to try to balance the game and weaken powers that would be broken. And I don't think the target audience is buying b/c of multi anyway, its just a plus. I assume you would play as a "squad" as well so picking a balanced team is part of it just like any strategy game.

Also sex scenes/the new romances in video games need to go. It doesnt make the game better, its not interesting, its stupid, and its demeaning to gamers. Trying to be controversial to sell games with a gimmick is annoying and I prob would have not bought the games if I knew about it beforehand. Same for Dragon Age. Its bad enough their is bouncy tits volley ball and fighting games. I feel ashamed when I am playing stuff like that.
hugman
Profile Joined June 2009
Sweden4644 Posts
December 12 2010 18:46 GMT
#68
On December 13 2010 03:07 TsoBadGuy wrote:
The only thing that makes it an RPG is the role you play


The only thing that makes it a Role Playing Game is that you role play

What do you say to something like that?
N3rV[Green]
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1935 Posts
December 12 2010 20:23 GMT
#69
On December 13 2010 03:13 blitzkrieger wrote:
ME2 was awesome, ME1 was garbage. I got em cheap on steam like 6 months ago or w/e. I'm sure the campaign will be fine and multiplayer may or may not be. This isn't WoW where Blizzard makes abilities the same across PvE/PvP like stubborn idiots. Of course they are going to try to balance the game and weaken powers that would be broken. And I don't think the target audience is buying b/c of multi anyway, its just a plus. I assume you would play as a "squad" as well so picking a balanced team is part of it just like any strategy game.

Also sex scenes/the new romances in video games need to go. It doesnt make the game better, its not interesting, its stupid, and its demeaning to gamers. Trying to be controversial to sell games with a gimmick is annoying and I prob would have not bought the games if I knew about it beforehand. Same for Dragon Age. Its bad enough their is bouncy tits volley ball and fighting games. I feel ashamed when I am playing stuff like that.



People like you are exactly why we need more games with sex/romance/other shit like that.

Since when was sex a bad thing? Why do we hide it? It just so happens, that sex happens. From what it seems ME1 2 and 3 are trying to create very REAL worlds. Sex happens in real worlds. Quite frequently.

Seriously people, "oh noes there are boobs and sex, I'm tainted" is a bunch of bullshit.

Bring on the realism!
Never fear the darkness, Bran. The strongest trees are rooted in the dark places of the earth. Darkness will be your cloak, your shield, your mother's milk. Darkness will make you strong.
WniO
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2706 Posts
December 12 2010 20:30 GMT
#70
On December 13 2010 05:23 N3rV[Green] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 03:13 blitzkrieger wrote:
ME2 was awesome, ME1 was garbage. I got em cheap on steam like 6 months ago or w/e. I'm sure the campaign will be fine and multiplayer may or may not be. This isn't WoW where Blizzard makes abilities the same across PvE/PvP like stubborn idiots. Of course they are going to try to balance the game and weaken powers that would be broken. And I don't think the target audience is buying b/c of multi anyway, its just a plus. I assume you would play as a "squad" as well so picking a balanced team is part of it just like any strategy game.

Also sex scenes/the new romances in video games need to go. It doesnt make the game better, its not interesting, its stupid, and its demeaning to gamers. Trying to be controversial to sell games with a gimmick is annoying and I prob would have not bought the games if I knew about it beforehand. Same for Dragon Age. Its bad enough their is bouncy tits volley ball and fighting games. I feel ashamed when I am playing stuff like that.



People like you are exactly why we need more games with sex/romance/other shit like that.

Since when was sex a bad thing? Why do we hide it? It just so happens, that sex happens. From what it seems ME1 2 and 3 are trying to create very REAL worlds. Sex happens in real worlds. Quite frequently.

Seriously people, "oh noes there are boobs and sex, I'm tainted" is a bunch of bullshit.

