• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:12
CEST 15:12
KST 22:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12222 users

Mass Effect 3 - Page 99

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 179 Next
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
March 16 2012 02:59 GMT
#1961
I mean I'm definitely partial to an ending where Shepard grows old with love interest, keeps solving problems diplomatically, dies peacefully (cause Im a sucker for happiness), but barring that, if its going to not have personalization, be clear about just what the fuck happened... otherwise let me die/barely live as my own man.
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
Hoban
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1600 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 03:38:30
March 16 2012 03:36 GMT
#1962
On March 16 2012 11:41 Praetorial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 11:16 Hoban wrote:
Anyone want to do some multiplayer? Have only been brave enough to do silvers so far, mostly because I know I can carry any bad teammates with the awesomeness that is Asari Sentinel. Have good enough items to attempt Golds though so PM me or something!


Asari sentinel?


Haha sorry meant Human Sentinel. I really want an Asari Adept because Asari are BAMFs in general. Biotic explosions so much fun!


On March 16 2012 11:59 CeriseCherries wrote:
I mean I'm definitely partial to an ending where Shepard grows old with love interest, keeps solving problems diplomatically, dies peacefully (cause Im a sucker for happiness), but barring that, if its going to not have personalization, be clear about just what the fuck happened... otherwise let me die/barely live as my own man.


The biggest tell for me with the ending was that I was left wondering what the fuck happened. That is the point, it is still not over. There was some evidence posed a few pages back about posts on 4chan with some leaked info. Basically, that the story isn't quite over and they plan to have a big expansion update for free (or so the post says).
"I am a leaf on the wind."
killa_robot
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1884 Posts
March 16 2012 04:10 GMT
#1963
On March 16 2012 11:11 Candadar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 08:57 a176 wrote:
On March 16 2012 08:27 Telcontar wrote:
Read this: http://www.gamefront.com/mass-effect-3-ending-hatred-5-reasons-the-fans-are-right/


everyone should read this. this is basically exactly what was going through my mind playing through the ending act of this game.

+ Show Spoiler +
especially after sympathizing with the geth over the quarians


What really pissed me off was:

+ Show Spoiler +
No matter which of ME3′s endings you choose, the Mass Relays are all destroyed. Yes, despite the weakness of an ending that robs the galaxy of critical technology, the multicolored explosions (player choice!) are certainly pretty. But in The Arrival, it was firmly established that the destruction of a Mass Relay would result in an explosion resembling a supernova, destroying the relay’s star system. In Mass Effect 3′s ending, the Mass Relays are destroyed in explosions so massive that they’re depicted as being visible from a perspective that resembles the Normandy’s Galaxy Map. Which means that Shepard has probably killed more life forms than the Reapers could on their best cycle.


That's EXACTLY what I was thinking when that happened and I was fucking confused.


+ Show Spoiler [Relays] +
That wasn't the explosion showing, that was the burst of energy or whatever you saw that came out of the Citadel. Each relay just fired it further into space. Though it's pretty damn random that the relays could fire this energy, and that it just automatically spread once it went to a new system.

And, for what it's worth, Bioware addressed this(at least they attempted to) by saying it exploded in a different kind of way.

So maybe they all imploded rather than exploded?
HellRoxYa
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden1614 Posts
March 16 2012 04:19 GMT
#1964
On March 16 2012 13:10 killa_robot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 11:11 Candadar wrote:
On March 16 2012 08:57 a176 wrote:
On March 16 2012 08:27 Telcontar wrote:
Read this: http://www.gamefront.com/mass-effect-3-ending-hatred-5-reasons-the-fans-are-right/


everyone should read this. this is basically exactly what was going through my mind playing through the ending act of this game.

