• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:00
CEST 11:00
KST 18:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6761 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 207

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 205 206 207 208 209 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Xaeryn
Profile Joined September 2010
186 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-09 17:00:02
May 09 2012 16:47 GMT
#4121
On May 09 2012 23:43 Aixler wrote:
It's usually advised to make at least 3x3 water sources, but bigger depending on how big the consequence of it drying up.

Also remember that combustion engines can explode if they don't have water coming in, but also if they produce more power than can be absorbed. I remember reading about using a conductive pipe power loop, in between the engine and its destination to prevent this.

Biogas engines never explode and give off the same power as a combustion on fuel, which is why i love using them :D


That's interesting. I guess all the power going to the engine generator still counts as being "used" even when my MFS are full? Because it had been running for a few days (with the energy storage being full for most of that) without issue. I would hate to have to add another shutoff condition, I don't want another super complex circuit headache like I had with my reactors before.

And my water sources were individual 3x3 pools for each pump, but 2 of them still managed to run dry by the time of the explosion.
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
May 09 2012 17:07 GMT
#4122
On May 10 2012 01:47 Xaeryn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 23:43 Aixler wrote:
It's usually advised to make at least 3x3 water sources, but bigger depending on how big the consequence of it drying up.

Also remember that combustion engines can explode if they don't have water coming in, but also if they produce more power than can be absorbed. I remember reading about using a conductive pipe power loop, in between the engine and its destination to prevent this.

Biogas engines never explode and give off the same power as a combustion on fuel, which is why i love using them :D


That's interesting. I guess all the power going to the engine generator still counts as being "used" even when my MFS are full? Because it had been running for a few days (with the energy storage being full for most of that) without issue. I would hate to have to add another shutoff condition, I don't want another super complex circuit headache like I had with my reactors before.

And my water sources were individual 3x3 pools for each pump, but 2 of them still managed to run dry by the time of the explosion.


Mhm... what you can do I guess is to add a simple redstone connection between the MFS and the redstone powering the engines. Like, set the MFS to emit redstone signal when full and use that signal to shut off the engines. Also safes fuel. :>
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Xaeryn
Profile Joined September 2010
186 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-09 17:22:38
May 09 2012 17:22 GMT
#4123
On May 10 2012 02:07 r.Evo wrote:

Mhm... what you can do I guess is to add a simple redstone connection between the MFS and the redstone powering the engines. Like, set the MFS to emit redstone signal when full and use that signal to shut off the engines. Also safes fuel. :>


Well, fuel isn't an issue. The plant uses an oil fab and makes enough EU to be run that and be self-sustaining with extra on top (which goes to the rest of the energy grid). I know it would be simple enough to shut them off when the storage is full, I was just wondering if it's actually necessary since it seemed to not be an issue for at the few days leading up to the cooling system failure.

I guess I'm wondering if the power is considered "used" by the eu converter even if no eu is output to a full device similar to how reactors will still burn fuel even if your storage is full. Sometimes I wish there was better documentation on this kind of stuff.
Aixler
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands946 Posts
May 09 2012 21:00 GMT
#4124
you can also make an energy link, though im not sure how much EU it drains? http://www.tekkitwiki.co.uk/index.php/Power_Converters#Energy_Link_.28EU_to_MJ.29
Even at 32 EU/t it should be less than making oil, turning it into fuel, and then put it in the combustion engine to power whatever you power with MJ.

What exactly are you using the combustion engines for anyway, to pump water?
EquilasH
Profile Joined April 2009
Denmark2142 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-10 21:48:55
May 10 2012 21:48 GMT
#4125
I was wondering if it was possible for me to get whitelisted on your tekkit server, Evo.
I haven't played much minecraft, and I also didn't play on Serejai's server, but I hope it's good anyway.

ID: Equilash
wat
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
May 11 2012 05:25 GMT
#4126
On May 11 2012 06:48 EquilasH wrote:
I was wondering if it was possible for me to get whitelisted on your tekkit server, Evo.
I haven't played much minecraft, and I also didn't play on Serejai's server, but I hope it's good anyway.

ID: Equilash


Aren't you the Equilash from League anyway? =P

Welcome!


...as a more general note, while I'm still pretty sure that this could turn into a rather active thing quickly with its own thread, I currently don't want to put in the money (mostly that) and time (this not so much since it shouldn't need a lot if we'd appoint some new mods) into this to do it.