Bring on the realism!

the romance options in mass effect were very very soapy. and i dont know how real your gonna get playing a sci-fi game.
Newbistic
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
China2912 Posts
December 12 2010 20:34 GMT
#71
On December 11 2010 04:28 Mindcrime wrote:
The Baldur's Gate series had multiplayer too. not worried


Let's hope this is what Bioware had in mind, and not people shooting each other.
Logic is Overrated
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
December 12 2010 20:48 GMT
#72
I somehow doubt co-operative RPG multiplayer can work as well these days (it wasn't really a blast in BG as well as far as I remember).

So it's probably going to be people shooting each other. What else would they do, walk around the ship talking to everybody together? :D
Dark-Storm
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada334 Posts
December 12 2010 20:49 GMT
#73
Cant wait for Mass effect 3. then i get to import my 15 files from Mass effect 2 to see how the diffrent choices affect mass effect 3
I don't have Pet Peeves. I have Major psychotic Fucking Hatreds
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
December 12 2010 20:50 GMT
#74
On December 13 2010 03:13 blitzkrieger wrote:
ME2 was awesome, ME1 was garbage. I got em cheap on steam like 6 months ago or w/e. I'm sure the campaign will be fine and multiplayer may or may not be. This isn't WoW where Blizzard makes abilities the same across PvE/PvP like stubborn idiots. Of course they are going to try to balance the game and weaken powers that would be broken. And I don't think the target audience is buying b/c of multi anyway, its just a plus. I assume you would play as a "squad" as well so picking a balanced team is part of it just like any strategy game.

Also sex scenes/the new romances in video games need to go. It doesnt make the game better, its not interesting, its stupid, and its demeaning to gamers. Trying to be controversial to sell games with a gimmick is annoying and I prob would have not bought the games if I knew about it beforehand. Same for Dragon Age. Its bad enough their is bouncy tits volley ball and fighting games. I feel ashamed when I am playing stuff like that.


Whattttttt I couldn't disagree more! Honestly I thought ME1 was infinitely better RPG wise, and honestly still a bit better shooter wise. I just wish the first game was longer and had as much content as the 2nd. I think I prefer the first! (except those f***ing elevators omg)

And I love the goofy romance in bioware games. It lets them put in a lot of humor, and it's fun! You aren't forced to pursue anything if you don't want to.



Do people really think the soldier is the strongest? Odd... only played soldier in ME1. Vanguard and adept have got to be my favorite classes in ME2, though. You struggle a bit early game on the harder difficulties, but biotic charge is hilariously awesome, and knocking people into orbit is far too much fun.
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-12 21:13:40
December 12 2010 21:09 GMT
#75
On December 13 2010 05:50 Haemonculus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 03:13 blitzkrieger wrote:
ME2 was awesome, ME1 was garbage. I got em cheap on steam like 6 months ago or w/e. I'm sure the campaign will be fine and multiplayer may or may not be. This isn't WoW where Blizzard makes abilities the same across PvE/PvP like stubborn idiots. Of course they are going to try to balance the game and weaken powers that would be broken. And I don't think the target audience is buying b/c of multi anyway, its just a plus. I assume you would play as a "squad" as well so picking a balanced team is part of it just like any strategy game.

Also sex scenes/the new romances in video games need to go. It doesnt make the game better, its not interesting, its stupid, and its demeaning to gamers. Trying to be controversial to sell games with a gimmick is annoying and I prob would have not bought the games if I knew about it beforehand. Same for Dragon Age. Its bad enough their is bouncy tits volley ball and fighting games. I feel ashamed when I am playing stuff like that.


Whattttttt I couldn't disagree more! Honestly I thought ME1 was infinitely better RPG wise, and honestly still a bit better shooter wise. I just wish the first game was longer and had as much content as the 2nd. I think I prefer the first! (except those f***ing elevators omg)

And I love the goofy romance in bioware games. It lets them put in a lot of humor, and it's fun! You aren't forced to pursue anything if you don't want to.



