• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:43
CEST 13:43
KST 20:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10327 users

Mass Effect 3 - Page 102

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 179 Next
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
March 16 2012 16:06 GMT
#2021
On March 17 2012 00:13 Absurdly wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 00:02 Sermokala wrote:
we probably don't need to spoiler tag things anymore. Its well after the launch date for the story.

The price won't drop for the game ever. Its going to stay at the same price forever just like mw3. DLC is going to be expensive and I really don't think that any of it is going to be worth a 1/6th of the game. maybe in a couple years they'll drop 10$ off the price but origin isn't steam and I wouldn't expect any xmas deals coming.

the dream sequences are amazing especially with all the dead people talking to you in them. would have wanted it to play into the ending somehow but hey couldn't expect any better from it. me3 easily is the best of the series and every arc ending was amazing. the way that shepard was breaking slowly as well as other characters was never explored but seeing garrus/tali and joker/EDI


Could you elaborate on why the endings are amazing for you? I understand the indoctrination theory which is the only cool thing I see in it. But other than that, you're left with pretty much no information(even the indoctrination theory isn't confirmed). Not to mention how everything you did in past games meant literally nothing in the end. Just wondering if I'm missing something, or you just prefer to use your imagination to make your own ending?

Also as far as price goes, it is possible to get a sale on amazon at some point. Battlefield 3 was on sale there a couple times despite being origin only.



You had the turian primarch looking into the sky and seeing his homeworld burning and talking about it. you had the krogan ending with mordin dieing in an explosion and the shroud looking really cool going into eve dieing with shepard being the only one in focus walking away from wrex. finally with the geth quorian struggle (I decided to kill the geth I've been fighting geth this whole time fuck them trying to live) It was a great scene with them seeing the quorians living on their old homeworld again. I don't get the doubt with the indoctrination theory. I mean everything points to it being true. The prothean vi said that the illusive man was just another pawn of the reapers he has been trying to experiment with indoctrination and ways to control it and then finaly with him pulling a saren and implanting himself with the reaper tech. The only reason why he was pro human was beacuse the plot was focused around the main protagonist being a human.

You probably ment the ending to the game itself but it ended all the plots that were important to your choices far before that I think.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
RA
Profile Joined October 2008
Latvia791 Posts
March 16 2012 16:08 GMT
#2022
On March 17 2012 01:05 ghost_403 wrote:
Fair enough. I am certainly in the token minority, and I don't know many people who are happy with a "meh" ending.

By the way, by far the best part of the ending:

+ Show Spoiler +
BUZZ ALDRIN talking to the kid after the credits. That's right, look it up.


You're really making me feel bad now I didn't allow people to voice their opinion completely... basically.

+ Show Spoiler +
So that was where they "stuck" him? Was wondering whom it was. I remember seeing the interview before the release but then I quickly forgot about it.
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
March 16 2012 16:09 GMT
#2023
On March 17 2012 00:56 xDaunt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 20:11 Latham wrote:
You guys don't know what fun is until you get Salarian Infiltrator. 10s cloak + drain shields while staying cloaked = LOLOLOLOL I cap ALL the things while you wonder where I am! Also give him a widow for the lulz (and +cloak damage).

Does any1 have any good builds for asari adepts? I'm kind of torn on what to skill. Obviously Bubble stasis is a must-have. Then warp+throw for detonations. What about fitness+asari thing-y? I've been going for fitness to get the shields+hp bonus, but the asari skill gives me more damage from my powers. Worth leveling up or ...?


about the pistol: Carnifex is the best I think. But only 8 in chamber + 30 in mag, so very few bullets.


For Asari adepts, max bubble stasis and max warp. From there, it's up to you.You definitely need at least some points in fitness for survivability and I'd max justicar enough to get the level 4 weight/power bonus. I'm currently sitting at level 20 with 19 spare points, and I haven't decided how to spend them. I have warp and stasis maxed, 2 in throw, and 4 in fitness and justicar. I suspect that it's optimal to max out justicar for headshot and weapon damage if you have a carnifex (which I don't yet). As for throw, I hardly ever use it. Most of my biotic explosions come from stasis+warp. The only exception is when there's a big single target that I want to burn down with warp+throw. Even then, I'm not sure that investing more into throw would make a huge difference, particularly on silver and gold.


