• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:50
CEST 04:50
KST 11:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6855 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 182

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
December 30 2011 22:40 GMT
#3621
The server is up again? :D
URfavHO
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States514 Posts
December 30 2011 23:01 GMT
#3622
refer to the map
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
December 31 2011 00:11 GMT
#3623
WAT ITS UP!!!!
Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
December 31 2011 02:40 GMT
#3624
On December 31 2011 03:40 ComusLoM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2011 06:03 MiyaviTeddy wrote:
So far, the only complaint is:

WHERE THE HELL ARE THE SHEEPS. I swear the spawn rate for sheeps is like shit

cause I don't ever see em.

You don't know my pain. I have scoured the whole map for sheep for my Norwegian flag. Finally finished it, a lot of the wool coming from spiders.


ahh, that's your flag... nice! :D
Writer
Franium
Profile Joined November 2011
7 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-31 08:16:00
December 31 2011 07:58 GMT
#3625
Spawn has been overrun. All is lost.

[image loading]

[image loading]

Wait. What's this?
+ Show Spoiler +


[image loading]
[image loading]

They're on our side!

+ Show Spoiler +


Wild Zombie Spotted!

[image loading]

Surround him!

[image loading]

Of no, we're suffering heavy causalities. Drive it back! Back I say.

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +

Advance!

[image loading]

Wait whose that?

[image loading]
[image loading]

They're using woodzy as a shield. Well I say, attack them both!

--End of Film Reel--

Note: Gandalf the White (on the right) ended up saving the day. An army of abominable snow-things just wasn't enough to kill 1 zombie.




Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
December 31 2011 12:06 GMT
#3626
On December 30 2011 03:10 Serejai wrote:
Hunger is an outright stupid mechanic in general. It seems like Notch added it to the game without even considering the balance aspect of it. Chickens are also pretty crazy for food as you can grow an infinite amount of them in a relatively short amount of time by making a chicken/egg farming machine. Between those and farms it's basically impossible to starve.

Frankly it shouldn't be an enormous hassle to feed yourself. Make it too difficult and it's just a pain. Right now it requires that you make some effort and rewards those who build what they'll need for it early, which is exactly how it ought to be in my opinion.
ComusLoM
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Norway3547 Posts
December 31 2011 15:28 GMT
#3627
Working on my Art Deco creation
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]
"The White Woman Speaks in Tongues That Are All Lies" - Incontrol; Member #37 of the Chill Fanclub
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
December 31 2011 20:42 GMT
#3628
The 0x tunnel is complete, and is 95% tracked. Now it only remains to make it 3 high and seal it.
Baituri
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands1501 Posts
December 31 2011 23:45 GMT
#3629
I have to say... I realised why I don't really like Minecraft Multiplayer. I really wan't to have things designed the way I like it, I can't stand ugly stuff and that always happens on servers like this. Have fun on the server!
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 01 2012 00:48 GMT
#3630
On January 01 2012 08:45 Baituri wrote:
I have to say... I realised why I don't really like Minecraft Multiplayer. I really wan't to have things designed the way I like it, I can't stand ugly stuff and that always happens on servers like this. Have fun on the server!


That's the exact reason I don't play myself, though I probably would have worded it in a less insulting way.

Ask Aeres... every time he made something during the server setup I was like "Hm... well... I guess that's ok... but...".

I'm too OCD to do something creative with other people.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
January 01 2012 01:53 GMT
#3631
I'm going to remove some of the cobble roads if no one objects.

Also, being able to go far enough away so that you can be reasonably certain no one will build *another* fucking cobblestone castle nearby is one of the reasons I prefer large servers.
Xaeryn
Profile Joined September 2010
186 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-01 03:59:16
January 01 2012 03:59 GMT
#3632
On January 01 2012 10:53 Melancholia wrote:
Also, being able to go far enough away so that you can be reasonably certain no one will build *another* fucking cobblestone castle nearby is one of the reasons I prefer large servers.