Aixler is kinda drooling over Salem and soon D3 and I just resubbed to EvE Online and am drooling over PoE. =P

So, yeah. If someone else wants to do some big things with this current map (which is awesome as fuck btw) I'm cool with helping out and stuff. If not, things will just stay the way they are right now. Considering no one is bitching I think it's all running well. =)
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Xaeryn
Profile Joined September 2010
186 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-12 03:02:00
May 11 2012 13:02 GMT
#4127
On May 11 2012 14:25 r.Evo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 06:48 EquilasH wrote:
I was wondering if it was possible for me to get whitelisted on your tekkit server, Evo.
I haven't played much minecraft, and I also didn't play on Serejai's server, but I hope it's good anyway.

ID: Equilash


Aren't you the Equilash from League anyway? =P

Welcome!


...as a more general note, while I'm still pretty sure that this could turn into a rather active thing quickly with its own thread, I currently don't want to put in the money (mostly that) and time (this not so much since it shouldn't need a lot if we'd appoint some new mods) into this to do it.

Aixler is kinda drooling over Salem and soon D3 and I just resubbed to EvE Online and am drooling over PoE. =P

So, yeah. If someone else wants to do some big things with this current map (which is awesome as fuck btw) I'm cool with helping out and stuff. If not, things will just stay the way they are right now. Considering no one is bitching I think it's all running well. =)


Speaking of the map: did that glitch near Valug/Jez's base (-320,700) ever get looked at? If they didn't tell you, the server tended to scream and die if anyone tried to load the chunk with their base on it, and no one could get close enough to figure out why. That was 3-4 days ago though, so I'm not sure if it's been fixed already.

I will probably be playing a lot less frequently now as well now that D3's release is imminent. And I think I asked you if you played EVE before and you said no! Are you in hatchery? I haven't seen you around in the EVE thread that I remember, but I'm just a lurker for the most part (I'm not in the corp). I haven't been playing much other than updating my skill queue lately but might get more active when the new expansion hits. I joined a small gang pvp corp a while back but they disbanded then merged into CVA so I haven't had a lot of desire to do much other than poke around null in frigates.
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
May 11 2012 13:31 GMT
#4128
On May 11 2012 22:02 Xaeryn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 14:25 r.Evo wrote:
On May 11 2012 06:48 EquilasH wrote:
I was wondering if it was possible for me to get whitelisted on your tekkit server, Evo.
I haven't played much minecraft, and I also didn't play on Serejai's server, but I hope it's good anyway.

ID: Equilash


Aren't you the Equilash from League anyway? =P

Welcome!


...as a more general note, while I'm still pretty sure that this could turn into a rather active thing quickly with its own thread, I currently don't want to put in the money (mostly that) and time (this not so much since it shouldn't need a lot if we'd appoint some new mods) into this to do it.

Aixler is kinda drooling over Salem and soon D3 and I just resubbed to EvE Online and am drooling over PoE. =P

So, yeah. If someone else wants to do some big things with this current map (which is awesome as fuck btw) I'm cool with helping out and stuff. If not, things will just stay the way they are right now. Considering no one is bitching I think it's all running well. =)


Speaking of the map: did that glitch near Valug/Jer's base (-320,700) ever get looked at? If they didn't tell you, the server tended to scream and die if anyone tried to load the chunk with their base on it, and no one could get close enough to figure out why. That was 3-4 days ago though, so I'm not sure if it's been fixed already.

I will probably be playing a lot less frequently now as well now that D3's release is imminent. And I think I asked you if you played EVE before and you said no! Are you in hatchery? I haven't seen you around in the EVE thread that I remember, but I'm just a lurker for the most part (I'm not in the corp). I haven't been playing much other than updating my skill queue lately but might get more active when the new expansion hits. I joined a small gang pvp corp a while back but they disbanded then merged into CVA so I haven't had a lot of desire to do much other than poke around null in frigates.


I got a PM about it some hours ago, never knew it existed before. =P

As for eve, I used to spearhead TL in eve by founding and CEOing Liquid Inc for about 2 years on and off and went inactive when it exploded due to various shit (like almost 2 years ago). While I'd still call Hatchery damn competetent let's say that there are some... issues with their leadership which lead to neither me nor anyone else who was in Liquid rolling with them. (;

Just joined v0lta, WH pvp ftw.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
EquilasH
Profile Joined April 2009
Denmark2142 Posts
May 11 2012 14:01 GMT
#4129
On May 11 2012 14:25 r.Evo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 06:48 EquilasH wrote:
I was wondering if it was possible for me to get whitelisted on your tekkit server, Evo.
I haven't played much minecraft, and I also didn't play on Serejai's server, but I hope it's good anyway.

ID: Equilash


Aren't you the Equilash from League anyway? =P

Welcome!


...as a more general note, while I'm still pretty sure that this could turn into a rather active thing quickly with its own thread, I currently don't want to put in the money (mostly that) and time (this not so much since it shouldn't need a lot if we'd appoint some new mods) into this to do it.

