• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:09
CEST 10:09
KST 17:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7243 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 181

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 179 180 181 182 183 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
MinoMino
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway1103 Posts
December 29 2011 19:48 GMT
#3601
Oopsies, I forgot about spaces in TL usernames. Just sent Serejai an updated version of the plugin that should fix the issue, so it should work as soon as Serejai updates and restarts the server. Sorry!
Blah.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
December 29 2011 20:07 GMT
#3602
[image loading]

FFS Mino, way to not properly test your shit!



Hope you guys are enjoying the server, need some screenshots for those of us that aren't around anymore! Or have I missed some earlier in the thread? :o
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Inane_Asylum
Profile Joined October 2010
United States196 Posts
December 29 2011 20:42 GMT
#3603
On December 30 2011 05:07 Torenhire wrote:
Hope you guys are enjoying the server, need some screenshots for those of us that aren't around anymore! Or have I missed some earlier in the thread? :o

No screenshots yet except the ones from TheLore. As soon as I finish up the exterior of my fortress, I'll post pics of it.
"Stare not into the playstyle of CatZ, lest it stare back into you." -TotalBiscuit
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
December 29 2011 20:54 GMT
#3604
T_T Why can't Mojang put in smoothstone stairs. Would make my designing life so much easier
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
julianto
Profile Joined December 2010
2292 Posts
December 29 2011 22:06 GMT
#3605
How do I get to experience the features listed in the OP? (Like Dungeons and fire swords) Do I just ask the mod to teleport me there?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Clearout
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway1060 Posts
December 29 2011 22:32 GMT
#3606
Just popped by, rather impressed, will check this out more later when I get my java to stop crashing

By the way, any suggestions on where to go, because I have no bearing on where I am, where I should go etc. at all
really?
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
December 29 2011 22:36 GMT
#3607
Those features are currently on indefinite hold due to Notch/Bukkit hardcoding monster HP in 1.0 and Spout being discontinued in plugin form. Earliest I can possibly get them added now is when the new Spout server client comes out, likely in a few months.

This also prevents a lot of quests/NPCs from functioning (because of the hardcoded HP), but I guess that doesn't matter at the moment because Citizens (NPC plugin) still doesn't work properly in 1.0 anyway.

I'm also considering opening a 1.8 server just for the dungeons and stuff, as everything works perfectly on 1.8 still.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
December 29 2011 22:37 GMT
#3608
On December 30 2011 07:32 Clearout wrote:
Just popped by, rather impressed, will check this out more later when I get my java to stop crashing

By the way, any suggestions on where to go, because I have no bearing on where I am, where I should go etc. at all


There is a dynamic server map at 173.53.106.115:8123 (browser)

You can scout for a good location there and track yourself in-game.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Clearout
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway1060 Posts
December 29 2011 22:39 GMT
#3609
On December 30 2011 07:37 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2011 07:32 Clearout wrote:
Just popped by, rather impressed, will check this out more later when I get my java to stop crashing

By the way, any suggestions on where to go, because I have no bearing on where I am, where I should go etc. at all


There is a dynamic server map at 173.53.106.115:8123 (browser)

You can scout for a good location there and track yourself in-game.
Awesome feature! thanks
really?
MinoMino
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway1103 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 00:49:00
December 30 2011 00:48 GMT
#3610
Turns out a couple of profiles failed to get parsed correctly and prevented certain users from registering. The first issue was a small typo preventing users that joined TL on a November from registering. The second issue was due to Python 3.2's HTML parser doing some weird stuff whenever it encountered character entity references, some of which people had in their quote/signature thing. So if you had issues registering, you'll most likely be able to as soon as Serejai updates.
Blah.
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 00:57:51
December 30 2011 00:56 GMT
#3611
Here is a picture tour of my cave-turned-house
Large pics!





http://i.imgur.com/gZp6a.png
The Entrance

http://i.imgur.com/pY5BC.png
The Stairs down

http://i.imgur.com/NYVmA.png
The Lighting system I used on the stairs. The torches will be replaced with glowstone once i get access to it.

http://i.imgur.com/Q43z0.png
The sight when you first enter the PK Cave

http://i.imgur.com/jfJ0j.png
My Main Work area

http://i.imgur.com/rctVp.png
This is where my enchantment room will be, still working on the reeds

http://i.imgur.com/Gn3xp.png
A view down the hallway

http://i.imgur.com/sI8iB.png
Stairs down to the lower areas

http://i.imgur.com/8ZaDZ.png
My two farms, for wheat and reeds (Pumpkin and Melons may come later)

http://i.imgur.com/IhQaY.png
Inside the wheat farm (the water is buggy)

http://i.imgur.com/Wyb6g.png
The reed farm, using lillypads over the water

http://i.imgur.com/3K3uf.png
The lowest area, most likely to be made into my brewing area.



Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Sky
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Jordan812 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 08:31:54
December 30 2011 08:29 GMT
#3612
Decided to post some pictures of an area Weebem-Na's found. I was wandering aimlessly when I joined the server and spotted his tower from far away, decided to take a visit, and got lead to a sweet ass canyon. I love this canyon, reminds me of the bottom of Havasupai, without the excessive waterfalls. We decided to call that canyon Hanging Canyon unless the mods don't allow others to name areas.

Hanging Canyon
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Pictures of the area, my home, and Neebem's tower.
...jumping into cold water whenever I get the chance.
ComusLoM
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Norway3547 Posts
December 30 2011 18:40 GMT
#3613
On December 26 2011 06:03 MiyaviTeddy wrote:
So far, the only complaint is:

WHERE THE HELL ARE THE SHEEPS. I swear the spawn rate for sheeps is like shit

cause I don't ever see em.

You don't know my pain. I have scoured the whole map for sheep for my Norwegian flag. Finally finished it, a lot of the wool coming from spiders.
"The White Woman Speaks in Tongues That Are All Lies" - Incontrol; Member #37 of the Chill Fanclub
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
December 30 2011 18:43 GMT
#3614
I find it kinda funny that I found my first diamonds on this server while listening to "Shine on you crazy diamond"
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
ComusLoM
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Norway3547 Posts
December 30 2011 19:06 GMT
#3615
http://imgur.com/a/KwAjd

My flag and the start of my castle from various angles as well as part of my hollowed out mountain in the background of one picture. The flag used so.much.wool ;_;
"The White Woman Speaks in Tongues That Are All Lies" - Incontrol; Member #37 of the Chill Fanclub
Raktavijan
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Finland48 Posts
December 30 2011 20:40 GMT
#3616
Hey guys.

I seem to have a problem registering. It just won't send the PM no matter how many times I try it. Any ideas?

:/
"So, you still watching anime or are you strictly into Dick now?"
teaguev
Profile Joined October 2010
United States21 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 21:57:07
December 30 2011 21:47 GMT
#3617
I am having the same problem with registering as you are Raktavijan. when i asked about it in game they told me that it was possible that i merely didn't have enough characters in posts to qualify 255 characters i was told..
TemplarCo.
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Mexico2870 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 22:10:03
December 30 2011 22:06 GMT
#3618
On December 31 2011 06:47 teaguev wrote:
I am having the same problem with registering as you are Raktavijan. when i asked about it in game they told me that it was possible that i merely didn't have enough characters in posts to qualify 255 characters i was told..


Make a few more useful posts, if you still have problems PM Serejai
With an average game length of 7m36s over his 6 games in GSL3, this is a no-brainer. BitByBit pulls more SCVs than yo momma at a club on Mar Sara. ♞
MinoMino
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway1103 Posts
December 30 2011 22:15 GMT
#3619
Serejai's just a big noob and failed to update to the latest version of the plugin and script I sent him. Should be working fine once it's updated.

If anyone still has any issues, the best way to get help is to hop into IRC and PM me or Serejai.
Blah.
teaguev
Profile Joined October 2010
United States21 Posts
December 30 2011 22:30 GMT
#3620
TemplarCo.,

So is usefulness merely determined by length, because i could sit here and put out quite a few characters merely by asking this. Or is usefulness determined by the quality of the post as in do some of them have pictures or questions that bring up a good issue. Never the less i appreciate any thing you could tell me because otherwise i am server-less.

On an unrelated note I am impressed with the construct of the world. Particularly the harbor.
Prev 1 179 180 181 182 183 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 45
EnDerr 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2480
Rain 1619
FanTaSy 430
Yoon 84
Soma 81
Mong 71
Killer 58
NotJumperer 43
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 27
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Shinee 15
yabsab 14
Sharp 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
Fuzer 63
League of Legends
JimRising 510
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss442
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King169
Other Games
summit1g8042
olofmeister992
ceh9410
Happy393
KnowMe131
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick642
BasetradeTV158
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• killerbeecast0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2223
League of Legends
• Rush1156
• Lourlo1038
• Stunt473
Other Games
• Shiphtur796
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 51m
INu's Battles
2h 51m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 51m
OSC
14h 6m
Replay Cast
14h 51m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.