You max justicar to get the pistol weight reduction. I personally like to get 3 fitness and 5 throw just because higher level throw means biotic explosions versus big things are alot more effective. It depends on what you are playing against ofcourse, but often it might just be better to spam warp+throw then statis/warp. If you have a salarian engineer for example your defensive stasis usually isn't needed. The added bonus from fitness isn't a huge deal imo.
Go big, or go home!
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
March 16 2012 16:14 GMT
#2024
On March 17 2012 00:54 ghost_403 wrote:
Also, I think ME1 had the best story, but holy shit did the combat suck. I started playing it again last night with a level 1 character. My weapons, they do nothing. I miss having an assault rifle that can actually hit stuff.

Well yes, if you play it like FPS it sucks. Play it as RPG and it is 10x better then ME2 and 3.

You can guess I voted ME1 on poll. For me it is the only good ME game, other two are playable with ME3 being also pretty irritating and only one I will not be replaying. Running around citadel mashing space like crazy does not make for fun time.

Mako from ME1 is 5x better then that or ME scanning system (where my hand would hurt after 1h of that). At least with Mako you could jump of high mountains for fun and you never knew when you would get to fight the Sand Worm so you needed to be careful.
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
March 16 2012 16:21 GMT
#2025
On March 17 2012 01:09 Tarias wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 00:56 xDaunt wrote:
On March 16 2012 20:11 Latham wrote:
You guys don't know what fun is until you get Salarian Infiltrator. 10s cloak + drain shields while staying cloaked = LOLOLOLOL I cap ALL the things while you wonder where I am! Also give him a widow for the lulz (and +cloak damage).

Does any1 have any good builds for asari adepts? I'm kind of torn on what to skill. Obviously Bubble stasis is a must-have. Then warp+throw for detonations. What about fitness+asari thing-y? I've been going for fitness to get the shields+hp bonus, but the asari skill gives me more damage from my powers. Worth leveling up or ...?


about the pistol: Carnifex is the best I think. But only 8 in chamber + 30 in mag, so very few bullets.


For Asari adepts, max bubble stasis and max warp. From there, it's up to you.You definitely need at least some points in fitness for survivability and I'd max justicar enough to get the level 4 weight/power bonus. I'm currently sitting at level 20 with 19 spare points, and I haven't decided how to spend them. I have warp and stasis maxed, 2 in throw, and 4 in fitness and justicar. I suspect that it's optimal to max out justicar for headshot and weapon damage if you have a carnifex (which I don't yet). As for throw, I hardly ever use it. Most of my biotic explosions come from stasis+warp. The only exception is when there's a big single target that I want to burn down with warp+throw. Even then, I'm not sure that investing more into throw would make a huge difference, particularly on silver and gold.


You max justicar to get the pistol weight reduction. I personally like to get 3 fitness and 5 throw just because higher level throw means biotic explosions versus big things are alot more effective. It depends on what you are playing against ofcourse, but often it might just be better to spam warp+throw then statis/warp. If you have a salarian engineer for example your defensive stasis usually isn't needed. The added bonus from fitness isn't a huge deal imo.


Is a carnifex heavy enough to warrant getting the weight reduction in justicar?
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
March 16 2012 16:42 GMT
#2026
On March 17 2012 01:21 xDaunt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 01:09 Tarias wrote:
On March 17 2012 00:56 xDaunt wrote:
On March 16 2012 20:11 Latham wrote:
You guys don't know what fun is until you get Salarian Infiltrator. 10s cloak + drain shields while staying cloaked = LOLOLOLOL I cap ALL the things while you wonder where I am! Also give him a widow for the lulz (and +cloak damage).

Does any1 have any good builds for asari adepts? I'm kind of torn on what to skill. Obviously Bubble stasis is a must-have. Then warp+throw for detonations. What about fitness+asari thing-y? I've been going for fitness to get the shields+hp bonus, but the asari skill gives me more damage from my powers. Worth leveling up or ...?


about the pistol: Carnifex is the best I think. But only 8 in chamber + 30 in mag, so very few bullets.


For Asari adepts, max bubble stasis and max warp. From there, it's up to you.You definitely need at least some points in fitness for survivability and I'd max justicar enough to get the level 4 weight/power bonus. I'm currently sitting at level 20 with 19 spare points, and I haven't decided how to spend them. I have warp and stasis maxed, 2 in throw, and 4 in fitness and justicar. I suspect that it's optimal to max out justicar for headshot and weapon damage if you have a carnifex (which I don't yet). As for throw, I hardly ever use it. Most of my biotic explosions come from stasis+warp. The only exception is when there's a big single target that I want to burn down with warp+throw. Even then, I'm not sure that investing more into throw would make a huge difference, particularly on silver and gold.


