• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:41
CEST 17:41
KST 00:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9860 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 202

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 200 201 202 203 204 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Baituri
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands1501 Posts
March 22 2012 23:17 GMT
#4021
Have you thought about making this server a "Tekkit" server. I am enjoying it a lot right now.

Link: http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit/
Video's:
justinpal
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3810 Posts
March 23 2012 04:24 GMT
#4022
On March 23 2012 08:17 Baituri wrote:
Have you thought about making this server a "Tekkit" server. I am enjoying it a lot right now.

Link: http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit/
Video's: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk58R6g7PGA


Tekkit is really fun :D.
Never make a hydralisk.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
March 24 2012 01:17 GMT
#4023
Short story: Some personal stuff came up over this last week and I haven't had a chance to bring the server back up yet. Will try to this weekend.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
March 24 2012 07:40 GMT
#4024
Aye, all cool. Was really worried that you're gonna ditch this all and flee to Thailand with all our diamonds. =P


On another note, I thought about your long rant ( http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=13904696 ) again and I have to admit you are 100% right. After the posts above about Tekkit I installed it and ran it on a small LAN server for 2-3 people total and I'm flabbergasted as to what is actually possible with what Mojang set up.

That shit is so well done from a design perspective, it's not even funny anymore. It literally fixes most of the issues that I see in Minecraft.


I remember you saying that Mojang should have expanded Minecraft on one of its two core features, one being the whole adventure/survival thing with rpg elements and the other one being the actual building. That Tekkit pack creates an entirely new game when it comes to building. From automated quarries & drilling machines, nuclear reactors, redstone and electricity that makes sense all the way to the blocks we always missed (need a block 1/8thx1/8th wide? np). A magic system that makes sense. High-tier rewards for people grinding for days for high-tech materials.

I can't say if that stuff is stable on a "big server" (judging from their forums it has some issues here and there but there are quite some stable servers running with it), but I would bet my ass that any person who bitches that they want the newest Mojang update would shut up with a plugin like this. Why? Because EACH of the 4-5 major mods in that thing is bigger than the last 10 minecraft updates.


brb pumping oil. =D


PS: For those interested, the video series by duncan is great as an introduction series, for tutorials you have to pretty much rely on the respective wikis. The only solid (WIP) tutorial series I found is this one. Guys are obvious newbtubers but they improve in later series. =P
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Baituri
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands1501 Posts
March 24 2012 13:02 GMT
#4025
Yeah, I fully agree with you r.Evo. It really fixes a major issue in Minecraft.

The thing I like the most is, that it is almost to much to do for 1 guy. A server will hopefully specialize in specific features out of the pack. You will have a group of people mostly busy with technical stuff and another part is busy with the magic (transmutation) part of it.

Others can do with the farming mod and others with railcraft.

The PureBD texture pack (One of the most populair) has a pack specificly for the Tekkit Mod.

Link: http://bdcraft.net/node/65
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
March 28 2012 23:40 GMT
#4026
I hate you guys. I just lost a day to that tekkit stuff and i still don't know what i'm doing.

I have a strong feeling that this would be so imba on a smp server though. You only get extra stuff with no real drawbacks so you can become the god of mobs 100% faster.
Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
Kooha
Profile Joined February 2011
United States25 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-29 05:24:03
March 29 2012 04:49 GMT
#4027
All you need in the normal version to be god of mobs is a diamond sword anyways. At least with this you have more opportunities to build and design things. The handsaw for example is worth the last three MC patches in itself. For example, I made this chair in about 5 minutes playing with the handsaw.

[image loading]
Kooha
zhurai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States5660 Posts
March 29 2012 10:24 GMT
#4028
On March 29 2012 08:40 Vain wrote:
I hate you guys. I just lost a day to that tekkit stuff and i still don't know what i'm doing.

I have a strong feeling that this would be so imba on a smp server though. You only get extra stuff with no real drawbacks so you can become the god of mobs 100% faster.

I accidently told my brother and he got addicted ;; and he's like blaming me now lol xd

though I didn't really play it cause I have an sc2 team and some other job stuff I need to work out (services yawn freelancing)
Twitter: @zhurai | Site: http://zhurai.com
Aixler
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands946 Posts
March 29 2012 10:35 GMT
#4029
The tekkit pack is just so much fun.

Setting up automated construction, having it all go to your house, sorting it, processing it, just wonderful. I suppose it would be more like a factory than a house, and it's great!

And there is still so much for me to do, explore the forestry mod, work with rails, build a nuclear reactor and more!
Inane_Asylum
Profile Joined October 2010
United States196 Posts
March 29 2012 13:01 GMT
#4030
On March 24 2012 10:17 Serejai wrote:
Short story: Some personal stuff came up over this last week and I haven't had a chance to bring the server back up yet. Will try to this weekend.