+ Show Spoiler +
especially after sympathizing with the geth over the quarians


What really pissed me off was:

+ Show Spoiler +
No matter which of ME3′s endings you choose, the Mass Relays are all destroyed. Yes, despite the weakness of an ending that robs the galaxy of critical technology, the multicolored explosions (player choice!) are certainly pretty. But in The Arrival, it was firmly established that the destruction of a Mass Relay would result in an explosion resembling a supernova, destroying the relay’s star system. In Mass Effect 3′s ending, the Mass Relays are destroyed in explosions so massive that they’re depicted as being visible from a perspective that resembles the Normandy’s Galaxy Map. Which means that Shepard has probably killed more life forms than the Reapers could on their best cycle.


That's EXACTLY what I was thinking when that happened and I was fucking confused.


+ Show Spoiler [Relays] +
That wasn't the explosion showing, that was the burst of energy or whatever you saw that came out of the Citadel. Each relay just fired it further into space. Though it's pretty damn random that the relays could fire this energy, and that it just automatically spread once it went to a new system.

And, for what it's worth, Bioware addressed this(at least they attempted to) by saying it exploded in a different kind of way.

So maybe they all imploded rather than exploded?


I thought this was super obvious. I still concider the whole thing a minor plot hole because it's just + Show Spoiler +
such vital technology being lost. And it's kind of a cop out that they could transform and shoot the mass energy like they did. Amd I mean, why did they break after shooting the energy? It's just so... meh. Why not just have the relays do the same exact thing except not break the fuck apart, samae goes for the citadel.
Billy_
Profile Joined September 2010
461 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 05:06:43
March 16 2012 05:04 GMT
#1965
On March 16 2012 11:11 Candadar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 08:57 a176 wrote:
On March 16 2012 08:27 Telcontar wrote:
Read this: http://www.gamefront.com/mass-effect-3-ending-hatred-5-reasons-the-fans-are-right/


everyone should read this. this is basically exactly what was going through my mind playing through the ending act of this game.

+ Show Spoiler +
especially after sympathizing with the geth over the quarians


What really pissed me off was:

+ Show Spoiler +
No matter which of ME3′s endings you choose, the Mass Relays are all destroyed. Yes, despite the weakness of an ending that robs the galaxy of critical technology, the multicolored explosions (player choice!) are certainly pretty. But in The Arrival, it was firmly established that the destruction of a Mass Relay would result in an explosion resembling a supernova, destroying the relay’s star system. In Mass Effect 3′s ending, the Mass Relays are destroyed in explosions so massive that they’re depicted as being visible from a perspective that resembles the Normandy’s Galaxy Map. Which means that Shepard has probably killed more life forms than the Reapers could on their best cycle.


That's EXACTLY what I was thinking when that happened and I was fucking confused.



Science isn't that simple. The supernova was a chain reaction of a heavy object hitting an active relay with incredible force. Fun analogy: it takes more to cause a nuclear detonation than dropping the bomb from a high altitude. The nuke has to be armed first, and it arms by mixing in various different chemicals to trigger the detonation. I guess that the relays were in the process of deactivation because we see the middle rings spinning like crazy before they blew up.
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
March 16 2012 08:32 GMT
#1966
On March 16 2012 11:11 Candadar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 08:57 a176 wrote:
On March 16 2012 08:27 Telcontar wrote:
Read this: http://www.gamefront.com/mass-effect-3-ending-hatred-5-reasons-the-fans-are-right/


everyone should read this. this is basically exactly what was going through my mind playing through the ending act of this game.

+ Show Spoiler +
especially after sympathizing with the geth over the quarians


What really pissed me off was:

+ Show Spoiler +
No matter which of ME3′s endings you choose, the Mass Relays are all destroyed. Yes, despite the weakness of an ending that robs the galaxy of critical technology, the multicolored explosions (player choice!) are certainly pretty. But in The Arrival, it was firmly established that the destruction of a Mass Relay would result in an explosion resembling a supernova, destroying the relay’s star system. In Mass Effect 3′s ending, the Mass Relays are destroyed in explosions so massive that they’re depicted as being visible from a perspective that resembles the Normandy’s Galaxy Map. Which means that Shepard has probably killed more life forms than the Reapers could on their best cycle.


That's EXACTLY what I was thinking when that happened and I was fucking confused.

