• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:03
CEST 15:03
KST 22:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6858 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 187

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 185 186 187 188 189 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
IamaGrapeMan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada165 Posts
January 14 2012 18:30 GMT
#3721
are there any plans to add premium services like request tp and multiple homes?
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
January 14 2012 21:19 GMT
#3722
He can't access the portal. And yes, he went to the actual portal.
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
January 14 2012 21:33 GMT
#3723
Was the portal made of spiderwebs or did it look normal? I'm pretty sure he didn't go to the actual portal.
twitch.tv/cratonz
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
January 14 2012 21:36 GMT
#3724
Zaphod fixed the issue, and the 64 block of diamonds blocks have been dumped into lava.
sheaRZerg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States613 Posts
January 14 2012 22:08 GMT
#3725
I am interested in playing on the server. To access the old version I replaced the minecraft.jar file as has been suggested in other posts, and the game runs in the previous version, but when I try to connect to the server it takes a while and then responds "Disconnected by server: Took too long". Has anyone else encountered this problem?
Thanks.
"Dude, just don't listen to what I say; listen to what I mean." -Sean Plott
pyrofoam
Profile Joined January 2011
United States16 Posts
January 15 2012 04:42 GMT
#3726
If one of the mods would be so kind as to help me out, I am stuck in creative mode. For reference I first joined the server yesterday.
Pwnographics
Profile Joined January 2011
New Zealand1097 Posts
January 15 2012 09:43 GMT
#3727
Um I just tried logging on and I got the message:

Disconnected by Server.

Outdated server!

Can someone explain this to me?
grs
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany2339 Posts
January 15 2012 09:57 GMT
#3728
On January 15 2012 18:43 Pwnographics wrote:
Um I just tried logging on and I got the message:

Disconnected by Server.

Outdated server!

Can someone explain this to me?

Yes, the server is on 1.0 while your client probably was updated to 1.1. To go back to 1.0 you need the minecraft-1.0.0.jar. You can google for it and dl it (for example here). Then rename the minecraft.jar in your User\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin folder and put the minecraft-1.0.0.jar there and rename it to minecraft.jar.
Zerbra
Profile Joined January 2011
50 Posts
January 15 2012 20:07 GMT
#3729
If i register a new TL name with my normal Minecraft account, do I get to go creative too?
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
January 15 2012 20:10 GMT
#3730
On January 16 2012 05:07 Zerbra wrote:
If i register a new TL name with my normal Minecraft account, do I get to go creative too?

I have no clue what you're asking but you're only allowed one account on TL. You can get a name change here if you want.
Sofestafont
Profile Joined May 2011
United States83 Posts
January 15 2012 20:31 GMT
#3731
Whitelist me. Sofestafont
Zerbra
Profile Joined January 2011
50 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-15 20:38:01
January 15 2012 20:37 GMT
#3732
+ Show Spoiler +
I have no clue what you're asking but you're only allowed one account on TL.


Ok. I'll be less vague.

Say I forgot my TL name, so I made a new one, then remembered the old one; I would have two accounts. Ok, that's fine. That guarantees 2 accounts. Or, if that doesn't suit your fancy, suddenly, I may have decided to make a spare account to talk about Thelore of minecraft--semi-fine, 2 accounts.

Now, unless you're a TLfriend invitee, you must have a 30 day old account, 10 posts blah-blah. Use the command /TLregister "name" and you're in action.

Long story, newcomers have creative mode active by default. Awesome. If I do /TLregister "name2" would it give or not give creative mode because that creative mode business is pretty enticing.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-16 01:58:34
January 16 2012 01:52 GMT
#3733
It shouldn't be giving creative mode at all. Even when you're an unregistered user you don't have Creative mode. You simply have Survival mode with no build permissions. Nobody has ever been set to creative mode so if it's happening it's a bug with Bukkit or the permissions plugin and I haven't been able to reproduce it yet.

IE, this is what happens:

When you join the server you are set to Survival mode (default for the server/world) but you have no permissions to interact with the world in any way. No inventory, no health, mobs won't aggro you, can't modify blocks, etc.

When you register you are given permission to do all of the above.

All the registration plugin does is automatically change you from the Default group to the TL group so that you can start doing things. Nowhere, at any point in time from first login to after registration does the gamemode ever change to Creative (at least as far as everything is set up). As said, I haven't been able to reproduce this but it happened once or twice while we were still setting up the server. So, it appears to be an issue with Bukkit or the permissions plugin but there's nothing I can really do about it.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
January 16 2012 02:42 GMT
#3734
It happened with both of my friends that I added, so as far as I know /tlfriend has a 100% creative rate.
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
January 16 2012 17:49 GMT
#3735
I recorded some footage of Liquidcraft for my MC series, and included it in my 50th episode.

Here is the video, footage from Liquidcraft starts at 22:04
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
January 17 2012 00:42 GMT
#3736
When I joined the server and finished the code input thing, i was set to creative. And even after logging out/in multiple times I was still in creative.

That was a week or two ago, i just logged in again to check and I'm still creative.

Not that I care a whole lot, since I decided to stick with building in my single player world with my mods, but it happened to me through doing it myself, not with any tlfriend thing.
Archybaldie
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom818 Posts
January 18 2012 03:47 GMT
#3737
I've got a quick question ...

Could i join this server and dissapear to a corner and build something big, Regardless of if anyone finds it or not?
I'm in the bubblewrap league ... i just keep getting popped
URfavHO
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States514 Posts
January 18 2012 04:34 GMT
#3738
aside from building within close proximity to others and mod protected areas, there are no restrictions. It would be absurd to have pre-assigned designated building areas if that is what you are insinuating. Now that I think of it, we generally encourage building far away from each other. If you want to be far from everyone, then I would recommend being atleast 1000-1500 blocks away from the origin or spawn. (refer to the map here http://173.53.106.115:8123/)
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
January 18 2012 10:21 GMT
#3739
Though do keep in mind that this is a fairly small map, so if you build anything even moderately large it will show up on the map pretty clearly.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 19 2012 15:42 GMT
#3740
Server will be down today for hardware and software related work.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Prev 1 185 186 187 188 189 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 963
RotterdaM466
TKL 199
SteadfastSC167
Rex104
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 466
ByuN 276
TKL 199
SteadfastSC 167
Rex 104
Codebar 30
CosmosSc2 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37142
Shuttle 2264
Jaedong 941
Horang2 805
Bisu 672
Soulkey 487
Mini 360
Stork 345
EffOrt 296
Larva 243
[ Show more ]
actioN 241
BeSt 237
Soma 216
Snow 168
ZerO 154
Last 151
Rush 151
Mong 142
firebathero 142
Zeus 93
Free 93
910 79
sorry 70
Mind 66
Hyun 66
Sharp 56
Pusan 51
PianO 51
hero 47
Shinee 40
Shine 36
JYJ 32
Bale 27
Sexy 25
Aegong 19
ToSsGirL 19
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
scan(afreeca) 12
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 11
Noble 9
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3901
Dendi1134
canceldota76
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1162
edward62
fl0m57
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King200
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes499
Lowko303
Other Games
gofns77999
singsing2287
B2W.Neo326
hiko290
DeMusliM234
Pyrionflax179
Livibee168
Liquid`VortiX62
QueenE55
Trikslyr37
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1501
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV466
League of Legends
• Nemesis1486
• Jankos1328
• TFBlade361
Other Games
• Shiphtur638
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 57m
The PondCast
20h 57m
INu's Battles
21h 57m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.