Aixler is kinda drooling over Salem and soon D3 and I just resubbed to EvE Online and am drooling over PoE. =P

So, yeah. If someone else wants to do some big things with this current map (which is awesome as fuck btw) I'm cool with helping out and stuff. If not, things will just stay the way they are right now. Considering no one is bitching I think it's all running well. =)


Yea, that's me - you're rTU right?
wat
EquilasH
Profile Joined April 2009
Denmark2142 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-11 22:39:04
May 11 2012 22:34 GMT
#4130
Nvm. Waited 2 sec and it worked.
wat
Ethic
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada439 Posts
May 11 2012 23:52 GMT
#4131
On May 11 2012 22:31 r.Evo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 22:02 Xaeryn wrote:
On May 11 2012 14:25 r.Evo wrote:
On May 11 2012 06:48 EquilasH wrote:
I was wondering if it was possible for me to get whitelisted on your tekkit server, Evo.
I haven't played much minecraft, and I also didn't play on Serejai's server, but I hope it's good anyway.

ID: Equilash


Aren't you the Equilash from League anyway? =P

Welcome!


...as a more general note, while I'm still pretty sure that this could turn into a rather active thing quickly with its own thread, I currently don't want to put in the money (mostly that) and time (this not so much since it shouldn't need a lot if we'd appoint some new mods) into this to do it.

Aixler is kinda drooling over Salem and soon D3 and I just resubbed to EvE Online and am drooling over PoE. =P

So, yeah. If someone else wants to do some big things with this current map (which is awesome as fuck btw) I'm cool with helping out and stuff. If not, things will just stay the way they are right now. Considering no one is bitching I think it's all running well. =)


Speaking of the map: did that glitch near Valug/Jer's base (-320,700) ever get looked at? If they didn't tell you, the server tended to scream and die if anyone tried to load the chunk with their base on it, and no one could get close enough to figure out why. That was 3-4 days ago though, so I'm not sure if it's been fixed already.

I will probably be playing a lot less frequently now as well now that D3's release is imminent. And I think I asked you if you played EVE before and you said no! Are you in hatchery? I haven't seen you around in the EVE thread that I remember, but I'm just a lurker for the most part (I'm not in the corp). I haven't been playing much other than updating my skill queue lately but might get more active when the new expansion hits. I joined a small gang pvp corp a while back but they disbanded then merged into CVA so I haven't had a lot of desire to do much other than poke around null in frigates.


I got a PM about it some hours ago, never knew it existed before. =P

As for eve, I used to spearhead TL in eve by founding and CEOing Liquid Inc for about 2 years on and off and went inactive when it exploded due to various shit (like almost 2 years ago). While I'd still call Hatchery damn competetent let's say that there are some... issues with their leadership which lead to neither me nor anyone else who was in Liquid rolling with them. (;

Just joined v0lta, WH pvp ftw.


Yeah I joined The Hatchery for less than a month, they're all a bunch of elitists, they told me I didn't know how to play and I eventually got booted for having my own opinion, a month or so later I ran into a bunch of them in Low Sec Lonetrek with a group of my associates, and we burned them to the ground. It was a nice feeling to have the snobs put in their place.
SC2 ID: Ethic.791 - 1v1 DIAMOND - SHILOH UPSILON
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
May 12 2012 07:09 GMT
#4132
@Equi: Yeah. I kinda quit League for DotA 2 and ended up quitting DotA for EvE. Fucking games.

@others: I'm currently making a full backup, once I'm done downloading the like 1gig total I'll try and deal with the corrupt chunk around Jez' base. Once I'm done with that I'll deal with the PMs people threw me last night. In case the chunk keeps giving me hickups there might be some downtime over the next 2-3 days, I'll post here with results.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
May 12 2012 07:48 GMT
#4133
Okay, lol. This was easy. Jezarith suggestion worked perfectly, I deleted the corrupt chunk and just replaced it with dirt.

Now, for the real question, which block caused that? =P


On another note I just got a PM from a user called SourCream (Minecraft ID: iPoutine) who says his buddy Canucks12 (Minecraft: scword) is on the server. Please post here to confirm if you see that, keep in mind that vouching for him means you're responsible for him being nice and cool to everyone and the stuff they built.

Also added Ethic aka teamcx.

Have fun and play nice guys. <3

Reposting server info and rules below:
+ Show Spoiler +
Rules are still the same:
- Don't be a dick.
- Buildings have to make some kind of sense (no dirt oilrigs, no quarries on top of a mountain)
- Buildings have to have some kind of effort put into them (no 64x64 cobble squares)
- Respect the nature of the seed! :3 (don't ruin stuff just because you can without purpose)
- Put your TLname/ingame name on your buildings please.
<3


...everyone who is cool with the above is welcome to join.


