• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:25
CEST 00:25
KST 07:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9295 users

Mass Effect 3 - Page 100

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 179 Next
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
March 16 2012 11:12 GMT
#1981
On March 16 2012 20:01 Mastermyth wrote:
Show nested quote +

Salarian engineer is one of the best classes. Energy drain gives you insane survivability and the decoy if used properly makes gold pretty easy. I would recommend using it with a pistol on higher difficulty though, even the awesomeness of the falcon doesnt outweigh the cooldown penalty it gives you imo.


Hmm which pistol would you say works best for gold? In the demo and SP I loved the Carnifex, but I havent been able to get it so far so I am waiting for that. I got the Arc pistol but after trying it I am really not impressed by it.


Carnifex works, its personal preference and depends on what you have. The arc pistol is pretty heavy, which isnt ideal. Basicly just use whatever weapon you like most that still gives you 200%-190% recharge. Since you will usually be at the front placing decoys, and have energy drain for surviving you can also use close range weapons like shotguns or smgs if prefer those. Personally I have a level 7 hornet smg or a carnifex on my salarian engineer, depending on the map and the rest of my team. Even bad weapons can be pretty good when they arw high level, also something to keep in mind.
Go big, or go home!
RA
Profile Joined October 2008
Latvia791 Posts
March 16 2012 11:23 GMT
#1982
I'm not playing multiplayer for obvious reasons. But I remember demo. And shouldn't Paladin be THE pistol of choice?
Btw, does Mattock still have downward forced recoil in MP?
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
March 16 2012 11:31 GMT
#1983
On March 16 2012 20:23 RA wrote:
I'm not playing multiplayer for obvious reasons. But I remember demo. And shouldn't Paladin be THE pistol of choice?
Btw, does Mattock still have downward forced recoil in MP?


I haven't got the Paladin yet, but it's all about the weigh. If you're a caster you want 200% faster casting at all times.
Carnifex and Paladin are pretty much the same http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/M-6_Carnifex http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/M-77_Paladin as you can see. There are MUCH heavier pistols like http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Arc_Pistol http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Scorpion http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/M-358_Talon which are not ideal.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
RA
Profile Joined October 2008
Latvia791 Posts
March 16 2012 11:37 GMT
#1984
On March 16 2012 20:31 Latham wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 20:23 RA wrote:
I'm not playing multiplayer for obvious reasons. But I remember demo. And shouldn't Paladin be THE pistol of choice?
Btw, does Mattock still have downward forced recoil in MP?


I haven't got the Paladin yet, but it's all about the weigh. If you're a caster you want 200% faster casting at all times.
Carnifex and Paladin are pretty much the same http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/M-6_Carnifex http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/M-77_Paladin as you can see. There are MUCH heavier pistols like http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Arc_Pistol http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Scorpion http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/M-358_Talon which are not ideal.


Yes. But Paladin does sick amounts of damage in SP. It's definitely better than Carnifex there. In MP I would use +barrel +clip or +barrel +scope as I did on other pistols which didn't have such extremely small clip. And by saying that I imagine at least silver And Paladin isn't really weight consuming so it could be an ok pistol for biotics or engineers, yet I think they need something less slow, as mentioned in player notes on wikia, too.

So what about Mattock? I so love the rifle, but when I saw it in demo it had that ridiculous recoil (downward forced instead of usual upward).

Out of shotguns I think Katana is the best, I never wanted to change it in demo MP. Nor do I want to do it in SP (even after testing every other shotgun in missions/difficulties and spectre shooting range).
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 11:51:31
March 16 2012 11:42 GMT
#1985
The paladin is very rare, personally I dont have it yet, but my carnifex is level 5 already. So even if I were to get the paladin now the difference in level would probably make the carnifex better. Im not sure about the mattock, but its a bad gun anyways, so dont bother with it. Also just out of curiosity; what are the obvious reasons for not playing multiplayer?

On March 16 2012 20:37 RA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 20:31 Latham wrote:
On March 16 2012 20:23 RA wrote:
I'm not playing multiplayer for obvious reasons. But I remember demo. And shouldn't Paladin be THE pistol of choice?
Btw, does Mattock still have downward forced recoil in MP?