You max justicar to get the pistol weight reduction. I personally like to get 3 fitness and 5 throw just because higher level throw means biotic explosions versus big things are alot more effective. It depends on what you are playing against ofcourse, but often it might just be better to spam warp+throw then statis/warp. If you have a salarian engineer for example your defensive stasis usually isn't needed. The added bonus from fitness isn't a huge deal imo.


Is a carnifex heavy enough to warrant getting the weight reduction in justicar?


Goes from +164% to +190% casting speed. You decide for yourself.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 16:47:14
March 16 2012 16:45 GMT
#2027
On March 17 2012 01:14 -Archangel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 00:54 ghost_403 wrote:
Also, I think ME1 had the best story, but holy shit did the combat suck. I started playing it again last night with a level 1 character. My weapons, they do nothing. I miss having an assault rifle that can actually hit stuff.

Well yes, if you play it like FPS it sucks. Play it as RPG and it is 10x better then ME2 and 3.

You can guess I voted ME1 on poll. For me it is the only good ME game, other two are playable with ME3 being also pretty irritating and only one I will not be replaying. Running around citadel mashing space like crazy does not make for fun time.

Mako from ME1 is 5x better then that or ME scanning system (where my hand would hurt after 1h of that). At least with Mako you could jump of high mountains for fun and you never knew when you would get to fight the Sand Worm so you needed to be careful.

Well but the combat in ME1 becomes close to unplayable because of badly balanced leveling and itemisation.
At the beginning of the game I was oneshotted a few times and it was quite difficult. But after about half of the game I didnt even use cover anymore until the end, because I became totally unbeatable due to items etc. I just walked through everything as if I had god mode on. And I could not even raise difficulty higher as it was the first playthrough.
Combat became so pointless, they could have really made it like Hamburger Helper suggested and let you skip all the combat and just do the dialogue.
But honestly, that is not what I expect from a game of this type. ME2 was a much better playing experience, despite worse story.
And this was further improved in ME3, as you can not sit behind cover forever anymore and abuse the stupid AI.
Off-season = best season
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
March 16 2012 16:51 GMT
#2028
On March 17 2012 01:42 Latham wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 01:21 xDaunt wrote:
On March 17 2012 01:09 Tarias wrote:
On March 17 2012 00:56 xDaunt wrote:
On March 16 2012 20:11 Latham wrote:
You guys don't know what fun is until you get Salarian Infiltrator. 10s cloak + drain shields while staying cloaked = LOLOLOLOL I cap ALL the things while you wonder where I am! Also give him a widow for the lulz (and +cloak damage).

Does any1 have any good builds for asari adepts? I'm kind of torn on what to skill. Obviously Bubble stasis is a must-have. Then warp+throw for detonations. What about fitness+asari thing-y? I've been going for fitness to get the shields+hp bonus, but the asari skill gives me more damage from my powers. Worth leveling up or ...?


about the pistol: Carnifex is the best I think. But only 8 in chamber + 30 in mag, so very few bullets.


For Asari adepts, max bubble stasis and max warp. From there, it's up to you.You definitely need at least some points in fitness for survivability and I'd max justicar enough to get the level 4 weight/power bonus. I'm currently sitting at level 20 with 19 spare points, and I haven't decided how to spend them. I have warp and stasis maxed, 2 in throw, and 4 in fitness and justicar. I suspect that it's optimal to max out justicar for headshot and weapon damage if you have a carnifex (which I don't yet). As for throw, I hardly ever use it. Most of my biotic explosions come from stasis+warp. The only exception is when there's a big single target that I want to burn down with warp+throw. Even then, I'm not sure that investing more into throw would make a huge difference, particularly on silver and gold.


You max justicar to get the pistol weight reduction. I personally like to get 3 fitness and 5 throw just because higher level throw means biotic explosions versus big things are alot more effective. It depends on what you are playing against ofcourse, but often it might just be better to spam warp+throw then statis/warp. If you have a salarian engineer for example your defensive stasis usually isn't needed. The added bonus from fitness isn't a huge deal imo.


Is a carnifex heavy enough to warrant getting the weight reduction in justicar?


Goes from +164% to +190% casting speed. You decide for yourself.


Yea, with that skill you get it at 200% as soon as you have carnifex V.
Go big, or go home!
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
March 16 2012 16:57 GMT
#2029
Which stasis bonuses do you get? Duration/damage strength -> bonus power/recharge speed? Last one is obviously stasis bubble.