Do people really think the soldier is the strongest? Odd... only played soldier in ME1. Vanguard and adept have got to be my favorite classes in ME2, though. You struggle a bit early game on the harder difficulties, but biotic charge is hilariously awesome, and knocking people into orbit is far too much fun.


I played vanguard in ME1 and switched to infiltrator in ME2. Ammo pissed me off so much... but I guess it would have been too easy with Widowmaker out in every encounter. RPG wise ME1 was better (the citadel freedom particularly and more detailed stat points, if you exclude the damn copy/paste side quests and planet exploring with physics defying-quad) but ME2 was much more action-packed and faster paced than ME1, so combat was naturally better.

Somehow I also preferred the last part(citadel) of ME1 over the bug base in ME2.

My real gripe with me2 was this, I shit you not:
When replaying the game again to hit max lv etc. you cannot choose a 2nd weapon in the abandoned collector vessel. I literally said "you motherfuckers" out loud after reading that it's official on their boards. I take the time to redo the damn game AGAIN, on insanity for that matter, and I still can't get a 2nd choice after all I've been through and committed to? Fuck you bioware, really.
I modded the shit out of the game and gave myself everything -.- I had the phantom assault rifle, widowmaker, cain nuke, best SMG, shotguns.

As for the romances, I romanced Liara in ME1 and then romanced her again in Shadowbroker's Lair. Kinda regret it though (not like there was anyone better in ME1 or ME2, but still... I regret that I romanced anyone overall).

I really don't see romance as sometihing ground breaking either way you guys argue. It's just an optional thing to do, don't really care about it being in or out. I kinda wanna see who you get to romance in ME3 xP.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
n00bination
Profile Joined October 2010
United States102 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-12 21:17:52
December 12 2010 21:17 GMT
#76
On December 13 2010 06:09 Latham wrote:


I played vanguard in ME1 and switched to infiltrator in ME2. Ammo pissed me off so much... but I guess it would have been too easy with Widowmaker out in every encounter. RPG wise ME1 was better (the citadel freedom particularly and more detailed stat points, if you exclude the damn copy/paste side quests and planet exploring with physics defying-quad) but ME2 was much more action-packed and faster paced than ME1, so combat was naturally better.

Somehow I also preferred the last part(citadel) of ME1 over the bug base in ME2.

The combat was more streamlined in ME2, not necessarily better. Sure, it was a much smoother experience overall, but it also felt super restrictive. The cooldown system they used in ME2 pissed me off to no end. I got used to just running through really tough sections by myself as a vanguard in ME1, chaining biotics together and learning to manage cooldowns properly while blasting enemies to pieces with my shotgun. The universal cooldown in ME2 just doesn't offer the player the same level of freedom. Sure, charging into someone's face and obliterating them with a claymore to the face is satisfying, but it doesn't compare to taking on dozens of geth troopers and 2 geth primes alone with no cover and coming out alive.
I'm not a racist, I'm just telling how it is.
SiN]
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States540 Posts
December 12 2010 21:34 GMT
#77
Why does multiplayer = bad singleplayer?
It seems more to me that Bioware is just trying to explore something new to them. They have already proven that they can make fantastic singeplayers, and just because they are adding an extra feature to the game doesn't mean that the singleplayer is going to be worse.

What's most likely to happen is that the multiplayer will be fun for about an hour, then will never be played again, and the singleplayer will still be amazing.
Clow
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Brazil880 Posts
December 12 2010 21:37 GMT
#78
I don't see how having Multiplayer screws up the game they can pretty much make it totally different from the singleplayer. And FUCK YEAH ME3 !!!
(–_–) CJ Entusman #33
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
December 12 2010 21:41 GMT
#79
On December 13 2010 06:09 Latham wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 05:50 Haemonculus wrote:
On December 13 2010 03:13 blitzkrieger wrote:
ME2 was awesome, ME1 was garbage. I got em cheap on steam like 6 months ago or w/e. I'm sure the campaign will be fine and multiplayer may or may not be. This isn't WoW where Blizzard makes abilities the same across PvE/PvP like stubborn idiots. Of course they are going to try to balance the game and weaken powers that would be broken. And I don't think the target audience is buying b/c of multi anyway, its just a plus. I assume you would play as a "squad" as well so picking a balanced team is part of it just like any strategy game.