That hurts, man
mutant
Profile Joined August 2010
United States31 Posts
January 01 2012 09:23 GMT
#3633
I don't particularly care, but I'm curious who put the peekaboo sign in my fort
ComusLoM
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Norway3547 Posts
January 01 2012 10:03 GMT
#3634
I have to agree with cobble being used as a building material, but it's perfectly fine to use as a road. I'm always a bit troubled by what to use for road, but cobble, smooth stone and gravel are all fine to me aesthetically. But I'm quite far away from everyone else. Not hugely far away, just far enough away that for now, I'm not worried about anyone building near me.
"The White Woman Speaks in Tongues That Are All Lies" - Incontrol; Member #37 of the Chill Fanclub
Baituri
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands1501 Posts
January 01 2012 12:43 GMT
#3635
On January 01 2012 09:48 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2012 08:45 Baituri wrote:
I have to say... I realised why I don't really like Minecraft Multiplayer. I really wan't to have things designed the way I like it, I can't stand ugly stuff and that always happens on servers like this. Have fun on the server!


That's the exact reason I don't play myself, though I probably would have worded it in a less insulting way.

Ask Aeres... every time he made something during the server setup I was like "Hm... well... I guess that's ok... but...".

I'm too OCD to do something creative with other people.

I am from The Netherlands. We are direct, sorry if it came across as rude...
ComusLoM
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Norway3547 Posts
January 01 2012 18:39 GMT
#3636
[image loading]

Front is finished, all that's missing now is the rest of the build and 5 blocks of gold.
"The White Woman Speaks in Tongues That Are All Lies" - Incontrol; Member #37 of the Chill Fanclub
TemplarCo.
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Mexico2870 Posts
January 01 2012 19:19 GMT
#3637
On January 01 2012 12:59 Xaeryn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2012 10:53 Melancholia wrote:
Also, being able to go far enough away so that you can be reasonably certain no one will build *another* fucking cobblestone castle nearby is one of the reasons I prefer large servers.


That hurts, man


I think he means my wall, and yeah it hurts...
With an average game length of 7m36s over his 6 games in GSL3, this is a no-brainer. BitByBit pulls more SCVs than yo momma at a club on Mar Sara. ♞
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
January 01 2012 23:59 GMT
#3638
On January 01 2012 09:48 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2012 08:45 Baituri wrote:
I have to say... I realised why I don't really like Minecraft Multiplayer. I really wan't to have things designed the way I like it, I can't stand ugly stuff and that always happens on servers like this. Have fun on the server!


That's the exact reason I don't play myself, though I probably would have worded it in a less insulting way.

Ask Aeres... every time he made something during the server setup I was like "Hm... well... I guess that's ok... but...".

I'm too OCD to do something creative with other people.

The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Kooha
Profile Joined February 2011
United States25 Posts
January 02 2012 00:51 GMT
#3639
If you don't like how cobble looks, you should just use a texture pack. It really does help a lot. For example, here's the difference between a building I built with cobblestone on my private server. This is using the MC middle earth texture pack.

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

Kooha
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 02:06:33
January 02 2012 01:52 GMT
#3640
@Serejai: wtb a stack of glowstone. Or a Nethergate. :S

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


If anyone else wants to donate stone/coal to the great wall of Revoton, feel free to contribute. ^.^ ... Also some people who'd love to help building stuff like this would be welcome. All basic farms are done and big enough for multiple people. Just need builders who enjoy using gravelevators all day to make structures with more than 1 block wide walls. =P


@The post above me: Building stuff that looks good in your personal texture pack usually ends up being meh, because you'll be th eonly person to appreciate it.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 196
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17802
Rain 1565
GuemChi 716
NaDa 23
Bale 19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever460
NeuroSwarm218
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7064
taco 572
minikerr48
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1143
Mew2King97
Other Games
JimRising 574
WinterStarcraft567
C9.Mang0189
ViBE131
ZombieGrub21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick990
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 169
• davetesta38
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt289
• Lourlo233
Other Games
• Scarra887
• Shiphtur591
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 11m
INu's Battles
8h 11m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 11m
OSC
19h 26m
Replay Cast
20h 11m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.