• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:25
CEST 19:25
KST 02:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9418 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 309

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 307 308 309 310 311 665 Next
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
February 20 2013 19:59 GMT
#6161
On February 21 2013 03:51 MCMcEmcee wrote:
Judicator-
Green is primarily for Deathrite and Decay, Dryad is really just there as a 2-drop that is easy to cast that gets big. I did try loltroll for a bit because of Azorius Charm and Supreme Verdict, but it's too hard to reliably cast on turn 2.
Currently playing BUG because of the local upswing of Reckoners specifically and older Saito lists in general. Reckoner is a pain when all of your creatures are small and all of your removal is burn zzz.
The Azorius Charm issue is known and has already affected a lot of my work on the deck after this past weekend, though there is not a lot of Esper/UWR/Bant locally compared to RGx aggro. Mizzium Skin and Dispel probably making it into the maindeck, some removal choices are going to be looked at, etc.

Might just play UWR since I have it fully built and sleeved anyways lol


That's reasonable then, I am biased against the Esper matchups namely because that's the most mentally breaking way to lost in standard right now, the one where your opponent decides to put you on 60 life and still crush you.

@Jinglehell
The list is lacking where every creature deck is fighting for dominance right now, mid game, turns 4-6. I don't think your deck can challenge aggro lists in speed nor can you challenge mid-range decks for power/creature quality. Is there any chance of you running the Experiment Jund deck lists? Look over that and we can see if there's subs to cards that it runs that you lack.

@JT

Aurelia's Fury is better than Bonfire if you know the proper lines. Bonfire is just an over-costed situational fireball at this point which is why you saw more Mizzium Mortars at PT Gatecrash than Bonfires among the teams using mountains. Flexibility is the biggest thing in the format right now.

@Risen

I hope you understand that list is a very tuned list. Esper players do not have the luxury of netdecking or close to it, we have to guess/estimate the meta. If you know your meta, its ok. I tested Planar Cleansing recently over Merciless Eviction and pretty much came to the conclusion that its lines are good if you can first induce a reaction from opposing Naya/Jund players since you can play around their PWs very safely IF IF IF IF IF they don't have one of their X spells, if they do, then you are just going to have to ceded that card advantage and cast it on 8. 2 PCs is overkill though. If you aren't running PWs main, then you need that 4th Sphinx's Revelation. I would still run 1 of each for simple card value because I do believe any PWs is better than the 4th AC and Think Twice.
Get it by your hands...
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
February 20 2013 20:02 GMT
#6162
On February 21 2013 04:45 Trotske wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 02:31 Trotske wrote:
Thoughts on a Agro/miller deck? I jsut started playing MtG and have pulled quite a few dimir cards that seem to work ok for a mill/agro deck. I will post the current decklist when I get home but would love some input of some good cards that I should be looking to trade for.



So here is my current deck (please note this is the first deck I have ever made)

+ Show Spoiler +
Devour flesh x 2
midnight recovery x 1
crypt ghast x 1
psychic strike x 1
whispering madness x 1
scatter arc x 1
paroniod delusions x 1
undercity informer x 2
slate street ruffian x 3
wight of precinct six x 4
gridlock x 1
consuming aberration x1
gitaxian probe x 1
mind grind x 1
balustrade spy x 3
grisly spectacle x 2
coerced confession x 2
hands of binding x 1
sepulchral primordial x 1
duskmantle guildmage x1
dimir charm x1

watery Grave x 1
Dimir guildgate x 4
10 swamp
8 island


Some of the cards in there are simply because I don't have better ones and some of those I want more of but don't have them. Would love to know some better cards to round the deck out / if you guys think I should scrap it because its going to lose to everyone at a constructed FNM.

just trying to play draft right now until i get more cards but thought I could make some decks.
Thinking about making a gruul deck next.
Question: Can you put a boros reck in a gruul deck? I pulled one and I figure since its pretty good why not but I don't have many gates for a gruul deck or any shocklands so it might be hard to get 4 mountains at any reasonable time.


Well, Boros Reckoner fits fine with Gruul, assuming you have the mana.