Personally I find this to be the absolute weakest argument AGAINST the ending.

+ Show Spoiler +
There is nothing at all to indicate it's the same kind of explosion. In one case, a relay is forcefully broken by a frickin asteroid shuved into it, in the other, it's made to transfer a form of energy we have no clue about. The relays break as a consequence, sure, but there's nothing to indicate they explode and destroy systems, and there's no reason to believe they would.
ApocAlypsE007
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Israel1007 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 08:54:13
March 16 2012 08:50 GMT
#1967
On March 16 2012 08:27 Tobberoth wrote:
I don't really understand the hate for the ending.

+ Show Spoiler +
I mean, what did people expect? If people are sad because there wasn't a big reunion where everyone meets back up on the normandy and shakes hands... wtf? That would be the most boring cheesy ending I could imagine. The reapers were winning, and pretty easily at that, it made perfect sense that the ending would be bitter-sweet. I don't get what makes everyone feel BioWare "spit in our faces" by making this ending.

I very much liked the idea of the ending. My problem was that it is very badly executed with a weak cinematic + Show Spoiler +
across all 7 versions
and didn't give a closure to any of the characters. DAO style ending satisfy alot more. Imagine LOTR trilogy ending with 2 minutes of showing Aragorn crown as a king and Frodo waves goodbye and sails away in the Grey Heavens, instead of the extensive 15 minutes epilogue. This is exactly the feel.
I'm playing the game, the one that will take me to my end, i'm waiting for the rain, TO WASH-- WHO I AM!!!
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
March 16 2012 09:10 GMT
#1968
On March 16 2012 17:50 ApocAlypsE007 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 08:27 Tobberoth wrote:
I don't really understand the hate for the ending.

+ Show Spoiler +
I mean, what did people expect? If people are sad because there wasn't a big reunion where everyone meets back up on the normandy and shakes hands... wtf? That would be the most boring cheesy ending I could imagine. The reapers were winning, and pretty easily at that, it made perfect sense that the ending would be bitter-sweet. I don't get what makes everyone feel BioWare "spit in our faces" by making this ending.

I very much liked the idea of the ending. My problem was that it is very badly executed with a weak cinematic + Show Spoiler +
across all 7 versions
and didn't give a closure to any of the characters. DAO style ending satisfy alot more. Imagine LOTR trilogy ending with 2 minutes of showing Aragorn crown as a king and Frodo waves goodbye and sails away in the Grey Heavens, instead of the extensive 15 minutes epilogue. This is exactly the feel.

I somewhat agree.

+ Show Spoiler +
The massive focus on Shepard, the complete disregard for any choices you made (I mean... the ending only depends on war assets and the final 3 way choice) and the fact that you pretty much see no more of any characters after you've met the AI is downright dumb and false advertising from BioWare, and I can agree that this pisses people off. That said, the ending itself is pretty good and I don't understand how these issues with the ending generate the comments we've seen such as "the ending ruined the whole series for me", or "the game was fantastic but the ending completely destroyed it" etc etc. Yeah, there was more to be asked of the ending, more focus on choices and characters and preferably a slightly better motivation for the reaper solution but honestly, the end concept itself was pretty good and was way better than what I expected after the ridiculous amounts of hate: The crucible simply killing all the reapers, the end.
Snotling
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany885 Posts
March 16 2012 09:17 GMT
#1969
On March 16 2012 18:10 Tobberoth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 17:50 ApocAlypsE007 wrote:
On March 16 2012 08:27 Tobberoth wrote:
I don't really understand the hate for the ending.

+ Show Spoiler +
I mean, what did people expect? If people are sad because there wasn't a big reunion where everyone meets back up on the normandy and shakes hands... wtf? That would be the most boring cheesy ending I could imagine. The reapers were winning, and pretty easily at that, it made perfect sense that the ending would be bitter-sweet. I don't get what makes everyone feel BioWare "spit in our faces" by making this ending.