Awesome...my wife is really missing her houses. She keeps telling me to try and get copies of them so we can save them locally. She's so scared of losing them >.<
"Stare not into the playstyle of CatZ, lest it stare back into you." -TotalBiscuit
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
March 30 2012 15:34 GMT
#4031
Sorry for the extended downtime. A lot of things have come up recently and I just haven't had the time to work on the server. Rest assured your houses are fine, though. Unfortunately I cannot make schematics of them until the server comes back up but I'll send you copies as soon as possible.

I'm also looking into this Tekkit stuff to see if that's a viable option for use on the server.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 19:19:01
March 30 2012 18:53 GMT
#4032
Since I got some PMs and questions about it, I decided to load up a small Tekkit server. Should serve up to 10 people just fine.

Server IP: 94.23.6.16:25576
Dynmap: http://94.23.6.16:17777

Server is currently graylisted (you can join but don't do stuff) and you need to be promoted by Miarr/Aixler/Myself. Since I still have issues with HawkEye (talking to the hosting service atm since the official fix needs a small .jar modification), please note that I will only be promoting people with a solid history on TL / on Serejai's server. Either hop on there or PM me with your username to get in on the action.


Current plugin list (all of those work with Tekkit, only needed a fix for HawkEye):
+ Show Spoiler +
WorldEdit
CommandBook
Essentials
CondenserPipeFix (not-standard, fixes a chunk corruption issue in 2.1.1 when condensors get placed next to wooden pipes)
ChatManager
PEX
dynmap
Multiverse Core
WorldBorder (GREAT plugin, why u no use sere? - It's what created those very clear cut maps you can check on the dynmap.)
HawkEye
NoLagg (also insane plugin, makes TNT fun!)


Disabled Mods:
-EE
-CC


@Sere/Aeres: Feel free to hop on and I'll give you rights to play around if you like to, got a test world set up as well. I think this stuff would fit perfectly for a bigger server. However, if you do: CHECK THE SEED WE'RE USING. Best lucky find (c) Aixler ever. It's awesome. :3


Some problems we ran into was spawning some of the new blocks via WorldEdit (couldnt figure out how to for some) and there are some issues with Vulcano/Rubertrees (the chunks literally "cut off", it's a problem with RedPowers map generation). We basically "fixed" Vulcanoes via WorldEdit, looks decent imo.


PS: Whatever happens, I regularly send world backups to Aixler and will release them when people ask for it. Losing shit or not knowing what's up with it sucks. =P
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Aixler
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands946 Posts
March 30 2012 20:39 GMT
#4033
A few of us will start playing in a bit, come join us!
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
March 30 2012 22:04 GMT
#4034
Revo's server sux. Everything is broken 100%. Would not recommend.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
March 30 2012 22:38 GMT
#4035
QQ, Aeres manages to break servers he's not even on.

jk, seems the host fucked up uploading the correct .jar so none of the custom blocks are working. Gonna report back when it does do it's job. >_>
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
FortuneSyn
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1826 Posts
March 30 2012 23:01 GMT
#4036
I would highly highly recommend tekkit. Minecraft vanilla is just garbage after having played it.
JonsaBoy
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Denmark457 Posts
March 31 2012 07:27 GMT
#4037
Yeah tekkit is just really fun, although I feel EE breaks it a little bit.
TLMS
justinpal
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3810 Posts
March 31 2012 07:31 GMT
#4038
Most tekkit servers I've played on disable EE. It's can be really fun in SMP if you are playing with the right people though~.
Never make a hydralisk.
eXistance
Profile Joined April 2010
25 Posts
March 31 2012 08:13 GMT
#4039
Rev, is your server on 1.1 like Sere's or do we have to update to 1.2?
Aixler
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands946 Posts
March 31 2012 08:46 GMT
#4040
You need to download the technic launcher, and select the tekkit mod when you start it, to connect to a tekkit server.
It doesn't matter which version your normal minecraft is, because this is a seperate launcher, like spout.

http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit/
Prev 1 200 201 202 203 204 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5214
Bisu 2611
Soulkey 1631
Jaedong 736
Mini 541
EffOrt 527
Horang2 381
Larva 364
ggaemo 247
actioN 244
[ Show more ]
ZerO 242
Dewaltoss 98
Mind 92
hero 79
sorry 76
Sharp 71
Shinee 63
Snow 63
Sea.KH 60
Pusan 59
Barracks 53
Hyun 44
Bale 34
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 17
Terrorterran 16
NaDa 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2702
Dendi1174
420jenkins234
League of Legends
Reynor44
Counter-Strike
fl0m2526
Fnx 736
x6flipin493
edward40
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes246
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1053
hiko1022
B2W.Neo462
DeMusliM271
XBOCT252
Liquid`VortiX216
Livibee205
QueenE99
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 76
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV669
League of Legends
• Nemesis3657
• TFBlade555
Other Games
• Shiphtur330
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 19m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.