Your Dimir deck looks painfully inconsistent, even compared to my standards (largely in the same boat with cards). You'll basically just get walked all over if you try to play standard. Both of my decks do, and at least those have good odds of giving me the cards I want.

Roughly: You can't make the Undercity informers work, because you have no creatures. Your mana curve is bizarre for creatures, you'll just die to anything even vaguely aggro. The Crypt Ghast is barely useful, by the time he's out you barely need more mana.
JT
Profile Joined August 2008
Canada24 Posts
February 20 2013 20:05 GMT
#6163
On February 21 2013 04:59 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 03:51 MCMcEmcee wrote:
Judicator-
Green is primarily for Deathrite and Decay, Dryad is really just there as a 2-drop that is easy to cast that gets big. I did try loltroll for a bit because of Azorius Charm and Supreme Verdict, but it's too hard to reliably cast on turn 2.
Currently playing BUG because of the local upswing of Reckoners specifically and older Saito lists in general. Reckoner is a pain when all of your creatures are small and all of your removal is burn zzz.
The Azorius Charm issue is known and has already affected a lot of my work on the deck after this past weekend, though there is not a lot of Esper/UWR/Bant locally compared to RGx aggro. Mizzium Skin and Dispel probably making it into the maindeck, some removal choices are going to be looked at, etc.

Might just play UWR since I have it fully built and sleeved anyways lol


That's reasonable then, I am biased against the Esper matchups namely because that's the most mentally breaking way to lost in standard right now, the one where your opponent decides to put you on 60 life and still crush you.

@Jinglehell
The list is lacking where every creature deck is fighting for dominance right now, mid game, turns 4-6. I don't think your deck can challenge aggro lists in speed nor can you challenge mid-range decks for power/creature quality. Is there any chance of you running the Experiment Jund deck lists? Look over that and we can see if there's subs to cards that it runs that you lack.

@JT

Aurelia's Fury is better than Bonfire if you know the proper lines. Bonfire is just an over-costed situational fireball at this point which is why you saw more Mizzium Mortars at PT Gatecrash than Bonfires among the teams using mountains. Flexibility is the biggest thing in the format right now.

@Risen

I hope you understand that list is a very tuned list. Esper players do not have the luxury of netdecking or close to it, we have to guess/estimate the meta. If you know your meta, its ok. I tested Planar Cleansing recently over Merciless Eviction and pretty much came to the conclusion that its lines are good if you can first induce a reaction from opposing Naya/Jund players since you can play around their PWs very safely IF IF IF IF IF they don't have one of their X spells, if they do, then you are just going to have to ceded that card advantage and cast it on 8. 2 PCs is overkill though. If you aren't running PWs main, then you need that 4th Sphinx's Revelation. I would still run 1 of each for simple card value because I do believe any PWs is better than the 4th AC and Think Twice.


I appreciate that insight alot :D . I think I'll run 1 bonfire, 1 aurelia's and 2 mortars. Any thought on trying to squeeze Thundermaw into that list? Is double red too prohibitive in a 4 colour deck like that?
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
February 20 2013 20:06 GMT
#6164
On February 21 2013 03:37 Sn0_Man wrote:
I'd cut some combination of daring skyjek and skyknight legionnaire.

Note that with 8 white 1drops and only 10 possible untapped white sources on turn 1, you may wish to cut ~2 mountains for plains.

Sideboard you definitely want some number of skullcrack. Beyond that, maybe a thundermaw hellkite or 2? (okay thats pretty expensive). Otherwise I don't really know