I haven't got the Paladin yet, but it's all about the weigh. If you're a caster you want 200% faster casting at all times.
Carnifex and Paladin are pretty much the same http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/M-6_Carnifex http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/M-77_Paladin as you can see. There are MUCH heavier pistols like http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Arc_Pistol http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Scorpion http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/M-358_Talon which are not ideal.


Yes. But Paladin does sick amounts of damage in SP. It's definitely better than Carnifex there. In MP I would use +barrel +clip or +barrel +scope as I did on other pistols which didn't have such extremely small clip. And by saying that I imagine at least silver And Paladin isn't really weight consuming so it could be an ok pistol for biotics or engineers, yet I think they need something less slow, as mentioned in player notes on wikia, too.

So what about Mattock? I so love the rifle, but when I saw it in demo it had that ridiculous recoil (downward forced instead of usual upward).

Out of shotguns I think Katana is the best, I never wanted to change it in demo MP. Nor do I want to do it in SP (even after testing every other shotgun in missions/difficulties and spectre shooting range).


Im not a fan of shotguns, but I like the geth plasma shotty the most I think. If you like the mattock you will probably love the saber, a little slower but actually does amazing damage. If you really want to use assault riffles on mp you probably want to be a turian. You have to keep in mind that weapon levels are quite important, and on mp you cant just level your weapons like in the sp. So if you have a suboptimal weapon at level 10 it will likely be better then the shiny level 1 gun.
Go big, or go home!
RA
Profile Joined October 2008
Latvia791 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 11:56:42
March 16 2012 11:47 GMT
#1986
On March 16 2012 20:42 Tarias wrote:
The paladin is very rare, personally I dont have it yet, but my carnifex is level 5 already. So even if I were to get the paladin now the difference in level would probably make the carnifex better. Im not sure about the mattock, but its a bad gun anyways, so dont bother with it. Also just out of curiosity; what are the obvious reasons for not playing multiplayer?


Utter stubbornness to buy EA published product. Not that I feel suffering from it, so it's not really against my own interests. Pre-ordered D3 today and I feel super content and actually happy for once that I definitely bought something worth the big sum (that's just my stance regarding my own situation and principles, I don't think anyone has wasted money on ME3 because MP definitely can be fun. I learned that in demo).

Well Mattock is fantastic in SP. My favorite rifle. Really love it (on any difficulty, it's too good on normal and lower, way too effective).

Ah, btw, are Asari adepts still imba? Has there even been a balance patch? Because some classes felt almost useless on gold (in demo). And can you reset skillpoints? That's a must, imho, since there's always a chance to get something wrong the first time or wish to change up your playstyle with some class later.
Skilledblob
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany3392 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 11:55:06
March 16 2012 11:54 GMT
#1987
the paladin does good amounts of damage, though the weight is a problem. I think Asari adepts can decrease the pistol weight which would make the Paladin the go to choice for Asari Adepts.

The Paladin only has 4 bullets in the magazine so it's really only useful when you have stasis because otherwise you will quickly run out of amo without killing anything. On the good side though you can oneshot most trash mobs on gold with it when you hit the head.
Sitinte
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States499 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 12:10:49
March 16 2012 12:02 GMT
#1988
On March 16 2012 20:37 RA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 20:31 Latham wrote:
On March 16 2012 20:23 RA wrote:
I'm not playing multiplayer for obvious reasons. But I remember demo. And shouldn't Paladin be THE pistol of choice?
Btw, does Mattock still have downward forced recoil in MP?


I haven't got the Paladin yet, but it's all about the weigh. If you're a caster you want 200% faster casting at all times.
Carnifex and Paladin are pretty much the same http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/M-6_Carnifex http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/M-77_Paladin as you can see. There are MUCH heavier pistols like http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Arc_Pistol http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Scorpion http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/M-358_Talon which are not ideal.


Yes. But Paladin does sick amounts of damage in SP. It's definitely better than Carnifex there. In MP I would use +barrel +clip or +barrel +scope as I did on other pistols which didn't have such extremely small clip. And by saying that I imagine at least silver And Paladin isn't really weight consuming so it could be an ok pistol for biotics or engineers, yet I think they need something less slow, as mentioned in player notes on wikia, too.

So what about Mattock? I so love the rifle, but when I saw it in demo it had that ridiculous recoil (downward forced instead of usual upward).

Out of shotguns I think Katana is the best, I never wanted to change it in demo MP. Nor do I want to do it in SP (even after testing every other shotgun in missions/difficulties and spectre shooting range).


