• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:49
CEST 18:49
KST 01:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7876 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 184

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 182 183 184 185 186 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 06 2012 02:34 GMT
#3661
Server is up. Nether is up. Boats are up.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
ComusLoM
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Norway3547 Posts
January 06 2012 03:29 GMT
#3662
On January 05 2012 18:43 Sufficiency wrote:
My automatic-collecting wheat farm:
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

How to use:

1. Wait until wheat has grown

[image loading]

2. Push the lever below; water will be released and harvest the wheat

[image loading]

3. ???

[image loading]

4. Profit

5. Remember to replant the wheat afterwards!

[image loading]

6. I have built a chest to put left-overs, but I forgot how to deprivatize a chest. Can someone tell me?

[image loading]

7. The location (yes my fps sucks):

[image loading]


Everyone's welcome to use it! But be mindful of others! Also, I currently do not have enough seeds, so if you can plant some for me that would be fantastic.

I would love a guide/link to a guide on how to make this. I suck at anything redstone.
"The White Woman Speaks in Tongues That Are All Lies" - Incontrol; Member #37 of the Chill Fanclub
-KarmA
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States353 Posts
January 06 2012 05:06 GMT
#3663
On January 06 2012 12:29 ComusLoM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2012 18:43 Sufficiency wrote:
My automatic-collecting wheat farm:
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

How to use:

1. Wait until wheat has grown

[image loading]

2. Push the lever below; water will be released and harvest the wheat

[image loading]

3. ???

[image loading]

4. Profit

5. Remember to replant the wheat afterwards!

[image loading]

6. I have built a chest to put left-overs, but I forgot how to deprivatize a chest. Can someone tell me?

[image loading]

7. The location (yes my fps sucks):

[image loading]


Everyone's welcome to use it! But be mindful of others! Also, I currently do not have enough seeds, so if you can plant some for me that would be fantastic.

I would love a guide/link to a guide on how to make this. I suck at anything redstone.


I second that. This thing looks amazing
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
January 06 2012 06:19 GMT
#3664
On January 06 2012 14:06 MOARpylons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2012 12:29 ComusLoM wrote:
On January 05 2012 18:43 Sufficiency wrote:
My automatic-collecting wheat farm:
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

How to use:

1. Wait until wheat has grown

[image loading]

2. Push the lever below; water will be released and harvest the wheat

[image loading]

3. ???

[image loading]

4. Profit

5. Remember to replant the wheat afterwards!

[image loading]

6. I have built a chest to put left-overs, but I forgot how to deprivatize a chest. Can someone tell me?

[image loading]

7. The location (yes my fps sucks):

[image loading]


Everyone's welcome to use it! But be mindful of others! Also, I currently do not have enough seeds, so if you can plant some for me that would be fantastic.

I would love a guide/link to a guide on how to make this. I suck at anything redstone.


I second that. This thing looks amazing


Youtube -> automated wheat farm tutorial.

There are like hundreds of very solid tutorials out there, just gotta search for what you want to do. =P
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
January 06 2012 22:39 GMT
#3665
On January 06 2012 14:06 MOARpylons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2012 12:29 ComusLoM wrote:
On January 05 2012 18:43 Sufficiency wrote:
My automatic-collecting wheat farm:
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

How to use:

1. Wait until wheat has grown

[image loading]

2. Push the lever below; water will be released and harvest the wheat

[image loading]

3. ???

[image loading]

4. Profit

5. Remember to replant the wheat afterwards!

[image loading]

6. I have built a chest to put left-overs, but I forgot how to deprivatize a chest. Can someone tell me?

[image loading]

7. The location (yes my fps sucks):

[image loading]


Everyone's welcome to use it! But be mindful of others! Also, I currently do not have enough seeds, so if you can plant some for me that would be fantastic.

I would love a guide/link to a guide on how to make this. I suck at anything redstone.