I very much liked the idea of the ending. My problem was that it is very badly executed with a weak cinematic + Show Spoiler +
across all 7 versions
and didn't give a closure to any of the characters. DAO style ending satisfy alot more. Imagine LOTR trilogy ending with 2 minutes of showing Aragorn crown as a king and Frodo waves goodbye and sails away in the Grey Heavens, instead of the extensive 15 minutes epilogue. This is exactly the feel.

I somewhat agree.

+ Show Spoiler +
The massive focus on Shepard, the complete disregard for any choices you made (I mean... the ending only depends on war assets and the final 3 way choice) and the fact that you pretty much see no more of any characters after you've met the AI is downright dumb and false advertising from BioWare, and I can agree that this pisses people off. That said, the ending itself is pretty good and I don't understand how these issues with the ending generate the comments we've seen such as "the ending ruined the whole series for me", or "the game was fantastic but the ending completely destroyed it" etc etc. Yeah, there was more to be asked of the ending, more focus on choices and characters and preferably a slightly better motivation for the reaper solution but honestly, the end concept itself was pretty good and was way better than what I expected after the ridiculous amounts of hate: The crucible simply killing all the reapers, the end.


maybe it doesnt feel as bad because you were prepared^^

Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
March 16 2012 09:21 GMT
#1970
On March 16 2012 18:17 Snotling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 18:10 Tobberoth wrote:
On March 16 2012 17:50 ApocAlypsE007 wrote:
On March 16 2012 08:27 Tobberoth wrote:
I don't really understand the hate for the ending.

+ Show Spoiler +
I mean, what did people expect? If people are sad because there wasn't a big reunion where everyone meets back up on the normandy and shakes hands... wtf? That would be the most boring cheesy ending I could imagine. The reapers were winning, and pretty easily at that, it made perfect sense that the ending would be bitter-sweet. I don't get what makes everyone feel BioWare "spit in our faces" by making this ending.

I very much liked the idea of the ending. My problem was that it is very badly executed with a weak cinematic + Show Spoiler +
across all 7 versions
and didn't give a closure to any of the characters. DAO style ending satisfy alot more. Imagine LOTR trilogy ending with 2 minutes of showing Aragorn crown as a king and Frodo waves goodbye and sails away in the Grey Heavens, instead of the extensive 15 minutes epilogue. This is exactly the feel.

I somewhat agree.

+ Show Spoiler +
The massive focus on Shepard, the complete disregard for any choices you made (I mean... the ending only depends on war assets and the final 3 way choice) and the fact that you pretty much see no more of any characters after you've met the AI is downright dumb and false advertising from BioWare, and I can agree that this pisses people off. That said, the ending itself is pretty good and I don't understand how these issues with the ending generate the comments we've seen such as "the ending ruined the whole series for me", or "the game was fantastic but the ending completely destroyed it" etc etc. Yeah, there was more to be asked of the ending, more focus on choices and characters and preferably a slightly better motivation for the reaper solution but honestly, the end concept itself was pretty good and was way better than what I expected after the ridiculous amounts of hate: The crucible simply killing all the reapers, the end.


maybe it doesnt feel as bad because you were prepared^^


Well yeah, that might very well be true, I would probably be more disappointed if I wasn't expecting a horrible ending... then again, I would probably not be disappointed enough to whine about it online.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
March 16 2012 09:22 GMT
#1971
Is there any way to rearrange your skills in multiplayer?
Moderator
Fiend13
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany140 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 09:27:40
March 16 2012 09:25 GMT
#1972
On March 16 2012 18:22 Firebolt145 wrote:
Is there any way to rearrange your skills in multiplayer?


Both male und female humans have the same skillset. If you don't want or can use that level your character to 20 and promote him/her, then you will get a new one in that slot (plus 10 multiplayer level, plus 75 war asset points in singleplayer and the promoted char will appear in singleplayer).
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
March 16 2012 09:37 GMT
#1973
I meant rearrange your skills on your hotkey bar.
Moderator
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
March 16 2012 09:50 GMT
#1974
I've been doing some gold every now and then. If you guys want to play some games or get some advice feel free to add me on origin (Tarias on origin).
Go big, or go home!
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
March 16 2012 09:59 GMT
#1975
On March 16 2012 18:50 Tarias wrote:
I've been doing some gold every now and then. If you guys want to play some games or get some advice feel free to add me on origin (Tarias on origin).