The Mattock is still top tier in terms of assault rifles and guns in general. Decent clip size (upgraded from ME2 which was its most glaring weakness), pretty good damage, you can control its firing rate; etc. Not TerranOP (in early sc2 stages; jknohatemailpls) status like in ME2, but it's still really good.
RA
Profile Joined October 2008
Latvia791 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 12:09:35
March 16 2012 12:04 GMT
#1989

Im not a fan of shotguns, but I like the geth plasma shotty the most I think. If you like the mattock you will probably love the saber, a little slower but actually does amazing damage. If you really want to use assault riffles on mp you probably want to be a turian. You have to keep in mind that weapon levels are quite important, and on mp you cant just level your weapons like in the sp. So if you have a suboptimal weapon at level 10 it will likely be better then the shiny level 1 gun.


Yeah I actually missed Sabre in some magic way, gonna try to check if it's really NOT there for my game. I have such suspicion because I'm such a rat - crawling around every corner to find every scrap I can get.

And yeah Disciple and Geth shotgun felt extremely good in SP. Since I never had a chance to use em in MP I can't judge.
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
March 16 2012 12:11 GMT
#1990
On March 16 2012 21:04 RA wrote:
Show nested quote +

Im not a fan of shotguns, but I like the geth plasma shotty the most I think. If you like the mattock you will probably love the saber, a little slower but actually does amazing damage. If you really want to use assault riffles on mp you probably want to be a turian. You have to keep in mind that weapon levels are quite important, and on mp you cant just level your weapons like in the sp. So if you have a suboptimal weapon at level 10 it will likely be better then the shiny level 1 gun.


Yeah I actually missed Sabre in some magic way, gonna try to check if it's really NOT there for my game. I have such suspicion. Thinking so since I'm such a rat, crawling around every corner to find every scrap I can get.

And yeah Disciple and Geth shotgun felt extremely good in SP. Since I never had a chance to use em in MP I can't judge.


IIRC the saber is in the cerberus base in the rubble to the right of the first door you encounter after blowing the thing open with the fighter.
Go big, or go home!
RA
Profile Joined October 2008
Latvia791 Posts
March 16 2012 12:14 GMT
#1991
On March 16 2012 21:11 Tarias wrote:
IIRC the saber is in the cerberus base in the rubble to the right of the first door you encounter after blowing the thing open with the fighter.


Thank you. I'll definitely do some snooping
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
March 16 2012 12:36 GMT
#1992
As for the Asari Adept build, mine is set up with 6 stasis 6 warp 5 throw 6 justicar and 3 fitness. It has 200% recharge with my carnifex, which is level 5.
Go big, or go home!
Mastermyth
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands207 Posts
March 16 2012 13:04 GMT
#1993
And can you reset skillpoints? That's a must, imho, since there's always a chance to get something wrong the first time or wish to change up your playstyle with some class later.


Afaik you can't reset the skillpoints, but you can export a character to the Galaxy of War, which adds +75 (I think) to the War Assets, and resets the character. The character has to be level 20 and it will reset back to 1, but it means you're not stuck with a wrong build forever.
RA
Profile Joined October 2008
Latvia791 Posts
March 16 2012 13:10 GMT
#1994
On March 16 2012 22:04 Mastermyth wrote:
Show nested quote +
And can you reset skillpoints? That's a must, imho, since there's always a chance to get something wrong the first time or wish to change up your playstyle with some class later.


Afaik you can't reset the skillpoints, but you can export a character to the Galaxy of War, which adds +75 (I think) to the War Assets, and resets the character. The character has to be level 20 and it will reset back to 1, but it means you're not stuck with a wrong build forever.


Aha, just found that in wikia. Thanks anyways

General question: Did weapon levels increase till lvl 10 in MP? I think it was so in demo, but I can't remember really. And somebody said that you can get further upgrades (after V) in SP second playthrough.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
March 16 2012 13:12 GMT
#1995
On March 16 2012 22:04 Mastermyth wrote:
Show nested quote +
And can you reset skillpoints? That's a must, imho, since there's always a chance to get something wrong the first time or wish to change up your playstyle with some class later.


Afaik you can't reset the skillpoints, but you can export a character to the Galaxy of War, which adds +75 (I think) to the War Assets, and resets the character. The character has to be level 20 and it will reset back to 1, but it means you're not stuck with a wrong build forever.