I second that. This thing looks amazing


Your best bet is to watch some of the youtube tutorials on redstones. My design is pretty bad, actually, and you can probably do much better than what I did.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Flossy
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States870 Posts
January 07 2012 02:45 GMT
#3666
The Nether Portal is hilarious. It adds an interesting feel to teleportaling. Also, what is WorldGuard? I can't do anything while holding string because of it.
etternaonline.com
gosuMalicE
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada676 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-07 02:59:36
January 07 2012 02:56 GMT
#3667
nvm
I play Protoss, because lets face it, who doesn't love hyper-advanced Egyptian ninja-aliens that kill people with lightsabres attached to both arms?
whoyou
Profile Joined March 2011
United States17 Posts
January 08 2012 09:41 GMT
#3668
Hey i joined your server and am stuck in creative mode. Any help?
I like nonsense; it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living; it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
Smeegle
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany6 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-08 22:01:08
January 08 2012 22:00 GMT
#3669
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey - i didn't change anything but today i can't connect to server...anyone got the same problem???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
missefficiency
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany105 Posts
January 08 2012 22:11 GMT
#3670
On January 09 2012 07:00 Smeegle wrote:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey - i didn't change anything but today i can't connect to server...anyone got the same problem???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone I guess...I'm waiting to reconnect too, server sort of died QQ
“If you want to support others you have to stay upright yourself.” ― Peter Høeg
SeRenExZerg
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States401 Posts
January 08 2012 22:21 GMT
#3671
server....y u no up? T.T
One thing about deer: They have good vision. One thing about me: I am better at hiding than they are at vision.
whoyou
Profile Joined March 2011
United States17 Posts
January 08 2012 22:33 GMT
#3672
Sad face....server you left me.
I like nonsense; it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living; it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
teaguev
Profile Joined October 2010
United States21 Posts
January 08 2012 22:52 GMT
#3673
anybody know when it will be back online?
Finality
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
172 Posts
January 09 2012 00:41 GMT
#3674
On January 07 2012 11:45 Flossy wrote:
The Nether Portal is hilarious. It adds an interesting feel to teleportaling. Also, what is WorldGuard? I can't do anything while holding string because of it.


World Guard is a plugin that uses string or some other item if you decide instead of string to define regions iirc.

Just make sure you aren't using string, it's not that big of a deal you should still be able to craft with it.

More info if you are interested in this plugin:

http://www.sk89q.com/projects/worldguard/
Looks like their efforts... were in Vayne. (*sunglasses* YEAAAAAAAAA)
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
January 09 2012 00:52 GMT
#3675
Nooooo server
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-09 01:21:47
January 09 2012 01:19 GMT
#3676
Ah, good old Java... ate through 16GB of RAM since yesterday and crashed.

Also, sorry for the delay restarting the server. Wasn't at home for a while.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
gosuMalicE
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada676 Posts
January 09 2012 01:44 GMT
#3677
Crashed again...
I play Protoss, because lets face it, who doesn't love hyper-advanced Egyptian ninja-aliens that kill people with lightsabres attached to both arms?
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
January 09 2012 01:45 GMT
#3678
roflmao java
gosuMalicE
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada676 Posts
January 09 2012 01:50 GMT
#3679
damn it did someone afk in an exp grinder again....
I play Protoss, because lets face it, who doesn't love hyper-advanced Egyptian ninja-aliens that kill people with lightsabres attached to both arms?
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
January 09 2012 02:16 GMT
#3680
ban grinders
Prev 1 182 183 184 185 186 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM627
TKL 206
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 627
ByuN 223
TKL 206
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28973
Calm 3285
Shuttle 1492
Horang2 499
Mini 431
Soulkey 222
Rush 179
firebathero 124
Mind 75
Zeus 69
[ Show more ]
hero 51
Shine 43
Hyun 38
Free 34
sorry 25
Terrorterran 24
ToSsGirL 23
PianO 22
Trap 20
Aegong 18
Killer 18
JYJ 16
Sexy 16
Rock 15
Bale 15
scan(afreeca) 15
HiyA 13
Sacsri 9
Hm[arnc] 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6776
Dendi1449
League of Legends
KnowMe35
Counter-Strike
fl0m3900
Fnx 552
x6flipin455
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
ChuDatz34
Other Games
singsing1942
Liquid`RaSZi1450
ceh9516
Beastyqt511
Khaldor315
crisheroes257
C9.Mang0251
dupreeh225
Livibee220
420jenkins210
IndyStarCraft 130
QueenE99
Trikslyr96
Dewaltoss73
JuggernautJason7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH284
• Hinosc 13
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3339
• WagamamaTV537
League of Legends
• Nemesis2878
• TFBlade505
Other Games
• Shiphtur891
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 11m
INu's Battles
18h 11m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 11m
OSC
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.