Sounds good, we should get a list going since playing with randoms is so annoying... not only do they sometimes suck, disconnect or whatever, I've also had experience with extreme amounts of lag, probably because the host has a shit connection.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
March 16 2012 10:10 GMT
#1976
Aw, I hadn't realised that it was up to luck which class you unlock when you buy a pack. I really want the Asari Adept.
Moderator
Mastermyth
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands207 Posts
March 16 2012 10:16 GMT
#1977
On March 16 2012 19:10 Firebolt145 wrote:
Aw, I hadn't realised that it was up to luck which class you unlock when you buy a pack. I really want the Asari Adept.


I've been trying to get that one too, but then I got Salarian Engineer and it's fun. Aoe incinerate + that assault rifle grenade launcher = good times at bronze level.
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
March 16 2012 10:23 GMT
#1978
On March 16 2012 19:16 Mastermyth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 19:10 Firebolt145 wrote:
Aw, I hadn't realised that it was up to luck which class you unlock when you buy a pack. I really want the Asari Adept.


I've been trying to get that one too, but then I got Salarian Engineer and it's fun. Aoe incinerate + that assault rifle grenade launcher = good times at bronze level.


Salarian engineer is one of the best classes. Energy drain gives you insane survivability and the decoy if used properly makes gold pretty easy. I would recommend using it with a pistol on higher difficulty though, even the awesomeness of the falcon doesnt outweigh the cooldown penalty it gives you imo.
Go big, or go home!
Mastermyth
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands207 Posts
March 16 2012 11:01 GMT
#1979

Salarian engineer is one of the best classes. Energy drain gives you insane survivability and the decoy if used properly makes gold pretty easy. I would recommend using it with a pistol on higher difficulty though, even the awesomeness of the falcon doesnt outweigh the cooldown penalty it gives you imo.


Hmm which pistol would you say works best for gold? In the demo and SP I loved the Carnifex, but I havent been able to get it so far so I am waiting for that. I got the Arc pistol but after trying it I am really not impressed by it.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 11:12:47
March 16 2012 11:11 GMT
#1980
You guys don't know what fun is until you get Salarian Infiltrator. 10s cloak + drain shields while staying cloaked = LOLOLOLOL I cap ALL the things while you wonder where I am! Also give him a widow for the lulz (and +cloak damage).

Does any1 have any good builds for asari adepts? I'm kind of torn on what to skill. Obviously Bubble stasis is a must-have. Then warp+throw for detonations. What about fitness+asari thing-y? I've been going for fitness to get the shields+hp bonus, but the asari skill gives me more damage from my powers. Worth leveling up or ...?

about the pistol: Carnifex is the best I think. But only 8 in chamber + 30 in mag, so very few bullets.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 232
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings109
CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko367
SHIN 232
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40831
Bisu 2100
Shuttle 1916
Hyuk 1679
Larva 415
EffOrt 412
Soma 395
Mini 352
ZerO 286
firebathero 226
[ Show more ]
Last 122
Leta 87
hero 82
Zeus 72
Pusan 62
Killer 48
Hm[arnc] 47
Hyun 47
Sexy 45
Trap 45
Bale 40
ToSsGirL 30
Aegong 27
PianO 25
zelot 23
sorry 17
yabsab 11
JulyZerg 10
Noble 10
Sacsri 7
Icarus 6
Rock 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
Gorgc4496
qojqva1417
Dendi973
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor854
crisheroes686
Liquid`Hasu58
Other Games
gofns44459
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1160
DeMusliM296
Happy275
Livibee218
Mew2King93
ArmadaUGS82
Liquid`VortiX75
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 89
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10881
League of Legends
• Jankos1713
Other Games
• WagamamaTV226
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 48m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 48m
INu's Battles
22h 48m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.