Good point about the mountains plains, I honestly hadn't put that much thought into the manabase I was considering taking out just all 4 skyknight legionnaires for the reckoners, my reasoning being that I want to keep my curve as low as possible and skyknight being a bit underwhelming for 3 mana. I have a few skullcracks laying around, so I'll certainly put those in the sideboard. Thundermaw hellkite is indeed a bit expensive currently, but I could certainly look into picking them up later. Would something like hellrider be good main/side? It's a bit expensive but seems like it could be a good finisher. Then again I feel like a lot of this decks strength comes from it's speed so I'm not sure 4 drops are things I want.
Go big, or go home!
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
February 20 2013 20:10 GMT
#6165
On February 21 2013 04:59 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 03:51 MCMcEmcee wrote:
Judicator-
Green is primarily for Deathrite and Decay, Dryad is really just there as a 2-drop that is easy to cast that gets big. I did try loltroll for a bit because of Azorius Charm and Supreme Verdict, but it's too hard to reliably cast on turn 2.
Currently playing BUG because of the local upswing of Reckoners specifically and older Saito lists in general. Reckoner is a pain when all of your creatures are small and all of your removal is burn zzz.
The Azorius Charm issue is known and has already affected a lot of my work on the deck after this past weekend, though there is not a lot of Esper/UWR/Bant locally compared to RGx aggro. Mizzium Skin and Dispel probably making it into the maindeck, some removal choices are going to be looked at, etc.

Might just play UWR since I have it fully built and sleeved anyways lol


That's reasonable then, I am biased against the Esper matchups namely because that's the most mentally breaking way to lost in standard right now, the one where your opponent decides to put you on 60 life and still crush you.

@Jinglehell
The list is lacking where every creature deck is fighting for dominance right now, mid game, turns 4-6. I don't think your deck can challenge aggro lists in speed nor can you challenge mid-range decks for power/creature quality. Is there any chance of you running the Experiment Jund deck lists? Look over that and we can see if there's subs to cards that it runs that you lack.

+ Show Spoiler +
@JT

Aurelia's Fury is better than Bonfire if you know the proper lines. Bonfire is just an over-costed situational fireball at this point which is why you saw more Mizzium Mortars at PT Gatecrash than Bonfires among the teams using mountains. Flexibility is the biggest thing in the format right now.

@Risen

I hope you understand that list is a very tuned list. Esper players do not have the luxury of netdecking or close to it, we have to guess/estimate the meta. If you know your meta, its ok. I tested Planar Cleansing recently over Merciless Eviction and pretty much came to the conclusion that its lines are good if you can first induce a reaction from opposing Naya/Jund players since you can play around their PWs very safely IF IF IF IF IF they don't have one of their X spells, if they do, then you are just going to have to ceded that card advantage and cast it on 8. 2 PCs is overkill though. If you aren't running PWs main, then you need that 4th Sphinx's Revelation. I would still run 1 of each for simple card value because I do believe any PWs is better than the 4th AC and Think Twice.


I have 2x Experiment One, 3x Abrupt Decay, 2x Dreg Mangler, 2x Ghor Clan Rampager, 2x Searing Spear, out of that list.

Oh, and 4 of the needed Lands, 2 Rootbound, 1 Blood Crypt, 1 Summit.

I doubt there's a way to directly substitute the hard to trade ones from the list. Available slightly interesting things I have, aside from the stuff I listed earlier, 2x Stromkirk, 2x Bladetusk, metric fuckton of Knight of Infamy, a Reckless Waif, some Flunkies, the entire Gruul Goliaths and Sole Domination decks, a set of Disciple of the Old Ways, a couple of guildmages, a set of Golgari Charms, and assorted old draft.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 20 2013 20:12 GMT
#6166
Yes hellrider is good. a few 4-drops are fine. If you have/can find hellrider they will improve your deck.

the 3/1 for 2 with battalion flying is pretty weak and I'd look at cutting them and the legionaire for reckoner/hellrider if you have the cards.

Hellrider turn 5/6 because you missed a land drop is still often a strong play. You want to kill them before they verdict you, and barring that you want to come in fast with haste creatures post-verdict. Hellrider is excellent in both situations.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 20:13:54
February 20 2013 20:13 GMT
#6167
@Jingle
Reckless Waif is ok, not great but ok. Do you have any of those Boars?
Get it by your hands...
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
February 20 2013 20:14 GMT
#6168
On February 21 2013 05:13 Judicator wrote:
@Jingle
Reckless Waif is ok, not great but ok. Do you have any of those Boars?