Rest of the info:
Server Adress: 94.23.6.16:25576
Dynmap: http://94.23.6.16:17777/
Tekkit launcher: http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit/



PS: Since activitiy died down a bit in all TZs, we can take on a few more new guys I think. As usual, make sure to shout when you feel the map is too small, I'm really hoping that tekkit for 1.2 gets released soon so we can get lots of cute new goodies all over the place. =S
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Kekeolele
Profile Joined August 2011
Norway48 Posts
May 16 2012 16:09 GMT
#4134
I'd love to play some minecraft! :D Nothing like the fun of running around in that world, and with TL'ers in it!
I might not have the 100 posts right now, but I am a rock solid teamliquid guy since early 2011!
canucks12
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada812 Posts
May 21 2012 04:01 GMT
#4135
On May 12 2012 16:48 r.Evo wrote:
Okay, lol. This was easy. Jezarith suggestion worked perfectly, I deleted the corrupt chunk and just replaced it with dirt.

Now, for the real question, which block caused that? =P


On another note I just got a PM from a user called SourCream (Minecraft ID: iPoutine) who says his buddy Canucks12 (Minecraft: scword) is on the server. Please post here to confirm if you see that, keep in mind that vouching for him means you're responsible for him being nice and cool to everyone and the stuff they built.

Also added Ethic aka teamcx.

Have fun and play nice guys. <3

Reposting server info and rules below:
+ Show Spoiler +
Rules are still the same:
- Don't be a dick.
- Buildings have to make some kind of sense (no dirt oilrigs, no quarries on top of a mountain)
- Buildings have to have some kind of effort put into them (no 64x64 cobble squares)
- Respect the nature of the seed! :3 (don't ruin stuff just because you can without purpose)
- Put your TLname/ingame name on your buildings please.
<3


...everyone who is cool with the above is welcome to join.


Rest of the info:
Server Adress: 94.23.6.16:25576
Dynmap: http://94.23.6.16:17777/
Tekkit launcher: http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit/



PS: Since activitiy died down a bit in all TZs, we can take on a few more new guys I think. As usual, make sure to shout when you feel the map is too small, I'm really hoping that tekkit for 1.2 gets released soon so we can get lots of cute new goodies all over the place. =S


I sent you a PM at the same time that he did, but yeah I understand. He's a cool guy. I think that we will be playing the newer tekkit addon though on our own. Thanks for the consideration though.
Azera
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3800 Posts
May 28 2012 01:25 GMT
#4136
To join I have to buy the game, right? I can't just pirate it and join the server?
Check out some great music made by TLers - http://bit.ly/QXYhdb , by intrigue. http://bit.ly/RTjpOR , by ohsea.toc.
zhurai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States5660 Posts
May 28 2012 02:20 GMT
#4137
On May 28 2012 10:25 Azera wrote:
To join I have to buy the game, right? I can't just pirate it and join the server?

Minecraft authenticates via their servers, so no.
Twitter: @zhurai | Site: http://zhurai.com
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-28 02:30:13
May 28 2012 02:28 GMT
#4138
Is it just me, or is anyone else having trouble logging in? When I do so, I just start falling in an endless void until I log out.

EDIT: Never mind, resolved.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
May 28 2012 02:39 GMT
#4139
You cannot be serious.

So many fucking chests... all unsorted. So much terrain... damaged and left in disrepair.

Please don't make me do this myself. PLEASE.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
May 28 2012 03:13 GMT
#4140
On May 28 2012 11:39 Archas wrote:
You cannot be serious.

So many fucking chests... all unsorted. So much terrain... damaged and left in disrepair.

Please don't make me do this myself. PLEASE.


I should totally log in just to watch you sorting chests. ♥

On another note for the guys who PM'd me about wanting in, gonna take care of it within the next couple of days, sry for the delay. =P
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Prev 1 205 206 207 208 209 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 783
actioN 681
BeSt 289
Killer 195
Mong 162
Dewaltoss 108
sorry 59
sSak 41
ZergMaN 36
Aegong 31
[ Show more ]
Bale 29
NotJumperer 23
yabsab 14
Noble 10
Counter-Strike
byalli673
Other Games
summit1g9641
olofmeister1021
Happy339
Sick199
crisheroes180
KnowMe106
Pyrionflax96
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick740
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos900
• Stunt438
Other Games
• WagamamaTV111
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2h
Monday Night Weeklies
7h
Replay Cast
14h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.