Also sex scenes/the new romances in video games need to go. It doesnt make the game better, its not interesting, its stupid, and its demeaning to gamers. Trying to be controversial to sell games with a gimmick is annoying and I prob would have not bought the games if I knew about it beforehand. Same for Dragon Age. Its bad enough their is bouncy tits volley ball and fighting games. I feel ashamed when I am playing stuff like that.


Whattttttt I couldn't disagree more! Honestly I thought ME1 was infinitely better RPG wise, and honestly still a bit better shooter wise. I just wish the first game was longer and had as much content as the 2nd. I think I prefer the first! (except those f***ing elevators omg)

And I love the goofy romance in bioware games. It lets them put in a lot of humor, and it's fun! You aren't forced to pursue anything if you don't want to.



Do people really think the soldier is the strongest? Odd... only played soldier in ME1. Vanguard and adept have got to be my favorite classes in ME2, though. You struggle a bit early game on the harder difficulties, but biotic charge is hilariously awesome, and knocking people into orbit is far too much fun.


I played vanguard in ME1 and switched to infiltrator in ME2. Ammo pissed me off so much... but I guess it would have been too easy with Widowmaker out in every encounter. RPG wise ME1 was better (the citadel freedom particularly and more detailed stat points, if you exclude the damn copy/paste side quests and planet exploring with physics defying-quad) but ME2 was much more action-packed and faster paced than ME1, so combat was naturally better.

Somehow I also preferred the last part(citadel) of ME1 over the bug base in ME2.

My real gripe with me2 was this, I shit you not:
When replaying the game again to hit max lv etc. you cannot choose a 2nd weapon in the abandoned collector vessel. I literally said "you motherfuckers" out loud after reading that it's official on their boards. I take the time to redo the damn game AGAIN, on insanity for that matter, and I still can't get a 2nd choice after all I've been through and committed to? Fuck you bioware, really.
I modded the shit out of the game and gave myself everything -.- I had the phantom assault rifle, widowmaker, cain nuke, best SMG, shotguns.

As for the romances, I romanced Liara in ME1 and then romanced her again in Shadowbroker's Lair. Kinda regret it though (not like there was anyone better in ME1 or ME2, but still... I regret that I romanced anyone overall).

I really don't see romance as sometihing ground breaking either way you guys argue. It's just an optional thing to do, don't really care about it being in or out. I kinda wanna see who you get to romance in ME3 xP.

Ammo only bugged me from a fluff perspective. I actually really didn't mind it in combat... never really felt low on ammo. But then again I was always charging into people and murdering them from up close, so plenty of ammo on the ground.

It didn't make much sense as a change fluff-wise though, lol. "Modern guns use thermal clips to blah blah". So you'd invented a gun which didn't need ammo.... and then decided to go back to a clip-based weapon? Wat.

I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
MarshalMeLee
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada42 Posts
December 12 2010 21:44 GMT
#80
I'll wait until the game actually comes out before jumping on the "fail Multiplayer" bandwagon. Even if the Multiplayer does suck, I won't mind as long as the campaign is done well enough.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MarshalMeLee
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 177 178 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 152
RuFF_SC2 60
ProTech31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15801
Rain 2261
Artosis 628
Bale 18
League of Legends
Doublelift3864
Counter-Strike
taco 315
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox663
Mew2King158
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor990
Other Games
summit1g9725
Day[9].tv663
JimRising 551
PiGStarcraft324
C9.Mang0252
ArmadaUGS75
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 148
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP59
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv663
• Scarra569
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 43m
OSC
20h 43m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.