Yeah, just 2 though.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
February 20 2013 20:17 GMT
#6169
Those Boars were uncommons, nobody around has them?
Get it by your hands...
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
February 20 2013 20:18 GMT
#6170
On February 21 2013 05:12 Sn0_Man wrote:
Yes hellrider is good. a few 4-drops are fine. If you have/can find hellrider they will improve your deck.

the 3/1 for 2 with battalion flying is pretty weak and I'd look at cutting them and the legionaire for reckoner/hellrider if you have the cards.

Hellrider turn 5/6 because you missed a land drop is still often a strong play. You want to kill them before they verdict you, and barring that you want to come in fast with haste creatures post-verdict. Hellrider is excellent in both situations.


So if I wanted to replace all the Skyjeks and all the legionnares should I just be putting in 4x reckoner and 4x hellrider or would you suggest other cards as well?
Go big, or go home!
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
February 20 2013 20:19 GMT
#6171
On February 21 2013 05:17 Judicator wrote:
Those Boars were uncommons, nobody around has them?


I'm sure they do, the problem is finding people who want the shit I have that's worth anything. Super cheap cards, I can buy, though, within reason.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
February 20 2013 20:21 GMT
#6172
On February 21 2013 05:19 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 05:17 Judicator wrote:
Those Boars were uncommons, nobody around has them?


I'm sure they do, the problem is finding people who want the shit I have that's worth anything. Super cheap cards, I can buy, though, within reason.


Really shouldn't be over 50 cents for those Boars. I would make my curve more reliable and cut the Rakdos, and Carnival Hellsteeds. Hellsteeds are good, but so bleh.
Get it by your hands...
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
February 20 2013 20:25 GMT
#6173
On February 21 2013 05:21 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 05:19 JingleHell wrote:
On February 21 2013 05:17 Judicator wrote:
Those Boars were uncommons, nobody around has them?


I'm sure they do, the problem is finding people who want the shit I have that's worth anything. Super cheap cards, I can buy, though, within reason.


Really shouldn't be over 50 cents for those Boars. I would make my curve more reliable and cut the Rakdos, and Carnival Hellsteeds. Hellsteeds are good, but so bleh.


So just go for a hard, low curve with as much smash as I can squeeze in?
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 20 2013 20:25 GMT
#6174
When you say one of each, you mean tamiyo/jace?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 20 2013 20:26 GMT
#6175
On February 21 2013 05:25 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 05:21 Judicator wrote:
On February 21 2013 05:19 JingleHell wrote:
On February 21 2013 05:17 Judicator wrote:
Those Boars were uncommons, nobody around has them?


I'm sure they do, the problem is finding people who want the shit I have that's worth anything. Super cheap cards, I can buy, though, within reason.


Really shouldn't be over 50 cents for those Boars. I would make my curve more reliable and cut the Rakdos, and Carnival Hellsteeds. Hellsteeds are good, but so bleh.


So just go for a hard, low curve with as much smash as I can squeeze in?


That is how you win on a budget yes.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 20 2013 20:28 GMT
#6176
On February 21 2013 05:18 Tarias wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 05:12 Sn0_Man wrote:
Yes hellrider is good. a few 4-drops are fine. If you have/can find hellrider they will improve your deck.

the 3/1 for 2 with battalion flying is pretty weak and I'd look at cutting them and the legionaire for reckoner/hellrider if you have the cards.

Hellrider turn 5/6 because you missed a land drop is still often a strong play. You want to kill them before they verdict you, and barring that you want to come in fast with haste creatures post-verdict. Hellrider is excellent in both situations.


So if I wanted to replace all the Skyjeks and all the legionnares should I just be putting in 4x reckoner and 4x hellrider or would you suggest other cards as well?


Dunno, I'd probably stick with 3x reckoner. Its really good and all but I feel like your deck is going to lose primarily to sweepers and reckoner doesn't help against that. Drawing 1 is probably pretty good because it is so effective in combat (and is pretty strong vs Bonfire/Mizzium Mortars type plays) but I'm not sure you need the full playset. Another thalia would help the deck though IMO.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 20:35:29
February 20 2013 20:29 GMT
#6177
On February 21 2013 05:25 Risen wrote:
When you say one of each, you mean tamiyo/jace?


I would say you have space for 2 or 3 PWs, which ones is up to you.