Actually you can reset skill points. It's a rare item, but you can get it in the spectre packs. It's called respec card and it's a gold item. So far I've gotten 3 of those.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
March 16 2012 13:33 GMT
#1996
On March 16 2012 22:10 RA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 22:04 Mastermyth wrote:
And can you reset skillpoints? That's a must, imho, since there's always a chance to get something wrong the first time or wish to change up your playstyle with some class later.


Afaik you can't reset the skillpoints, but you can export a character to the Galaxy of War, which adds +75 (I think) to the War Assets, and resets the character. The character has to be level 20 and it will reset back to 1, but it means you're not stuck with a wrong build forever.


Aha, just found that in wikia. Thanks anyways

General question: Did weapon levels increase till lvl 10 in MP? I think it was so in demo, but I can't remember really. And somebody said that you can get further upgrades (after V) in SP second playthrough.


Can someone confirm/deny this? I can't find anywhere that says the second playthrough has extra weapon/mod levels. That's really what's been stopping me from starting my second playthrough.

Finished ME3 last night. Didn't hate the ending, but I'm clearly in the minority. I've decided to go back and start playing the entire trilogy through with a single character. Last night, I booted up ME1 and started playing. We've come a long way since then.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
March 16 2012 13:58 GMT
#1997
If you import your finished ME3 save into a new ME3 game all your weapons will start at V afaik, and then you can level them up to 10, like in the MP.
Go big, or go home!
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
March 16 2012 13:59 GMT
#1998
Yeah no kidding. ME1 is the game with the most amazing story that no one wants to actually play simply because the combat is so bad.

Think I'm just going to play the entire of ME3 on insanity now with adept again.
Moderator
RA
Profile Joined October 2008
Latvia791 Posts
March 16 2012 14:08 GMT
#1999
On March 16 2012 22:33 ghost_403 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 22:10 RA wrote:
On March 16 2012 22:04 Mastermyth wrote:
And can you reset skillpoints? That's a must, imho, since there's always a chance to get something wrong the first time or wish to change up your playstyle with some class later.


Afaik you can't reset the skillpoints, but you can export a character to the Galaxy of War, which adds +75 (I think) to the War Assets, and resets the character. The character has to be level 20 and it will reset back to 1, but it means you're not stuck with a wrong build forever.


Aha, just found that in wikia. Thanks anyways

General question: Did weapon levels increase till lvl 10 in MP? I think it was so in demo, but I can't remember really. And somebody said that you can get further upgrades (after V) in SP second playthrough.


Can someone confirm/deny this? I can't find anywhere that says the second playthrough has extra weapon/mod levels. That's really what's been stopping me from starting my second playthrough.

Finished ME3 last night. Didn't hate the ending, but I'm clearly in the minority. I've decided to go back and start playing the entire trilogy through with a single character. Last night, I booted up ME1 and started playing. We've come a long way since then.


I think you would be in minority if you would love the ending.
Most people feel disappointed, frustrated and unsatisfied (judging by comments on youtube, russian/int torrent trackers, here, too, imho). I, for example, feel somewhat unsatisfied but I can accept it as it is. And I'm 80% sure they are gonna do something about it. Not necessarily re-making anything, adding rather. Maybe even future game where your choices here will shape things, while playing with completely different character. And those who purely hate it are in minority as well, imho.

And yes. ME1 is in top20 on Steam sales right now. One reason is it hasn't been purchased as much as ME2 before, so people want to catch up. Honestly, I still think ME1 is the best of the series. Only thing I would like is faster and more polished engine of ME3. Didn't like ME2, though it's the same engine basically.

I envy people who're gonna play it for the first time now... My memory is so good that I remember smallest of the details. I need year(s) to make me want to re-play something. Obviously not everyone's gonna like it, but after they'll get used to it, people will realise how much is missing in ME3 and how much different it is (for me, it's a positive difference).
BEARDiaguz
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia2362 Posts
March 16 2012 14:29 GMT
#2000
The finest weapon in the game was the Graal Spike Thrower.

ProgamerAustralian alcohol user follow @iaguzSC2
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O151
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason98
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1031
ZZZero.O 151
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm95
League of Legends
Doublelift4894
JimRising 620
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7064
Other Games
summit1g10179
FrodaN3145
KnowMe218
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1049
• Shiphtur156
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
36m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 36m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 36m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.