I've been putting a few extra points in throw just because it's so spammable.
Moderator
MaV_gGSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada1345 Posts
March 16 2012 17:05 GMT
#2030
I understand where all the FUUUUUUU memes are coming from regarding the ending... I too FUUUUUU'ed
Life's good :D
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
March 16 2012 17:06 GMT
#2031
I got Stasis Strenght and Recharge speed. Duration doesn't really matter because stuff always dies before it runs out anyways. Recharge time because always being 35% faster seems better then randomly being faster every now and then.
Go big, or go home!
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
March 16 2012 17:14 GMT
#2032
On March 17 2012 01:57 Firebolt145 wrote:
Which stasis bonuses do you get? Duration/damage strength -> bonus power/recharge speed? Last one is obviously stasis bubble.

I've been putting a few extra points in throw just because it's so spammable.


I got duration and recharge speed. Handy on gold when there are 2+ phantoms in the room with you (and generally 8 roaming the map at any time beyond wave 1)

The true question is - what do you get for warp L6? recharge or 50% more dmg to barriers?
I shit out throws every ~1s but waiting after a warp the full 3s seems like an ethernity.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Mastermyth
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands207 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 17:15:33
March 16 2012 17:15 GMT
#2033

At the beginning of the game I was oneshotted a few times and it was quite difficult. But after about half of the game I didnt even use cover anymore until the end, because I became totally unbeatable due to items etc. I just walked through everything as if I had god mode on. And I could not even raise difficulty higher as it was the first playthrough.


It's pretty much the same on Insanity lol. The starter mission, Citadel, and the Liara recruitment mission you still need to take cover, but after that the only danger in the game comes from charging Krogan.
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
March 16 2012 17:58 GMT
#2034
On March 17 2012 02:14 Latham wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 01:57 Firebolt145 wrote:
Which stasis bonuses do you get? Duration/damage strength -> bonus power/recharge speed? Last one is obviously stasis bubble.

I've been putting a few extra points in throw just because it's so spammable.


I got duration and recharge speed. Handy on gold when there are 2+ phantoms in the room with you (and generally 8 roaming the map at any time beyond wave 1)

The true question is - what do you get for warp L6? recharge or 50% more dmg to barriers?
I shit out throws every ~1s but waiting after a warp the full 3s seems like an ethernity.


If I feel like I need the extra duration I just recast tbh. The cooldown is so short with 200% anyways. I have the recharge speed on warp because it seems like most of the damage doesn't come from Warp itself but from the explosion.
Go big, or go home!
Mastermyth
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands207 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 21:48:30
March 16 2012 21:47 GMT
#2035
Doing silver multiplayer as Infiltrator. Wave 10, we have to hack in one spot. Total chaos. Brutes and Banshees all around us, Ravagars killing people randomly. Cobra Missiles fly, people are dying left and right. Eventually the hack is completed but I'm the only one left standing. I do a mad run, finish off the last Banshee and Brute, clear some Marauders, about to kill the last 2 Ravagers and..

"Host has left the game, resetting wave"

ATOMIC RAGE

I spent 3 medigels on that ffuuuuuuu
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
March 16 2012 22:03 GMT
#2036
If any euros would like to play together sometime, add me: Demented425
The reason for euros and not americans is timezones
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Zeburial
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden1126 Posts
March 16 2012 23:43 GMT
#2037
[image loading]

source

1'800 years of MP already... Crazy stuff!
Empires are not brought down by outside forces - they are destroyed by weaknesses from within
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
March 16 2012 23:56 GMT
#2038
lol the most popular non human race is the turian at 6.43 percent.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
March 17 2012 00:02 GMT
#2039
On March 17 2012 08:56 Sermokala wrote:
lol the most popular non human race is the turian at 6.43 percent.


Who in their right mind plays Turian Soldier?! Sentinel is alright, I guess, but that much???
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
March 17 2012 00:27 GMT
#2040
15,768,000 hours in mp would mean only take 2 mil people about 8 hours of game play on avg. ionno how much they sold but it's compeltely doable.
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 706
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings188
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26132
Shuttle 11571
FanTaSy 1635
Hyuk 1017
Horang2 584
BeSt 502
Mini 274
Pusan 249
Stork 231
EffOrt 140
[ Show more ]
Killer 138
Last 135
Zeus 121
Mind 88
ggaemo 69
Hyun 56
sorry 48
PianO 45
ToSsGirL 38
Snow 37
Bale 34
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 22
Aegong 21
zelot 18
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe339
Dendi8
Counter-Strike
fl0m2263
byalli847
x6flipin325
Other Games
gofns33559
singsing2867
B2W.Neo769
ArmadaUGS87
Mew2King61
Hui .59
Livibee56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 8
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 17m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 17m
Replay Cast
11h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 17m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.