On February 21 2013 05:25 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 05:21 Judicator wrote:
On February 21 2013 05:19 JingleHell wrote:
On February 21 2013 05:17 Judicator wrote:
Those Boars were uncommons, nobody around has them?


I'm sure they do, the problem is finding people who want the shit I have that's worth anything. Super cheap cards, I can buy, though, within reason.


Really shouldn't be over 50 cents for those Boars. I would make my curve more reliable and cut the Rakdos, and Carnival Hellsteeds. Hellsteeds are good, but so bleh.


So just go for a hard, low curve with as much smash as I can squeeze in?


Make it lean towards 2 and 3 drops with like minimal 4 and 5 drops. Games that go long are not in your favor. Minimize your colors to 2, making the third color a minor splash. Pyreheart Wolf might be your friend in that list.

You don't want cards that will just sit in your hand and do nothing.

Also, do you have someone around you who is willing to let you borrow cards for the event?

Edit:

Also, SOB I just realized Gameday was this weekend and my friend still has my Esper deck from SCG. Need to get it.
Get it by your hands...
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
February 20 2013 20:36 GMT
#6178
On February 21 2013 05:29 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 05:25 Risen wrote:
When you say one of each, you mean tamiyo/jace?


I would say you have space for 2 or 3 PWs, which ones is up to you.

Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 05:25 JingleHell wrote:
On February 21 2013 05:21 Judicator wrote:
On February 21 2013 05:19 JingleHell wrote:
On February 21 2013 05:17 Judicator wrote:
Those Boars were uncommons, nobody around has them?


I'm sure they do, the problem is finding people who want the shit I have that's worth anything. Super cheap cards, I can buy, though, within reason.


Really shouldn't be over 50 cents for those Boars. I would make my curve more reliable and cut the Rakdos, and Carnival Hellsteeds. Hellsteeds are good, but so bleh.


So just go for a hard, low curve with as much smash as I can squeeze in?


Make it lean towards 2 and 3 drops with like minimal 4 and 5 drops. Games that go long are not in your favor. Minimize your colors to 2, making the third color a minor splash. Pyreheart Wolf might be your friend in that list.

You don't want cards that will just sit in your hand and do nothing.

Also, do you have someone around you who is willing to let you borrow cards for the event?


Actually, I do have Pyrehearts that I forgot to mention. 2-3 of em. Doubt I could borrow cards, don't really know most of them that well yet.

How do you feel about using Predator's Rapport as a budget Thragtusk-on-a-stick?
JT
Profile Joined August 2008
Canada24 Posts
February 20 2013 20:39 GMT
#6179
A pure lifegain card like that is generally quite bad and also very far from what you're trying to do when being aggressive.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
February 20 2013 20:39 GMT
#6180
No. Don't do that.

Tweak it accordingly and post a new list.
Get it by your hands...
Prev 1 307 308 309 310 311 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 668
IntoTheiNu 619
SteadfastSC477
Rex98
CosmosSc2 63
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 477
Rex 98
UpATreeSC 90
CosmosSc2 63
BRAT_OK 41
MindelVK 15
Codebar 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42414
Jaedong 1427
Hyuk 822
Soma 734
Mini 463
BeSt 459
Larva 352
Rush 293
Soulkey 253
ZerO 234
[ Show more ]
Snow 167
hero 97
Dewaltoss 76
Liquid`Ret 53
Mind 45
sorry 31
yabsab 29
Killer 27
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 21
Rock 21
Shine 19
Trap 16
Dota 2
qojqva1334
Dendi832
Counter-Strike
Fnx 738
x6flipin350
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3327
crisheroes2358
Khaldor1777
Liquid`Hasu444
Other Games
singsing1769
ArmadaUGS1692
byalli470
ceh9377
B2W.Neo376
KnowMe120
QueenE93
Trikslyr35
Chillindude24
Railgan22
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• Adnapsc2 6
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• FirePhoenix11
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3473
League of Legends
• Nemesis2358
• TFBlade1111
Other Games
• imaqtpie643
• Shiphtur337
• WagamamaTV226
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 36m
OSC
19h 36m
Stellar Fest
19h 36m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.