• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:48
CEST 15:48
KST 22:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7984 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 185

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 183 184 185 186 187 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
teaguev
Profile Joined October 2010
United States21 Posts
January 09 2012 02:35 GMT
#3681
guess Serejai isn't home again
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 09 2012 02:48 GMT
#3682
No, it's not the grinders. Server is currently being DDOSed.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Inane_Asylum
Profile Joined October 2010
United States196 Posts
January 09 2012 02:51 GMT
#3683
-_-

Gotta be friggin kidding me...
"Stare not into the playstyle of CatZ, lest it stare back into you." -TotalBiscuit
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 09 2012 03:00 GMT
#3684
So, correction on the DDOS... I'm getting like 100 connection attempts per second so I'm not sure what's going on there... but that doesn't seem to be the reason why the server is down.

This right here is why the server is crashing and running out of RAM:

21:55:14 [INFO] [TrainCarts] 6407 Trains have been loaded in 1 world. (6413 Minecarts)

Only way to fix this is for me to load the world in an editor and manually remove all of the Minecarts. Unfortunately that's something I cannot do tonight as I'm going to bed in a few minutes, so server will have to remain offline until tomorrow morning.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Inane_Asylum
Profile Joined October 2010
United States196 Posts
January 09 2012 03:03 GMT
#3685
Thanks for the update.

Til tomorrow, then...I guess I'll go play my placement match or something :-/
"Stare not into the playstyle of CatZ, lest it stare back into you." -TotalBiscuit
-KarmA
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States353 Posts
January 09 2012 03:06 GMT
#3686
6413 minecarts? holy crap. Where did they all come from?
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
January 09 2012 03:12 GMT
#3687
I will preemptively state, before any accusations come in, that I was not responsible.

This time.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
January 09 2012 03:15 GMT
#3688
Wow. Aeres wtf man.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
January 09 2012 03:20 GMT
#3689
It wasn't me!

I blame Craton.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-09 04:08:31
January 09 2012 04:06 GMT
#3690
Earlier today (about 2-3h before the server crashed) I tried to run the minecart track from my place to spawn and first I crashed into a minecart coming my way (which should have technicly been impossible since no one on the map was close enough to send one manually my way and the harbor station should have blocked anything that came from further away).

Both harbor and the bridge station had about 5-6 minecarts stuck on the tracks that are powered once you press the button. Also for some reason there suddenly was a bug where it was impossible to leave your minecart, even if you mined out half the surrounding stones on the stops on my way to spawn. Only possible fix was placing a minecart in front of the one I was in, move to the other one and then leave it.

If you're looking for the correct time, check chat. I'm pretty damn sure I mistyped "WWOW" when it happened so it should be easy to find.


I remember tryclops reporting something similar later from his side of the track to spawn.


Also today about 30minutes before the crash there was again a person who instantly had creative mode access after logging in, Zeph took care of that quickly though afaik.


Dno if any of that helps, but that comes to mind when it's about random minecarts.


PS: I have no idea HOW people can get creative after registrating, but that's like a huge risk for stuff like this. Not sure if it is related tho.

PPS: Whoever killed all my orange sheep, go die in a fire please. Place is now inaccessible without placing/removing blocks, so make sure to remove blocks you used to get in there before you leave. Just a temporary fix before I put a fence around the entire thing.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
January 09 2012 06:58 GMT
#3691
I would at most be responsible for 2-3 minecarts, excluding one from a week or so ago that I couldn't break and thus shoved into a side passage.
CrazyAsian
Profile Joined October 2010
United States188 Posts
January 09 2012 07:35 GMT
#3692
On January 09 2012 12:00 Serejai wrote:
So, correction on the DDOS... I'm getting like 100 connection attempts per second so I'm not sure what's going on there....


Woodzy really wants to play it seems.
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
January 09 2012 11:53 GMT
#3693
On January 09 2012 12:20 Aeres wrote:
It wasn't me!

I blame Craton.

HMM THIS SOUNDS FAMILIAR

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=157898&currentpage=156#3109

Going by past history, it is indeed Aeres fault.
twitch.tv/cratonz
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
January 09 2012 13:37 GMT
#3694
wat
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 09 2012 13:48 GMT
#3695
Back up. Let me know if anything is wrong.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Xaeryn
Profile Joined September 2010
186 Posts
January 09 2012 20:14 GMT
#3696
I'm going to be gone for a week, I'd better have lots of exciting new things to build roads to when I get back!
Flossy
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States870 Posts
January 09 2012 23:36 GMT
#3697
On January 10 2012 05:14 Xaeryn wrote:
I'm going to be gone for a week, I'd better have lots of exciting new things to build roads to when I get back!

By then I should have my house finished with "Flossy's Bar and Grille"
PS:If you want to see it atm it's somewhere in the desert near r.evos place.
etternaonline.com
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
January 10 2012 03:29 GMT
#3698
On January 10 2012 08:36 Flossy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 05:14 Xaeryn wrote:
I'm going to be gone for a week, I'd better have lots of exciting new things to build roads to when I get back!

By then I should have my house finished with "Flossy's Bar and Grille"
PS:If you want to see it atm it's somewhere in the desert near r.evos place.


Oh, I was about to ask what this is going to be since I just saw a huge woodplatform with a 1x1 wall and was like WAT. =D

We can make a way to deliver all the sheep for you to slaughter. v0v
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Inane_Asylum
Profile Joined October 2010
United States196 Posts
January 10 2012 04:32 GMT
#3699
Hey Rak, I had a bunch of chickens for the feathers I owe you, but they all got raptured in the crash...I'll give you what I have and hit you up with the rest later.
"Stare not into the playstyle of CatZ, lest it stare back into you." -TotalBiscuit
gosuMalicE
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada676 Posts
January 10 2012 07:27 GMT
#3700
Hmm, the only thing I noticed after the reset was that all my painting disappeared, fairly easily replaceable. I feel sorry for the people who lost huge amounts of animals from it however.
I play Protoss, because lets face it, who doesn't love hyper-advanced Egyptian ninja-aliens that kill people with lightsabres attached to both arms?
Prev 1 183 184 185 186 187 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1070
RotterdaM535
SteadfastSC290
TKL 215
Rex120
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 535
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 215
Rex 120
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45081
Shuttle 2519
Jaedong 1117
Calm 1044
Horang2 810
Mini 624
actioN 544
EffOrt 530
Soulkey 479
Soma 360
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Rush 294
Larva 282
BeSt 221
Snow 192
ZerO 171
firebathero 133
Mong 119
Zeus 106
Last 91
910 74
Mind 68
hero 67
Free 66
Hyun 58
Sharp 56
PianO 39
Pusan 34
sorry 34
Shinee 32
JYJ 26
Bale 25
Shine 25
Hm[arnc] 24
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
Aegong 21
HiyA 21
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Rock 10
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4998
Dendi1276
Counter-Strike
fl0m1842
Fnx 575
edward49
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes585
Lowko371
Other Games
gofns24318
singsing2178
olofmeister1284
hiko588
B2W.Neo337
DeMusliM228
Livibee188
Pyrionflax166
Liquid`VortiX119
Khaldor76
QueenE73
Trikslyr60
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1455
Other Games
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH175
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2035
• Jankos1437
• TFBlade463
Other Games
• Shiphtur663
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 12m
The PondCast
20h 12m
INu's Battles
21h 12m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.